Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (76209 Views)

Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos / Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by NEROSKY(m): 1:35am On Jul 14, 2015
I could see water/dripping wets from her virgin_al position in her skirt.

That's the part i like most

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by princeonx: 1:40am On Jul 14, 2015
proxillin:

Ofcuz its a past. Why is it called "Past" ?

Its for us to remember and learn from. cool cool cool cool cool
Pls tell me one thing you learn from this abeg?
You can't move forward holding on to the past and the way this is going (every year/every July 13) you will live with it for a very long time if not forever and might even end up hurting a faithful genuine lover. What'a f is there to learn?
12 years ago? Minus that from your present age and tell the dif.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by petkoffDrake(m): 2:07am On Jul 14, 2015
ahsekeena:
O.p...this thing still dey pepper u after how many years grin

U are now a free man indeed,u are still caged my dear.
he said he's a free man and ur said he's caged.... abi na u cage ?

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by ObongOluomo: 2:37am On Jul 14, 2015
may01:
Op sorry about that but not all girls are like that. I hope you meet someone that'll make you believe in love and its beauty smiley
Not like i trust girls ooo,but you are very correct.
Sister,Abadie?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by ObongOluomo: 2:42am On Jul 14, 2015
oseod:
.the poster above me has said it all, but she specifically stated "hope" meaning you "might not" meet such a someone.
Its obvious you invested more in that relationship.it must really sting..

Although I'm not the one it happened to, I'm feeling hurt, talk little less of you, the protagonist of this story.

I think the key to any relationship is to "hope for the best and expect the worst"..

....eiyaaa....

Later, that your babe will come to nairaland and be posting

"10 ways to have a successful relationship"
"21 ways to know he is cheating on you"
"101 guys ladies should avoid"
"154,000 reasons why men cheat"

Mctsheeeeew.....smh angry

"EDIT"

Finally!!!! Fp... I dedicate this fp to.......

mehn shii!! Who do I even dedicate it to sef.....
Okay...... to my lil bro, who just graduated from st greggs college this saturday.
Wishing him success in the tougher yrs to come

Well said bro,even those who have a gf or a wife should expect the worst and the best.
Make God give us better gf and wife.
I grit u and congrats to ur brother!

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

She decided to stop "catching cold" without ya penis!
That gurl can kill! cheesy
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by maryhaam(f): 3:11am On Jul 14, 2015
Different folk with different stroke,it is well dear.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by IGLE25(m): 3:46am On Jul 14, 2015
It is either you are a lady who has done such before or you have never tasted heart break before or your gf is cheating on you and you took it with a smile....@inborngen
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by dreamworld: 4:11am On Jul 14, 2015
fake story, the op can lie ehh
1, you are a graduate and you are begging us to forgive your grammatical flaws
2, lectures don't stay in the school office at night unless na school of ghost, the school security guards take over by 7pm, they don't even allow students to come close to lecturers office at night due to security reasons
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 4:13am On Jul 14, 2015
may01:
Op sorry about that but not all girls are like that. I hope you meet someone that'll make you believe in love and its beauty smiley
Almost all girls are in this position ooo.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by onunwa21(m): 4:23am On Jul 14, 2015
Tank God u no kill urself cos of gf tinx tongue

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by chiefaccounta(m): 4:56am On Jul 14, 2015
Nigerias girl, adultery is in their blood

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 14, 2015
freenature:

I respect you for this thoughtful comment, many wouldn't understand but I for one I am glad for your comment God bless you with more wisdom
Amen and thanks.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by papauju(m): 5:55am On Jul 14, 2015
dulux07:
Majority of gals r like that, m scared of getin married sef.
you are right but don't let that discourage you from geting married, your children should be your strength, and not her kitten

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by ElFenomeno1: 6:09am On Jul 14, 2015
Psst!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by luluosas(m): 6:20am On Jul 14, 2015
You were enjoying the pleasure of that leads to damnation in hell fire and you are not even sorry for your sins. May God have mercy on you.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by mousco(m): 6:26am On Jul 14, 2015
Girls re dangerous.. Big n small na d same tin dem dey do

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Eddy2cute(m): 6:32am On Jul 14, 2015
may01:
shiii shut up u all are dsame
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Eddy2cute(m): 6:33am On Jul 14, 2015
NEROSKY:
I could see water/dripping wets from her virgin_al position in her skirt.

