Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,000 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? - Romance (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (70676 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by agaba123(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2008
Sweetthing:

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley I'm smiling, I don't know why?   I feel funny, can't really explain my feelings! Not 2 worry, is her loss. U're a rare gem, very rare indeed 2 b found nowadays,
cheesy cheesy thanks, feel flattered. kiss what can I do? It is just natural
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by agaba123(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2008
Sweetthing:

I don't like 2 wear anything when I'm by myself (that 99% of my time, huh), let alone Grannys. Grannys r 4 "my 3 days" of the month ONLY!!!

Thongs lift u up, u sort of feel the sexiest babe on planet. Don't wear any clothes in da house, just the sexy knickers 'n matching bra >>>>>>>> do the catwalk >>>>>>>>>swing yo curves,  lol

French knickers = sexy & classy  smiley smiley smiley smiley
You surely will make a man speak spanish grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by arramyjay: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2008
I personally love pets.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by bijelee(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2008
one man's meat may be another's poison, you need to study your girl to know what exactly will blow her mind, its doesn't necessarily need to be expensive, but there are also timings, so i think it depends n your girl, but nairalanders have said it all
for my girl, she appreciates everything i buy for her, i mean she got no choice, gifts keep friendship warm, maybe i just know what exactly she likes most!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by luwadmusic(f): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2008
@ zaragoza

You resemble 'stingy koko',

@ spicy007

Nicely said! cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by bijelee(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2008
are you saying you'd like ur guy to bring a puppy wrapped in a basket, sounds cool,  i ilke pets too, but for now a'int got the time for them
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by cebili: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2008
GAMINE?

I LIKE TO KNOW IF U BEAR THE NAME 'ANTHONIA'  (FAIR IN COMPLEXION)

HOLLA BACK @ ME.

THANX.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Nkenim(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2008
girls, nigerian to be specific will appreciate money than love. anyway the money up there looks like counterfeit but i wouldnt mind if you give them to me. oops i shouldnt have said that.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Nkenim(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2008
Shegirl71 you say you love pets,thats not common in nigeria. lets me ask you. A million naira and one hungry looking dog which will you choose.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by arramyjay: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2008
Nkenim:

Shegirl71 you say you love pets,thats not common in nigeria. lets me ask you. A million naira and one hungry looking dog which will you choose.

Hi i dnt believe in Nigeria naira and i will take the dog,Ok i will tell you a little story,I have 3dogs i adopted, there was a post about free adoption of the dogs when i got there the owner asked me to pay i did and Infact cost me a lot to give them their shots every 3months but i am nt complaining cause i love pets.So if some1 gives me a pet apart from roosters yes i will accept it from the bottom of my heart.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by PopinJ(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2008
I personally love pets.

Would you take a cat?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by arramyjay: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2008
Popin-J:

Would you take a cat?

Yes i will gladly take a cat.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by PopinJ(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2008
Yes i will gladly take a cat.
i love cats too,
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by hilli666(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2008
chewing stick, and shaving stick. with two bubble gum
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kazeem4t(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2008
To me not all girls appreciate money
If the love is there
Whatever u give to her + your love and care is ok
My love appreciate whatever I give.
She gives me a lot too.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kobay19: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2008
Mennnnnnnnnnnnnn ! bone abeg, women like money, just be generous and consistent with the cashflow, believe me! she will give u what u want no matter ow much she hates ur guts!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by babadee(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2008
or maybe they like a dail ydoe of the koboko piced with ome good tlc and of coure, cah, preferably in $$$
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by willyspace(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2008
Every gift depends on timing, a gal you've not yet inserted ur sim will appreciate constant recharge cards, lunch, dinner, house rent etc. Once the sim has been inserted, go for flowers, cash, pets etc. grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Em2va: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2008
bijelee:

one man's meat may be another's poison, you need to study your girl to know what exactly will blow her mind, its doesn't necessarily need to be expensive, but there are also timings, so i think it depends n your girl, but nairalanders have said it all
for my girl, she appreciates everything i buy for her, i mean she got no choice, gifts keep friendship warm, maybe i just know what exactly she likes most!
bijelee:

Seconded!!!!!!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by yvy1(f): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2008
Diamonds and Pearls
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by zaragoza(m): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2008
@yvy1
Can u buy dsame 4 ur guy? Dont get me wrong, i am not saying its wrong to get those 4 a lady.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by zaragoza(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2008
@yvy1
Can u buy dsame 4 ur guy? Dont get me wrong, i am not saying its wrong to get those 4 a lady.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by zaragoza(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2008
@yvy1
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Danke: 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2008
@topic

lexus , a house in las vegas and a big fat account coming alongside it cool
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by slyk2(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2008
Anything that they can get without giving back any
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by arktivitym(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2008
They admire brassieres and G-Strings and the likes, wink wink wink wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by soulamanne(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2008
creativity matters as well as gettin to know what ur babe likes.generally most babes will trip for a good bag(3k-4k shuld get u one),a nice pair of slips will do too.look around and see what gals wear in vogue and get her one.but make sure u buy origo and watch ur wallet too
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Kaysie(m): 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2008
I dont kw why some particular pple in dis forum are
tryin 2 be forming wifey material,
See, even ur mothers want 2 get gifts from ur fathers
once in a while,
So why dont u ladies just tell us wot u prefer
and we will try 2 provide if wecan afford it,
Keep it STRICTLY real pple,
Cee Y'all,
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by zaragoza(m): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2008
Indomie and cigarette grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by cheyi(m): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2008
buy her a ring,
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by cheyi(m): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2008
buy her a ring, perfume or a good nitegown.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by cheyi(m): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2008
@roscodaddy

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / I Am Impotent & Frustrated / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.