Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF (64340 Views)

You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by jeremiah92(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2015
NGBABY3:
D guy needs some advice on how to make it big in order to satisfy his babe. Please any one with advice? ... I equally need it. Thanx.
he should be creative.......befor having sex with the girl, he should do some creazy romatic trick that will make the girl high. WHe she is close to her orgasm, clomb her and Bleep her till she come out with the Big O....trust me she wont even notice the dick unless nah askawo way done see many dick....and if she be one....just let her free cus she will start disrespecting and looking down on you cus of your dick....
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by refreshrate: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2015
After this na cucumber go breeak inside somewhere.

Tomorrow one boy go wear white carry him whole family go prostrate sey dem wan carry di kain girl put for house as wife, make him raise their children and grand children.

choi men don suffer

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by umehz4(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2015
Pls, I think only jokes that are edifying should be posted here.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Edusouls(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2015
Teeboy15:
Now dats epic... Oboi some girls r....damn...
chai the girl dy very intelligent but very spoilt and mean..
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by chykmoni(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2015
Maybe her own dey like this stadium grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by kcowen(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2015
Even if I dnt knw wat d picz mean,lemme just comment or better still book space
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
I tink if am on top u will enjoy it more
hmm ride on girl grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by beyoncausme: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2015
henhen....
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Edusouls(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2015
lonelydora:
That guy is a disgrace to manhood. Why asking such questions? Well he deserves that answer.
yes brother men nowadays due to craze for punny have sold their dignity so cheap..so women use them as rags at their disposal..

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2015
refreshrate:

Tomorrow one boy go wear white carry him whole family go prostrate sey dem wan carry di kain girl put for house as wife, make him raise their children and grand children.

choi men don suffer
grin
refreshrate:

choi men don suffer
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by stanisbaratheon: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2015
MemphisDepay:
are you an Ebira girl? It is called system. That sounds much more better.

what is this one saying
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by butterflyy(f): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2015
Epic response
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by victorazy(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2015
kossyablaze:
Such a shame

What's shame there?
She like big banana and she go eat am tire na.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Maryalex1805(f): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2015
D guy don suffer grin
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Toks2008(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2015
lonelydora:
That guy is a disgrace to manhood. Why asking such questions? Well he deserves that answer.

Though the ex asked an innocent question in a stupid way but any matured man who understands the morphology and physiology of the female core will know the lady is only trying to annoy the guy.Except the ex is not skillful in the area of sex and his manhood is less than 4inches when erect then he can feel slighted.

As for the lady i guess she gave a slutty response though.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Alameer(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2015
[color=#006600hahahahha I like this respond][/color] the difference is clear....Man with small banana srry
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by ajufinz(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2015
Show of shame...

Why do people kill themselves over things they have no control of. E.g size and shape undecided
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis world don spoil finish
that profile pics of yours is definitely appalling!
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Orikinla(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2015
Poor guy.
All guys with small dicks can see solutions on Kisses 'n' Roses on http://kissesandroses..com/2011/02/beauty-benefits-of-sex.html
You can give her orgasms if you simply know how to use your Johnny well.

Sex is beautiful when you enjoy it with the one you love. And healthy sex life makes a woman more beautiful and attractive, prettier and sexier for the lucky man in your love life. Andrea Miller in the video. Enjoy!

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2015
CocoyamHead:
the guy self mumu... he shouldnt have asked that way, nonetheless, he should have sent her this...

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2015
MemphisDepay:
well... Ermmm you may be right. But I like to be on top of you most times, its my damn duty.
lol
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Toks2008(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2015
butterflyy:
Epic response

Yeah i guess some ladies will find it very epic and let me see this scenario....the new guy dumps her and she finds herself with another man and she is asked this same question by the present guy who apparently would have been her ex i guess she will now place a bigger stuff beside the bigger one now right?Iranu,abacha

This is why many marriages break,the ex factor.A lady will marry an innocent man and starts comparing his dick with Tunde,an ex with a giant size rod,then compares his financial benevolence with that of Richard the rich ex she dated while in school and she will expect the hubby to be as romantic as Desmond an ex who was very caring to a fault.

GOD HELP OUR WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by mathew71: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2015
Good day guys,

The boy got what he asked for.

Sorry to deviate a bit Guys..

I just got admission to do my master in US. I have a well furnish house in Aguda Surulere, at Irone avenue, just between Sonya busstop and cele Aguda.

i just furnished the house last year and still have 8 months rent. All items in the house are still new:
The sitting room complete seat
32 inch flat screen television
Generator
Fully equip rooms with masters and extra visitors toilet and bathroom
Balcony
Water runs steady
3rd floor of a three story building
Fully equip kitchen
Etc...

All you need to do is pay and move in with your clothes. Everything has been provided.

Please call me if you are interested....08180675681

Thanks
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by festico: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2015
omo d girk bad gor
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Johnsmartinyang(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2015
Bilabong:
I am sure you are the small mboro
Ufan d guy may end up being the ukom we may never know the gals mind sha....adodie?
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Jessewizy(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2015
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by adedayourt(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2015
so in summary the babe haz offcially bcom a public loo anytin can enter, am sure she wud drop dis reigning champion wen she finds a bigger bamboo tree.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by butterflyy(f): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2015
Toks2008:

Yeah i guess some ladies will find it very epic and let me see this scenario....the new guy dumps her and she finds herself with another man and she is asked this same question by the present guy who apparently would have been her ex i guess she will now place a bigger stuff beside the bigger one now right?Iranu,abacha

This is why many marriages break,the ex factor.A lady will marry an innocent man and starts comparing his dick with Tunde,an ex with a giant size rod,then compares his financial benevolence with that of Richard the rich ex she dated while in school and she will expect the hubby to be as romantic as Desmond an ex who was very caring to a fault.

GOD HELP OUR WOMEN.
When the guy asked the question, he was expecting an answer, he got one, let him deal. Btw why are you pained with M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ comment, are you the small banana?
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by 400billionman: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2015
Eyekandi:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
I just splashed tea on my laptop hahahaha

Picture of you, laptop and tea or idonbilivit.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Mufasa1805(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2015
Make the guy too go upgrade..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.