Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (76213 Views)

Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by proxillin(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2015
NEROSKY:
I could see water/dripping wets from her virgin_al position in her skirt.

That's the part i like most

Perv cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by fbtowner(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2015
op welcome to tge club

#noloveintheghetto

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by proxillin(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Sacramento4real:
This happened 12 years ago and she still snubs you.U mean say shey neva marry up till now?Una still dey stay dsame area since?Even u sef neva marry?

I saw her on facebook 2 years ago. I sent her request, she ignored it. SHe has been avoiding me.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by proxillin(m): 7:54am On Jul 14, 2015
Booty4me:
op you are very foolish... you mean after 12 years .. you still came here to tell us shiitss.. Fucck off

Who is us? Do you look like a sane human? My post is for matured, mentally fit people who can learn from it. Even if it happened 50years ago, is there any law in Nigeria that forbid remembering it? werey

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:59am On Jul 14, 2015
may01:
Op sorry about that but not all girls are like that. I hope you meet someone that'll make you believe in love and its beauty smiley
you look good!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by proxillin(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2015
kobonaire:
I couldn’t interrupt them. I stood there watching the whole show

I think the whole story is FAKE to begin with but just playing along .... I found the above to be the most hilarious part. Maybe all along it was the lecturer's girlfriend and the OP was just a voyeür who had a fantasy for that girl grin

I wanted to ignore people like you.

You saw a lecturer taking your 4 unit course banging your girlfriend and you want to interrupt? I pity your sorry asss. I didnt even have telephone to record. Even if I had, do I have the liver to do such a thing?

There are some fearful scenarios you dare not make mistake in. I made the right decision for not interrupting them.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by proxillin(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2015
freeage7:
This story na mumu story jo. Idiot. Another man dey mash ur babe banga u won die. Die na, ur name na sorry. On top ur grave dat same lecturer go come straff her.

Have you ever been in Love before?

Have you ever trusted a woman with your life before?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by proxillin(m): 8:08am On Jul 14, 2015
expert1:

Idi0t ! 12 years was a very long time, we've had 4 Presidents in Nigeria within this period. By now your daughter should be around 6 years old. Pray she didn't go Bimpes way.

So what did I do to warrant the abuse? Is there is anything in my post that is offensive?
What a country called Nigeria. Full of wild baboons

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 14, 2015
chiefaccounta:
Nigerias girl, adultery is in their blood
I SWEAR

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by proxillin(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2015
solonazzy:

I swear I once did dat...i was almost caught dat day, it happened arnd 12 in d midnyt... Had to b patient for dem to get started on d bed in d guy's room....Definitely out of ma mind den... Snapped with d light on n shutter sound for clearer pics, n made ma run like a thief dat mustnt b caught cos d guy saw d light... After dat day's success, I simply coupled maself, even had injuries frm D run, started bombarding her wit d love dat I hav always had for her, n gave her d Bleep of her life.... I was already tru frm Sch den, just came to collect ma certs.... bleeped her well n didn't even say goodbye... Till 2day I didn't mention I caught her or hav Dr pics.... Bt she must hav wondered hw I suddenly changed after d showers of love.... I felt so gud after dat, no remorse.... I just didn't say anythn to her abt d nyt... Bt d truth is it wasn't worth d risk.. If u snap n u r caught, it might lead to ur death in some worse case scenarios.... It's gud u c n Dnt wait to d end.... Pretend u never saw n Bleep d hell out of her, n show n remorse wen dumping her

You are a case
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by proxillin(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2015
princeonx:

Pls tell me one thing you learn from this abeg?
You can't move forward holding on to the past and the way this is going (every year/every July 13) you will live with it for a very long time if not forever and might even end up hurting a faithful genuine lover. What'a f is there to learn?
12 years ago? Minus that from your present age and tell the dif.

Maybe thats how you were brought up.

The way I was brought up and the way I live my life. We always remember and reflect on our past.

A man without history/past is a zombie.

FYI, I will still remember in 13/07/2016....

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by freeage7(m): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2015
proxillin:

proxillin:

[b]Have you ever been in Love before?

