Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US (68195 Views)

President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by razid: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:

there is nothing to figure out...... there are hidden reasons behind the visit that you might not know.....

his destination should have been Russia or China.

How are you sure he is still not going to visit those two countries in the nearest future? Nigeria is now a beautiful bride in town that has many willing suitors.

“A Prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.” The Prince - Nicolo Machiavelli

Never underestimate Mr President, my brother. He has eyes and sees things but will think things over at the appropriate time. grin grin grin
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by HRich(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2015
PenSniper:
Where are the gullible and jobless irritants from the land of Biafra/biafrat/bearfuror who threathened to "disgrace" PMB ? Perpetual noise-makers and silly chest-beaters !
CONGRATULETIONS i'm the first to tell you that you are an Empty brain Animal. Silly Idiot.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by mekanaky: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
Cool. smiley

A Boss will always be a Boss.

Baba we love you. smiley

Unlike one Akpan we used to know...
you cant compare jonathans level of education with that of buhari.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by shalomm: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2015
razid:

How are you sure he is still not going to visit those two countries in the nearest future? Nigeria is now a beautiful bride in town that has many willing suitors.

Never underestimate Mr President, my brother.

You have forgotten that AMERICA is Machiavellian in Nature, Brother, you don't have to quote from the prince.

"The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him." Niccolo Machiavelli.

point out the intelligence Game theorist or expert that are among his delegation.....
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by yemmynoni: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2015
MosakuAW:

I dont think our President has a tailor.

This is the same attire he wore to Chattarm House in Uk only that, the colour and pattern is different.

Enjoy and do quick come back home.

Sai Baba
is it that you don't have eyes or something??
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by HRich(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:

No, But it could have been profitable.
The security chellenges in the Country, it will hard to gain anything profitable or Investors from china for now.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by omenka(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2015
mekanaky:
you cant compare jonathans level of education with that of buhari.
Is that why he's an Akpan??
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by PenSniper: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2015
HRich:
CONGRATULETIONS i'm the first to tell you that you are an Empty brain Animal. Silly Idiot.

A baboon of the descendants of biblical Cain. You and your silly and certified criminals from Southeast should cover your heads in shame.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by shalomm: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2015
HRich:
The security chellenges in the Country, it will hard to gain anything profitable or Investors from china for now.

Security challenge? and USA will help us right?

when the election was postponed for 8 weeks, u will agree with me that Nigeria army were gaining upper hand. Do you know where the weapons there were using was bought from? have you forgotten that BIG SAM refused selling us weapon in the name of human right violation?

" bros, make we dey reason wella before we yan na" Must we politicize everything in Nairaland?
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by HRich(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2015
PenSniper:

A baboon of the descendants of biblical Cain. You and your silly and certified criminals from Southeast should cover your heads in shame.
You are a big disgrace to all the animals that was impregnanted in Sambisa. Ewu.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Jman06(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2015
I repeat, Buhari is a Goat!!!
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by DanielPop(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2015
OBAMA/BUHARI WHITE HOUSE MEETING: The Conspiracy you fell for, voted APC and your End Result. I.

1. How gay you are posting about Buhari's visit to Obama. Well to burst your bubble a little, The "Blair House" you enthused about as Buhari's temporary abode is not new to Jonathan. He has stayed there before. The Ebora of Owu too. Ask Ambassador Joe Keshi...

"I can recall that in 1999, when Obasanjo came to power, he also visited the US, not once or twice and he stayed at Blair House. Former President Goodluck Jonathan was also invited. He also stayed in the Blair House. So it is not true as reported in some newspapers that President Obama was breaking tradition to put President Buhari in Blair House.... http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/our-relations-with-us-must-based-on-mutual-respect-amb-joe-keshi/ Chai, there's goes your "Blair" bubble.

