Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,518 members, 7,840,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins (82527 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wow!

This is serious. Waiting for a counter thread. grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shebarh:
nawa o..most gals don't even behave dat way sha

How did you behave?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by shanira(f): 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Childish thread started by a virgin who has no idea that most of his research is hypothesis and hereby false! cheesy The virgin poster of this thread also has no idea that he won't be a virgin for very long and also believes that all non-virgins are bad girls. This little boy who is probably still in school is trying to make himself feel good for being chaste and has no idea that his chastity does not make him morally superior to everybody who has lost their virginal chastity one way or the other. All commenters of this thread who believe his hypothesis are equally young virgins seeking fellow virgins who are as holy as they are but yet to find them as they are a species endangered! Their belief that a tissue is what separates good , holy females from the spoilt is equally laughable as there are female "virgins" who have done it all including anal sex without hymenal breakage.

All ye school boys in this thread, kindly grow up! Your virginity is beautiful, keep it but don't walk with your heads in the clouds, creating illusions around females who have lost theirs. Pls grow up! Being a virgin does not mean you have to remain immature. Read widely, broaden your knowledge that you may understand and see things as they really are without being trapped in a temporary paradise of false aasumptions on women. You boys really are very naive! grin Grow up babies! Grow up!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by suzzy16(f): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
darlenese:
Proud to be one ,

But I lost it in labour room : grin
lol,hahahaha

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by princejenks(m): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
These are not iron clad signs cos some virgins do exhibit these signs just to feel among. BTW,chipping in that part on fayose was totally unnecessary
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
I don't know why but I completely believe this thread.

Sometimes when I come across gals bashing fellow gals cos they are virgins(on nairaland),I began to think that maybe...just maybe this thread might as well be RIGHT!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Blessinzy(f): 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
once any thing about girls are mentioned, guys wil rush to comment. who disflower these girls? is it not the guys? useless people

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kizmarty:
professor of womanology cheesy
oga tosyn.e2much, I greet u sir
Bros I throway salute oooo

Professor of Womanology ke? cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
shanira:
Childish thread started by a virgin who has no idea that most of his research is hypothesis and hereby false! cheesy The virgin poster of this thread also has no idea that he won't be a virgin for very long and also believes that all non-virgins are bad girls. This little boy who is probably still in school is trying to make himself feel good for being chaste and has no idea that his chastity does not make him morally superior to everybody who has lost their virginal chastity one way or the other. All commenters of this thread who believe his hypothesis are equally young virgins seeking fellow virgins who are as holy as they are but yet to find them as they are a species endangered! Their belief that a tissue is what separates good , holy females from the spoilt is equally laughable as there are female "virgins" who have done it all including anal sex without hymenal breakage.

All ye school boys in this thread, kindly grow up! Your virginity is beautiful, keep it but don't walk with your heads in the clouds, creating illusions around females who have lost theirs. Pls grow up! Being a virgin does not mean you have to remain immature. Read widely, broaden your knowledge that you may understand and see things as they really are without being trapped in a temporary paradise of false aasumptions on women. You boys really are very naive! grin Grow up babies! Grow up!
Is that all you've got to say ?

Now clap for yourself

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros I throway salute oooo

Professor of Womanology ke? cheesy
devil sef know say na truth, baba oo cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
princejenks:
These are not iron clad signs cos some virgins do exhibit these signs just to feel among. BTW,chipping in that part on fayose was totally unnecessary
Broda, you should know that I'm an entertainer

You shouldn't take everything serious you know ? cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Swagk101(m): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
shanira:

Shanira...sounds like an olosho's name tongue
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Optimall:
I don't know why but I completely believe this thread.

Sometimes when I come across gals bashing fellow gals cos they are virgins(on nairaland),I began to think that maybe...just maybe this thread might as well be RIGHT!
Thanks dear cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Luukasz(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
misssclassy:
Most of your points buttress on the idea that most females feel embarrassed and ashamed when they lose their virginity.

But in my case, I wasn't embarrassed or ashamed. Neither was I moody, or angry at the mention of the word "virginity"

I just took it as a normal thing.
No wonder your Pu**y is wide
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by HugeMac: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
shanira:

[s]
shanira:

[/s]
shanira:

LAMENTATIONS
Scribbles Meant for gremlins

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by noblegrex: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
I believe u, xpecially 4,6,7 n 8 r very very true
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kizmarty:

devil sef know say na truth, baba oo cheesy
You sef know say na you I meet for the game cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nicklaus(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shebarh:
still a virgin and aiint begging u to believe grin
I'm glad u laughed at the end of your own statement. yea it is very funny H cheesy H cheesy H cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by fizziea(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
lyk dz one bah?

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by PasNina(m): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
misssclassy:
Most of your points buttress on the idea that most females feel embarrassed and ashamed when they lose their virginity.

But in my case, I wasn't embarrassed or ashamed. Neither was I moody, or angry at the mention of the word "virginity"

Good gal ... Thanks for telling us u are no more a virgin.
NEXT!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Slimzjoe(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
MythAngel:

E don help me
1 self respect
2 avoid risk of sexually transmitted disease
3 I am able to focus on pleasing God
4 I do not suffer from any guilty conscience
5 No one had taken me dignity
6 It made me have good motives towards the opposite sex
7 and I don't suffer from all the ills mentioned above.

7 is a complete number , meaning I have benefited in a good and complete way for staying away from premarital sex cool cool cool

Self Respect?? What makes Yhu think Non _Virgins don't have Self Respect? It's a thing of the mind
Avoiding Risk of STD?? Sis we're in the 21st Century. Only !d!0ts contract them dhiz days.

For 3&4, God has given us the Chance To always ask for Forgiveness and Renew our Covenants with him
No one has taken ur Dignity? Babe, Very Few Care.

Am too Sleepy to go on.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by INTERMAN: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
how much millions have you made so far with this your blogging?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
After like 5 times, they become dickshaholics
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nicklaus(m): 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
shanira:

whEn I counter a thread I back it up with strong points of view. if chastity isn't moral superiority then what is moral superiority No offence sweetheart but i think you are just a bleeding-heart mourner of a regretted past. There is no lie on that thread unless the SHOE FITs, so do everyone a favour and WEAR IT.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
misssclassy:

We know that you are the true daughter of your mother...... You be like shame no dey our family...... No re-quote me abeg... Lol
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nicklaus(m): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shebarh:
I am a secondary virgin
we see ..!..
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
INTERMAN:
how much millions have you made so far with this your blogging?
Broda mi, you should know that the journey of a thousand miles begins with a second

Na small small bro
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by phenol33(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
misssclassy:

nne i ra bie la cable...
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Evadamsel(f): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
9ce thread bt Op abeg u be virgin undecided9ce thread bt Op abeg u be virgin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
misssclassy:

hmmmmm...normal thing?..
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Evadamsel:
9ce thread bt Op abeg u be virgin undecided9ce thread bt Op abeg u be virgin
Do you want to hear the truth or lie ?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tyrone77: 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Some wey dey claim virgin wey no be virgin go wear pad come your house .. All in a bid to deter u from reaching their honeypot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.