Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US (68197 Views)

President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Idrismusty97(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
The greatest gatherings of evil men with evil intentions of Igbo's political attrition. Rochas Cockrocha deserved death for eating and drinking with the enemies of our souls. I do not want Biafra, I want to stand and fight and rescue our country from the fulani oppression. I wish the plane carrying this evil men back home will crash since my merciful lord did not answer the one I prayed when they were going. APC is evil, just look at the way they were laughing, eating and drinking because Northern Fulani men will get 90% of Buhari's 6000 appointments
The merciful lord is probably waiting for your entire family to be in the plane before he crash it. It won't happen anyway, that's a feat even your 10th generation will never achieved.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by ApexTitan(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
omisakint:

You don't get my point... China and Russia will trade with you without intruding into your domestic affairs.. USA will intrude by telling you what should be done before any deal is reached

You are obviously unaware of China's meddlesome interference in the affairs of east Asian countries, or Russia's in eastern Europe.
There is no country on the face of this Earth that does not put its interests first when dealing with others, all of them do it including the US, UK, China and Russia.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by omisakint: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The west and east have their various interests. Don't allow anybody deceive.

East interest is more human
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by omisakint: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Yea, If only Putin invited him instead of the US undecided. You guys are not getting the point, we can maintain a balance relationship with both the West and East. We don't have to completely jumped ship, more like switching from one master to another.

Remember Bush statement.. You are either with us or against us
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by omisakint: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
ApexTitan:

You are obviously unaware of China's meddlesome interference in the affairs of east Asian countries, or Russia's in eastern Europe.
There is no country on the face of this Earth that does not put its interests first when dealing with others, all of them do it including the US, UK, China and Russia.

Has China made attempt to interfere in to affairs of any Africa country. The trade is somewhat mutually beneficial. Although we are always at the short end of the stick

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
omisakint:
My president don't be deceived by their show of kindness. Kindly pick your words carefully..... Submit diplomacy gives room for leaders to make hasty decisions which may later hurt them or the country they represent

I love you so much for you took the words off my mouth

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by gudluckgreat(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
The greatest gatherings of evil men with evil intentions of Igbo's political attrition. Rochas Cockrocha deserved death for eating and drinking with the enemies of our souls. I do not want Biafra, I want to stand and fight and rescue our country from the fulani oppression. I wish the plane carrying this evil men back home will crash since my merciful lord did not answer the one I prayed when they were going. APC is evil, just look at the way they were laughing, eating and drinking because Northern Fulani men will get 90% of Buhari's 6000 appointments

Why can't u just pretend to have sense?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by cashkid: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Jman06:
Buhari is just a GOAT!!!

Q.E.D

That means u can or u have bn calling ur father a goat
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Idrisenagi: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
MosakuAW:

I dont think our President has a tailor.

This is the same attire he wore to Chattarm House in Uk only that, the colour and pattern is different.

Enjoy and do quick come back home.

Sai Baba

Eyyah, that matured men where Kaftan bro live baba alone...
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by InvertedHammer: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
MosakuAW:

I dont think our President has a tailor.

This is the same attire he wore to Chattarm House in Uk only that, the colour and pattern is different.

Enjoy and do quick come back home.

Sai Baba
/
Feeding on the stereotype?

That a n.ggar will rather look good than have something upstairs.

Your only interest is his fashion statement?

SMH

\
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by iroko212: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
This is a very big embarrassment to our president and nigeria top officials paying visit to America. till now me never even see any high profile that have pay any visit to our dear leader.

America is insulting our government, even if it is not yet time to communicate with obama, atleast there suppose to be somebody like the current american secretary if state or their VP to welcome america.

Even at his arrival in USA soil, no top official of america was there to welcome him there, for instance if na china presido or Russia presido or why other european presido which our country rich pass, u for see obama or any other top official of their govrnment welcoming the person to usa soil.

For god sake we be giant of Africa and this people just d carry people wey we no know for their government dey pay homage to our presido.

