Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. (63189 Views)

How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by favourmic(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bimffo:
If Sex is not a measure for Love, Why do cheating make people break Up??

Why are you mixing Love with Sex?? You should not break Up because of that..

It was just a fling with other guys and nothing more. She Loves You, that's what matter.. Love conquers all.

NB: If You follow my advice, ayam gonna find you and break that coconut head of Yours..

Future mugn, forget love and shine your eyes,
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gurgle:

sooo what are you going to do?
hahahahaha for ur small viscosity & systolic reason no be small ,..the matter bi say u have be appoited for the replacement of so said lady
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by ileogbenfidel(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bad Girls everywhere hustlinG on different social network. If u don't catch Them they will pretend to be a saint
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
maryhaam:
hmmmmmmmm
I check ur pic, the girl am talking about is just like u, fair, same posture, I have something for u girls. *winks*
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by ruggedtimi(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
why did u even buy phone for her @ 1st....charlie u for wise up
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
misspicy:
@Otunba6 I guess this ish really annoyed you considering the fact that you hve some feeling for the lady in question.
Typing from a lady's point of view,i tink your gf is a runs babe repented from wat u typed in ur post.E.g.the way she changed some of her lifestyle.

What I mean by runs babe repented is dat she has changed her ways but not her life style,she still wants to live big maybe to impress friends or whatever. If you want to have a srz relationship with an ex runs girl be ready to satisfy her totally,financially inclusive,if you dnt af dis capacity there is tendency that she will do some trading at ur back to continue her former life style.

Now my advice to you:if u cant cope pls end d relationshop and let her know wat she did wrong,dnt eat her food pls.

If u still love her,let her know wat you saw n let her know she is on a second chance,bet me she wuldnt want to blow it.

Thank me later.
so seconded,.you such a prudent lady,..I do really appreciate ur excellent write up,.I so wish i can really have u as my future wife,.plss no insult
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by maryhaam(f): 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
dancok:
I check ur pic, the girl am talking about is just like u, fair, same posture, I have something for u girls. *winks*
wrong not me,forge ahead.thanks
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by fuckshit: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ishilove:

You need Jesus.
we all do grin grin
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by CaptainJune: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6, how long will you keep giving her excuses not to see her? Even if she gets the message don't you think it would even prompt her to see you face to face, to beg you or apologize? You can't avoid confrontation.

As for those saying op should forgive and take her back as she 'changed' her ways when he once complained, I suggest you go and study the ways of a chameleon and understand their need to change in different environments. They don't do it for love, they do it for survival.

Op, giving her the phone or keeping it is entirely up to you but hey that sister is pure sinister.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by stanisbaratheon: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
delishpot:
Tell her the seller did not have the one you wanted and as soon as they get it, you will bring it for her. Then let her know about the messages you saw and tell her you need a break.

good

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Vivly(f): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Its not about jazz my life is live and let's live
That kain live and let live.
She has a man and you're still a her major source of revenue and you call it live and let live. Give me your no, I want to tell u something.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Olami90: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Why should i be ashamed of myself helping ex who had abortion because of me twice,had sex with over 60 times,everywhere in the house,in the car,at the club and so on

Loooooooooooooooooooolzzzz grin grin
Werey reeeee ooooooo.

Buh bros, wen d contract go end na?

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by blackberry101: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
kathykathy:
Op even if u dnt give her d fone she wld still get a new one from her numerous men,,,make her feel so guilty by giving her d fone,,,note:u noticed her flashy life style before u started dating,,,it was her life style before u met her,,bt she wld hv been decent enof to be real wen she was trying to please u,,she tried to be beta bt she is jst so into it,,she is not ur kinda girl,,,give her d fone nd move on cos of future regrets.
. What future regret r yoh saying exactly
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Vivly(f): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
By the way op, your previous topics got me lvgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin llllllllllinnnnnng.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Damminglola(f): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
Hey! Isn't this very straight forward? I would man up and tell it directly to her face what I discovered about her, and make her understand how that has changed my opinion about her person.

You should of course forgive her, but continue seeing her? That bro is totally your call.

About the phone, if you really bought that phone out of your own freewill, I will advice you still give it to her. But if you were induced into buying it, omo keep the phone angry
Am with you on this. You said what's on mind. It is either out of free will or being induced to do so.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by akwunmi(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Deexxy:

Your point exactly?! undecided
D grammer 2MCH? Ok mak i hlp u brek am dwn 2ur level ,d guy get babe,he b tinks say na wify material bu lera c say d grl na ASHEWOO + CHEERFUL GIVER,d guy don buy fone 4d ASHEWO BABE alrdy bu na d 32gb d ASHEWO BABE WNT,so D GUY CON COLLECT D FONE MAK E GO CHANG AM 2 32GB BU AS HE OPEN D ASHEWO BABE FAZBUK,WOTZAP ,BADOO,E.T.C,E CON DISCOVER SAY D GRL NA 4ka,OLE,ASHEWO,ONIRANU,EBINA,CHEAP GRL...NW WETIN E DE ASK U NW B SAY,''SHAY MAK HE STILL GIV D ASHEWO BABE D FONE OR MAK E NO GIV AM BCOZ E DE VEX GAN AFTA WETIN E C '' SIMPLE.

