Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,086 members, 7,849,406 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. (63177 Views)

How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Feemmy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
sucess001:
I ve stopped being a bad boy...m

If not ehn...I wud have advised u to tell her they took d phone and told u to come back next week....

Den for the next one week..u screw thrice the price of the fone frm her...den u tell her bout the messages and dt she shdnt call u again...

Anyway..i wont tell u to do dt now...I ve changed grin
You already advised him.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by misspicy(f): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
@Otunba6 I guess this ish really annoyed you considering the fact that you hve some feeling for the lady in question.
Typing from a lady's point of view,i tink your gf is a runs babe repented from wat u typed in ur post.E.g.the way she changed some of her lifestyle.

What I mean by runs babe repented is dat she has changed her ways but not her life style,she still wants to live big maybe to impress friends or whatever. If you want to have a srz relationship with an ex runs girl be ready to satisfy her totally,financially inclusive,if you dnt af dis capacity there is tendency that she will do some trading at ur back to continue her former life style.

Now my advice to you:if u cant cope pls end d relationshop and let her know wat she did wrong,dnt eat her food pls.

If u still love her,let her know wat you saw n let her know she is on a second chance,bet me she wuldnt want to blow it.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by davimiles(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
delishpot:
Tell her the seller did not have the one you wanted and as soon as they get it, you will bring it for her. Then let her know about the messages you saw and tell her you need a break.
simply mature

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by bettercreature(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
nekta:
guy he get tins wen dem de go even in d name of love wetin u think say ur pman go yarn 4 dix matter u de pay hostel rent 4 anoda nigga 2 com Bleep her 4 d rum abi dem tie ur life round her neck u just de tro ur moni 4 fire
you'd do the same if you had that kind of lady
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by iamauxin(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Give her the phone then forget about her,tell her everything you saw on her phone,i left my girl friend as well and still paying her hostel rent even though she has another man
and you want us to shake you bro? You need a sound slap to reset or even format your thinking bro

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Obascoetubi: 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:
We met few months ago, initially i did not want to date her because she's too flashy/fake for my liking. Gradually, she started proving me wrong by being a good and serious one. infact she stopped some of her fake attitude when i started complaining about it. To be sincere i really love her to the extent that i introduced her to my brother(something i dont normally do if i wanna do chop and clean mouth). Just few days ago she lost her phone and wanted me to help her buy a new one.

I bought the one she wants and gave it to her. she called me later in the evening that the one i bought comes with 16g and not 32gig as expected. I collected it back with the hope of returning it today. On checking the phone, i discovered she had forgot to sign out her facebook messager, badoo etc.

I was extremely shocked when i view some of her chats (both old and new ones) with random men. To cut the story short, she is a free giver and a LovePeddler in my own view.

Now i've exchanged the phone and she is coming to collect it tomorrow. i dont feel like giving her again, infact i hate her from that moment.

Guys, i need an unsuspicious method to make her leave me.

. NA ASHAWO BE THAT OO

DsTv on ur android phone,

→SKY SPORT 1-5
→NAT-GEOWILD
→VEVO
→MTV BASE
→BEIN SPORT
→WRESTLING
→SONY MAX SKY NEW
→BBC
→ABC
→ALJEEZERA,
→CNN
→ACTION MOVIES

download software now =>> http://kogistar..com/2015/07/learn-how-to-watch-free-dstv-on-your.html
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by latino1131(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
bro is obvious she knws u alone can not satisfy or take care of her needs alone, na why she get other side guys. u better sell d fone carry d money go orphanage home go give them nd free that babe 4 good.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
If you want to know how fastyour Nigerian girlfriend can run, collect her phone while she is on facebook and start running with it

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by adekzy: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:

This post caught my attention. Guy, i would've caught her long before now if i'm the kind that intruding in someone private life. Besides, this is not the first time i'm broken up with girls without hurting them. I came her to seek for opinions because it involve a gift which i think(out of annoyance) she doesnt deserve it.

You talked about maturity, i would've advised you to rather talk of wisdom. Telling her about it at this crucial time will only result to begging,crying and excuses which i may not have a strong heart to but to forgive. How many guys can see a beautiful lady crying and begging on her kneel without having a second thought?