SINS OF JONATHAN

2. For signing the anti-gay bill into law, Jonathan became the enemy of the West (did you hear the latest about a Pastor sent to 1 year jail term for refusing to marry a gay couple?). He was villified and opposition APC quickly aligned with the West to destroy Jonathan politically. What did the US do you ask? They refused to help Nigeria fight corruption and Boko Haram. Forbes published an article about this so do not think i made it up - "Obama Fights Nigerian Anti-Gay Bill, Threatens To Cut Off Aid" http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2011/12/09/obama-fights-nigerian-anti-gay-bill-threatens-to-cut-off-aid/ They did cut off aid and went as far as aligning with South Africa to block Nigeria from procuring arms to fight Boko Haram..... http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/169486-we-cant-return-nigerias-seized-15million-arms-money-without-due-process-south-africa.html . They also prevailed on Israel not to sell arms to us too... http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/boko-haram-us-halts-israeli-aid-nigeria/ They said it was because Jonathan was mis-managing aid but didn't you read Obama say "The U.S government also announced that the fight against gay and lesbian discrimination would be a central point of its foreign policy, and transgressing nations like Nigeria could be denied aid?" Was that statement from the White House about mismanagement of Boko Haram funds or about gay rights. Of course they wouldnt tell you its about gay rights so "mismanagement of Boko Haram funds" is always a nice price tag innit? Jonathan paid for the trouble with that "anti-gay bill" he signed into law to protect your bom-bom, and mine!

APC SELLS YOU A DUMMY

3. Undermining Jonathan nay Nigeria's interest became the order of the day. APC quickly turned to the West for support as they heaped every imaginable scorn on Nigeria and Nigerians. http://www.punchng.com/news/obama-linked-us-firm-behind-apc-campaigns-party/ Everything Jonathan did that was good was robed in the garb of evil and "cluelessness" which you bought into hook, line and sinker. You never knew they where selling you a dummy which you bought on April 28th 2015. They even said Jonathan was training snipers to kill you. You believed them didn't you (chuckles!). http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/151337-obasanjo-accuses-jonathan-training-arming-killer-squad-2015-elections.html

THE OSIBANJO ANGLE

4. And Redeemed Christian Church bought into it too via a subtle support for APC, hoping for an Osibanjo presidency someday... http://www.naij.com/460814-rccg-will-produce-a-president-pastor-adeboye.html Perhaps what their vision didnt reveal to them was the "unholy alliance" on the gay matter hence the sudden revelation has sent them panicking.... http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/20/dont-allow-obama-force-you-to-accept-same-sex-marriage-redeemed-pastor-warns-buhari/ Even APC groups are crying out too.... http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186923-dont-listen-to-obama-on-gay-rights-group-urges-buhari.html

NOW JONATHAN IS OUT, YOUR DIVIDEND COMETH

5. Be gay about your decision to support APC. what you voted for is coming. Didn't the US say... "The U.S government also announced that the fight against gay and lesbian discrimination would be a central point of its foreign policy, and transgressing nations like Nigeria could be denied aid?" And, isnt Buhari in the US to ask for "aid" to fight corruption and Boko Haram?

Issokay, here is the US agenda being put to Buhari right now as you read this . "Obama To Pressure Nigeria On Anti-Gay Law During Buhari's White House Visit" http://www.ibtimes.com/obama-pressure-nigeria-anti-gay-law-during-buharis-white-house-visit-2007599 What the US expresses as the centerpiece of its recent Foreign Policy is "freedom for homosexuals, lesbians and transgender marriages. It's aid to any nation now is hinged on it.

TWO QUESTIONS FOR YOU?

1. Putin vs Buhari, who is more powerful and able to stand the USA?

2. If the US is forcing Russia to bend because of Russia's disdain for GAYS, What magic do you think Buhari will use on Obama to get AIDS without giving the anti-gay bill in return?

Didn't they say Gay caused AIDS?
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by benikad(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2015
pmb should be very careful with those Americans , they can be funny at times. God bless everyone God bless Nigeria
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Lancier(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Jowonloju(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
The greatest gatherings of evil men with evil intentions of Igbo's political attrition. Rochas Cockrocha deserved death for eating and drinking with the enemies of our souls. I do not want Biafra, I want to stand and fight and rescue our country from the fulani oppression. I wish the plane carrying this evil men back home will crash since my merciful lord did not answer the one I prayed when they were going. APC is evil, just look at the way they were laughing, eating and drinking because Northern Fulani men will get 90% of Buhari's 6000 appointments
You are just a loser and will continue to lose

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by HRich(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:

Security challenge? and USA will help us right?

when the election was postponed for 8 weeks, u will agree with me that Nigeria army were gaining upper hand. Do you know where the weapons there were using was bought from? have you forgotten that BIG SAM refused selling us weapon in the name of human right violation?