That's the part i like most
lol weyre
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Okeycima: 6:34am On Jul 14, 2015
Dude when I mean people don't learn,i mean people don't learn.NOW UNDERSTAND THIS THERE IS NO LOVE.....even if there is expect heartbreak and don't let emotions cloud ur judgement

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 14, 2015
kpolli:

I am beginning to doubt this statement.... Every girl says that but all girls (that I know of) have done or do it....

True talk. They all say there are good girls out there but all lies. Na only who dem catch be thief. Check very closely.....they are all the same.

Giving a Nigerian woman your 100% loyalty is a death wish.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Youngpo413: 6:40am On Jul 14, 2015
Insidous:

Same here, majority of guys are like that. I don't wanna get marriedundecided
stop following bad boys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Youngpo413: 6:43am On Jul 14, 2015
fexyrich:
Liars 99.9 percent of girls are cheaters and u are not exempted..The only difference btwn u and dem is dat you haven't been caught..so stop forming like your holier..bitches are every were..sorry op for the experience.
lol,trust a naija lady at your own risk.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Ojim07(m): 6:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Ogbeni! My system is built nt to trust any gal; most of dem can neva be trusted; infact all

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Youngpo413: 6:48am On Jul 14, 2015
onelife97:
I am 38 years old man.Honestly speaking I have never met any faithful Nigeria girl,lady,woman u call it.They are all wicked and not very different from both the snake and eve in the bible.They r all wicked and conny with no emotion.

I have my bitter experience in the past as well.
Even after many years of living outside the shore of Nigeria,I came bk home to find a wife when my oyinbo wife wan kill me with depression.But all the ladies I met are not really different from each other.They are all vultures with no class even with their levels of education.
The only one of them I chose has bn acting funny because of money issues which I stopped spending on her as in,how on earth u give a girl up to 200k every month she ll fail to call u unless u call her.but continue saying I love u and all.
I have met her mum and other family members but still waiting to meet the dad.
There is this communication gap btw us that I have been complaining abt.but no real change on sight.
dump her asap,many of them go grow old for their papa house due to their materialistic nature,b!tches....she is still forming ontop that over used pusy,useless b!tches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Youngpo413: 6:49am On Jul 14, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Thunder will fire any Nigerian girl who is not virgin looking for my hand in marriage, like I said to my mother, I rather die here outside Nigeria than to come home and marry used material.

If I can't find virgin in Nigeria,then bye bye Naija girls. Next flight to Tehran.
that is it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Youngpo413: 6:57am On Jul 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh really? I didn't know that as I have never used bb 10 before to know how it operates in text typing. It's a habit and it's consciously done and didn't even know I use it when unrequired.
curve 4?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Youngpo413: 7:17am On Jul 14, 2015
So many b!tches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by DukeNija(m): 7:24am On Jul 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

Ask ur mother.

Idiot.

If you had one you wouldn't be this useless. Yes I'll ask her and tell you. F00l

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 14, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Thunder will fire any Nigerian girl who is not virgin looking for my hand in marriage, like I said to my mother, I rather die here outside Nigeria than to come home and marry used material.

If I can't find virgin in Nigeria,then bye bye Naija girls. Next flight to Tehran.

Stop deceiving yourself. I know of a guy who had the same mentality and prayed for a virgin naija wife. His wishes were granted and he married one.

Fast forward 2 years later..... Na only me no fvck that woman inside the bobo house b4 dem divorce grin grin grin. Naija women no be am at all.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by litetias(m): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2015
This OP would have been better employed writing erotic literature
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. by duni04(m): 7:40am On Jul 14, 2015
OP sori but the girl tried. She gave u enough green light.She wore mini skirt cos of u. She said she was cold cos of u. Y didn't u take action? And u knew she liked sex alot. Morale of the story is if you know someone likes sex alot and you can't keep up or can't understand the persons "give it to me" signals, keep off!
No point coming here to whine like a cry baby undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nairobi Prostitute Destroys Client’s Car Who Refused To Pay After Sex (Video) / Newly Wedded Nigerian Army Officer In Trouble For Posting Wedding Video / Masturbation Vs Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.