It called Emotional Blackmail. And once it been display/allow you, there's a greater chance of you falling for it...smiley

However will advice you to play it out diligently as I observed that you so much in Love and it won't easy for you to let go, but trust your heart and let faith decide.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Ifyjuli25(f): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok but why did you reassure her on the phone just now? what was the point

maybe there's something I am not getting here

why not just call her and tell her you don't want to see her and why. then drop the phone

and move on with your life
r u d girl friend? undecided
Gurgle:

Ok but why did you reassure her on the phone just now? what was the point

maybe there's something I am not getting here

why not just call her and tell her you don't want to see her and why. then drop the phone

and move on with your life
r u d girl friend?

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by babyfaceafrica: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
misspicy:
@Otunba6 I guess this ish really annoyed you considering the fact that you hve some feeling for the lady in question.
Typing from a lady's point of view,i tink your gf is a runs babe repented from wat u typed in ur post.E.g.the way she changed some of her lifestyle.

What I mean by runs babe repented is dat she has changed her ways but not her life style,she still wants to live big maybe to impress friends or whatever. If you want to have a srz relationship with an ex runs girl be ready to satisfy her totally,financially inclusive,if you dnt af dis capacity there is tendency that she will do some trading at ur back to continue her former life style.

Now my advice to you:if u cant cope pls end d relationshop and let her know wat she did wrong,dnt eat her food pls.

If u still love her,let her know wat you saw n let her know she is on a second chance,bet me she wuldnt want to blow it.

Thank me later.
Am not sure a reasonable man will give a love peddler a second chance.everybody has his or her own past,but if you are in something serious,you jettison ur past ways!!...I don't understand how you can love a man or woman and still play away matches..then you don't love the person!!....the guy should just move on

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
hope say u no dey Bleep am raw oooo...na so many gals dey.d do like decent gals around u bt d moment she leave her real attitude cums.like my bros use to say'gal na ur own wen u dey wit am, d moment u c her off to d bustop, she takes a bike to d other ones hwz''. nw tel me dis gal n d ashawos u knw whch is better? atleast ashawo u sabi her work n u dare nt Bleep raw bt dis one u Sumtimes try raw.my bro leave her
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Feemmy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Give her the phone then forget about her,tell her everything you saw on her phone,i left my girl friend as well and still paying her hostel rent even though she has another man
You really did that? you must be a "bettercreature" as your moniker implies.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Why are you coming here to seek advice for simple issue.
Tell it to her face that you have lost interest and you want to be out of the relationship. As simple as that.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Ifyjuli25(f): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:

To cancel an appointment with someone i dont want to see is not a problem. I will just give her a simple excuse very early tomorrow.
whatever u do... Don't eat dat food or her kitten

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by lordfalcao(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Update:
(a matured mind will pay her off wit dah fone
This is very Dumb of you.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by maryhaam(f): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
What if she has changed......are the chat recent...if you love her tell her what you saw,she lives a fake life you complained and she changed,she might have trust me,moral of the story....dont flirt with anoda while in a ship,dont snap silly pix,dont do things a third party can't see,might be cool for the male folks but wrong for the female folks ...all in the name of maturity....pls tell er what you saw,not for continuity but for a better er.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Goldmaxx(f): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
beautifullll1:

Facebook chat..... I don't no how that works.... but upload the screenshots here let's analyse it.... Some Facebook chats are not real

If anything bad didn't come up, you would still give her the phone. So why keep it just because something came up? keeping the phone will make it look like you're one of those guys who get all their stuffs back simply because it didn't work out....

my opinion(even though its not needed) .... Give her the phone and still leave the relationship if u want to. Avoiding her that way will make her come to her senses....

Giving her the phone won't make you feel less than a guy.... But keeping the phone with you will.....
shut the fuq up b.,i.t....ch,dat guy should dump her silly as5,nonsense cheating hoez
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by princealexndre(m): 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
guy if i am d one.....d fone is staying with me...i de craze....am going to tell her what i saw on her fone nd if she denies it......u knw d rest

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by ifihearam: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
What baffles me here is that ALL the girls insist the OP GIVES THE PHONE BACK T THE BIITCH why na?
Are you all guilty of multi tasking ni?

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bro I believe u are of age, this is what happens when u like or date a flashy girl, they are not melt for one man, one just left my house on Thursday, they so demanded by other men, this one too claims she love me, if u see how she wash everything washable in my room apartment. I gave her 3k when she going, so bro u can't have them all, is either u do away with them or take them as ur cross to carry, for me I like flashy babe especially fair one and no other reason than I want my offspring to be pretty or handsome.

