Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (63731 Views)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Ways You Are Making Life Hard For Yourself / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by RiffRaff: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2015
Dont ruin your family or ur friendship...

Just stop visiting that place or anything that will make u and ur friends wife be alone.

Dont tell anybody... Lie to your friends wife that your wife stumbled upon your message and gave you hell. That gives u an opportunity to stop recieving her calls or replying her chat till she get common sense. So it aint happening.

You need to handle this with wisdom.... Save up ur chat, infact get a call recorder to save conversation sef for future evidence.. Put it in a remote storage online so ur wife no go stumble on it.
You have to protect yourself too and your family from this drama.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by jkingx(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2015
For claiming you don't know what to do and looking for advice here, I think you are nursing the idea bro. That is assuming of course that it's not another cooked up story.
I strongly believe there is a way you'll make a firm statement and she'll know are serious. As a woman, she's read you and know you interested that why she is still trying to help you make up your mind.
Tell her you'll tell your wife and show her your messages and subsequently, tell her husband if she still bother you.
Run bro! Run!

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Segunbills(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2015
delishpot:
Save her sms and other messages. You may need it to clear yourself from her trap one day.

Better yet, tell your wife to warn her for you. Your wife should claim she saw her sms on your phone and she should quit disturbing you.
this is the best thing to do. keeps you on a safe side.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Abeggi jare. Joseph no free do because potiphar wife don old and she no beautiful.
Fear fear men. Tufiakwa!...
Oh! Lawd! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by grandstar(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2015
waleadex:
Hmm..save her messages and warn her in a reply never to make such advances any further. Let her know that upon further advances you will tell her hubby and your wife too. That way I think she can let you be.

It wnt rk

she believes that he wont tell her friend as that will wreck his friend's marriage

she is smart

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2015
Just be careful the way you go about it, it's a really difficult situation I must tell you coz I've been there, I never wanted to tell my friend at first so as not to break her home but he was disturbing me so much and I finally told my friend about her husband making sexual advances at me, she broke down in
tears and stopped talking to me till today saying I'm a threat to her family. That was how I lost my very close friend . Just think carefully before you make any step, and be somehow prepared to loose your friendship with her husband.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by victorazy(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2015
falconey:
oh brother!

The devil want to get you through her..........let's pray!

Pray for what or disgrace her by telling her husband and his wife.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by xeeco: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2015
My brother, that woman wants to destroy what you have laboured so hard to build for your life. You can't go through this alone PLEASE tell your wife. I am a fellow responsible man like you, I cannot gamble with my destiny over some confused "slut" sorry to use that word. Allow your wife to caution her on phone anytime she naked such calls or send text message ehe will park out completely. At the level you are going, you may sleep with her or she may blackmail you be wise! Be smart! Observe caution!

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Heroesworths(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2015
Tell your wife. Show are the messages and whenever you are going to her place let her accompany you.

The whole lust will die a natural dead as long as you did not fuel it.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2015
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, this is such a non issue. Give in to her advances. You get a dose of fresh punnany and a break from the monotony of marital life.
.... shocked oti ooooshocked
I didn't read of him complaining of "monotony" ooooooo undecided lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by dannewlife(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Borrow a leaf from Josephs encounter with Potiphars wife in the Bible.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by wallbuilder(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Your friend has trusted with his wife, do not betray that. You must be wise to disengage from her. Confide in your wife.You should have done that long before now.It appears you have been enjoying the flirting or else how did you manage to hide those texts from your wife. Next time, try to nip things like this in the bud. Don't allow them to grow to this stage.Sin has 5 stages: planning stage, design stage, implementation stage, maintenance stage and imrpovement stage.You have completed the design stage on this one, in the slightest chance you will implement thsi evil but you can terminate this process and thats what you have started doing.Go ahead terminate it and run away from her like you would from death.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by macfriet: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2015
waleadex:
Hmm..save her messages and warn her in a reply never to make such advances any further. Let her know that upon further advances you will tell her hubby and your wife too. That way I think she can let you be.
Doing so would make the woman implicate him in order to end his long standing relationship with her husband. I think he should keep avoiding her without sny threat.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by eyeon(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Tell them and free your mind.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Ricswagger: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Abeggi jare.
Joseph no free do because potiphar wife don old and she no beautiful.

