Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US (68194 Views)

President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by IYANGBALI: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Baba remember to me me burger when you are coming back o,I no wan hear I forget o
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by backtosender: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
.by now the CIA would have filed all these in their material assets about GMB.....By now they knew if he bathed that morning or not.....by now they knew the kind of food he ate by his smell.....by now they knew the strength in his grip.....whether he has medical problems or not......by now they knew how to engage him.....by now they knew the value to place on his demands.......by now....
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
agabaI23:
On top you as in on top of you? Two at a time? How you go manage? O boy you bad gan tongue

lol. U and ur dirty mind. E 4 beta if na 2 gals dey ontop. Den i no go complain wink tongue
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by ttmacoy: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
I don't know how many people are on the trip or the cost, but I know there will be lots of aides for the President, and each governor will also have a certain number. They obviously will not all sit at the table for discussion. More like support staff in the background.

Masculity:
Guys help me out pls i read a thread that says Buhari is in company of 299 people Where they will spen 2.2 BILLION

But what i am seeing here is lessthan 30 people.

Pls is the niga shalow minded or among the wailing wailers....

Our forefathers told us to avoid laying cuz the thunder that fires is very powerful. It usually come from jupiter gather momentum at mars befor coming down here.

Abeg woo

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by gbengbeleku: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
shockwave91:
kai dose 2 people ontop me bad gan!!

Walahi, If lalasticlala's threads were listed on the stock exchange, first to commenters would be millionaires by now.

The hustle is strong!!
, Nigeria is getting better

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Masculity(m): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
ttmacoy:
I don't know how many people are on the trip or the cost, but I know there will be lots of aides for the President, and each governor will also have a certain number. They obviously will not all sit at the table for discussion. More like support staff in the background.

I believe my President that its 32 men delegation period!

Case closed!
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by eazydon(m): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhari be looking down on that woman tongue grin
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by DrLaminga: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
sai baba
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by vislabraye(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
koligs:
Vice president osinbanjo didn't go with them

Abeg, a billion likes for our president

Make vp and president travel together .....Naija no go be the first wey e go happen oh.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Jman06(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
junkyarddog:
Lolz funny but I reiterate you mother is a LovePeddler and suck cock for a living
Ask your whorish mother how I fvcked her to give birth to your silly self.

Stvpid son!
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Bulala66: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Don't just like our stupid politicians. They are enjoying the beautiful infrastructure and things there but can't make their country as beautiful.
Nonsense !!!!
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by vislabraye(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
BabaO2:
What is Bakare's relevance relevance on this tour? Buhari is a gullible man. Bakare is an envious 'magomago' man.
That's what I'm thinking too. Will he turn down the estacodes given to him ? But I hope his association with politicians won't make him compromise.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Aitee1:
Pictures again angry angry angry
Yeah, live wd it
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by teepain: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
skies:
What hv they done to deserve this kind of thing from you. How could you wish that the plane carryng your president crash. Are you sure that "merciful God" you prayed to crash peoples plane will not crash your own vehicle whenever you travel? You don't say such a thing please. Its OK to vent your anger but not to the extent of wishing death to our leaders. Every evil imagination against this country and its leaders shall backfire IJN.

God bless you for this piece. I believe that the Nairaland Moderators should do something about toning down the post of some posters. We can have fruitful discussions without resorting to gutter language and wishing others dead. At the end of it all, what matters to all of us is that Nigeria should be better.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by omisakint: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Nobody gives you anything without something in return. In politics there is no common friend, but common interest.

You don't get my point... China and Russia will trade with you without intruding into your domestic affairs.. USA will intrude by telling you what should be done before any deal is reached
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by amaben2020(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
I still never see Obama
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by imcfuta: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
The greatest gatherings of evil men with evil intentions of Igbo's political attrition. Rochas Cockrocha deserved death for eating and drinking with the enemies of our souls. I do not want Biafra, I want to stand and fight and rescue our country from the fulani oppression. I wish the plane carrying this evil men back home will crash since my merciful lord did not answer the one I prayed when they were going. APC is evil, just look at the way they were laughing, eating and drinking because Northern Fulani men will get 90% of Buhari's 6000 appointments

May GOD forgive and have mercy on you. You evil minded fellow.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
omisakint:

You don't get my point... China and Russia will trade with you without intruding into your domestic affairs.. USA will intrude by telling you what should be done before any deal is reached
The west and east have their various interests. Don't allow anybody deceive.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by darlenese(f): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Finally...............

Fulfilling his evil promises made with president Antichrist .
Quote me and die by thunder>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by BabaO2: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
vislabraye:

That's what I'm thinking too. Will he turn down the estacodes given to him ? But I hope his association with politicians won't make him compromise.
Compromise what? He is a fake man, always making his ways through malice and envious destruction of others. He believed he should be where Prof Osinbajo is right now. Bihari is is a big gullible fooool for been carried away by bakare's antics.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by monday4jesus15(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Baba pmb d trip is OK.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by monday4jesus15(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Baba pmb d trip is OK. No problem relax yourself.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by vislabraye(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
BabaO2:

Compromise what? He is a fake man, always making his ways through malice and envious destruction of others. He believed he should be where Prof Osinbajo is right now. Bihari is is a big gullible fooool for been carried away by bakare's antics.

Well, I can't say whether he's a fake man or not. But what I've noticed is that he has been quiet despite the bomb blasts and the killing of defenseless citizens most especially Christians in the North.
He should have a say like he did against Gej. Well, I don't know what he'll be advising Buhari but I remember vividly when he gave grave warnings about USA.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by bennethuche: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
jnrbayano:
...And bomb is going off randomly in Nigeria and all they can do is laugh?
what about the last administration that celebrated the bomb blasts for six years
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Smooyis(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
The greatest gatherings of evil men with evil intentions of Igbo's political attrition. Rochas Cockrocha deserved death for eating and drinking with the enemies of our souls. I do not want Biafra, I want to stand and fight and rescue our country from the fulani oppression. I wish the plane carrying this evil men back home will crash since my merciful lord did not answer the one I prayed when they were going. APC is evil, just look at the way they were laughing, eating and drinking because Northern Fulani men will get 90% of Buhari's 6000 appointments
But why such evil prayer?
Please let's be positive no matter what the situation is saying.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by bennethuche: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cyriloha:

no border naming them Bro we know all the thieves on honeymoon
they thife pass you?
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by billyG(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
u can go and hang yur miserable self,PMB is yur presido,but yu cannever be a boyscout commander as for yur prayer BACK TO THE SENDER!.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Vyolet(f): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
I thought Obama is supposed to welcome PMB at the airport after all he invited him.
what is he feeling like?
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by shaqhead: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Is emefile not an Igbo man..
Hmm..ds question strong sha o..Is Emefile not an igbo man? I kno who to ask? Oga kaboninc Emefile na igbo man?
kaboninc:

Just 1? 1 Igbo guy?
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Idrismusty97(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
omisakint:
I wish dis trip was to Russia or China
Yea, If only Putin invited him instead of the US undecided. You guys are not getting the point, we can maintain a balance relationship with both the West and East. We don't have to completely jumped ship, more like switching from one master to another.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by agabaI23(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
shockwave91:

lol. U and ur dirty mind. E 4 beta if na 2 gals dey ontop. Den i no go complain wink tongue
Sorry sir grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) / Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.