" bros, make we dey reason wella before we yan na" Must we politicize everything in Nairaland?
Unlike me. I never believed in the help of United State of America.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by docadams: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Is emefile not an Igbo man..
Nooooo. Na Ogbi man from Ugune state!
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by MosakuAW(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2015
yemmynoni:
is it that you don't have eyes or something??

You just asked a question. Yes i have! Can you show me what your eyes can see and what mine is missing?
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by docadams: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Nooooo. Na Ogbi man from Ugune state!
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by shalomm: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2015
HRich:
Unlike me. I never believed in the help of United State of America.

So what is your point? and what is our President doing there?
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by docadams: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Nooooo. Na obgI man from ugunE state!
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by ElhassanAuyo: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2015
Baba buhari yaci zabe,
mai tsintsiya na zaba.
Tunkwal uwar daka mun hadeyesu yan baranda.
May God bless you Nigerians for voting my Buhari.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by junkyarddog: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2015
Lolz funny but I reiterate you mother is a LovePeddler and suck cock for a living
Jman06:
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by HRich(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:

So what is your point? and what is our President doing there?
My point is our money is being wasted for nothing in the name of travelling. As for what he's doing there. Sir. The question should be for Rochas and Amaechi and Oshiomle.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2015
Nothing good will come out of this useless visitcheesy keep decieving yourselves mtchewww!!! Anyway that rochas don belle full before living naija lau, why im too dey chop dinner, abi you no dey look im belle ni grin
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by agabaI23(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2015
shockwave91:
kai dose 2 people ontop me bad gan!!

Walahi, If lalasticlala's threads were listed on the stock exchange, first to commenters would be millionaires by now.

The hustle is strong!!
On top you as in on top of you? Two at a time? How you go manage? O boy you bad gan tongue
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by shalomm: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2015
HRich:
My point is our money is being wasted for nothing in the name of travelling. As for what he's doing there. Sir. The question should be for Rochas and Amaechi and Oshiomle.

hehehehehehehehehee
your last statement got me laughing....

but i love your opinion though. Travelling and international relationship is necessary, but travelling to the wrong country is very unnecessary and that is what the president just did.

one love
God help the president
God bless Nigeria
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by ElhassanAuyo: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2015
Jman06:

no wonder you can even say worst than that becouse you are one among the products from baby factory.
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by mentorandfriend(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
idari:
My able presido!! I am a wailing wailer but am beginning to change my mind gradually,let's give this man a chance to move dis country forward
Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Hope15: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Jman06:
Buhari is just a GOAT!!!

Q.E.D

Of course he is a GOAT - Greatest Of All Time!

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by junkyarddog: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Even my Old granny in Ekiti will do better than this stupid write up ..u seem deranged and utterly frustrated well I don't blame you
DanielPop:
OBAMA/BUHARI WHITE HOUSE MEETING: The Conspiracy you fell for, voted APC and your End Result. I.

1. How gay you are posting about Buhari's visit to Obama. Well to burst your bubble a little, The "Blair House" you enthused about as Buhari's temporary abode is not new to Jonathan. He has stayed there before. The Ebora of Owu too. Ask Ambassador Joe Keshi...

"I can recall that in 1999, when Obasanjo came to power, he also visited the US, not once or twice and he stayed at Blair House. Former President Goodluck Jonathan was also invited. He also stayed in the Blair House. So it is not true as reported in some newspapers that President Obama was breaking tradition to put President Buhari in Blair House.... http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/our-relations-with-us-must-based-on-mutual-respect-amb-joe-keshi/ Chai, there's goes your "Blair" bubble.