Fear fear men.
Tufiakwa!...
so u are supporting women who cheat in marriage? na im be say u fit comit adultry be dat nah
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Themandator: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2015
I don't believe the story but in case it is true, then your best bet is to warn her, sternly or else risk exposure... Don't give her details of how you going to do it.

Then if she continues, arrange her exposure with her husband.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by dipotech: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by falconey(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07
oh brother!

The devil want to get you through her..........let's pray!
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by waleadex(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07
(Quote) (Report) 28 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by joganut(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07
gbese re oooo.... ur story be like movie..... i will advice u do somtin drastic fast b4 ur friendship turns sour...
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by santakris(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07
Hope your friend is not on nairaland?

My advice: Don't try it. Stay firm on your decision.
(Quote) (Report) 18 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by delishpot: 9:52pm On Jul 07
Save her sms and other messages. You may need it to clear yourself from her trap one day.

Better yet, tell your wife to warn her for you. Your wife should claim she saw her sms on your phone and she should quit disturbing you.
(Quote) (Report) 12 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Pineapp: 9:53pm On Jul 07
I just hope your wife is an understanding woman cos you need her to handle this effectively..
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by ArchEnemy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07
Threaten her verrrry well Bro. Tell her you are going to

report her to her husband

Some woman wanna fry dodo with your destiny; don't

allow that[/quote]

All the pieces of advice given to you as quoted here are very good bro, however, let me add this that whenever you are going to meet her make sure your wife is with you or you don't go at all. Likewise pray for God to strengthen you so that you don't fall for this. Remember Joseph in the Bible if you are a Christian.
God bless you bro.
[b][/b]
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by victorazy(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2015
grandstar:

It wnt rk

she believes that he wont tell her friend as that will wreck his friend's marriage

she is smart

Smart ke!
I think the said guy "OP" is enjoying the stunt if not I wonder why he never expose the promiscuous woman.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:34am On Jul 08, 2015
The world is just evil,how can dat same body u took a vow with,u want to still use dat vowed body to giv ur husband's friend, why is d world just evil? Op pls don't sell ur birthright for a morsel of bread,God bless(singing my woman, my everything, patoranking nd wande coal,d black is d devil).......
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Cateyes07: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

you work in a multinational company and you come to nairaland to display your stupidity ?

what is your job position sef
Don't mind dis guy, if we are to interpret his last phrase "Am not myself anymore"it suggest he is given the woman advances a thought, already building up interest, blow the alarm now before it degenerate to crisis and murder, tell your wife and your friend now because a woman who could do this with her husbands friend can kill

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Sparkles003(f): 8:35am On Jul 08, 2015
lemme go a bit spiritual with my answer cool.
The bible say if your eyes cause you to sin cut it off or you FLEE.
Since you already know her intention towards you.
Your first step is to take it to God in prayer,than you stop every avenue she might create to be alone with you,always take your wife along whenever she fakes her illness episodes tell your wife that she has to follow you as witness so that in case anything happens(death)she be your witness or if you can limit your association with your friend to pubic outings no more home visits.
if you tell your wife.you have only ended up sowing the seed of DISTRUST for you in her heart.
if you tell your friend you have destroyed any trust.love.e.t.c he has for his marriage that is if he trust you more than hiz wife
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Akinz0126(m): 8:35am On Jul 08, 2015
@op please do not disclose this to your wife because she might comfrot her in an open field.she might even go to the extend of disgracing her in public which could escalate to the real wahala because 1 of the greatest thing women detest is for another woman of there caliber to make a drastc move towards their Man that's when the real women would show you what they can be upto.my own contribution and recommendation is this:Talk to your friend about it and if he's the type that trusted his wife,you guys should set a little trap for her ie your fwnd should feign that he's on a job mission with him out of town that's when your friend would know what his wife has been upto.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] and you decided to tell us..
1.3 m registered users angry bro your brain needs fresh palmy angry [/size]

Lmao......hahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by DanielPop(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2015
Ah the devil has come knocking.....but LAWWDDD!!!!!! you must runnnnnnnn!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by PStacks(m): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2015
mkpikpub:
I need an advice fellow Nairalanders. My Friend's wife is making my once easy life very complicated. I have a very close friend. We went through the same secondary school and university.

