Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. (63184 Views)

How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Gurgle(f): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
nacosprof:
hahahahaha for ur small viscosity & systolic reason no be small ,..the matter bi say u have be appoited for the replacement of so said lady

Martins301:

Are you sure you are not the girl in question?

cc: Otunba6 are you sure the girl above is not your unfaithful gf?

Ifyjuli25:
r u d girl friend? undecided r u d girl friend?

dmola:

Why r u advocating for the girl! R u her frnd ?...sigh

FreddywellsNGN:

i suspect your gf may br on NL.u said it seem she knows and called to offer to do stuffs she hadnt done in months ...moreso, , i am suspecting "Gurgle"cos she s interested in your next line of action with varying questions

mehn

just woke up from sleep, read my daily devotion and proceeded to check my messages jeje, came online to find all manner of accusations! nawao

you can ask sandrannna i'm naturally curious and tend to ask a lot of questions if I don't fully understand the OPs predicament

im not advocating for the friend I just didn't understand why he told her he was going to see her this morning when he was clearly planning to do the opposite. it didn't make sense to me so I just wanted to know the reason

don't want to be her replacement either lool you guys
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by fexyrich(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
fuckshit:
that's the fυςking “game" that's how certain bitçhes who are in a relationship play these days; you've got to fυςking play smart too; now this is a fυςking good one BUT a fυςking suggestion here; before telling her about the fυςking messages & needing a fυςking break; dude! make sure you fυςk her real good;

be fυςking smart; that's one of the rules of the fυςking “game"; & you should fυςking know this, even if you don't give her the fυςking phone, another fυςking mugu will always be there that will fυςking buy the phone for her grin grin
I swear u be goat.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
Djicemob:
Give us more details,what are the contents of the chats,what is the make of the phone,have you chopped her,what is her facebook,badoo etc ID? Give me her number grin angry
Baddest!!!!!!At the mention of free giver,number must be collected abi?baddooooo..lwkmd

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by fexyrich(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
fuckshit:
that's the fυςking “game" that's how certain bitçhes who are in a relationship play these days; you've got to fυςking play smart too; now this is a fυςking good one BUT a fυςking suggestion here; before telling her about the fυςking messages & needing a fυςking break; dude! make sure you fυςk her real good;

be fυςking smart; that's one of the rules of the fυςking “game"; & you should fυςking know this, even if you don't give her the fυςking phone, another fυςking mugu will always be there that will fυςking buy the phone for her grin grin
I swear u be original Goat grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:
perhaps the fool has suspected i read her messages. I just ended a call with her now, promised we would have a nice time together tomorrow. That she would go to the market and cook my favourite food for me. First time my girl will tell me that in more than 8 months we met.
bro.make sure u chop d spiritual food and the physical food she will prepare before u tel er wat u read but abeg if u gv er the fone,u r a fool...forget d girl n dnt be bribed by pu*sy or anything...
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Gurgle(f): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
ferdimako:

She has always been like that... she only stopped using fake things but punnany is still being traded but at what price? Kobo kobo..if not y asking d op to come in?

hmm ok o
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by NiceHans: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bullshit her n move on, or have your own share and move on
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Gurgle(f): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:

You dont get it, this is person i once share a wonderful moment with, shared so many things with. I cant just suddenly tell her i dont want her anymore(just like that). Meanwhile, i called her this morning that i received an urgent call from mum that i wont be available. This is what i will be doing till she got the message.

ok

I understand you but how is avoiding her like that "until she gets the message" better than just confronting her?

this is going to drag on for months, do you realize that? if you cant tell her just like that, youre just never going to tell her?

anyway its you who understands yourself but I think it would be less of a strain on you if you just settled it with her
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:

To cancel an appointment with someone i dont want to see is not a problem. I will just give her a simple excuse very early tomorrow.

