Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF (64343 Views)

You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Handsome4real(m): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2015
Eyekandi:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
I just splashed tea on my laptop hahahaha
Hello dear, you look beautiful. Can we be friends?
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by daey118(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2015
another reason why exes should be left alone .ALONE
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by brirold(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2015
Tired of asking pple around to take photos of you. Want to take group photos with no member excluded. Den u need a Monopod Selfie Stick..

Also,

Want to transfer files from between ur Smartphones/Tablets/Computers with ease (Plug and play, no cable required). Den u need OTG Flash Drive for Smartphones/Tablets/Computers

Also,
Working late at night on ur laptops and finding it difficult to see ur keyboard very well or need a quick reading lamp to use on ur power bank... Den u need 'Mini Light for laptops and powerbank'

For more information... Pls check my signature/profile.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Raymonbell(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Can't stop laughing grin
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Serves him right! Nice reply gal I luv dat cheesy
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by youngmilla10(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
#Girls_have funny ways of responding to guys jamb questions.........nyc n truthful one gurl.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by dalyricist: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL! Are you just knowing that most times,front page contents are not really based on how valuable the material is or the first poster but totally political.

The only reason why i like nairaland is because it is interactive shikena.But when it comes to first hand information and neutrality of administration,i will pass a vote of no confidence on the forum.

Truly, MA guy
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by ovikky(f): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hw is it?
MemphisDepay:
I thank God for the type of dick I have.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by blackboy2star(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Is not about the size jor but how you make it work to last longer
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
silent bomb
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Barbiekhadyjarh: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahhahhhhhhhhhaahhaha
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by MemphisDepay(m): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
ovikky:
Hw is it?
you wana suckk?
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by esecoal(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
lol
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by CeceNene(f): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
MemphisDepay:
you mean you wanna see my diq?

Kidding!
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
If that small, is it di.ck the girl means now can or has fathered a child, then the dude should just stop feeling depressed cos its not a total waste. Lol. To me, way too big co.ooks are disasters too for the bearer ( you won't really enjoy the digging), the babe sef won't be comfortable( you see her taking long and deep breaths like a woman in the labour room and dilating the pupils of the eyes like goat wey wan born lol, and you doing the pumping will continue to struggle to fit round poles in square pegs) So its not all yummy when you're so big down there and its so hard to find a woman that can adjust,Lmao. Medium sized dic.ks (7''6 long 3'' wide) should reaally by thankful.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
MemphisDepay:
you wana suckk?
Damn! You're so co'cky! Every real man is cocky #winks

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Toks2008:

lol! If i handle you,you will beg me to marry you.
and here is another epic response gadamit!
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Onyiido: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis world don spoil finish
cheesy
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
moreeni:
grin grin grin, your friend shouldn't be depressed at all. All the hype about the plantain against bananas na wash! The plantains cause a lot of discomfort leaving the arena sour.They are known to cause major damages. I think the average sized banana is just perfect!

No one should pls quote or refer to me in any capacity. Thanks
I know you want a mention and here it is.... You're just like one ex like that; her no is her yes. Lol. BTW, how come we have the same feeling about the whole thing?? Check out my comment and see you're my twin at thoughts.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by yemicoal(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Make him go see Dr Azolibe angry
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by salaboiz(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
The Difference Is Clear
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
DennisEche:
that ex bf is a disgrace to naija guys for asking such a useless and senceless question..... Mumu that serves him right..... As for the girl nice response

guy take it easy,this is probably another made up story.

lesson: don't believe every crap on net
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kizmarty:

guy take it easy,this is probably another made up story.
lesson: don't believe every crap on net
Who cares Don't be too serious too! Have fun!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by GoldHorse(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
.....wicked babe! I love her "innovation" sha. grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by aminae: 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
SO THE GUY IS THE EX FOOL SINCE SHE IS WITH THE CURRENT FOOL! ODEE!
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Daliano:
Thinking where I saw this post last week...It should be here on NL..
instagram
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Rexeffiom(m): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Bilabong:
I am sure you are the small mboro
Eyen-eka u bad mouth o grin
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Daliano(m): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
dalyricist:

I posted it but the mods no gree take it to ftc

Na politics
God go judge them all I even call on that one wey dey bear ishihate
cheesy
Lol...careful o make dem no sama u ban.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by scachy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
dakerabbi:
Silence is truly golden. grin
Lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by dalyricist: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Daliano:

Lol...careful o make dem no sama u ban.

No mind dose mods
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
MemphisDepay:
why you wan see my dick !
u dick is of no importance but if u make assertions like that it behooves on u to provide evidence to back up Ur claim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.