Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK (47134 Views)

We Warned Them! Now They Must Bear The Consequences / Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari / President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
VickyRotex:
FFK keep quiet please.

Must you talk? I bet Boko Haram started attacking on the 29th of May right?

Who doesn't know it's reverse psychology. I believe this ain't the usual BH guys. Obviously, this looks like a new sect camouflaging.

Hian!!! angry

Did he lie or are you afraid of the truth

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by cwit85: 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmm. Only time will tell but we pray for peace...
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by 2tips: 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
PPAngel:
[size=18pt]Buahri is another Morsi in the making[/size]

God de

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by tsdarkside(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Go and......

GO And....finger fvck,yourself in the assshole...
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by nerodenero: 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Once again, I think PMB has made FFK right. What Nigerians voted for isn't what we have seen in the last 38days. Yes, Jonathan stepped up weeks leading to the election and was able to reduce Bokoharam to the borders and recorded milestone achievement. Though, I saw it as a way of trying to gather votes but the truth is, his action was commendable. The question is what has happened between when Jonathan left power and now that PMB has taken full control such that their attacks has greatly increased?

Is the President trying to justify his statement that Military offences against Bokoharam is anti-North with his snail-like approach to Bokoharam. www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/. If the Army has really relocated to Borno as directed, we should have recorded successes in the bid to end terror. The President's inaction would definitely mean that the statement as credited to him was truly his position and not a political statement as polithiefcians normally do on terror and that he shares the same ideology with them.

I don't believe the change slogan is a scam but we need to see result and the result should be fast, besides the task of rebuilding Nigeria is a task that must be done.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by chiwondoski: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tell them grin grin
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by friends4ever(m): 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is the beginning of the beginnings...APC is crash landing pretty soon.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Orubebe01: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keziehenry:
“Bola Tinubu, who plays ludo game in Lagos, now
went to Abuja to play chess, only to be defeated
and watched the inauguration of the 8th Assembly
on television. That can never be a Yoruba leader”.
Yinka Odumakin Secretary General, Afenifere.
Omo see finishing.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Mogidi: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bridgetown:

Very bitter my oga
Abi o
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by omogin(f): 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Morsi part 2. You were warned. Lol... If only Gej tackled corruption he would still be president. He chose to massage and pamper it and tell us how it is not the same as stealing.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by cwit85: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
otijah:
How I wish APC supporters would leave sentiments, and reason with FFk this Time around
WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED INCLUDING TINUBU grin
Hahahahahaha
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by phemmyutd(m): 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
So many fools now forget that PDP and Jonathan were the foundation of Boko Haram. they forget so soon how many life's Nigerian lost to boko haram during their rule. the mess PDP put Nigeria into is still what we are suffering. This fool called FFK now talking as if Boko Haram started when GEJ lost election. bunch of fools and supported by fellow Fools. . . . in Buhari I trust. May God help him through. Amen.

Quote me wrongly and your household will never have peace until Nigeria have total peace
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by 9jatatafo(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
If you read this statement of PMB way back in 2011 where he said THE BABOON AND THE DOG WILL BATH IN BLOOD then you will concur with what FFK said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by tsdarkside(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
nerodenero:
Once again, I think PMB has made FFK right. What Nigerians voted for isn't what we have seen in the last 38days. Yes, Jonathan stepped up weeks leading to the election and was able to reduce Bokoharam to the borders and recorded milestone achievement. Though, I saw it as a way of trying to gather votes but the truth is, his action was commendable. The question is what has happened between when Jonathan left power and now that PMB has taken full control such that their attacks has greatly increased?

Is the President trying to justify his statement that Military offences against Bokoharam is anti-North with his snail-like approach to Bokoharam. www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/. If the Army has really relocated to Borno as directed, we should have recorded successes in the bid to end terror. The President's inaction would definitely mean that the statement has credited to him was truly his position and not a political statement as polithiefcians normally do on terror and that he shares the same ideology with them.

I don't believe the change slogan is a scam but we need to see result and the result should be fast, besides the task of rebuilding Nigeria is a task that must be done.

you too...sharrap.......i will start in 2 years critizising buhari,,,not now....dont forget,we have a general as president....of course he will,do it his way,without us understanding....
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by M4gunners: 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gbam nothing less , nothing more.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by betty202020(m): 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
adadadon:
Where is introvert?
Fani Kayode is behaving like an educated Motor park tout who feels like blabbing so as to be recognised, his action are demeaning of a recently elected government whom inherited all His(PDP) party's problems.....
And as for clearing the military of the roads he just failed to recognize that the police have take over stop and search duty.
I believe in PMB/PYO for the change Nigerians voted for
shut up. when did police take over? after leaving the roads open for weeks and granting bokoharam access to states u are saying police took over roads. is it not today police announced going back to roads? were they not asked to leave the roads for weeks?
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Duru009(m): 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wow. The truth is bitter. But this is what is happening now.
Buhari has a pure northern agenda.