So brother, give her but let her know what u saw, and if u still feel her, continue d digging, they could be sweet sometimes. ENJOY LIFE WHILE IT LAST.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Goldmaxx(f): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
Guy shut your trap,you are a disgrace to men,your fada should hav used DUREX or gold cirle
Update:

pride as in yhu managed to buy yo gf (tecno p3) dah doznt even av 3g network nd yo telling Err'body.....shit grow up

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by aremzyolly(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
First,u b mugu,only thing u can do now is try to attach wise before the name.second,u dont need to go there..or go there to meet your end(acid or hot water).3.pick your calls and act as if nothing happened.dont argue with me cox she get sense pass u.let her do the asking of quesions and answering herself..i can teach u that......5.about the phone...a wise man once told me that i will know when not to follow protocols.na my money,so its also my phone,...

The girl might even be on nl and also posting that u give her the phone...remember u caught her on facebook and badoo..n ur post just reach fp.
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by mrfabulous96(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bro, ur luv no even dey dat gal eyes....to her u ar just a mugu money spender....but wait ooo, wetin carry you go her facebook messenger and baddoo...if not to see that same thing that will hurt you......any way, my advice to you now is to............run as far as ur leg can carry you
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by zadok60: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Just gv her d fone and dnt call her anymore...
you think it is a natural something?..
NA U B SOUND SULTAN BA
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by princealexndre(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
bettercreature : Give her the phone then forget about her,tell her everything you saw on her phone,i left my girl friend as well and still paying her hostel rent even though she has another man...... its only puccys dat does dat

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by princealexndre(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
bettercreature : Give her the phone then forget about her,tell her everything you saw on her phone,i left my girl friend as well and still paying her hostel rent even though she has another man...... its only puccys dat does dat
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Gurgle:
but why should she do that

brother sorry o?

still speechless so I dont have any advice to give, might modify later
She has always been like that... she only stopped using fake things but punnany is still being traded but at what price? Kobo kobo..if not y asking d op to come in?
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by princealexndre(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by Mannylex(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:
We met few months ago, initially i did not want to date her because she's too flashy/fake for my liking. Gradually, she started proving me wrong by being a good and serious one. infact she stopped some of her fake attitude when i started complaining about it. To be sincere i really love her to the extent that i introduced her to my brother(something i dont normally do if i wanna do chop and clean mouth). Just few days ago she lost her phone and wanted me to help her buy a new one.

I bought the one she wants and gave it to her. she called me later in the evening that the one i bought comes with 16g and not 32gig as expected. I collected it back with the hope of returning it today. On checking the phone, i discovered she had forgot to sign out her facebook messager, badoo etc.

I was extremely shocked when i view some of her chats (both old and new ones) with random men. To cut the story short, she is a free giver and a LovePeddler in my own view.

Now i've exchanged the phone and she is coming to collect it tomorrow. i dont feel like giving her again, infact i hate her from that moment.

Otunba6:
My frnd introduced me to dis site in order to get some advise from u guys here.I'm 28yrs old,my problem's dat,i dnt know how to woo a lady.Although,i had sex almost every week wit lovepedler but to win a girl heart for a relatioshp is wat seem dificult for me.D reason why i'm so worried abt it is dat,it has bcom shame&ridiculous among my frnd&family as dey all being expectn me to brings my girl to dem.Apart from dis,i want to stop patronizn ashi because of d risk involved and settled down wit som1 who wi b my wife in future.I search,search, search,toast,toast,toast but not yet work out.How long wud i continue to b lonely,pls guys help on wch trick to use.

Sorry oh... But it seems dating a "love peddler" is your calling....

The above is one of your posts. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by MarryMeee: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Otunba6:

My God never disappoints. He don give you your match... Mr Ashawo and Miss Ashawo so why are you disappointed? May God continue to make sure your kind keeps wasting money on your kind IJN.

Let no decent woman fall in the trap of this man. May God continue to give you girls that only want to use you the same way you only want to use them. Shout Glory!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl Yesterday. by maryhaam(f): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
dancok:
Bro I believe u are of age, this is what happens when u like or date a flashy girl, they are not melt for one man, one just left my house on Thursday, they so demanded by other men, this one too claims she love me, if u see how she wash everything washable in my room apartment. I gave her 3k when she going, so bro u can't have them all, is either u do away with them or take them as ur cross to carry, for me I like flashy babe especially fair one and no other reason than I want my offspring to be pretty or handsome.

So brother, give her but let her know what u saw, and if u still feel her, continue d digging, they could be sweet sometimes. ENJOY LIFE WHILE IT LAST.
hmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] / "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.