Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. (63578 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by naijafella(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
TotoBrusher:
Future almajiri and terrorist. He peobably needs a 9 year old bride now

People like you don't even deserve to be in the human race...Zombie.Even your name'totobrusher' shows how irresponsible you are.Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by wristbangle: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
onatisi:
don't forget mike tyson and cassius clay . One thing is also very common among them , they all ended up worse than they started their lives . Today anelka is playing in india ,tyson is a pauper, mohamed ali is down with parkinsons ,tupac was shot dead in his prime ,michael jackson died a horrible death and also heavily in debt . Smh

You are right bro. Even Michael Jackson sister who got converted, heard she is in a deteriorating health condition.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by wristbangle: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
[size=48pt]alLah has gone Crazy![/size]

grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Samunique:
Thank u for this long epistle.

But there's something u a missing here or probably ignored deliberately, John14:28. My "FATHER" is greater than me.
So if u believe all these words u quoted were Jesus' words then try to reconcile the word my "FATHER" with ur claim that Jesus is not divine?

IF u cannot, i will advise u to go back and study the bible and ur quran with open mind then u shall know the truth and truth will make u free.

Let me help u further ( before u claim that the word "father" is used figuratively here ) Read John 3:16, for GOD so loved the world that he gave his "ONLY BEGOTTEN SON"................... Was this not from Jesus mouth?
This is what we call "lobatan" or "period" you get brain brother... I don't blame anyone for speaking against Christians or Christ afterall the god of this world has blinded them.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
i cant call you a 1st claz fool 4 wat u knw nt, Qur'an 46 Vs 9 "say (o Muhammad Saw) I Am Not A New Thing Among The Messenger Of Allah (i.e i am not the first messenger)...prophet was telling the believers that he was just a normal human being that only God knows the future and the life hereafter
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Elevation:
There is a powerful union beyond human comprehension between The Father, The Son and The HolySpirit. John 10:30 Jesus Christ stated it clearly I and my Father are one, look at humanity today science can't make a man live holy, the whole of technology can't transform the mind of a man also good deeds cannot save an individual, Christ is the one that saves all glory to Christ is Glory to God he begot Him. The Wisdom of God is foolishness to the world, (John 1:29 John testified "behold the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world" look inside your life now even if you like pray five times a day, give arms to the poor, u cannot say those acts guarantees renewal, Jesus is the one that renews, sanctifies and transforms. I know what I'm saying the natural man cannot save himself that is why we need a supernatural God who can save us through the spotless Lamb, a life was needed for the sacrifice, blood signifies life and Christ has paid the price. Just open your heart and believe.

But Jesus also said, "My father is greater than I" John 14:28
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Aliyullahi(m): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
[size=48pt]alLah has gone Crazy![/size]
I pity ya life guy. though I've got so much to say to you but Islam doesn't permit Fighting or arguing with someone from another Religion. So I leave you to the hands of Allah.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by wristbangle: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Otunbatrafford:
Emmanuel Ibn Sheik Adebayo. U are a confused man. The other time you called your mother a witch and now you've joined the league of he-goats looking for 72 Virgins to deflower when they get to heaven.

Hahahaha. grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
nyabinghi:
when the beating became too much jesus shouted Allah Allah lamasabachtani

Heeeeeeehehegrin.....which bible u dey read?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by mephobia(m): 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
Oh shut it! Already, all those who feed their bigotry in the name of religion.... Call themselves Christians but don't even know their foundation, remember there were prayer warriors, preachers, teachers (pharisees and saduces) before Christianity , the term Christianity came as display of love from the early followers of Christ after his departure. The Jewish people saw how they loved and care for each other and said they acted like Christ. So if you call yourself a Christian yet you rush to bash your neighbour just because he doesn't agree with your faith my friend you're just like the pharisees

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by onatisi(m): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
wristbangle:

You are right bro. Even Michael Jackson sister who got converted, heard she is in a deteriorating health condition.
seriously bro ,I am yet to see someone who converted to islam from christianity and became successful,they all ended up worse and as failure but ironically all those who converted to christianity from islam always live happy and successful lives I am also yet to see or hear the story of any well known person who converted to christianity and later regretted it . Ppl like oyedepo ,kasali and many many others today are living examples.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by DMainMan: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Aliyullahi:
I pity ya life guy. though I've got so much to say to you but Islam doesn't permit Fighting or arguing with someone from another Religion. So I leave you to the hands of Allah.

Do you know that christians arabs,middle east christians, malaysia chrtistians and hausa christians call God, Allah. Do you know how they are feeling now.