SINS OF JONATHAN

2. For signing the anti-gay bill into law, Jonathan became the enemy of the West (did you hear the latest about a Pastor sent to 1 year jail term for refusing to marry a gay couple?). He was villified and opposition APC quickly aligned with the West to destroy Jonathan politically. What did the US do you ask? They refused to help Nigeria fight corruption and Boko Haram. Forbes published an article about this so do not think i made it up - "Obama Fights Nigerian Anti-Gay Bill, Threatens To Cut Off Aid" http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2011/12/09/obama-fights-nigerian-anti-gay-bill-threatens-to-cut-off-aid/ They did cut off aid and went as far as aligning with South Africa to block Nigeria from procuring arms to fight Boko Haram..... http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/169486-we-cant-return-nigerias-seized-15million-arms-money-without-due-process-south-africa.html . They also prevailed on Israel not to sell arms to us too... http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/boko-haram-us-halts-israeli-aid-nigeria/ They said it was because Jonathan was mis-managing aid but didn't you read Obama say "The U.S government also announced that the fight against gay and lesbian discrimination would be a central point of its foreign policy, and transgressing nations like Nigeria could be denied aid?" Was that statement from the White House about mismanagement of Boko Haram funds or about gay rights. Of course they wouldnt tell you its about gay rights so "mismanagement of Boko Haram funds" is always a nice price tag innit? Jonathan paid for the trouble with that "anti-gay bill" he signed into law to protect your bom-bom, and mine!

APC SELLS YOU A DUMMY

3. Undermining Jonathan nay Nigeria's interest became the order of the day. APC quickly turned to the West for support as they heaped every imaginable scorn on Nigeria and Nigerians. http://www.punchng.com/news/obama-linked-us-firm-behind-apc-campaigns-party/ Everything Jonathan did that was good was robed in the garb of evil and "cluelessness" which you bought into hook, line and sinker. You never knew they where selling you a dummy which you bought on April 28th 2015. They even said Jonathan was training snipers to kill you. You believed them didn't you (chuckles!). http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/151337-obasanjo-accuses-jonathan-training-arming-killer-squad-2015-elections.html

THE OSIBANJO ANGLE

4. And Redeemed Christian Church bought into it too via a subtle support for APC, hoping for an Osibanjo presidency someday... http://www.naij.com/460814-rccg-will-produce-a-president-pastor-adeboye.html Perhaps what their vision didnt reveal to them was the "unholy alliance" on the gay matter hence the sudden revelation has sent them panicking.... http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/20/dont-allow-obama-force-you-to-accept-same-sex-marriage-redeemed-pastor-warns-buhari/ Even APC groups are crying out too.... http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186923-dont-listen-to-obama-on-gay-rights-group-urges-buhari.html

NOW JONATHAN IS OUT, YOUR DIVIDEND COMETH

5. Be gay about your decision to support APC. what you voted for is coming. Didn't the US say... "The U.S government also announced that the fight against gay and lesbian discrimination would be a central point of its foreign policy, and transgressing nations like Nigeria could be denied aid?" And, isnt Buhari in the US to ask for "aid" to fight corruption and Boko Haram?

Issokay, here is the US agenda being put to Buhari right now as you read this . "Obama To Pressure Nigeria On Anti-Gay Law During Buhari's White House Visit" http://www.ibtimes.com/obama-pressure-nigeria-anti-gay-law-during-buharis-white-house-visit-2007599 What the US expresses as the centerpiece of its recent Foreign Policy is "freedom for homosexuals, lesbians and transgender marriages. It's aid to any nation now is hinged on it.

TWO QUESTIONS FOR YOU?

1. Putin vs Buhari, who is more powerful and able to stand the USA?

2. If the US is forcing Russia to bend because of Russia's disdain for GAYS, What magic do you think Buhari will use on Obama to get AIDS without giving the anti-gay bill in return?

Didn't they say Gay caused AIDS?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Anytime I login to read post(s) on Nairaland, I do focus on two pages of any thread I open; the first and the last pages respectively!
Don't be sad or discouraged to express your opinion just because you couldn't make the front page, believe me someone is gonna read it in the last page!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) / Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.