[/b]
proxillin:

Hmm! Am really sorry for d insults. I have loved before, and am still in love ok. Hearts will break when entrusted to the wrong hands. Pls, find a place in ur heart to just let go ok. I know u will find love again. Good luck.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2015
Youngpo413:
lol,trust a naija lady at your own risk.
i swear, you don't trust Naija ladies, there are the definition of evil, the moment you start loving them, them will take you for granted. If you don't give a fvck about them, that's when them will be chasing you,

Really confused set of womanbeings

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by proxillin(m): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2015
sonofananimal1:
i swear, you don't Naija ladies, there are the definition of evil, the moment you start loving them, them will take you for granted. If you don't give a fvck about them, that's when them will be chasing you,

Really confused set of womanbeings

Thats the best way to sum them up. Good choice of words
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by princenation(m): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2015
A lecturer wooed his babe for you?? grin and you want us to believe you?? like seriously?? tell that to those that haven't been in the four corners of a university. All but fallacies "poo"
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by proxillin(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2015
princenation:
A lecturer wooed his babe for you?? grin and you want us to believe you?? like seriously?? tell that to those that haven't been in the four corners of a university. All but fallacies "poo"

We started dating before the lecturer decided to have a taste too. I dont know where the sudden change of mind came from. May be its from my girl

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2015
proxillin:

BROS SORRY, I REALLY FEEL YOUR PAIN,

THAT 'S WHY WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. NEXT TIME, NEVER YOU USE MORE THAN 1% OF LOVE ON ANY WOMAN, THAT WAS THE MISTAKE I MADE.

FORGET ALL THOSE MONIKA WERE DEY TELL YOU NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT. THOSE FEMALE MONIKERS ARE AGENT OF DEVIL SENT TO DESTROY EVERY LIVING TRACE OF JOY IN YOUR HEART angry THERE ARE LIKE BACTERIAL WITHOUT CURE.

DON'T LISTEN TO THEM.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by andreernest28(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2015
Story for the Gods
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by omooba969(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2015
Dat ain't strange bro, aiye nse iru e ! cheesy

U cud not eat, u cried undecided , took u time to get over it, u wished death snatched u...fvck it ! Oga o cheesy
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by ehis05(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2015
may01:
Op sorry about that but not all girls are like that. I hope you meet someone that'll make you believe in love and its beauty smiley

U can't guess how much I hate dis "not evry1 is like dat'...even d 1 da wasn't like dat suddenly becomes like dat..after d guy has loved n is ready 2 giv all...

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by ApcSucks: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2015
proxillin:
Pardon my grammatical flaws.
Note: This happened to me today 12 years ago. The memory always flashes me every 13/07
I met this lady in my second year in school. I went to a lecturer’s office who happens to be like a fatherly figure to me, then I saw this chick (Actually, it wasn’t the first time I would meet her there). So I quickly used that opportunity to clinch her in front of my lecturer who even stylishly persuaded her for me. Although, he warned me not to mess her up, that’s when he revealed to me she is his blood sister.

Throughout the time we spent together, I treated her with care because I knew her brother is a lecturer who is even handling my 4 unit course.

Bimpe can fck. She is very romantic and pretty. She likes se.x. more than food.
On this faithful night, we decided to go and read on campus, NEPA was doing what they know how to do best.
It was a mildly cold night. We passed through her brother’s office which was under locked (at times when we go out reading in the night, we do visit him if he is around). He wasn’t around this time around.

After about 30 minutes reading, my girl started complaining of cold, she could not concentrate again. She told me she was going, I offered to see her off, and she said she doesn’t want to disturb me. I should continue reading.
So she left. I read for about 30 minutes, I could not concentrate anymore. My mind was with her, I decided to trace her home and check on her for the last time.

On my way home, I noticed her brother’s office was opened this time, I could see light reflection coming from his inner office (His office has a lobby where some junior lecturers sit, then another inner-main office where he sits).
Nobody was in the outer office at that time of the day, so I decided to go in straight to my oga’s office. Even the door to the inner office was not closed but just tilted, so if you look inside, you could see what is going on inside without opening the door fully.
I saw my girl (she wore mini-skirt that night. I even challenged her that mosquito will have party on her she said she want fresh air on her legs, but on getting to school and started complaining of cold again)

I saw her sitting on my lecturer’s laps and facing him. She was hopping up and down. The man managed to insert his dck through her mini-skirt. That’s when I knew my girlfriend did not wear pant under that mini-skirt. Or may be the man got another way to insert without pulling off her pants.

I couldn’t interrupt them. I stood there watching the whole show. This headache suddenly came from nowhere. My legs were shaking. It was like my whole intestine was gone.
I was lost in thought just standing there like statue. They finished up, she took a cup from his table to come and fetch water from the water dispenser in the outer office. She spotted me at the door and shouted “Jesus”. She didn’t expect anyone to be there.

I could see water/dripping wets from her virgin_al position in her skirt.
I rushed away…she didn’t even bother to follow or call me. I cried the whole night. I wished death come and take me. The next day I met her in her room crying. I asked why she will do something like that with her blood brother. That’s when she confessed he is her father’s best friend. They even built house in the same place in Ibadan.

