Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US (68196 Views)

President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by MosakuAW(m): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2015
yahmohy27:
komara tetengi
I no understand you.
Same to you sha.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2015
illiad:

YOU CAN HANG YOURSELF

HE IS AS IGBO AS ANY OTHER IGBO MAN

miserable things like you go about town with no identity beefin people who are not aware of ur existence
f0ol like you.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by victorazy(m): 10:56am On Jul 20, 2015
sirconfidence1:
If you're not okay with this change, go and hug electric transformer, or better still, take stroll to Onitsha bridge, and jump into river niger.

Which transformer, the ones goats are using as bedrooms?
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by crisycent: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2015
Military go soon take over all this travel travel don too much.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by razid: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
Cool. smiley

A Boss will always be a Boss.

Baba we love you. smiley

Unlike one Akpan we used to know...

This guy... may God forgive you. grin grin grin ;

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nicepoker(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2015
Edo state governor is indeed ugly.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by eminikansoso(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
Cool. smiley

A Boss will always be a Boss.

Baba we love you. smiley

Unlike one Akpan we used to know...
must you mention my name
be careful

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Princecalm(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2015
victorazy:

Sorry sir,
Plz is it the same Allah that sent Boko Haram to destroy this country? If YES then nothing good will come ot of GMB cuz "evil don't rebuke evil"
not the same Allah, maybe BH have anothe allah that are directing them.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by DaMaster(m): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2015
So, they should cry? Have you ever seen a doctor crying while attending to his patients? Solution providers don't wail. They simply find a way out.Please remove d veil of ignorance and bias from your face.
jnrbayano:
...And bomb is going off randomly in Nigeria and all they can do is laugh?
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by ExInferis(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2015
What the heck has Rochas been eating?

The man is dangerously overweight.

Look at him, hulking over the table like he went there just for the food.

Oshiomole looks like Koba from Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.

Amaechi looks like a New Jersey love-vendor, in that luminescent monstrosity.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by lameda07: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
The greatest gatherings of evil men with evil intentions of Igbo's political attrition. Rochas Cockrocha deserved death for eating and drinking with the enemies of our souls. I do not want Biafra, I want to stand and fight and rescue our country from the fulani oppression. I wish the plane carrying this evil men back home will crash since my merciful lord did not answer the one I prayed when they were going. APC is evil, just look at the way they were laughing, eating and drinking because Northern Fulani men will get 90% of Buhari's 6000 appointments
God doesn't reason like we men. Wishing your fellow man death! May your sins be forgiven (Amen).

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by yak(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2015
E dey funny me d way some ppl dey worry dere lives! If u dnt like PMB beta address ur mind to accommodate him for d nxt 3+yrs or so
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by omenka(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by lovelyadeola(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2015
Noted. Checkout my signature.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Mr president we love you. The only thing that worries me is the unwanted bombs that has killed our fellow citizens,pls kindly bring back our best brains in America both in all works of life to contribute to our national development,also order some hard bomb signal detectors and neutralization in order to safeguard of national intergrity from eminent humiliation. Nigerians, we are proud people with common values related to freedom of religion and belief and right for every person to live,we like life!!!. Those that want our downfail will be put to shame in soonest time. Believe in God.

Remember, we have only one country and there is no other way than to make it a better place for all Nigerians and our grand children.

God bless Nigeria,

God bless Abia State

God bless Mr President,

God bless Ngwaland.

UNITED WE STAND....IN GOD WE NIGERIANS TRUST.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by razid: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:

I love your sense of reasoning.....
The President is new to International Politic

Well believe that at your own risk. America know the worth of Buhari presidency. In his first assignment as the head of state, Buhari was anti-West given his positions to western interests at that time. Now at his second coming, they are willing to curry his favours so that there will be a smooth relationship between the two countries. America is still the largest economy in the world to some extent and Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa. Figure it out my brother.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by PenSniper: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2015
idari:
My able presido!! I am a wailing wailer but am beginning to change my mind gradually,let's give this man a chance to move dis country forward

I like you. You belong to the wise.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by ocelot2006(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2015
naijafella:
Nigeria gradually gaining it's footing back in the comity of nations...

And when did Naija ever lose its footing in the coming of nation's?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by shalomm: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2015
razid:

Well believe that at your own risk. America know the worth of Buhari presidency. In his first assignment as the head of state, Buhari was anti-West given his positions to western interests at that time. Now at his second coming, they are willing to curry his favours so that there will be a smooth relationship between the two countries. America is still the largest economy in the world to some extent and Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa. Figure it out my brother.

there is nothing to figure out...... there are hidden reasons behind the visit that you might not know.....

his destination should have been Russia or China.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by bigiyaro(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2015
dats my presido! Final big boy! In fact any shorter dan PMB shuld not contest for d presidency.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Kingspin(m): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2015
idari:
My able presido!! I am a wailing wailer but am beginning to change my mind gradually,let's give this man a chance to move dis country forward
When people here in Nigeria are not ready to move the country forward. I have never seen any country that is internally derail that move forward. Check the world.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by jaylister(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by humblelyf(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2015
evening president Madeline of North USA

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by HRich(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2015
lalasticlala:
(L-R) Nigerian Delegation: Gov. Ajimobi, Gov. Oshiomole & Central Bank (CBN) Gov, Mr Emefiele at Blair House. 19 July
Nigerian Leaders are a big disgrace to themselves.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by PenSniper: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Where are the gullible and jobless irritants from the land of Biafra/biafrat/bearfuror who threathened to "disgrace" PMB ? Perpetual noise-makers and silly chest-beaters !
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Anamachi3(m): 11:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmmm, taking pictures is trend nw ;
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by ugogermany: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2015
I no go better 4una, thieves!
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by HRich(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:

there is nothing to figure out...... there are hidden reasons behind the visit that you might not know.....

his destination should have been Russia or China.
Lolz. Is he China made?
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2015
Nicepoker:
Edo state governor is indeed ugly.
Your mother is uglier, with a stinking puss.y too.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by shalomm: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2015
HRich:
Lolz. Is he China made?

No, But it could have been profitable.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by amanze15(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2015
jnrbayano:
...And bomb is going off randomly in Nigeria and all they can do is laugh?
that likes and mentions no go ever come with stupid and incoherent post as yours watch me steal ur likes tongue
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2015
I thought he went to see American President,24 hours gone he is yet to meet him, he was not even received at the airport by Obama what a disgrace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) / Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.