Na BIG INSULT BE THIS
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by sagir1994(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
that beautiful smile on my president face.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Xcozee(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
[s]The greatest gatherings of evil men with evil intentions of Igbo's political attrition. Rochas Cockrocha deserved death for eating and drinking with the enemies of our souls. I do not want Biafra, I want to stand and fight and rescue our country from the fulani oppression. I wish the plane carrying this evil men back home will crash since my merciful lord did not answer the one I prayed when they were going. APC is evil, just look at the way they were laughing, eating and drinking because Northern Fulani men will get 90% of Buhari's 6000 appointments [/s]

[size=19pt]what is this guy saying biko? [/size]
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by ApexTitan(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
iroko212:
This is a very big embarrassment to our president and nigeria top officials paying visit to America. till now me never even see any high profile that have pay any visit to our dear leader.

America is insulting our government, even if it is not yet time to communicate with obama, atleast there suppose to be somebody like the current american secretary if state or their VP to welcome america.

Even at his arrival in USA soil, no top official of america was there to welcome him there, for instance if na china presido or Russia presido or why other european presido which our country rich pass, u for see obama or any other top official of their govrnment welcoming the person to usa soil.

For god sake we be giant of Africa and this people just d carry people wey we no know for their government dey pay homage to our presido.

Na BIG INSULT BE THIS

What do you propose we do about this "insult". Nuke them? grin
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nicepoker(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
ROSSIKE:
my mother is uglier, with a stinking puss.y too.
u don't ave to say that in public. Sorry for ur mum's condition.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by PenSniper: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
HRich:
You are a big disgrace to all the animals that was impregnanted in Sambisa. Ewu.

According to the Thai Police department, "your entire tribe are a disgrace and embarrassment to the black race". Now that is certified and not debatable.
NWA OSU.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by ModiKen(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Is emefile not an Igbo man..

No. He is from Abovo village in Delta state.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by sukkot: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
dayum homie, in high school you were the man homie, the fork happened to you ?
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
The Nigerian entourage looks weird! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by ManTiger(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Can someone tell Ajimobi that we are starving in Oyo state. It's not fair now. How can someone who hasn't paid salary since March galivanting all around like this.

Ejo nbe lorun o.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by sukkot: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Vyolet:
I thought Obama is supposed to welcome PMB at the airport after all he invited him.
what is he feeling like?
you think they are two long lost friends ?
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by sukkot: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
ApexTitan:

i dont think you understand where that fellow is coming from. when china and russia do business with you they dont care about your domestic situation at home. but the usa want you to accept homosexuality, want you to accept gays into your military, want you to denounce men having many wives, want you to accept their vaccinations etc etc. stuff that dont even make sense and is totally unrelated to your business
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by lovemode: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
if d plane no come crash on their way back......go and ask baba God 'why.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by lovemode: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
if d plane no come crash on their way back......go and ask baba God 'why?
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Tahovic: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sai....Baba!!!
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Vyolet(f): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
sukkot:
you think they are two long lost friends ?
No,they are not friends and they do not know each other on personal grounds but I really do not think PMB would wait 24hours before he sees Obama if it were the other way round. I know PMB would surely welcome Obama at the airport.

Unless you also accept Obama as a much superior human/President.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by sukkot: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Vyolet:

No,they are not friends and they do not know each other on personal grounds but I really do not think PMB would wait 24hours before he sees Obama if it were the other way round. I know PMB would surely welcome Obama at the airport.

Unless you also accept Obama as a much superior human/President.
its called protocol. obama is a very busy man. he has world problems to deal with.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by ApexTitan(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
sukkot:
i dont think you understand where that fellow is coming from. when china and russia do business with you they dont care about your domestic situation at home. but the usa want you to accept homosexuality, want you to accept gays into your military, want you to denounce men having many wives, want you to accept their vaccinations etc etc. stuff that dont even make sense and is totally unrelated to your business

Social media is over playing this gay thing. They all make it seem as though the US is bent on strong-arming Nigeria into decriminalising homosexuality. The US is allies and does business with Saudi Arabia & Kuwait - the US gives military aid to Egypt yearly to the tune of a billion dollars - have they forced any of those countries to accept homosexuality?