I said to myself people are really wicked. Up till today whenever I mention to my colleagues that they are not related in anyway, people argue with me and say they are brothers and sisters. I just laugh it off.

The breakup was not easy on me. I could not eat for days. She never felt remorse that much. Ever since then, she has been snubbing me. Even my lecturer too raise his face whenever I come near him.

That’s when I changed my perspective of relationship. It doesn’t worth your heart and loyalty. I am now a free man.

Dude wats up, will like to speak with you if you don't mind
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by ApcSucks: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2015
may01:

I doubt if good girls exist, am still depressed since my woman of 4year left m in my finals m disorganised, started living on drugs to lower stress, codeine, sk, weed, rohyphnol to mention a few, I wish I never loved

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by proxillin(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2015
ApcSucks:

Dude wats up, will like to speak with you if you don't mind

oYA NA
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by modestdude(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2015
may01:
That's the point you just hit.

Sorry to ask, are you a May 1st? Have been searching for a birthday mate, which seems like a search in futility smiley
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by ApcSucks: 8:58am On Jul 14, 2015
proxillin:

oYA NA

Prolly whatsapp if you don't mind
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by ApcSucks: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2015
proxillin:

oYA NA

Don't be scared please just wanna ask few questions as your past experience coincides with mine just wanna ask somethings ejor

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by dBard: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2015
blublahd:

Thats what most guys fail to realize.
She has actually imprinted on his psyche with that action of hers and made him to be what he is today from 12 years ago. If it weren't for her actions Mr OP you wouldn't have taken up such lifestyle, and proves your emotional resilience is weak.
Another thing is, you are no different from her now, because if you condem her you as well condeming your actions as well as yourself.
The ironic thing about life is that, she may have dropped that lifestyle and became a responsible lady today, you that is still chopping shes have just being led astray by her own silly act of yester years.

On point write up..

I've always maintained, the 'disrespect' ladies get these days is as a result of D impressions guys have developed which was as a result of/reinforced by their actions.
On the other hand, you may not be able to control the actions, but Ur Response IS Ur Responsibility.
Two wrongs don't make a right, and in d quest for payback, u only end up hurting yourself.
I've been cheated on, I hurt, acted up n Let It Go.
Shit happens..

There ARE good ladies out there.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2015
onelife97:
I am 38 years old man.Honestly speaking I have never met any faithful Nigeria girl,lady,woman u call it.They are all wicked and not very different from both the snake and eve in the bible.They r all wicked and conny with no emotion.

I have my bitter experience in the past as well.
Even after many years of living outside the shore of Nigeria,I came bk home to find a wife when my oyinbo wife wan kill me with depression.But all the ladies I met are not really different from each other.They are all vultures with no class even with their levels of education.
The only one of them I chose has bn acting funny because of money issues which I stopped spending on her as in,how on earth u give a girl up to 200k every month she ll fail to call u unless u call her.but continue saying I love u and all.
I have met her mum and other family members but still waiting to meet the dad.
There is this communication gap btw us that I have been complaining abt.but no real change on sight.

You are the common denominator in all your relationships yes the world has a lot of selfish and unkind people the question is if as you say all the women are crass why do you keep choosing the same kind of women over and over again? Sometimes we all need to look inward to ascertain why we are where we are instead of blaming others for the kind of life we are living. It is no longer a coincidence if it is a repetitive pattern in your life.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by RapLawd(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2015
proxillin:

We all have memories. We can only overlook it, but we will never forget it.

It pains me no more. I don chop many shes. SO no need to fight over spilled milk. But memories will be memories tongue tongue tongue tongue.

Lol...

That's why I always smile when I hear people say thus "Forgive And Forget" not knowing that even God do not forgive and forget...

The memory is there to stay... no matter what!!!

@the topic...
So soryy for that but thank God you're now a real bahdasss... make em bad biitches feel it as well,,,, ladies hearts are capable of destroying one's generation!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2015
may01:

Here she goes again, blah blah blah!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by RapLawd(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2015
ehis05:

U can't guess how much I hate dis "not evry1 is like dat'...even d 1 da wasn't like dat suddenly becomes like dat..after d guy has loved n is ready 2 giv all...

Na the word that gives me lotta headache be that... 99 out of hundred is doing something and they're still forming otherwise..

Even she that is saying not all is also a heart breaker...

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 14, 2015
ObongOluomo:

Well said bro,even those who have a gf or a wife should expect the worst and the best.
Make God give us better gf and wife.
I grit u and congrats to ur brother!

Thanks bro.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) / Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video / Masturbation Vs Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.