Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US (68198 Views)

President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by naijafella(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Nigeria gradually gaining it's footing back in the comity of nations...

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Just Check Out The Presidential Body Language. I Love My President, I No Go Lie.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by omisakint: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Cyriloha:

I know but how may that I xplore to our advantage ?

We can get good arms deal from Russia... And technology exchange without having any strings attached. But USA won't give us any of the above without any strings attached to it..
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by jojo1530(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
Cool. smiley

A Boss will always be a Boss.

Baba we love you. smiley

Unlike one Akpan we used to know...
Jonathan is a real boss you can't take that away from him

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by LblaqueHaven(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Oshiomole seems not to be comfortable wearing "coat", comrade regalia Don master am. Lol 😁

I love PMB like kilode, restore the dignity we used to be known for.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by ibedun: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2015
See my President!

Ori Oduduwa a gbe e, even as you are a Fulani man.

Man of steel and integrity.

Never ever again shall be led or represented by Giringori (with Clinton in the pix) again

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2015
Where is the nightmere of PDP, Rotimi Amaechi? I love this man.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2015
Alhamdulilah.
We now have president.Unlike before Year 2015.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by omisakint: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:

I love your sense of reasoning.....
The President is new to International Politic

Men, if it was to Russia or China.... USA go dey beg us ni
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by maduxs: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2015
Nigeria please split
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by ibedun: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
Cool. smiley

A Boss will always be a Boss.

Baba we love you. smiley

Unlike one GIRINGORI we used to know...

O'dua a gbe e!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by illiad: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2015
k
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by freedom96: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2015
januzaj:
haters go and die
where the mofos wey wan protest.........iyalaya yin o ni duro
januzaj welcome back.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Cyriloha(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2015
omisakint:

We can get good arms deal from Russia... And technology exchange without having any strings attached. But USA won't give us any of the above without any strings attached to it..

of boyii leave that kai minini mallam why them no travel to Russia! !!
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by skak(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2015
in The first picture Rocha's be like: "This small small food de my front no go fit my big bele.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by suxkill: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2015
melvin0004:
hw many hausa - fulani are among d delegate

Baba is more cautious nw, cus d were d ones who told him to say west gam.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by shalomm: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2015
omisakint:

Men, if it was to Russia or China.... USA go dey beg us ni

Well, he choose to be a puppet to America....

Russia, China will give us all the support we need...without having evil intentions for Nigeria.

USA MY FOOT.....that country that sells weapon to terrorist and provide aid to the country to fight the terrorist there are sponsoring,.....

Buhari smh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by darkjorse: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2015
Obama dey send old people for the old man

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by ibkgab001: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2015
Oshiomole and other gov should see how beautiful the U.S. road is .. They should come back home with high functioning brain to build even better ones

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Seamareggae(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2015
idari:
My able presido!! I am a wailing wailer but am beginning to change my mind gradually,let's give this man a chance to move dis country forward
Lol... Guess U having a rethink that it won't be easy being a wailing wailer for the next 4 years...

Well.. Try and always pray for the country and mr president.. Thanks and God bless you Sir.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by mrham03(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2015
the rules are simple : usa wants buhari to accept gay rights in return for the help in fighting boko haram. Lets see whether buhari will accept it.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by yipata: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2015
Oh my God... see grandeur... collection of intelligent specie.. this is what we call good representation.. few but effective...

#sai baba

But pls dnt make these PDP governors die of appatensions...oh.
Cos this effizy of u change agents are too murs
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2015
@PMB kindly do the needful,
1. Make the US to reduce there visa fee
2.Make the border control,Homeland security,Immigration to respect Nigeria Passport holder
3. No LGBT, let them respect our culture
4. Woo as many America investor
5.Kill corruption,Kill Insurgency, Kill Enemie of state.
6. God bless PMB and Nigeria
#TeamThinkForMe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by omenka(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2015
ibedun:

O'dua a gbe e!
grin
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Tonnierichy(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by januzaj(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2015
freedom96:
januzaj welcome back.
my boss......na ban i chop oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by putin3: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2015
God help me I vd see the face of them that is representing a country.looters
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by naijafella(m): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2015
Pls PMB,why didn't you allow Kashamu to make your entourage list?... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by naijafella(m): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Effizyo: 10:30am On Jul 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

Pres. Buhari with Madeline Albright (fmr Sec of State) at the Blair House, Washington DC. 19 July.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by freedom96: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2015
januzaj:
my boss......na ban i chop oooo
cheesy cheesy I thought as much.E don expire now,so jokes continua grin
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by shamecurls(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2015
babslamin:
Slow but steady our pride restored...

Unlike the Bayelsan fast and furious Paul Walker chap we had that drove Nigeria into a brick wall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.