There are far more important things at stake than that.

In calling for Nigeria to look East to the Chinese I hope you know the Chinese have their own agenda which usually involves cornering a large amount of your natural resources too. They also operate on what many will call lower standards when it comes to human rights thats why there is the apparent disinterest in your domestic affairs. But all of that is feigned and only apparent, they will make incursions as soon as a benefit for them arises. Again like I said go and study the relations of several south east Asian countries like Singapore, Cambodia, Thailand or Taiwan with China and you will see evidence of this.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by sukkot: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
ApexTitan:

Social media is over playing this gay thing. They all make it seem as though the US is bent on strong-arming Nigeria into decriminalising homosexuality. The US is allies and does business with Saudi Arabia & Kuwait - the US gives military aid to Egypt yearly to the tune of a billion dollars - have they forced any of those countries to accept homosexuality?

There are far more important things at stake than that.

In calling for Nigeria to look East to the Chinese I hope you know the Chinese have their own agenda which usually involves cornering a large amount of your natural resources too. They also operate on what many will call lower standards when it comes to human rights thats why there is the apparent disinterest in your domestic affairs. But all of that is feigned and only apparent, they will make incursions as soon as a benefit for them arises. Again like I said go and study the relations of several south east Asian countries like Singapore, Cambodia, Thailand or Taiwan with China and you will see evidence of this.
bro, every african country that china has done business with is benefiting hugely. of course they have to corner your natural resources as payment. its not like you know what to do with it lmao. listen, china is the manufacturing house of the world and they have to corner the resources of the world to do the manufacturing. all your technology and phones in nigeria, where is it made ? china. trust me, china is the best. since we have allied with china we have been dragged out of the dark ages into the technology world. when we partnered with the west we were still in the stone ages. they did nothing to help us

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by ApexTitan(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
sukkot:
bro, every african country that china has done business with is benefiting hugely. of course they have to corner your natural resources as payment. its not like you know what to do with it lmao. listen, china is the manufacturing house of the world and they have to corner the resources of the world to do the manufacturing. all your technology and phones in nigeria, where is it made ? china. trust me, china is the best. since we have allied with china we have been dragged out of the dark ages into the technology world. when we partnered with the west we were still in the stone ages. they did nothing to help us

Lol. Is it the lure of Chinese phones that is informing your argument? The West, especially the US, is still a veritable powerhouse in science, information technology and military areas, we stand to lose a lot by shunning them.

One quick question, how many countries have relied on the Chinese successfully in times of conflict in recent memory? The Chinese are all about their business so good luck to you if you think you can involve them in fighting against the likes of Boko haram.

Nigeria should not shun the West in favour of the East, we should court them both with our interests always in view.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Just Check Out The Presidential Body Language. I Love My President, I No Go Lie.
Oh,yeah! Loving your illiterate president indeed. Why won't you 'cause you are uneducated as well? Bunch of primitive people! angry sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by sukkot: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
ApexTitan:

Lol. Is it the lure of Chinese phones that is informing your argument? The West, especially the US, is still a veritable powerhouse in science, information technology and military areas, we stand to lose a lot by shunning them.

One quick question, how many countries have relied on the Chinese successfully in times of conflict in recent memory? The Chinese are all about their business so good luck to you if you think you can involve them in fighting against the likes of Boko haram.

Nigeria should not shun the West in favour of the East, we should court them both with our interests always in view.
nobody said shun anybody. i was trying to open your eyes to the other fellows point which you were missing. the fellow you was having this conversation with before i interjected was trying to get you to see that the wests business ventures always come with mundane conditions attached to it while china just does pure business and dont interfere in your domestic situation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.