Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (70564 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Ayemakata(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2006
Angel Gabriella
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by imomoh24(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2006
Take her where she's never been b4, i bet u'll like the look on her face.
they usually go like wo!
U can know where she's never been b4 by finding out where she has actually been b4.

any other suggestions?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by tijehi(f): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2006
All the talk about Nigerian girls loving money too much, is not true, there are aolt of girls here in Nigeria who dont give a hoot about how much you have in your account. All they want is for you to be faithful and truthful. Of course, you can always buy gift for your girl, and if she screams a big thank you, that does not make her a money loving girl.
I bet you, there are worse girls out there in other countries.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Serpent(f): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2006
koko, is your woman's happiness with you dependent on gifts? ask urself.

When ur girl says "show me you care", i don't think she's saying "buy me gifts", those are totally 2 different and opposite things. Secondly, why do girls talk about their relationships when they are gathered 2gether, what the guy did yesterday, today and forever, what he bought, what he didn't buy. That's why most relationships don't last, because before you know it, the girls are beginning to take what the other person does and dishing it out to their own guys. At the end of the day, whatever they had falls to the ground like a pack of cards.

koko, abeg sit your girl down and ask her what she wants you to do to let her know you care for her. she will tell you. if she says "buy me gifts so i can show off to my friends", whether directly or indirectly, the run for your life because you mite end up robbing to satisfy her if you really lover her.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2006
Yawnnnnnnn! Oh! Ajibey just waking up. I got my girl a silver wrist watch hope she will like it. At least make I start from some. Oh forgot to say hi to kiki sorry dear c u guys later at night.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by crackmann(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2006
recharge cards, steady cash flows and big privates.
ladies appreciate that!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by imomoh24(m): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2006
crackmann:

recharge cards, steady cash flows and a big privates!

[/sub]ladies appreciate that![sub]

I only wish us brothers can think beyond our loins.Not evrytin is about sex u know.
make ur woman feel appreciated.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by aloib(f): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2006
abi o, thats wat i said, not everythn is sex and giving gifts
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2006
Men recharge cards and lot of cash? cant we love witout stress?.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by tijehi(f): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2006
imomoh24:

I only wish us brothers can think beyond our loins.Not everything is about sex u know.
make your woman feel appreciated.

Please tell them. Really not all about sex, some wont just understand. When you show a woman you appreciates her, your love will be reciprocated. Not every woman is selfish. Buying gift is not the ultimate with a lady. Tell her sweet words, appreciate her for being with you. Make her feel wanted. Let me tell you something, when you keep buying her gift all the time thinking that it can buy her love, it gets to a point when  she stops appreciating it and wants something deeper than that, and if she is not getting that from you, you are going out the window.
And for the "I can get her recharge card thinking guys", stop insulting us, I buy my man recgarge cards, and it doesnt make me think he is cheap by accepting it.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by skima(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2006
U guys won blast my ass.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2006
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, Relieved.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by babadee(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2006
What women want, what women want.
How about what i want?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by yahoo2(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2006
Who cares what you want. No go work dey wait for who go care for wetin you want. just kidding. What we are saying here is that money and women go along together. Give her lots of it and she is okay. The day that stops, problem don start be dat grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2006
Babadee who cares about wetin you want? I say I wan trip babe u dey ask me wetin you u better tell me wetin u dey give ur babes wey dey dem follow u like ant b4 I headbutt u.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by yahoo2(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2006
Kokoletz, with all these threads that guys have posted and you have not known what your babe want? Perhaps you just met these girl of yours. shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by flowmed(f): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2006
@kokoletz
It looks like u no be serious person anyway sha as 4 me
I am a babe dat belives in total security as in my guys
got 2 get plenty of CASH. cool cool
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2006
Koko, if you want to buy her gifts, go ahead jare! Women no matter how much they say they're independent and all that 'ish, they expect gifts even from the guys sisters sef grin You know your woman better than us and to think of buying her gifts, means you haven't been doing that before now. Do as much as ur pocket can permit but be prudent as well. wink

For those of you who want only CASH, why don't you go date CBN director. If we check your background now, it won't be anything to write home about undecided
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by snowbob(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2006
U guyz should try to understand tht nt all women like gifts, There are some women who dont accept gifts from men. no matter how expensive or cheap it might be, U should know wht they want, Dont U?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by iice(f): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2006
snowbob:

U guys should try to understand that nt all women like gifts, There are some women who don't accept gifts from men. no matter how expensive or cheap it might be, U should know wht they want, Dont U?

For real o
kokoletz, people don give you ideas on gifts hope you find one that suits your lady and yourself
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2006
flowmed:

@kokoletz
It looks like u no be serious person anyway sha as 4 me
I am a babe that belives in total security as in my guys
got 2 get plenty of CASH. cool cool

plenty of cash hun angry
thank God you are not my Girl friend grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Roscodaddy(m): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2006
@tijehi
I beg,I dey use Glo,Mtn and Vmobile,plus one land line Multilinks,you fit  send me recharge cards,hope say I no cheap. grin grin grin

I buy my man recgarge cards
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2006
I beg to disagree with most of the views from you guys especially.
You have failed to take into cognizance background before concluding on what ladies appreciate.
What gives you that impression that a calabar/plateau/benue lady does not appreciate sex as a gift more than m/m.
where m/m is money or material.
It mat interest you to note that some ladies dont give a hoot if you have all the money if you cant give sex you are not appreciated.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2006
Flowmed can you count the number of people we have in the world? No I believe so people differ 4rm people, faces differ 4rm faces. As many as people are in d world so are our wants. Notin dey pa.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by acidrop(f): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2006
ok, i have read through the thread and all the chicks in the house has specified different things that they want, but i guess u are looking 4 special answer, i will like a smartass gift, like making or writing a song about me, with my name actually fixed in it and singing it 2 me. undecided u may say am not d money, money type, but maybe i just dont want d money 2 talk 4 d guy, just want him 2 talk 4 himslef, which he will do through the song. and i mean nice love song and must have the following characteristics.

- must be an RnB music

- must be long and sweet

- must have my name in the chorus

- has 2 be a song u can dance 2

- and show traces that it took u long 2 write or compose it(like staying uplate at night)

with that i will really know that the dude loves me heappppppppppppz wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 8:34am On Sep 26, 2006
Thanks gee I luv that, Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Learning evryday. I tink this gonna make me a superman.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by acidrop(f): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2006
anytyme bro cool
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2006
Tell me, has he evr done one beforn let me hear d chorus
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by acidrop(f): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2006
hahahahhaha, u mean c d lyrics, cos u cant hear my voice smiley smiley
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2006
Any how wey u wan do am girl either you wan sing am or type am.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by acidrop(f): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2006
y?u wan steall am go sing 4 ur gf shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2006
Not really but may be I wan use part of am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Guys; Are You Safe? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.