Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,400 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (76211 Views)

Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by may01(f): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
sonofananimal1:

CLOSE THAT MOUTH OF YOURS angry

I SAID SHUT IT UP angry
YOU STONE HEARTED NIGERIA WOMEN angry WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO YOU!! YOU JUST KEEP ON GOING OUT AND BREAKING GUY'S HEART LIKE BISCUIT angry

WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO YOU PEOPLE angry

JUST TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM angry

WHY BREAKING HEART angry

OF WHAT GAIN ARE YOU GAINING IN BREAKING HEART angry
grin grin Guy calm down. I'm keeping it real
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by olawoyintolani: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by DukeNija(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
ahsekeena:
O.p...this thing still dey pepper u after how many years grin

U are now a free man indeed,u are still caged my dear.

Mumu what is funny in this your comment?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by fexyrich(m): 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
Liars 99.9 percent of girls are cheaters and u are not exempted..The only difference btwn u and dem is dat you haven't been caught..so stop forming like your holier..bitches are every were..sorry op for the experience.
may01:
Op sorry about that but not all girls are like that. I hope you meet someone that'll make you believe in love and its beauty smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by fexyrich(m): 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
Liars 99.9 percent of girls are cheaters and u are not exempted..The only difference btwn u and dem is dat you haven't been caught..so stop forming like your holier..bitches are every were..sorry op for the experience.most of us have experienced same..
may01:
Op sorry about that but not all girls are like that. I hope you meet someone that'll make you believe in love and its beauty smiley
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Swagk101(m): 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
Trust 21st century ladies @ your own peril, believe me.Even married women aren't loyal cool
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by marqueetim(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=oseod post=35818456]. ....eiyaaa....

Later, that your babe will come to nairaland and be posting

"10 ways to have a successful relationship"
"21 ways to know he is cheating on you"
"101 guys ladies should avoid"
"154,000 reasons why men cheat"

Mctsheeeeew.....smh angry
LOL Funny dude grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Fourwinds: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
may01:
pathetic.!!! a girl banging her father's friend. She even called Jesus after bleeping. stu..pid foolish girl
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
SINCE HOES WEREN'T LOYAL BACK THEN
THEY CAN NEVER BE LOYAL AGAIN

THEY ARE JUST GETTING WORSE BY THE DAY

THEM HOES AINT LOYAL
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
ahsekeena:
O.p...this thing still dey pepper u after how many years grin

U are now a free man indeed,u are still caged my dear.

Na you de open di leg?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by onelife97: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
I am 38 years old man.Honestly speaking I have never met any faithful Nigeria girl,lady,woman u call it.They are all wicked and not very different from both the snake and eve in the bible.They r all wicked and conny with no emotion.

I have my bitter experience in the past as well.
Even after many years of living outside the shore of Nigeria,I came bk home to find a wife when my oyinbo wife wan kill me with depression.But all the ladies I met are not really different from each other.They are all vultures with no class even with their levels of education.
The only one of them I chose has bn acting funny because of money issues which I stopped spending on her as in,how on earth u give a girl up to 200k every month she ll fail to call u unless u call her.but continue saying I love u and all.
I have met her mum and other family members but still waiting to meet the dad.
There is this communication gap btw us that I have been complaining abt.but no real change on sight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Women!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by jameh: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
That is human being for you.We are sinners.Incredible!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Thunder will fire any Nigerian girl who is not virgin looking for my hand in marriage, like I said to my mother, I rather die here outside Nigeria than to come home and marry used material.

If I can't find virgin in Nigeria,then bye bye Naija girls. Next flight to Tehran.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by ronald4lif(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Insidous:

Same here, majority of guys are like that. I don't wanna get marriedundecided

Lol! You ehh, you be case oo. grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Let me sound like a typical nairalander.... PINSHURE OR ADOnBELIEVE iT
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
sonofananimal1:

I SAID SHUT IT UP angry
YOU STONE HEARTED NIGERIA WOMEN angry WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO YOU!! YOU JUST KEEP ON GOING OUT AND BREAKING GUY'S HEART LIKE BISCUIT angry

WHY BREAKING HEART angry

Burst ma head!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Lwkmd!!!!

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by expert1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
proxillin:
Pardon my grammatical flaws.
Note: This happened to me today 12 years ago. The memory always flashes me every 13/07
I met this lady in my second year in school. I went to a lecturer’s office who happens to be like a fatherly figure to me, then I saw this chick (Actually, it wasn’t the first time I would meet her there). So I quickly used that opportunity to clinch her in front of my lecturer who even stylishly persuaded her for me. Although, he warned me not to mess her up, that’s when he revealed to me she is his blood sister.

Throughout the time we spent together, I treated her with care because I knew her brother is a lecturer who is even handling my 4 unit course.

Bimpe can fck. She is very romantic and pretty. She likes se.x. more than food.
On this faithful night, we decided to go and read on campus, NEPA was doing what they know how to do best.
It was a mildly cold night. We passed through her brother’s office which was under locked (at times when we go out reading in the night, we do visit him if he is around). He wasn’t around this time around.