Guy sorry to say but you a bastard and a fool if you give her that phone, cus when you give her na guys like you they give them leg to misbehave. You be her father ? Or the money she has Bleep other guys no reach am buy phone? Na you sabi buy and give? She Bleep them for free ni she dey talk so?
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by edpunter(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Checking your partners phone is the quickest way to suicide even when married and rejecting 16gig to get 32gig just shows you are still dumb, to finish 8gig sef na problem abi na government files she wan save inside? I see no difference after-all she will still sell it and tell you she has lost it then you will buy her 200gig instead of 32.

You ain't married to her and you are complaining, she's catching her fun the way you are or you want to say you ain't cheating on her or you don't know the consequences of a beautiful 2015 lady requesting to use Androids and iOS phones? If you are married to her you can buy her Nokia 3310 cos you have control over her in that case she can't go to any social media or chats and maybe put CCTV/google map on her head or better still get an ugly girl for cheaper living. Lol
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Olami90: 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dancok:
I check ur pic, the girl am talking about is just like u, fair, same posture, I have something for u girls. *winks*

Loooooooooooooool
Live $ direct undecided
Nairaland is gonna b everly lively grin
Loads of pple wit skuchi for head.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by kliq(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:
We met few months ago, initially i did not want to date her because she's too flashy/fake for my liking. Gradually, she started proving me wrong by being a good and serious one. infact she stopped some of her fake attitude when i started complaining about it. To be sincere i really love her to the extent that i introduced her to my brother(something i dont normally do if i wanna do chop and clean mouth). Just few days ago she lost her phone and wanted me to help her buy a new one.

I bought the one she wants and gave it to her. she called me later in the evening that the one i bought comes with 16g and not 32gig as expected. I collected it back with the hope of returning it today. On checking the phone, i discovered she had forgot to sign out her facebook messager, badoo etc.

I was extremely shocked when i view some of her chats (both old and new ones) with random men. To cut the story short, she is a free giver and a LovePeddler in my own view.

Now i've exchanged the phone and she is coming to collect it tomorrow. i dont feel like giving her again, infact i hate her from that moment.

Guys, i need an unsuspicious method to make her leave me.

Tell her your mom took it
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
ojun50:
Give her the phone then still tell her wht u saw on her phone and hear her out first befor taking any decision.

One of the best advice so far!

Am glad you did.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by xbtuzyborg(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:
perhaps the fool has suspected i read her messages. I just ended a call with her now, promised we would have a nice time together tomorrow. That she would go to the market and cook my favourite food for me. First time my girl will tell me that in more than 8 months we met.
she wan poison you. period
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Yemiseun(m): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
U better Back-out from the relationship, she just wanna use u Aπϑ dump. Seriously
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by wiezkov(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
So she gave you the phone with her sim inside Issorait
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by drake99: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Just gv her d fone and dnt call her anymore...
so if na you na this thing you go do

For real?
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by MrBasketball: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
beautifullll1:

Facebook chat..... I don't no how that works.... but upload the screenshots here let's analyse it.... Some Facebook chats are not real

If anything bad didn't come up, you would still give her the phone. So why keep it just because something came up? keeping the phone will make it look like you're one of those guys who get all their stuffs back simply because it didn't work out....

my opinion(even though its not needed) .... Give her the phone and still leave the relationship if u want to. Avoiding her that way will make her come to her senses....

Giving her the phone won't make you feel less than a guy.... But keeping the phone with you will.....
Where are these ones coming from? undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
abeg con give me the fone

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by MzOnajin1(f): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Djicemob:
Give us more details,what are the contents of the chats,what is the make of the phone,have you chopped her,what is her facebook,badoo etc ID? Give me her number grin angry
Bad Nigga.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by MrBasketball: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
Update:

i smell pride....
we all knew yhu bought her a fone b4 u created this thread buh dunt ask us how we knew!!!
(a matured mind will pay her off wit dah fone if m to say buh tenk God m nut gona advice yhu...
yo life...yo choice...yo mistakes....yo lesson!!!
Your brain need an update.