You dont even show care to your fellow christians. You guys dont protect them at all. Am not surprised. Jews keep killing Palestinian Christians daily but no one to protect them except we Muslims.

That says it all. Ignorant is truly a disease.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
nyabinghi:
your god was given birth to by an 11 year old teen mary

Nawa oooo......Na back of bible u dey read? grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=Ahmed4002 post=36020408]

when they accuse the Quran for no reason while
they have truly horrible things in their own
books.

1. Slaughter Of Innocent Women And Children In
The Bible

Deuteronomy Chapter 2:32-37

So Moses and his army killed women and
children. Moses broke the 6th commmandment,
thou shall not kill ANYONE. Or I see, when its in
war it is okay? Yet when Muslims say the 6th
commandment is followed, but in war its
different, Christians say nooooo. Either way,
The Quran does not say kill women and children,
I CHALLENGE YOU TO BRING THE
VERSE RIGHT NOW . We see it in your Bible, one
of your greatest prophets killing women and
children by God’s permission. Note Moses and his
army did this to many cities, verse 37 says
there was not one city which was strong enough
in the plural sense, hence up to 6 or 7 cities
were destroyed with its women and children.
in islam,if u kil a man is as if u v kild d whol world.i tink boko haram derived dos killin in d bible

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by wristbangle: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
nyabinghi:
jesus your god was murdered like a criminal, he couldn't save himself

He resurrected on the 3rd day and his name is greater than any other names.

Besides Jesus Christ is the word of God. He is the image of God sent on earth to proclaim the truth. Our God is one. The Father, son and Holy spirit. Though u wont understand sha.

Meanwhile why did mohammed kill people in his life time. Was that part of d mission Allah told him to do?

Your ISIS and BH brothers are killing innocent people. What do u have to say?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by DMainMan: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Aliyullahi:

Abi o. They dont know that christians arabs,middle east christians, malaysia Christians and hausa christians call God, Allah. Do you know how they are feeling now.

They dont even show care to their fellow christians. They dont protect them at all. Am not surprised. Jews keep killing Palestinian Christians daily but no one to protect them except we Muslims.

That says it all. Ignorance is truly a disease.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by wristbangle: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=Bakrabas post=36023204][/quote]

Then why is boko haram chanting in Islam writings?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
But why all these hate comments? When are we going to start respecting people's opinions? Must we think along the same direction? Do yours and let others do theirs. Beside, most of us are muslims/christians because we were born into the family.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by bentlywills(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
basty:

Mad forsaken man from forsaken Osu people of the lower Niger. Haters turned the hated arrogant animals without origin.

Hiaaaaain!!!....You an person dy fight?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by wristbangle: 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
adeh39:

Heeeeeeehehegrin.....which bible u dey read?

Hahahahaha. Dear. See wetin person dey endure from these people. Allah Allah laba.. grin grin wereys!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by eedriyz(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
TotoBrusher:
Future almajiri and terrorist. He peobably needs a 9 year old bride now

GOAT
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by wristbangle: 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
onatisi:
seriously bro ,I am yet to see someone who converted to islam from christianity and became successful,they all ended up worse and as failure but ironically all those who converted to christianity from islam always live happy and successful lives I am also yet to see or hear the story of any well known person who converted to christianity and later regretted it . Ppl like oyedepo ,kasali and many many others today are living examples.

Tunde Bakare has more to say about this bro. Well said bro.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Johnnoah1st: 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Has anyone noticed these celebrities alwz end up converting to Islam, wats d secret behind it?
The likes of late Michael Jackson, Tu PAC, Nicolas Anelka, Emmanuel Adebayo and lot more
CUS DEY ARE SENSELESS.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by petchi: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
When is he going to blow his first bomb??;>
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by macof(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Adebayo has had a hard time lately, if islam gives him a little rest of mind it's ok
But the greatest rest of mind lays with the ways of the ancestors - Isese
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by uyplus(m): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
hayor93:
smh......"soon shall we knw who is on d ryt path"

Islam can't be the right path. It's obvious to the sane mind bro. With all the killings in the name of Allah. Prophets perform miracles, which miracle did your so called Mohammed perform? I pray in the Name of Jesus, and see results. So, I am deeply convinced that Christianity is the path. Your religion has this thing if minding outward appearance and trying to look like your prophet by wearing undersized trousers and keeping beards and moustache. Its too worldly, believing that you must wash your body with water before praying to god, as if that is enough to cleanse you. Even washing your penis after you urinate so you can pray to Allah with a clean and neatly washed penis.
My Bible tells me that man looks at the outward appearance while God looks at the heart. So it's obvious to all that we don't serve the same God.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
christainity is not a religion because Jesus (the Peace Of Allah Be With Him) has never practice xtianity.there is no chapter in the bible where christianity is been mentioned.christianity was formed by paul the apostle base on paganism...Christianity Is A Religion Of Those That Warship The Death Man On The Cross.The Religion Of Gay, Gay Bible,king James Bible,queen James Bible...Which Church Did Jesus Attend And The Christain Mode Of Warship According To Jesus? Xtians Shld Plz Ans These.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
wristbangle:

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by sabdaz: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
I don't know if people get to read this but, I will be glad if they can.

