Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? - Romance (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (70621 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Enockia(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2009
vivizuzu u have said it all
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by PERVERT9: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2009
the gift most girls appreciate most is a well carved prik i mean the one wid a good cap, girls abi i lie grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by candylips(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2009
WTF smiley
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by teissys(f): 8:06am On Apr 25, 2009
PERVERT9:

the gift most girls appreciate most is a well carved prik i mean the one wid a good cap, girls abi i lie grin

cheesy
Maybe your babe. . .
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Thor(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2009
@teissys

I would buy you a fireplace so we could sit every night in front of the flickering flames together wink wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by teissys(f): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2009
Thor:

@teissys

I would buy you a fireplace so we could sit every night in front of the flickering flames together wink wink

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Like Leonardo Di Caprio? I'm blushing. . .
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by rexlon(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2009
real ladies/girl dnt really lik big things,ones the gift is given to dem by whom dey love they are ok with it.dat i belive
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by yjay(f): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2009
teissys:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Like Leonardo Di Caprio? I'm blushing. . .

teissys, thats my MAN so back off, lol
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Larriedeck(m): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2009
9ja gals like money no be small. Xpecially d undergraduates
d only language they understand is 'ego' 'kudi' 'owo' grin
the cost of the gift doesn't matter, what counts simply is d frequency
u no wot i mean cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Donvilo(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2009
Most nigerian ladies always like appreciate any gift money can buy, so far as it's the one they like best. It's only few ones among them (I mean the real ladies.) that prefer non-expensive one's like flowers, portrait of themselves which is the best! wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by galatico(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2009
Nigerian Girls don't appreciate gifts like Rose flower, cards, all what they want is money money money!!!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Donvilo(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2009
galatico:

Nigerian Girls don't appreciate gifts like Rose flower, cards, all what they want is money money money!!!
You are right, galactico. It's just that there are still some good 9ja gals out there, u know. smiley
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by xauxi99: 4:31am On Aug 28, 2009
Marked! I will come back to check this soon!thanks a lot.:-)
demande credit
immobilier simulation pret de france taux calcul
courtier
Une simulation credit immobiler de France
a faire un
pret.
demande
credit immobilier simulation pret de france taux calcul
courtier
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by slimdessy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2009
guyz i dont even know what to give to mine some stupid frnds of mine said i should get here bra and pants foreign one with lovely teddies on them. how do you see that
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by candylips(m): 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2009
undecided
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2009
Just appreciate me and tell me what i mean to you.
i dont want to hear words like "i love you" or "you are beautiful" in such moments coz its all lies
i like words that are real
like, you are an independent lady, you make other men respect me, i love to be seen with you, you are always presentable coz i know thats who i am
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by candylips(m): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2009
^^^ smiley
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2009
Pant & Bra grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Gabry(f): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2009
i apprciate the unexpctable yet does not cost money  wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by candylips(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2009
i know you do wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by mycar: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2009
48 pages ,nothing to show for it. so  shocked
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2009
gals r neva satisfied wit wat eva u give dem. . .bros all does wan wey u mention na small tin,u neva see gal wey ask im bf 2 do kidney transplant 4 im brother,4 wetin na,d boy na spare part?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by slimdessy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2009
my guy no bi my fault guy no wahala sef afteral na mi go wear am for the girl
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by hzuka: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2009
Meen no be small thing noooo, oh.For this forum
today? You go fear fear naooooow.You guys are
funny.

I am really enjoying you guys.Naija is always
Naija,anywhere,anytime.We are always funny.

As for me,If I am to say,I would say give what
you can afford.You shouldn't ''tax'' yourself because
you want to please anybody be it male of female.

Buying your girl anything depends on the type and
class of girl she is.You can decide to buy simple
presents you feel will suite her class.This also
depends on your budget.You can decide to buy her
some clothes,jewelleries,electronics[mobiles].Generally
no girl would not like a guy taking her out may be for
lunch or dinner especially in a good and fun-filled manner
and arena.It is fun,and girls like this.

To your success.Thanks.
not like a guy taking herv out.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by obiksam(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2009
Open account for her and keep wiring money every month end finish.
Na you go see love run.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by prudentcy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2009
D gift gals appreciate most is guy that his pocket is pregnant with money, 2 hell wit handsome guy dat has no cash,
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2009
a kokolet collected my number on this same thread, and has refused to call me sef!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by obiksam(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2009
*dhtml:

a kokolet collected my number on this same thread, and has refused to call me sef!

Guy you too much
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by candylips(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2009
*dhtml:

stop deluding your self
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ugofure: 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2009
Radiant has sed it all , Good perfumes and Teddy!
I think perfumes though
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by davoriski: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2009
sorry i don't use recharge card.
Kiki so wat kind of recharge u dey use,

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.