Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US (68193 Views)

President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by holytribe(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2015
My President, kindly represent the Nigerian people at home and in diaspora over there.

Sai baba
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Cyriloha(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2015
omisakint:
I wish dis trip was to Russia or China
wetn them do you again !!
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by jay89(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2015
jhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by omisakint: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2015
Cyriloha:

wetn them do you again !!

Russia and USA are not on good terms and Nigeria may explore that to our advantage

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Cyriloha(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Is emefile not an Igbo man..
HE'S NOT! !!
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2015
lalasticlala:
Pres. Buhari speaking w/ Madeline Albright as she hosts dinner at the Blair House, Washington DC. 19 July.

Pres. Buhari & members of d Nigerian Delegation at a dinner hosted by Madeline Albright at the Blair House. 19 July.

(L-R) Nigerian Delegation: Gov. Ajimobi, Gov. Oshiomole & Central Bank (CBN) Gov, Mr Emefiele at Blair House. 19 July

Pls unban me on d Celebrities section..AntiSpam Not banned me for no reason.Lalasticlala
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by mohisi: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Princecalm:
nice one, let Allah give you the wisdom to do which is right for this country.
ameen ya Allahu
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2015
And Amaechi's attire reminds me of that popular Movie 'Coming to America' cool

Lolz

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by ibmmusty: 10:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Looking so presidential
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Ujupsy: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Hope he will not come back with bad news on most minds,I saw the protest already
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by INTROVERT(f): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Cyriloha:

HE'S NOT! !!

What about okorocha....

Should he have gone with obaino?
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Cyriloha(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2015
omisakint:

Russia and USA are not on good terms and Nigeria may explore that to our advantage

I know but how may that I xplore to our advantage ?
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Rilwayne001: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Mo ni baba kan o..baba agba to mo iyi omo. Ko fi wa sere, baba agba to mo iyi omo.

Cc: Firefire tongue

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by melvin0004(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
hw many hausa - fulani are among d delegate
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2015
bad niggas
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by INTROVERT(f): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2015
melvin0004:
hw many hausa - fulani are among d delegate

Valid point....... grin grin grin......... very valid
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Cyriloha(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:

What about okorocha....

Should he have gone with obaino?

you Don first start shiiit that she morning which one be okoroawusa not okorocha I will bite you oo
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by onenaira3: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2015
So he's that unvalued that only formers were provided to greet him. Even in his arrival picture, I didn't even see anyone important out there to greet him. That's just sad. I thought APC told us it was Obama that invited him. First time, I've heard of Obama inviting someone to the white house to talk about their country's politics as oppose to discussing about USA relationship with the said country. The Obama we all know is known to go to the said country if he wants to discuss about the said country's politics.
Anyway, for the first time in my life, I'm grateful as hell I'm no where near DC. That's one nigga I hope never to meet to meet in my life. I'm just grateful. I already know that buhari is going to be a disgrace. I hope he brought a translator with him. Common Nigerians living in Nigeria can barely understand him, imagine USA individuals

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by philips70(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:

No, he's from Daura, the clan of the dullards.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by BabaO2: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2015
What is Bakare's relevance on this tour? Buhari is a gullible man. Bakare is an envious 'magomago' man.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by shalomm: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2015
omisakint:
I wish dis trip was to Russia or China

I love your sense of reasoning.....
The President is new to International Politic
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by vikinatius(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2015
What a trip! Too bad the govt officials aint privileged to tour and have fun.
Anyway anything official should be formal, may God enable them to strike good deals to improve Nigeria for us.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by suxkill: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2015
My own tym d come by God's grace grin grin grin
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by IYANGBALI: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2015
Omo baba tall no be small,see that oyinbo woman near baba. My president carry go jo,lagoon awaits all your enemies especially those ones Wey no vote for you because of bad belle. Quote me negatively and die in your sleep tongue

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Holyman3(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Cool. I hope you return with the dossier on how to rule Nigeria. Written by an American who never set his foot on Nigerian soil.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Firefire(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Mo ni baba kan o..baba agba to mo iyi omo. Ko fi wa sere, baba agba to mo iyi omo.

Cc: Firefire tongue

Nigerians are suffering already... embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/2463504/petrol-subsidy-hits-n1.69bn-daily#36064792
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Long throat go dey catch saTANoids.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by jojo1530(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:

he's a South south man from delta
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2015
THANK GOD THE FASTING IS OVER..BUHARI LOOK AS IF HIS NOT HAD FOOD IN WEEKS..ABEG EAT OO..LOOK AT IMO STATE GOV LOOKING FED,LIKE HE IS THE ACTUAL PRESIDENT.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by crystalmart20: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2015
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot, contact me by clicking this link.

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by VitoCorleone: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2015
Why is oshiomole's hand on the table. Poor table manners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) / Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.