@your signature... you really need help.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ladies usually use deir hands to kill demselves,u see a guy dat is good to u, u wld still be looking for trash somewhere else, somtyms I tire for women,abeg Op flash d fone , make every nonsense message wey she store , clear off nd giv it to d less privileged, na wa 4 dis gender called female

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by louiskay(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
update is a FOol.... no doubt
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by donbenedict(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
drake99:
so if na you na this thing you go do

For real?
yep
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by KHAYGOLD(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Just gv her d fone and dnt call her anymore...
Give am wetin? Guy, u no tink am well o

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by fuckshit: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
fexyrich:
I swear u be original Goat grin grin
naw!!! fυςk that şhit motherfυςker; ain't no fυςking goat; but I am fυςking sure you are; a bloody fυςking HE GOAT grin grin
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by dugochi: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Just like she stopped being flashy cos of you, she could change too. I suggest you confront her with and see her reaction. Good luck.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by georgedapo: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Excatly what happened to me, as a sharp I just lock up. Didnot pick her calls again..
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Rexnegro(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:
We met few months ago, initially i did not want to date her because she's too flashy/fake for my liking. Gradually, she started proving me wrong by being a good and serious one. infact she stopped some of her fake attitude when i started complaining about it. To be sincere i really love her to the extent that i introduced her to my brother(something i dont normally do if i wanna do chop and clean mouth). Just few days ago she lost her phone and wanted me to help her buy a new one.

I bought the one she wants and gave it to her. she called me later in the evening that the one i bought comes with 16g and not 32gig as expected. I collected it back with the hope of returning it today. On checking the phone, i discovered she had forgot to sign out her facebook messager, badoo etc.

I was extremely shocked when i view some of her chats (both old and new ones) with random men. To cut the story short, she is a free giver and a LovePeddler in my own view.

Now i've exchanged the phone and she is coming to collect it tomorrow. i dont feel like giving her again, infact i hate her from that moment.

Guys, i need an unsuspicious method to make her leave me.

Bro tell her u are done with her straight up , no need to hide anything...if she ask why tell her the truth..that she forgot to sign out her online accounts and u read all her chats with random men and u don't think she can be serious with u, reason what u want and stand by ur decision. Come out plan and truthful rather than looking for unsuspicious method as u called it. As for the new fone don't give her again....sell it back and give begger d money or sow d fone as a seed to someone perhaps ur mum , ur sis , anybody but not her cos she don't deserve fone talkless of u....Naija girls ? Bunch of fakers and pretenders since Adam and eve era.....Ediots
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Rexnegro(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
Ladies usually use deir hands to kill demselves,u see a guy dat is good to u, u wld still be looking for trash somewhere else, somtyms I tire for women,abeg Op flash d fone , make every nonsense message wey she store , clear off nd giv it to d less privileged, na wa 4 dis gender called female
#Respect to u ma for been a lady and accept d fact say some of u ladies dey fuccck up. I ve one lady right now who believe to keep the relationship going is my sole responsibility alone, all because I like her for real I ve sat her down and talk some sense to her , even brought her to my fam and to my surprise my mum , my sis and dad all liked her....but am putting her tru test now and so far so good she's failing it. What's the test I ve decided not to call to see if she will call. I juust want to seee her level of commitment in dis cos I ve told her that to get d train keep moving its both of us responsibility, u need to see her nodding her head like what I was saying was entering her head...told her that day that words is/are cheap while actions is expensive...she said noooo she's not like that, that she want a truthful guy like me....but right now ? She's failing already....

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by chigoizie7(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
ojun50:
Give her the phone then still tell her wht u saw on her phone and hear her out first befor taking any decision.

Oga do u know u can catch a gal banging ur friend,red handed and she will still lie her way outta the whole sh!t?

Don't ever give dem chance to explain anything once u catch them, them sabi lie pass devil sef.

If na me be d guy, I go just sell the phone, buy ps4 for myself.
Weda I am loaded or not.

But I will still lay her off.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by damiloladuke: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mrcdorv:
U better bcareful make u no go chop another thing o that girl is not faithful nd u knw hw desperate mpst of them are...jara e paddy....gbabeee.
let mehelp you buy satundlog.com for just 2000#

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User / Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.