After about 30 minutes reading, my girl started complaining of cold, she could not concentrate again. She told me she was going, I offered to see her off, and she said she doesn’t want to disturb me. I should continue reading.
So she left. I read for about 30 minutes, I could not concentrate anymore. My mind was with her, I decided to trace her home and check on her for the last time.

On my way home, I noticed her brother’s office was opened this time, I could see light reflection coming from his inner office (His office has a lobby where some junior lecturers sit, then another inner-main office where he sits).
Nobody was in the outer office at that time of the day, so I decided to go in straight to my oga’s office. Even the door to the inner office was not closed but just tilted, so if you look inside, you could see what is going on inside without opening the door fully.
I saw my girl (she wore mini-skirt that night. I even challenged her that mosquito will have party on her she said she want fresh air on her legs, but on getting to school and started complaining of cold again)

I saw her sitting on my lecturer’s laps and facing him. She was hopping up and down. The man managed to insert his dck through her mini-skirt. That’s when I knew my girlfriend did not wear pant under that mini-skirt. Or may be the man got another way to insert without pulling off her pants.

I couldn’t interrupt them. I stood there watching the whole show. This headache suddenly came from nowhere. My legs were shaking. It was like my whole intestine was gone.
I was lost in thought just standing there like statue. They finished up, she took a cup from his table to come and fetch water from the water dispenser in the outer office. She spotted me at the door and shouted “Jesus”. She didn’t expect anyone to be there.

I could see water/dripping wets from her virgin_al position in her skirt.
I rushed away…she didn’t even bother to follow or call me. I cried the whole night. I wished death come and take me. The next day I met her in her room crying. I asked why she will do something like that with her blood brother. That’s when she confessed he is her father’s best friend. They even built house in the same place in Ibadan.

I said to myself people are really wicked. Up till today whenever I mention to my colleagues that they are not related in anyway, people argue with me and say they are brothers and sisters. I just laugh it off.

The breakup was not easy on me. I could not eat for days. She never felt remorse that much. Ever since then, she has been snubbing me. Even my lecturer too raise his face whenever I come near him.

That’s when I changed my perspective of relationship. It doesn’t worth your heart and loyalty. I am now a free man.

Idi0t ! 12 years was a very long time, we've had 4 Presidents in Nigeria within this period. By now your daughter should be around 6 years old. Pray she didn't go Bimpes way.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Youngpo413: 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
sonofananimal1:
angry

I ALWAYS HATE NAIJA WOMEN FOR SOME PARTICULAR REASON,

NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS,

I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN TO MARRY A NIGERIA WOMAN,

NO WONDER YOU WOMEN WILL EVER REMAIN SINGLE WITH NO HOPE OF FINDING THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.

that is it!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
may01:
grin grin Guy calm down. I'm keeping it real
KEEPING WHAT REAL? undecided
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by omortoyosi01(m): 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
may01:
yu dey use style toast him abi wink
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! You ehh, you be case oo. grin

How do you mean?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by buchi16(f): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
u v narrated ur story wel...nd ur emphasis on ' bimpe can fck' doh! take hrt..it can pain sha...bt d Lord is ur strenght..
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by dulux07(m): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Insidous:

Same here, majority of guys are like that. I don't wanna get marriedundecided
If all gals r virgin, automatically all guys will be.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by ronald4lif(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Insidous:

How do you mean?

You're relentless in giving it to anyone who attempt to berrate Nigerian women a piece of their own therapy. Are you related to Mrschíma in anyway?. wink
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Abimbola29(m): 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
I meet this girl the time I gain admission into uni I like her like mad then,she's so cute,i never had anything with her coz I felt she was house material,i used to come home off section invite her to my house she will even discuss with my grandfather when ever am not around!to cut the long story shot,she called me one night and said it was time to break the virginity thing,omo I don buy contra septic from school reach house,she come say she dey general hospital,i asked her what happened she say appendix on getting their,as soon as I saw her I knew it in me that she just put to bed,but she's still lying that she's still a virgin,not untill I called her elder sis na that 1 come tell me say she born boy,i had to call her and tell her to stop lying to me guess what the idiot told me(that yes she put to bed,but she wishes to marry me for real)i laff
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by dulux07(m): 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
Youngpo413:
hahahaha,my guy don't be scared,when you are ready,just look for a virgin to marry,for about all these b!tches are their wide pusys,they don't worth it.
True talk, but to find a virgin nowadays, its like finding water in a desert.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by ronald4lif(m): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
sonofananimal1:

I SAID SHUT IT UP angry

WHY BREAKING HEART angry

Choi! This is epic. grin grin grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by valmunich(m): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

You're relentless in giving it to anyone who attempt to berrate Nigerian women a piece of their own therapy. Are you related to Mrschíma in anyway?. wink
Do you use a bb 10 device??
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

I am not a bastard, I was born of a Nigerian woman and so are the fo.ols.

She could be my long lost elder sister. grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by valmunich(m): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
lord knows nothing on earth will make me shed tears for any lady that didn't birth me undecided

Some ladies shaaaa undecided
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by ronald4lif(m): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
valmunich:

Do you use a bb 10 device??

No, I don't. What made you think so?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) / Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video / Masturbation Vs Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.