Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do (7670 Views)

Ladies What Would You Do If Someone Suddenly GRABS Your Breastss Publicly? / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Jayjay0(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rubbish.. Simply react according to the girls reaction
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by cherylsmith(f): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Oahray:
never mind my reading what you wrote, I didn't tongue cheesy

Please I need to talk to you.

Aww Bae, I missed you cry. I'm gonna mail you right away
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by jashar(f): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

No be incredible hulk be that?
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherylsmith:

I'm shocked o. He's huge tho but his ding dong looks small. I thought when someone is huge, everything is huge too. undecided... There's no bulge cry

Skinny guys have the biggest bulge my dear wink
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by lacicrips(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
brainpower:

I didn't expect everyone to understand. And to make it simpler I actually listed these three things to make it easy. Wherever you go you must find either a stick or stone or machete.
My point is, I can't fight this man if he does that, but it doesn't stop me from injuring him. And I thought this topic was opened for fun, how come you are taking it serious?
Oh please! Na only you sabi carry stone and machetes?

By the way, the picture is fake. Lastly, bodybuilders are very well behaved. They already have the strength, size and self esteem, so they've got nothing to prove to anyone.
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by deanoffaculty: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
3rd world war go happen oooo....... who be this man is front of this....

Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by JSalesAgent: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
Do you often find it difficult shopping online?
Have you found what you need to buy online but can't push through with it because of the shipping fee? I can be of help!
Get a free shipping, fast delivery, and discounts for every order you place on Jumia through me. You don't have to pay before seeing your items. Get your items delivered at your doorstep in any address/location of your choice; and pay on delivery. Pm me or Contact/whatsapp :+2348034879370.
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by ezychris(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherylsmith:

I'm shocked o. He's huge tho but his ding dong looks small. I thought when someone is huge, everything is huge too. undecided... There's no bulge cry
Babe, u go like big things o
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Illuminator9(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lol!
I'll play cool with him.
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Talented90(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Then, will we know if his body is bulletproof. . . If he won't die,with one bullet to the head. . .
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by EmmySparky(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
One bullet is enough
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by citizenjuwon(m): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
All I could imagine is this giant guy working as a secretary grin
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by cherylsmith(f): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
ezychris:

Babe, u go like big things o
grin
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by popweezy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
THA MAIN REASON WHY I GO ABOUT WITH BROKEN BOTTLE IN MY POCKET
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by marwanafrica: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
E too thin to withstand me
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by orogodoganyin(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
no matter how muscular nd hardened u r, u can neither train ur balls nor ur chin
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Wukari(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
cherylsmith:

see where your eye dey go bad girl.
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by cherylsmith(f): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wukari:

see where your eye dey go bad girl.
Me? Bad? I wish cry
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by davien(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tell him she has leprosy.. grin
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by Mcbussy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

I'll clap and encourage him grin
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by princealexndre(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
NOTHING
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by DarkFive: 12:38am On Jul 18, 2015
Tear his intestine wit bottle of coke
Re: If This Man Grabs Your Babes Bum In Front Of You, What Would You Do by JacksonD7: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kick him in the balls and bail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"If I Agree To Go To Dubai With You And Refuse Sex, Please Rape Me”- Says Lady / 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) / Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.