Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF (64342 Views)

You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by babs01(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2015
zeb04:
classic response tongue
babe i luv u
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Mufasa1805(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2015
[quote author=400billionman post=35921100]
#Lamba
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2015
the boy is very childish and foolish ad the girl is one bold ho...
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by IBBG(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2015
Bilabong:
I am sure you are the small mboro
Lols. Eyenaka iban ediok. Nkana imam nsak.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2015
MemphisDepay:
I thank God for the type of dick I have.
Picture or u are the biggest lair in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Davotee(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2015
CocoyamHead:
the guy self mumu... he shouldnt have asked that way, nonetheless, he should have sent her this...
exactly what i was thinking . that's it bro.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2015
grin grin grin, your friend shouldn't be depressed at all. All the hype about the plantain against bananas na wash! The plantains cause a lot of discomfort leaving the arena sour.They are known to cause major damages. I think the average sized banana is just perfect!

No one should pls quote or refer to me in any capacity. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by ylaa(f): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2015
ETE UKOM IDEM MFO?
Bilabong:
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Norajones(f): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2015
Bilabong:
ata etuk mboro lwkmd
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by FRANKOXY(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2015
I laughed. grin
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by tsdarkside(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2015
ohhhh heavens...hahahaha...that was a clear message..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Teeboy15:

This is d kinda thread ladies find very interesting. When its a guy @ d receiving end undecided
maybe the guy should also respond by taking the picture of a tumbler and drum to show the difference btw his own current girlfriend and his Ex...
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Heymus(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmmmh!, anyway, God i thank you
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2015
grin MTF'ing hilarious. This babe no get Joy
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by victornwaru(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2015
I go kill am if na me. #akproko for her head
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Elizkid: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2015
lalastica
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by sirhenry007(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2015
CocoyamHead:
the guy self mumu... he shouldnt have asked that way, nonetheless, he should have sent her this...

Bad guy cheesy
CocoyamHead:

Bad guy
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by CeceNene(f): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2015
MemphisDepay:
I thank God for the type of dick I have.

Picture or you know the drill. grin @OP u totally nailed it babe.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2015
What does she mean by dat?
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by sirhenry007(m): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2015
#In flavours voice# ihe diche Erika chai
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by MemphisDepay(m): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2015
CeceNene:

Picture or you know the drill. grin @OP u totally nailed it babe.
you mean you wanna see my diq?
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by nelcliff(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2015
Applaner:
op, are u sure it wasn't u??

even wen I don't understand de meaning of de response

If I hear say u nor understand!!!
I go light fire for water and e go catch.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by MemphisDepay(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2015
Mee234:
Picture or u are the biggest lair in Nigeria
why you wan see my dick !
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by fortunechy(m): 10:49am On Jul 16, 2015
sm galz ar so perverted
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by refreshrate: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2015
fortunechy:
sm galz ar so perverted

some girls are so perverse

*I know im going to regret this*
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Toks2008(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2015
butterflyy:

When the guy asked the question, he was expecting an answer, he got one, let him deal. Btw why are you pained with M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ comment, are you the small banana?

lol! If i handle you,you will beg me to marry you.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by dalyricist: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2015
Daliano:
Thinking where I saw this post last week...It should be here on NL..

I posted it but the mods no gree take it to ftc

Na politics

God go judge them all
I even call on that one wey dey bear ishihate

cheesy
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by dalyricist: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2015
Daliano:
Thinking where I saw this post last week...It should be here on NL..

I posted it

Politics tin
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Mcowubaba: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2015
Daintilicious:
Destroying things before marriage. No no for me
Destroying what things So are u still intact ?. cool
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Toks2008(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2015
dalyricist:

I posted it but the mods no gree take it to ftc

Na politics

God go judge them all
I even call on that one wey dey bear ishihate

cheesy

LOL! Are you just knowing that most times,front page contents are not really based on how valuable the material is or the first poster but totally political.

The only reason why i like nairaland is because it is interactive shikena.But when it comes to first hand information and neutrality of administration,i will pass a vote of no confidence on the forum.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by MrDoGood(m): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2015
Eyekandi:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
I just splashed tea on my laptop hahahaha
Are you sure you're browsing with a laptop?
Because you wouldn't continue with posting your comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.