NO B PRIDE O NA QUESTION WEY NID SENSIBLE ANSWERS
TANK ME LERA 4DTRANSLATION.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by akwunmi(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Deexxy:

Your point exactly?! undecided
D grammer 2MCH? Ok mak i hlp u brek am dwn 2ur level ,d guy get babe,he b tinks say na wify material bu lera c say d grl na ASHEWOO + CHEERFUL GIVER,d guy don buy fone 4d ASHEWO BABE alrdy bu na d 32gb d ASHEWO BABE WNT,so D GUY CON COLLECT D FONE MAK E GO CHANG AM 2 32GB BU AS HE OPEN D ASHEWO BABE FAZBUK,WOTZAP ,BADOO,E.T.C,E CON DISCOVER SAY D GRL NA 4ka,OLE,ASHEWO,ONIRANU,EBINA,CHEAP GRL...NW WETIN E DE ASK U NW B SAY,''SHAY MAK HE STILL GIV D ASHEWO BABE D FONE OR MAK E NO GIV AM BCOZ E DE VEX GAN AFTA WETIN E C '' SIMPLE.

NO B PRIDE O NA QUESTION WEY NID SENSIBLE ANSWERS
TANK ME LERA 4DTRANSLATION. grin grin wink
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by misspicy(f): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
nacosprof:
so seconded,.you such a prudent lady,..I do really appreciate ur excellent write up,.I so wish i can really have u as my future wife,.plss no insult
Is this a proposalcheesy
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by leofab(f): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:

To cancel an appointment with someone i dont want to see is not a problem. I will just give her a simple excuse very early tomorrow.
first of all you will charged for invading my privacy and you have the temetery to call me a fool. Are you holier than me? I read your conversations too; sell the phone and donate the money to motherless baby home...
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by olaolulazio(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
The more u check chats and messages on ya lady's phone, the more u give way for untimely death.

She can never be perfect but u can change her to ya taste. since u are tired of her, expect more fake ladies out there.

Bush meat don catch the hunter!!! my chop and clean mouth!!!
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by 400billionman: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:
We met few months ago, initially i did not want to date her because she's too flashy/fake for my liking. Gradually, she started proving me wrong by being a good and serious one. infact she stopped some of her fake attitude when i started complaining about it. To be sincere i really love her to the extent that i introduced her to my brother(something i dont normally do if i wanna do chop and clean mouth). Just few days ago she lost her phone and wanted me to help her buy a new one.

I bought the one she wants and gave it to her. she called me later in the evening that the one i bought comes with 16g and not 32gig as expected. I collected it back with the hope of returning it today. On checking the phone, i discovered she had forgot to sign out her facebook messager, badoo etc.

I was extremely shocked when i view some of her chats (both old and new ones) with random men. To cut the story short, she is a free giver and a LovePeddler in my own view.

Now i've exchanged the phone and she is coming to collect it tomorrow. i dont feel like giving her again, infact i hate her from that moment.

Guys, i need an unsuspicious method to make her leave me.

I have just one question for you. Are you in love with her ?
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by iLovePusssy: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
These hoez ain't loyal grin ... you shld know that by now bruh. Non of dis gurls are innocent!
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by olanie(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Update:

i smell pride....
we all knew yhu bought her a fone b4 u created this thread buh dunt ask us how we knew!!!
(a matured mind will pay her off wit dah fone if m to say buh tenk God m nut gona advice yhu...
yo life...yo choice...yo mistakes....yo lesson!!!

This is so twisted.
Meaning you have accepted that she's a LovePeddler?
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by leofab(f): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
yur signature, is ur name mary?
are you better? You are already flirting here?
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by tammie24: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mostwanted7:

rubbish advice...peeps like u are d one dat affected gooluck jolantern...dont give her shit jare op
on point!!! grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Cutehector(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
leofab:
are you better? You are already flirting here?
I dnt understand... I just asked a question, hw does it relate to flirting
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by solonazzy: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
delishpot:
Tell her the seller did not have the one you wanted and as soon as they get it, you will bring it for her. Then let her know about the messages you saw and tell her you need a break.
I admire ur logical thinking..... Dats d Best way to solve d guys situation

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Adisa89(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Why the fuss? my gf has done worse, yet i didn't feel it's right to announce it in public. Be a man, let her keep the phone, and move on. never attempt to force a girl to love u
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nelrulez(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
Don't give her the phone but bleep the shit out of her before discarding her off like a piece of shit.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by amb2015(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
you and all the men in her chats belong to the same category. nobody is cheating anybody in the group. she is not your wife.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
chipatra:
abeg no give am back, tell her make she go find another maga!
make am know say u don ready her msgs

but come o! OP na wetin be d make of d phone wink
Waiting concern u with the phone make? U sharp like razor ooo!
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:
perhaps the fool has suspected i read her messages. I just ended a call with her now, promised we would have a nice time together tomorrow. That she would go to the market and cook my favourite food for me. First time my girl will tell me that in more than 8 months we met.

chop the food and e don be for u be that. U go even start to dey help her pick her maga calls grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. / Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.