Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (70571 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 12:18am On Sep 24, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm u ain't got no money? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Roscodaddy(m): 12:26am On Sep 24, 2006
Kiki no money oh for now,you get to manage,but I love you die,she you go hold suru,till I hammer?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 12:32am On Sep 24, 2006
oh soory i don't date guys like u cos after u make it u gon forget me and go for some other gurl sad
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 12:35am On Sep 24, 2006
Oh boy this love on nairaland na wa ooo. Good to know nigerians at least have a site like this to chat aside yahoo messenger. Kiki i feel you just be urself
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 12:36am On Sep 24, 2006
I don come back, sor
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 12:40am On Sep 24, 2006
Thanks Roscodaddy 4 holding the line. Kiki if u dnt use recharge that sound cheap then wat do u use so far na money I go take buy am.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 12:42am On Sep 24, 2006
u gto to be up here first if u do dat then i'll tell u d next step cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by segun111(m): 12:47am On Sep 24, 2006
The most important gift a lady will ask for is the total assurance that you still love her, respect her, put her above anything in life and finally Trust. These things are inexpensive and most will cherish it for the rest of their life, Gbam!!!!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 12:50am On Sep 24, 2006
Kiki do u mean I need to be there wit you. Now if that is all that will make you accept my proposal then give me a minute.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 12:51am On Sep 24, 2006
Kiki do u mean I need to be there wit you. Now if that is all that will make you accept my proposal then give me a minute.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 12:58am On Sep 24, 2006
i never said anythin about acceptin i said then i'll tell u d next step
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by edygirl(f): 1:00am On Sep 24, 2006
I don't believe in cars and all that because anywoman who is willing to drive can get it herself. All I want is his love and attention and for him to be able to make me trust him no matter what.
      Then on my birthday, I would love  us to go the place we met the first time or may be to go dine out in a nice restaurant and talk about our lives and how to treat eachother better then go home have a shower together and stay in each other's arms and I will let him  tell me how much he loves me and even let me know that I am more important than anything else. If I get that from him I will be more than happy. and even treat him  better as my soldier.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 1:08am On Sep 24, 2006
Thanks edygirl thats wat am goin to give to Kiki my heart and soul. Ok kiki tell me da next step. Waitin girl abeg no let anxiety kill me
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 1:10am On Sep 24, 2006
u av to be here first o i can tell u i don't want nobody else to listen to it so dey ain't gon steal d idea
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 1:15am On Sep 24, 2006
Kokoletz; in the beginning you asked how you can make your girl happy, now you dey propose to Kiki wetin dey happen abi na because she ,  feel in the gap and Edygirl you must be someone that likes real attention, care and i can also guess you must be very emotional. Am i correct?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 1:15am On Sep 24, 2006
Ok kiki will you do that thru my mail box henryfamo@yahoo.Com. or thru
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 1:20am On Sep 24, 2006
wats d second option
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 1:23am On Sep 24, 2006
Never mind I knw you will prefer my mail box
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by edygirl(f): 1:30am On Sep 24, 2006
Yes, I am so emotional. Any problems with that?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 1:36am On Sep 24, 2006
Ajibey really u for no go for dt ya job mhn hw u take knw say I like audience abeg min ya biznes
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 1:37am On Sep 24, 2006
There is no problem with you being emotional. I just wrote based on what you posted. Your man must treat you like a precious stone at least in return if you truly mean all you've written
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 1:39am On Sep 24, 2006
Kokoletz i no understand ur yarns oooo
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 1:40am On Sep 24, 2006
Edygirl no mind dt boy na small pickin dey worry am. Now Kiki luv what's our conclusion are u sending it.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by edygirl(f): 1:41am On Sep 24, 2006
If I didn't mean it, I wouldn't write it.
@Ajibey,
           You sound like a girl, are you?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 1:42am On Sep 24, 2006
U for kuku say ''GBEBORUN'' to break the thing down well
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 1:44am On Sep 24, 2006
JOSEPH Kokoletz make u no vex now i no dey spoil show for you
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 1:47am On Sep 24, 2006
Yes u don finish u b GBEBORRUN if edygirl dey feel 4 me wetin b ur own atleast I knw tell u say I no go fit give am all posted
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 1:48am On Sep 24, 2006
Yes u don finish am u b GBEBORRUN if edygirl dey feel 4 me wetin b ur own atleast I knw tell u say I no go fit give am all she posted
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by edygirl(f): 1:48am On Sep 24, 2006
What is gbeborun?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 1:48am On Sep 24, 2006
Edygirl I be guy but you know so many ladies say things they can't do. Not that i'm doubting you girl just saying how lucky ur man is
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 1:49am On Sep 24, 2006
kokoletz:

Yes u don finish am u b GBEBORRUN if edygirl dey feel 4 me wetin b your own atleast I knw tell u say I no go fit give am all she posted
i just signed out for a lil minute and u already cheatin on me
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 1:52am On Sep 24, 2006
Edygirl darling dont mind Ajibey a gbeborun means parrot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.