Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (71497 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 1:52am On Sep 24, 2006
Edygirl darling dont mind Ajibey a gbeborun means parrot's grandpapa
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 1:53am On Sep 24, 2006
Edygirl Gbeborun means someone that doesn't mind his or her own business (Gossip). Sorry to ask where are you based?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 1:54am On Sep 24, 2006
Kokoletz wetin happen Kiki don leave you go Sorrrrrryyyyyyyyyy oooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by edygirl(f): 1:54am On Sep 24, 2006
I don't need any material stuff from a guy and I don't mind giving him either.

@Kiki,
        No vex oo. He is all yours.
@Ajibey,
           SEe wetin you dey cause.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 1:56am On Sep 24, 2006
nah u can av him he cheated i don't want him no more angry angry cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 1:57am On Sep 24, 2006
Oh dear am just using to while away the time. Thank God u are back now to our last discussion
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by edygirl(f): 1:58am On Sep 24, 2006
kiki he is all yours.

kiki he is all yours yeahhhhhhhh!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 1:58am On Sep 24, 2006
Oh dear am just using her to while away the time. Thank God u are back now to our last discussion. Wat is you conclusion
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by edygirl(f): 1:59am On Sep 24, 2006
Using who? Are you kidding me? grin You are in trouble. You cheated. I didn't refer to you when I gave my honest answer.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 2:01am On Sep 24, 2006
Edygirl you see who u are supporting saying he is just using you to while away time. Me i no mean any harm ooooooo. I get open mind and i dey always say the truth
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by edygirl(f): 2:02am On Sep 24, 2006
@Ajibey
Don't mind him. He is a goat. grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 2:03am On Sep 24, 2006
Kiki abeg follow ur mind no mind us oooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 2:08am On Sep 24, 2006
Edygirl abeg leave am with his behaviour. U know say goat no get taste na anything goat dey run after
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 2:09am On Sep 24, 2006
Edygirl dont mind ajibey I know he is the only enemy I get for my life. Pls help me bring back my lost heart KIKI
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by edygirl(f): 2:09am On Sep 24, 2006
When you said you were using me. Are you kidding me? Nope I ain't gon' do that.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 2:15am On Sep 24, 2006
Edygirl, Kiki it's been nice chatting with you guys on nairaland won't mind adding you to my messenger list. Mine is and for my good friend kokoletz you fit add me too but i no spoil your show na just fun we dey catch. I still dey with you guys
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by edygirl(f): 2:22am On Sep 24, 2006
Nice chatting with you too. How old are you and where you at? Just want to know.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 2:23am On Sep 24, 2006
Ajibey thanks I go add you go after u don dabaru the show 4 me. Sleep tite
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 2:35am On Sep 24, 2006
Edygirl are u still here
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by edygirl(f): 2:37am On Sep 24, 2006
Yes, why?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by edygirl(f): 2:44am On Sep 24, 2006
Gnite guys, I am going to bed. Kiki, abeg go back to Koko. I guess he was just having fun.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by babaibadan(m): 2:45am On Sep 24, 2006
@kokolet
u started a thread and u the same person makin others go off the issue at hand. are u okay? grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Bhola(f): 2:48am On Sep 24, 2006
[size=4pt]Done.[/size]
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ajibey(m): 2:49am On Sep 24, 2006
Edygirl i'm back; you know that age issue is confidential, why not meet me on messenger so that we can have a chat together
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 2:50am On Sep 24, 2006
Thanks girl I feel you. Hope 2 chat wit you later. Sleep tight
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by iice(f): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2006
Interesting lol
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by nico(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2006
I thought Girls only love kissing and maybe a few spanking
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by iice(f): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2006
Nico probably the girls you hang around with. We're talking about gifts as in something tangible
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Roscodaddy(m): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2006
Girls love gift oh,if u like show all the care and attention,without gifts no way and dem want expensive ones to show off 2 their friends see wetin my bobo buy for me,una go make us thief moni oh. grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by iice(f): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2006
Chaiiii make una no go steal moni o
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2006
Roscodaddy:

una go make us thief moni oh. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin We go bail una if dem catch you tongue grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Roscodaddy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2006
Radiant ,I dey fear you oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl / Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) / This Christmas Tree Photo Has Got People Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.