All the ten appointments nine are from the northern.......
Close to 800 has die since may 29 he took over.
Dre is somethin wrong somewere.
I dont trusth this man.
He has a northern agenda........
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by front247: 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Enough is enough, dis is a marriage of strange bed fellows
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by igboboy1(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Guess who's back?
Back again.

FFK your father left yansh!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
tsdarkside:

GO And....finger fvck,yourself in the assshole...

Your mama t0t0
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by CharlesIyke414(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Today o, my Brother. i carry my crim crim 500 naira note looking for small small denomination ("Change"wink u know what my trusted friend gave me?, a weak and teared "Change" was it fair?.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by tsdarkside(m): 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Your mama t0t0

that was strange to imaging ehhhh??

i can definatly give you certificate,that you are not gay...hehhehe...idiat...oriranu....
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
VickyRotex:
FFK keep quiet please.

Must you talk? I bet Boko Haram started attacking on the 29th of May right?

Who doesn't know it's reverse psychology. I believe this ain't the usual BH guys. Obviously, this looks like a new sect camouflaging.

Hian!!! angry

Must you be stu-pid,soon boko boys will bomb your azzz.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by A7(m): 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
I beleive the sane ones among us will easily see through that Ffk is happy with the recent bombings and he's happy Bukola Saraki connived with docile pdp stooges to betray his party.

This self-serving foo.l, Nigeria's sworn enemy is fooling no one but himself and of course the ever dumb wailing wailers who pledge allegiance with foolishness.

My message is very soon every vagabond will be disappointed, Bh will be exterminated, Nigeria will work again. This is a decree inevitable.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by nerodenero: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
tsdarkside:

you too...sharrap.......i will start in 2 years critizising buhari,,,not now....dont forget,we have a general as president....of course he will,do it his way,without us understanding....
You are very foolish. Can't you air your opinion without showing you have generational stupidity running through your family line? Swerve joo undecided. Assuming your loved one has been bombed or you have experienced bomb blast you won't be saying this. If we don't criticise constructively, who will? Abeg, take time . Air your opinion, let me do mine. The space is wide enough undecided
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by double0seven(m): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Honestly, tired of arguing points on Nairaland. The forum now full of so many kids and ignoramus it's a waste of time.

Their mind are so easily manipulated by clever words of twisting of situations by anyone. They are hardly aware of any facts. They just sway with the wind.

For instance, the military were taken of the roads so that police can take over, because it should actually be the job of the police.

Then saying allies of Bokoharam are now in power is just a continuation of pile of rubbish he has always being vomiting; without even having any semblance of evidence of any plausible explanation.

If he continues accusing Buhari of being Boko Haram leader, I think he should be invited by security agents to give evidence or at least reasonable explanation of why he believes it to be so, and if he can't, the next time he shoots his mouth off, he should be arrested.

I expect only 100 percent bigoted fellows like Mogidi to take anything an FFK says as sensible . The guy with his mouth and senseless talks did much damage to GEJ's campeign.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by agabaI23(m): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
FFK is on point...
Why remove military checkpoints?
Why plant Boko in SE?

Part of his promise in 2001 to help spread sharia to all states in Nigeria...
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by tolexy007(m): 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
it is a shame that some plpp claimed dat They want Change, but dey hate to hear the Truth....FFK thump up
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by nationwide1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
alaoeri:
Age is not tantamount to wisdom, FFK is a living example.
When will Nigerians begin to embrace the truth?

You may call him a fool but but I think a fool is that Nigerian who does not know the history of Buhari's open support for bokoharam and believes Buhari is ready to hurt bokoharam.

Why negotiation when he promised to quell it in less than 3? Who is he going to negotiate with since they said bokoharam is/ was faceless?

When GEJ attempted negotiation, bokoharam mentioned Buhari to speak for them. Why didn't they mention any other person in the north?

Party affiliation has really made common logic become alien to some people.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by tsdarkside(m): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
nerodenero:
You are very foolish. Can't you air your opinion without showing you have generational stupidity running through your family line? Swerve joo undecided. Assuming your loved one has been bombed or you have experienced bomb blast you won't be saying this. If we don't criticise constructively, who will? Abeg, take time . Air your opinion, let me do mine. The space is wide enough undecided

oyy...what does my family has to do,with me telling you that you are an assshole...my family is not helping me now typing....i,as a 1 person is telling you,,,YOU ARE A BIGGGGG ASSSSSHOLE...

agbaja.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by UncleJudax(m): 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
raayah:
What team is FFK playing for??

Today he is pro-APC, tomorrow he's pro-PDP.
You just came back from where, NorthPole?

Mtcheew!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by sambrow(m): 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Click like if yu knw Fani kayode is a mad man.
u r d 1 mad here. Are u blind 2 see?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) / Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) / Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Sitting Comfortably After The Mace Was Stolen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.