We are both working for different multinational companies. We are very comfortable and have a very wonderful family. My Friend's wife wants an affair with me. She's so open about it and I have told her it's a big No.

She disturbs me with calls and love text messages. I have not told my wife and I have not told my friend. Recently my friend travelled to US on a training and he called me about 11P.m that I should help take the wife to his company's clinic because according to my friend she was in crises. My wife did not object to my rendering this assistance at that time of the night and I took the risk for a friend but when I got there, the two kids were already in bed. I was expecting to see her in a critical state, but she was not. The next thing she did was to send her maid upstairs to stay with the kids that she was going to the hospital and will lock up. I noticed that she was trying to feign some abdominal pains in front of the maid. All of a sudden, she came up and held me tight.

I manage to take her to my car and I ended up driving her around the streets of Ph. She confessed she wanted to sleep with me and that we should lodge somewhere till morning. I told her to give me time to think about it. This was just for me to return her home. Should I tell my wife and her husband?

Please help I am not myself anymore.

Life is short. Enjoy all you can while you still can.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by delman88(m): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2015
MY BROTHER I ADVISE YOU TO FLEEEEEE!!!!!! NEVER YOU GO TO SEE HER ALONE NO MATTER WHAT. AND WHENEVER SHE IS AROUND AND YOUR WIFE IS ALSO, PLAY ROMANCE WITH YOUR WIFE IN FRONT OF HER.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by maxmyluv(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2015
The earlier u tell ur wife the better. Women knows how to handle this kind of case easily. If u tell ur friend and he chooses to divorce his wife, later u will be blamed for it. In the first place ,why are u hiding it from ur wife? U be mugu if u cannot tell ur wife things like this. I command u to tell ur wife if u truely love her.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by KingAfo(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2015
Your friends wife is a No-No. Any married woman na No sef. Don't be a snitch.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by kilode100(f): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2015
Ricswagger:

so u are supporting women who cheat in marriage? na im be say u fit comit adultry be dat nah

Isn't Adultery for adults?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by kliq(m): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2015
mkpikpub:
I need an advice fellow Nairalanders. My Friend's wife is making my once easy life very complicated. I have a very close friend. We went through the same secondary school and university.

We are both working for different multinational companies. We are very comfortable and have a very wonderful family. My Friend's wife wants an affair with me. She's so open about it and I have told her it's a big No.

She disturbs me with calls and love text messages. I have not told my wife and I have not told my friend. Recently my friend travelled to US on a training and he called me about 11P.m that I should help take the wife to his company's clinic because according to my friend she was in crises. My wife did not object to my rendering this assistance at that time of the night and I took the risk for a friend but when I got there, the two kids were already in bed. I was expecting to see her in a critical state, but she was not. The next thing she did was to send her maid upstairs to stay with the kids that she was going to the hospital and will lock up. I noticed that she was trying to feign some abdominal pains in front of the maid. All of a sudden, she came up and held me tight.

I manage to take her to my car and I ended up driving her around the streets of Ph. She confessed she wanted to sleep with me and that we should lodge somewhere till morning. I told her to give me time to think about it. This was just for me to return her home. Should I tell my wife and her husband?

Please help I am not myself anymore.

Record your next conversation with her and hold on to that. Women undecided
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by kilode100(f): 8:41am On Jul 08, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Babe I trust you grin grin grin

Inukwa ?
Hian!
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by dani3(m): 8:41am On Jul 08, 2015
the Lord is your strength. devil want to use her to destroy your happiness but he will surely fail. please don't tell her husband but tell your wife she has the right to know so she can help you confront that shameless woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.