Firstly, I will advice the moderators to stop bringing religious related issues to the front page. If people wanna discus religion, they should go to the topic.

Secondly, I will now drop my own comment. I am not apologetic when I say that those that condemn other religions are so very much FOOLISH. One fool left a comment listing the differences between Islam and Christianity and 70+ FOOLS liked his/her comments. Who told you that Islam hates deaf and dumb. What is meant by deaf and dumb there are those that turn deaf ears to God's message and those that can not say the truth. What's the essence of you talking when all you say is rubbish.

I wish I could get into debate with that person that dropped the comment but, that's not why I'm dropping this.

If those condemning Adebayor's act are not NINCOMPOOPS? What would they say about Osinbajo who is a Pastor in one of the most populated churches in Nigeria but accepted to be the Vice President of a Muslim.

Most of you travel to DUBAI for holidays, shopping, trades, honey moons etc yet, you have forgotten its a Muslim country. They allow you in and you even boast you've travelled out on your return. Did they harm you.

Emirates airline, Etihad airline are the most frequently flown by Nigerians but, you have forgotten that they are owned by Muslims.

Those idiots that condemn people that convert to Islam May even have Muslim employers. Some of them, their landlords are Muslims, some of them ,their parents are employees in companies owned by Muslims.

Most of those nitwits would rush if Dangote offers them employment. But, if one of them converts, they tend to loose their minds.

Why are you sad, why do you feel miserable, why do you make your lives so pathetic if someone converts? Why don't you just accept that and respect that person's opinion and decision. After all, we have freedom of religion and rights to worship whoever we want to worship.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
wristbangle:

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by isbish(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Misquoting the Qur'an to gain cheap point will only make u live a miserable life. For those of u clicking like...take ur time and search for all those verses he is quoting from the Qur'an in a wrong way to see for yourself. So pathetic. I could get u over 100 Bible contradictions for u to see. Pls for clarity purpose, refer to the Qur'an even on net and type in every of those verses he is wrongly representing to see evidence of how fraudulent and anxious he is to spoil Islam. Allah has promised in the Qur'an that it is perfect and not even the DEVIL himself can tamper with it. Its a fact and if u doubt, try to ridicule the Qur'an and gradually see where u life leads u to.

chiedu7:
Adebayor has made a grave mistake the god of islam cannot save.

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANTY AND ISLAM

THE GOD IN THE BIBLE IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE IN ISLAM

SOME DIFFERENCES

MUSLIMS ARE NOT PROMISED HEAVEN

EVEN MOHAMMED HAS NO PROMISE OF HEAVEN

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS). I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

CHRISTIAN ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

THE ISLAM GOD COMMANDS TO BEAT YOUR WIFE

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

THE CHRISTIAN GOD COMMANDS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

What miracle has mohammed performed?

Prophets perform miracles.

JESUS CHRIST RAISED THE DEAD

John 11
14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
17 Then when Jesus came, he found that HE HAD LAIN IN THE GRAVE FOUR DAYS ALREADY.
43 And when he thus had spoken, HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, LAZARUS, COME FORTH.
44 And HE THAT WAS DEAD CAME FORTH, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

SO WHY WILL A MAN LEAVE JESUS THAT SAVES TO FOLLOW ALLAH THAT CANNOT EVEN SAVE MOHAMMED
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by hayor93(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
onatisi:
yes you are right but on the 3rd day he resurrected from the dead , showed himself to many for 40days to remove any doubt about his resurrection and ascended into heaven ,I think ur mohammed body was eaten by worms and maggot and he is rotten by now. The power and message of the resurrection is the power of the gospel of christianity and it is what separates us from other religion . If Jesus never rose up from the dead then there is no difference between Him and mohammed , mohammed died and got rotten, Jesus died ,rose from the dead and He is alive forever more .
who's asking u 4 comparison,,,dz is nt a debate.......All prophets are equal b4 Allah!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating / Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.