Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? - Romance (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (70583 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ken82(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2008
Just good services
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by christian9(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2008
jewellery and clothes or even a holiday
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by oxpenny(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2008
Oga Rosco, kpele, u don koloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2008
christian9:

even a holiday
oh yeah am a big fan of that one a holiday for sure cool
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by MrCrackles(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2008
Brash!

vibrators

rampant rabbit

vibro-love egg

moulded dic.k

mills and boons

ikebe super

recharge cards

popcorn

cake

ice icream

undecided
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by tope2000(f): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2008
MrCrackles:

Brash!

vibrators

rampant rabbit

vibro-love egg

moulded dic.k

mills and boons

ikebe super

recharge cards

popcorn

cake

ice icream

undecided

Hheheheheehe
Ori e ope grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by konkocious(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2008
1. Teadtbear
2. Take 'em to eatry so that the can eat their self out
3. buy them wears (even if is tokunbo)
4. Try to get a car so that they can tell you they love you (like Royce Bently etc)
5. get them recharge card alway
6. always buy them Jewelries
7. alway make sure you replace their make-up as soon as its finish
8. ready to be celebrating their birthday every year especially when they are celebrating 21
9. go around the world on vacation
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by MrCrackles(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2008
konkocious:

1. Teadtbear
4. Try to get a car so that they can tell you they love you (like Royce Bently etc)
8. ready to be celebrating their birthday every year especially when they are celebrating 21

?!

wetin be TEADTBEAR?!

oh and by the way, your english is appalling!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by tope2000(f): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2008
konkocious:

1. Teadtbear

U r joking rite
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by konkocious(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2008
1.   Teadybear
2.   Take 'em to eatry so that the can eat their self out
3.   buy them wears (even if is tokunbo)
4.   Try to get a car so that they can tell you they love you (like Royce Bently etc)
5.   get them recharge card alway
6.   always buy them Jewelries
7.   alway make sure you replace their make-up as soon as its finish
8.   ready to be celebrating their birthday every year especially when they are celebrating 21
9.   go around the world on vacation
10. then above all make sure you always f**k their hell out when ever you r bangin them the love it
11. let me add this they love lolly pop alway buy it for them
12. before i forget always change their phone every three month

if there is more i will post it but these are wat them still want

to crown it all when you propose to them (this only work when you r rich in porket and sometimes if you r using BASOCA instead of AK-47)
no mind my english na my teacher no teach me well
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Hesperus(m): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2008
konkocious:

1. Teadybear
10. then above all make sure you always f**k their hell out when ever you r bangin them the love it
11. let me add this they love lolly pop alway buy it for them
12. before i forget always change their phone every three month

if there is more i will post it but these are what them still want

to crown it all when you propose to them (this only work when you r rich in porket and sometimes if you r using BASOCA instead of AK-47)
no mind my english na my teacher no teach me well

Are you f#@king kiddin'me? Even edited, it still didnt come out right! tongue
O boy, you have some very crude ideas o! LOL! Some of them may actually work sha. wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by chamotex(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2008
Love Machine!!!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2008
shopping spray will do for me! wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by sexyiyke(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2008
grin grin
all they want is money and sex
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by angelina08(f): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2008
Must Ladies and Girls appreciate money for gotting that money is not everything and it is not love but for satifaction of needs, but for me I love a gift of Rose flowers and Golds, my dalin husband knows my fevouright gifts and i love him for that.

thanks.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by amaikama(m): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2008
What so special in gift any way? angry so if we don't give gift the relationship will break or what? angry why so much emphasis on gift as if it a taboo if not given?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ayobase(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2008
just do anything they ask!!!
KOI!!!

U can buy Roses,
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kizen: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2008
i think ladies love sumtin unique, like portrait of themselves.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by dash88(m): 3:41am On Nov 26, 2008
angelina08:

Must Ladies and Girls appreciate money for gotting that money is not everything and it is not love but for satifaction of needs, but for me I love a gift of Rose flowers and Golds, my dalin husband knows my fevouright gifts and i love him for that.

thanks.

ema gbami ooo. i hope that ur dalin husband is not OTONDO,
no be only fevouright, na for gotting, OLODO RABATA, OJU EJA LO N JE
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by money101: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2008
Quote from: angelina08 on November 14, 2008, 10:18 AM

thanks.

ema gbami ooo. i hope that ur dalin husband is not OTONDO,
no be only fevouright, na for gotting, OLODO RABATA, OJU EJA LO N JE

dash88 you this poor man wetin you sabi? What do you know? How much do you have? Yes how much do you have that you are yabbing this beautiful lady who appreciates what her darling husband gives to her?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by money101: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2008
Angelina08 [/b]please don't mind [b]dash88. He is simply jealous that he does not have a loving caring and appreciative woman like you.
Many people are jealous of you because you have made a great success of your life and your love. Keep it up.
You bad belle people instead of bothering about simple typo mistakes you should ask this lady how she has succeeded with her marriage. Learn so that you can change your life for the better.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by paceebene(m): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2008
one can't actually tell what a girl appreciates unless, he has spent time trying to know what.
people differs, so also, choices. if someone wants a girl just for the sake of having sex with her, then you should know that, what she appreciates is what she gets immediately from you. but if one wants a girl who loves him sincerely then, what she appreciates is a reciprocal of that which she has shown you. no material things attached.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by angelina08(f): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2008
The Best gift to present to a young lady is Rose flowers. It is the symboled of love.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2008
get her some icecream she will die. they are all thiefs grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by dash88(m): 6:18am On Dec 06, 2008
angelina08:

The Best gift to present to a young lady is Rose flowers. It is the symboled of love.

SYMBOLED OF LOVE indeed ewu embarassed cry
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kunlebco(m): 7:57am On Dec 06, 2008
the best gift i think u can give a nigerian girl is loads of lies. juz tell her that ur dad owns the eifel tower an ur mum owns aso rock and she will fall in luv. whether she like it or not. by fire by force. i've been experimenting with that lately and it has been workin so far. 3 girls in 2 weeks. one is still in my room now. what more can i ask for. feed em lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by smurf1(f): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2008
Expensive ones, grin grin grin grin grin and yeah sometimes a little creativity wouldnt hurt too, cool
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by MsCee(f): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2008
give her something she cannot afford. use ur imagination!!!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by ayobase(m): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2009
ur life!!!!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by vivrozuru(f): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2009
well, people the truth of the matter is quite easy. the truth is gals are easy to please just give her good sex, make sure she cums though. and then u can include any gift u think she deserves with a kiss. she will remember that for a long while. you can top it up by calling her twice a day just to say how much u love her even if u dont mean it.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Benemond(m): 4:27am On Mar 28, 2009
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Benemond(m): 4:29am On Mar 28, 2009

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Guys; Are You Safe? (pix) / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.