Stats: 3,158,815 members, 7,837,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins (82519 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
They concentrate on make ups!!! To hide their sagging skin due to stress from regular sex.

Mind you, lovemaking relieves stress but sex introduces stress.

Girl of 22 will have a confused face of early 30s.
If I dey lie go study Uniport girls
Hahaha bwahahahahah cheesy

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by simdam500(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2015
Read
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by wtfCode: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2015
this virgin thing is a no big deal for me, i aint muslim. Just make sure that pusay is a tightay...#udugg?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by carzola(m): 8:09am On Jul 10, 2015
AHHcant belyf virginity is a topic in this age and time..
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Cutehector(m): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2015
adonbilivit:
better not abort my child just to prove u are a virgin.
cc: cutehector
why dd u tag me
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2015
ngona:
For your mind now you be bad guy?
I'm always a cool dude cool
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by shomutuski(m): 8:16am On Jul 10, 2015
I wanted to agree with you buh after reading No 5,7 and 8.. I think the write-up is damn too stupid. Pardon me!!! How will losing virginity make dem hover around lecturer's office??. He no make sense naah. Ahn Ahn, broo abeg they think wella.

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by buskie13(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]nice one baba! grin

*Their rooms are painted in pink and most of them choose that colour as favourite! forget say na virgins dey use pink pass...these stuffs don't apply to 9ja chicks. Even the one whey dey do osho go dey form "I don't like dick" grin

*They will tell you "I am a virgin" whenever you guys are talking about sex...believe me, if a girl is truly a virgin, she will not tell you. She will wait till you guys are "going down" and she will unveil the secret of her virginity at that "hot moment" angry
(I don get too many experiences, chai, konji almost finished me cry)

*she is a model: do I need to tell you what happens to those models behind closed doors

*she has the "big girls" syndrome: na them dey furck pass. Prove me wrong angry

My experience:::: I remember when sheila lied to me about her virginity, I was touching, romancing and everywhere was hot! winkon getting to place and she started crying and saying "baby please don't take my special gift away, baby don't go in bbaaabbbbyyyy...." But na scam undecided if you see how deep and wide the thing is ehn, I couldn't even feel the walls very well! lipsrsealed
so where the furck is the special gift
[/b]
wat impact does a pencil make in an oil well

bro...that girl na confirm olosho
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by sule5727: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2015
misssclassy:
Most of your points buttress on the idea that most females feel embarrassed and ashamed when they lose their virginity.

But in my case, I wasn't embarrassed or ashamed. Neither was I moody, or angry at the mention of the word "virginity"

I just took it as a normal thing.
seconded!!!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by DanielGb(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2015
Shebarh:
why do u want to know
this answer tells u she is not a V. Go read OP's thread no 1.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by shepherdnoble: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2015
Precious91:
Tosyne2much and always busting ladies' bubbles.grin The day they go swear for you ehn. cry
Lol..
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2015
No2 thou.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by 123papas(m): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2015
what of 'secondary virgin'
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Had it been your mum was a virgin, would she be able to give birth to you?? Nonsence post.

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by unphilaz(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2015
k
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2015
falconey:

10. They become romancelanders : they rubbish threads about virginity, advocate pre-marital sex and proclaimed themselves rich and big girls.
Bwhahahaha roflwkmd cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by RingimKabir(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
why u dey vex? U see ur life? Tosyne2much come see example

Hehehehe
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by falconey(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bwhahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

seniorman you scarce o........... I think say you dey malaysia dey run your PHD for womanology
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Filashade(f): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Dorrobucci:
So much on point.

97.8 percent of romancelanders are non virgins.

You will notice from their profile pics.

How do u know that?

Some might be lying to u that they aint Virgins because apparently Virgins are overrated these days so the feel embarassed by it.

The only way u will know is when u two are alone.

So if u are telling me that you know how many are non virgins it means u have tested it with all 97.8% of all nairaland?

Na wa ooo.........

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by otusnorahs(f): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]nice one baba! grin

*Their rooms are painted in pink and most of them choose that colour as favourite! forget say na virgins dey use pink pass...these stuffs don't apply to 9ja chicks. Even the one whey dey do osho go dey form "I don't like dick" grin

*They will tell you "I am a virgin" whenever you guys are talking about sex...believe me, if a girl is truly a virgin, she will not tell you. She will wait till you guys are "going down" and she will unveil the secret of her virginity at that "hot moment" angry

*she is a model: do I need to tell you what happens to those models behind closed doors

My experience:::: I remember when sheila lied to me about her virginity, I was touching, romancing and everywhere was hot! winkon getting to place and she started crying and saying "baby please don't take my special gift away, baby don't go in bbaaabbbbyyyy...." But na scam undecided if you see how deep and wide the thing is ehn, I couldn't even feel the walls very well! lipsrsealed
[/b]
Hahahahahahahaha, chai, u funny die. Laff don commot water for my eye hia o.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by MarryMeee: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Fooool !!!!

You are a typical example of an ill-mannered and inconsequential lady... The fact that my thread hits you hard does not mean you should hit on my parents

If una no find husband now, una go dey run from one church to one herbalist

Don't even bother to reply or else, I will make you regret

Okay i take it your mother is a male virgin otherwise you would not have been offended by what i said. You are the fool, ita not offensive when directed to someone else's mother/sister/daughter but when its directed to your family u cry foul? He-goats roaming all over nairaland.
It applies to all your non-virgin family members IJN. Unless they are man disguised as ladies undecided
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by wurnoahmad(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2015
If you check their phones is loaded with blue-film.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Aaam(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]nice one baba! grin

[/b]
u wan kill me with laff
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Aaam(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]nice one baba! grin

[/b]
u wan kill me with laff....had same xperience with yetunde oooo.....lmfao
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by hennesseykrane(m): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
ur no 8 comparison thou
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by ironbody03(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
am here to read comments
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Ctoosin: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
all ur write up re lies
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by gabazin080(m): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
all your threads are almost the same thing. we are tired of all this your 10 types of (about ladies) Come up with new thing.

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by reppeeny(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
sandrannna:
I know one silly mod will put dis crap on front page.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by adeyemi91(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
vizkiz:

my guy, na true life story be this oh grin
Hey! Is this Dominic Toreto
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by 2dillu2(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
vizkiz:
[ But na scam undecided if you see how deep and wide the thing is ehn, I couldn't even feel the walls very well! lipsrsealed
so where the furck is the special gift[/size][/font]
are you telling me that you aren't a virgin shocked shocked
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by oizapendent(f): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Abi ooo
Filashade:

How do u know that?

Some might be lying to u that they aint Virgins because apparently Virgins are overrated these days so the feel embarassed by it.

The only way u will know is when u two are alone.

So if u are telling me that you know how many are non virgins it means u have tested it with all 97.8% of all nairaland?

Na wa ooo.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me.