Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (71458 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2006
Babaibadan hope no hard feelings. Please tell us wat you wuld give to that will drive her crazy.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by SvS(f): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2006
i lik wen its 4rm his heart
mines an artist,so he can make it himself
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by iice(f): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2006
SvS, my point exactly, thought and creativity

BDW, long time no see, hope you good. wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by SvS(f): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2006
am gud ta gurl,hows u?ave bn busy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by iice(f): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2006
ahhhh well good to have you back. am good ta. Eveseh don't come here no more but i've seen her somewhere else lol o well make i stop before admin vex cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2006
Gals it nice dt u met again pls b clear on wat you really love and apprecite and pls mention items dt are nt expensive, not very expensive and expensive.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by haywhy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2006
Before i read the whole thread i think i should first stop kokoletz from buying any gift (if you haven't). But if you have bought any, cry cry cry cos you are loosing her soon.
The reason is simple:
1. As for now, the lady likes/loves you for you & not gifts!
2.You are the price of the relationship.
3.She knows you won't kiss her ass & won't take any shit but buy her gifts & you're simple been controlled.
4.Buying her gifts shows that you are not secured.
5.Buying her gifts also mean that you don't worth her & thus you need gifts to keep her dating/loving you or whatever.
NOTE: I'M NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD BUY NO GIFT BUT LET IT HAVE A REASON LIKE HER BIRTHDAY E.T.C OR OCCASIONALLY AS A SURPRISE!!!
What you need to do is not buy her gifts especially now that she requested for it but later you can buy it, making sure its something you can afford & not something you wouldn't be able to eat for days after buying.
I hope she would buy you gifts as well but beware because when Nigerian ladies buy you an handkerchief they want a car in return ooo.
My girlfriend went to florida for this summer, she said she bought me a T-shirt and aome other stuffs for xmas so she will be expecting her own gifts too & i promised to give her something more expensive than she's giving me which i'll actualy do. And the expensive thing i'm giving to her is a kiss 'cos not just any lady can get it & thus its damn expensive. She wouldn't breakup with me for it & infact she will love me. My girlfriend do entertain me with chocolates givien to her by some other guys who do not worth her & thus they need chocolate to get her approval.
REMEMBER THE ADAGE THAT A MOTHER USES 20YEARS TO TRAIN HIS SON BUT A LADY MAKES HIM FOOLISH IN A DAY cry cry
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2006
Uncle haywhy, sorry but I disagree with you opinion.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by haywhy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2006
Aunty Radiant, you can't understand because you are a lady. The question should be what do ladies respond to & not what they want. Don't u notice that guys who buy gifts are seeking ladies approval & that's what you ladies want but unfortunately you don't treat such guys accordingly. Gifts should be bought but for reasons & as occasional surprises.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by donmayor(m): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2006
It is true that naija girls are greedy and vampires, but it is also true that u shuld show u care by getting a girl gifts. When a girl begins to treat u as if u r her father, asking u for pocket money and recharge card moni and rent moni, then the chance she is a nigerian is 90%. In this age when women are becoming independent, poverty has made many naija girls money hungry.Yahoo boys have worsened it self.Dats y a billboard in Ikeja says,"let's face it, the guy u r dating is a thief, advance fee fraud is his job" They know say na naija woman they make honest guy thief. If u know say the girl dey complain say u no show u care and u wan buy am gift; if na tapping girl, just buy am expensive electronic gadget, if na the other way, i know say u no go even bother ask the question wat gift u go buy.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2006
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I dey learn
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2006
haywhy:

Aunty Radiant, you can't understand because you are a lady. The question should be what do ladies respond to & not what they want. Don't u notice that guys who buy gifts are seeking ladies approval & that's what you ladies want but unfortunately you don't treat such guys accordingly. Gifts should be bought but for reasons & as occasional surprises.
Actually he asked what kind of gifts do we girls appreciate? May I remind you that the guy already got his girl next to him. He ain't stalking her. She just complains he's doesn't care and it's a common complaint amongst partners. We all love attention and to be spoilt with gifts. It's not only girls, GUYS TOO. May be the guy isn't the type that likes to buy gifts every now n then but he's beginning to realise that[b] Love Gives[/b]About treating guys accordingly, I am one of them ones that spoil their man, Don't know about ur girl. lipsrsealed
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 12:00am On Sep 25, 2006
@haywhy

i so disagree with u, trust me when girls get with their friendz all they talk about is their boyfriend and wat he gave them and if ur gurl ain't got nothing to say about what u gave her oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo u know wat is comin next. a lil gift shows how much u care and think about her
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 12:09am On Sep 25, 2006
Kiki; how was ur day. U left just like that yesterday. Anyway i've noticed girls you over pamper are the ones that normally Bleep up
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 12:10am On Sep 25, 2006
hey gurl sorry bout that i was on d phone and well wat u mean over pampered?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 12:16am On Sep 25, 2006
whether you pamper or not, if they want to fup, they will. It applies to both sexes neway. undecided Please leave that pamper issue aside. It ain't a negative factor.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 12:16am On Sep 25, 2006
I'm a guy not a girl. Some ladies when u give them all the attention and you give all the gift, they tend to take you for a ride if the usual scorning  and harassing is not there
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by aloib(f): 12:20am On Sep 25, 2006
the heck is this??/ so i tell u u dont care bout me, next thn is gift buying, wth, thats crazy, wat she needs is ur attention, be there for her, show her u care, call her often, spend more time wid her, show her off to ur friends, try and know her whereabouts, sha wen a guy does all this then i know he cares, learn her period cycle, stuffs like that, which one is gift, that doesnt mean u care abeg
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 12:31am On Sep 25, 2006
Aloib, I agree with you but gifts too follow oooo. Imagine if the guy doesn't buy you any gift on your birthday(and normally doesn't) but kisses you from head to toe, will you doubt his love and care for u or not
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 12:33am On Sep 25, 2006
@aloib
        I feel you and u are looking at it from a matured angle kind of reasoning which is what some sisters out there don't know. Abeg you be woman tell the sisters out there to flee from guys that lay hands on there woman
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 12:35am On Sep 25, 2006
when i mean lay hands on there woman i mean the guys wey dey beat woman; i actually refer to them as beast.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 12:38am On Sep 25, 2006
Ajibey sorry to say but you're totally off point now. Seun go soon ban you grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 12:44am On Sep 25, 2006
I don't agree i'm off point. It was just a continuation from the previou i posted. Okay look at it like this; a guy trys to show you he loves you and cares for you, he buys all the gift for you, shows some attention and at the end of the day beats you up
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 12:55am On Sep 25, 2006
Beat ke? D guy chop crase? Except he wasn't born by a proper woman. wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 1:01am On Sep 25, 2006
well gift ain't got to be everything but u need to giver gifts too that shows u remember her in ur thoughts
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by segun111(m): 3:28am On Sep 25, 2006
Women love suprises period,
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 3:33am On Sep 25, 2006
i know i do cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by segun111(m): 3:47am On Sep 25, 2006
like what?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 3:49am On Sep 25, 2006
anything expensive cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by segun111(m): 3:57am On Sep 25, 2006
Geeeeeezzz, you are spoiled, do you know that?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 4:15am On Sep 25, 2006
Kiki
Anything expensive like what?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2006
Like recharge card grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

"I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says / Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) / Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.