Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,677 members, 7,820,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (70561 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by acidrop(f): 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2006
were u planing 2?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2006
Not reallw cos am enjoying evry bit of it
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Mula(f): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2006
@ chidichris
I enjoy all forms of good sex, I mean the whole nine yards
I'm never afraid to experiment, I know what I want and I hope the Man I'm with knows what he wants too.
I'm never worry about a man giving me Gifts, I'm an independent Girl. I have my own money and lots of it.
A man doesn't need to buy gifts to show he loves me. This is the age of Equality.
I'm not into emotional blackmails and I don't like playing games like some girls do.
If a man is not giving me fun, well I will find another.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2006
I dnt wnt to blieve ure a chick.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2006
Mula:

@ chidichris
I'm never afraid to experiment, I know what I want and I hope the Man I'm with knows what he wants too.
I'm never worry about a man giving me Gifts, I'm an independent Girl. I have my own money and lots of it.
A man doesn't need to buy gifts to show he loves me. This is the age of Equality.
I'm not into emotional blackmails and I don't like playing games like some girls do.

humm you prefer sex to gifts
that's preety cool cool cool
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2006
Mula:

@ chidichris

I know we all have every right to express our views but decency still counts on a girls part. *SHAKES HEAD* shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2006
But is 9yards nt too much for well may b she'll prefer my 8.5yards
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2006
. ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2006
Hmmmm decency true talk.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2006
kokoletz:

But is 9yards nt too much for well may b she'll prefer my 8.5yards

still laughing grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2006
Well no wound yourself it just an advice.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Mula(f): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2006
The whole nine yards is an expression, so you guys get your minds out of the gutter. tongue
There is nothing wrong being me, so if you girls want to keep pretending that's your biz.
i'll just keep having fun. tongue I'm young anyways.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2006
Girl how old are u so that I can judge u from dt angle.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2006
Like I said, you have every right.  shocked shocked shocked I hope you be careful with all your experiments as regret is always the final result.  undecided (Is being young an excuse to be rootless? )
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by chinneji: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2006
hi radiant
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by pati(f): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2006
Buy her a designer perf or a nice gold necklace and she would be thrilled
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2006
Hey chinneji, sup with ya?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2006
Radiant:

Hey chinneji, sup with ya?

why Doesn’t she want to speak to me embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2006
Guys now I dnt wnt her to see dt I care only bt at d moment wat can I do to make her beg me to marry her. Later guys goin 2 d island on assignment keep postin till I c u at 8 o clock.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Mula(f): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2006
If I want to shake my booty or spread my legs. It's my body and nobody's biz.
I'm a young girl. is it my fault if guys want a piece of me.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2006
lol grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2006
How old are you
@
mula?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2006
Abeg no corrupt my sistem. I go 4 u.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2006
undecided
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Mula(f): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2006
@crazykid
I'm 17 and is there anything wrong at being 17
I legally divorced my parents last year when I was 16.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by biomic(f): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2006
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2006
nothing dear cheesy :
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2006
biomic:

why the angry face?
she "Legally" divorced them
or don't you get it?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by biomic(f): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2006
am not angry-------------
i just------------------
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2006
Suprised? wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2006
crazykid:

why Doesn’t she want to speak to me embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lol   Crazykid, how's it going with you then?  grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2006
@
Radiant
am cool wink

and you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Guys; Are You Safe? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.