Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

The costly mistake many ladies make when choosing a spouse. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The costly mistake many ladies make when choosing a spouse. (4404 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The costly mistake many ladies make when choosing a spouse. by Toks2008(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Youngpo413:
I now understand the reason you created this thread,lol...smlD

Re: The costly mistake many ladies make when choosing a spouse. by Toks2008(m): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
If women marry for the right reasons,marriage will be more fun and lasting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Old Photo Of Tiwa Savage In Hot Pants With Tee Billz Chilling On A Boat / Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 / She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.