Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (44388 Views)

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by NotNairalandi(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Taylor86:
To be honest with u

if u've never experienced heartbreak b4 just dnt jump into blames

what d dude did wasn't d best though but sincerely speaking

things like this mk some men end up being players or even unfaithful wen it comes to women

Girls are very heartless, dey easily 4get d good times, d play, d sex and moaning, d parties u guys go together, d pet names and everything

jeez....

just recovering from a heartbreak dnt wanna go down memory lane

NB: d most painful part of this is wen u remember how ur bae moan and call u daddy fuc.k me hard

u then realize same will b given to another man u go faint

inshort mk i follow d man drink my own 100 litres of " e dey kill mosquito, e dey kill coacroach "
guy ur own mumu no get part two!

2 Likes

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
AreaFada2:
Na wa o. So he preferred to rather kill himself than commit suicide. sad Who dey die for babe these days? Odiegwu.

I can't even waste my thoughts on a Nigerian girl, not to talk of my precious life.
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Israel5(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
God forbid! That girl must die!
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Owoplenty(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
emotional impotence,I dont think such is worthy of death
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by megn(f): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
#rat poison. D cheapest ticket death.
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
ashkenking:
[/color][b][/b][color=#006600]
that is why i dont trust bae

...Fiancee for that matter...... angry angry
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by GOVERNMEMT1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
God help say u no die had been say u die. Ur mother,father,sister,cusins and friend them for they cry u go say u die because of love ,,.MUMU

2 Likes

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by friends4ever(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
If you comment negative, you're either a girlfriend or a wife beater you don't know the meaning of love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Akkord4gov: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

I so much like you.... you are just da bomb.

hahahhhhaha... i just love what you said again, these are things i love to hear

Gaysm apart grin,I like u too for decoding my mssg easily
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Niklausa:
Foolish man!

No Nigerian girl is worth dying for, not to talk of committing suicide over.

In fact, any guy who takes a Nigerian lady (who hasn't married him) seriously, is a fool.
every word on your post is senseless.

do you know what he just went through?

are you now saying no guy is serious with his girl?

is it a crime to love crazily?
nope my dear, the said girl is just stupiid not to know that all that glitters is not gold.

always think before you make comments.

i just pity a girl dating you now.

and one more thing 'the day you take a girl serious and plan to settle down with her' mennnn you become a fool as you stated up there.

tchao

8 Likes

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by lastmessenger: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Just move on with your life.the best thing to do is to find another girl and toast.

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by cyprus000: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Taylor86:

Typical victim of heartbreak

u've automatically turned ur sef 2 a sadist

give love another chance bro

[size=13pt]
Fvvck love and fvvck it again.

That's the greatest weakness of mankind. in other words.

It the most cordinated scam ever put in place by scammer's.

It you want to show love.you have less priviledge peeps to shower love.

70million naija peeps that live below $1 per day,to show real love.

Not some hoes.
[/size]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by ddude: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Taylor86:
To be honest with u

things like this mk some men end up being players or even unfaithful wen it comes to women

Girls are very heartless, dey easily 4get d good times, d play, d sex and moaning, d parties u guys go together, d pet names and everything

jeez....

NB: d most painful part of this is wen u remember how ur bae moan and call u daddy fuc.k me hard

inshort mk i follow d man drink my own 100 litres of " e dey kill mosquito, e dey kill coacroach "
Guy, you are so so funny
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by petkoffDrake(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
av told my parent DAT I won't marry from Naija. . . even though they ar talking against it I don't wanna know. av made my own decision. Thank God am Handsome.... I'll continue to break their heart until I find my missing rib outside Naija.
OR
I marry a woman 5years older than me shikena!
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by columbus007(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Heart trauma is a very terrible experience if you haven't had the feeling before don't blame the youngman,I was once in d same delima before,I was always going on drinking bout,shit happens my people make una forget bashing,some girls are full of shiiiit grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by jejemanito: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
buygala:
Nice movie cool ......... introducing

DEAD IN LOVE

Starring....

Tony Umez as Emeka

Tonto Dike as the Runaway girlfriend

Jim Iyke as returnee Yankee lover

Produced and Marketed by Amunekeuto Productions, 51 Iweka Road, Onitsha, 10 Pound road, Aba.....

IS THIS LOVE? .... To find out.... GRAB YOUR COPY NOW smiley

*collapses*
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by adezor: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
What men do for foolishness
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by trapQ: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Science isn't always right. Believe everything science says at your own peril .
CHIDIEJIOGU:
Did it solve his problem?
But science say men are more capable of overcoming bad relationship.
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
when one guy dey jand or yankee return, the way these hoes go dump u eh, even satan go shout kilode

5 Likes

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by LEXYCOM: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rubbish, I would rather commit suicide than kill myself becos of a mere girl......
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
sameer1212:
The man na mumu Don't ask me why plss.
dear, i dont think so, its very painful, love someone for good three years? a week to wedding? that was much ooo, i dont really blame the guy but he would have just hold on! inshort its difficult to bear.

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Ahmeduana(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Taylor86:
To be honest with u

jeez....

Am your fellow brotherman, a living case study.

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Niklausa:
Foolish man!

No Nigerian girl is worth dying for, not to talk of committing suicide over.

In fact, any guy who takes a Nigerian lady (who hasn't married him) seriously, is a fool.
Abi ooo.... As if that's the end of life. Instead of him to be thankful to God because he didn't know what would be falls him after the wedding.
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by cyprus000: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
petkoffDrake:
av told my parent DAT I won't marry from Naija. . . even though they ar talking against it I don't wanna know. av made my own decision. Thank God am Handsome.... I'll continue to break their heart until I find my missing rib outside Naija.
OR
I marry a woman 5years older than me shikena!

[size=13pt]
The embolded part ain't necessary.

But you are on point cool
[/size]
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Islie: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
hopeforcharles:
In Chris Brown's voice these Hoes ain't loyal, men this happened In my quarters in pH, where my silly neighbor drank jik because a girl dumped him after he has furnished his room and she refused him, ol boy na that day I know say human being na deadweight, this guy was very heavy, thank God he survived, Ikwerri people way love party come gang up on his head say he must do a sacrifice of goat and yam peppersoup for them to appease the gods landlord inclusive or face eviction . Lol that was one funny life episode,

What causes this is when you over love them, best advice have them two or three if one mess up bounce to the other while scanning for another replacement. That is my flowwwws

Since my first love broke my heart, seriously I haven't really seen a girl I can truly love with any reason and still came back begging, men true talk I have them like 7 and I don't care if u start talking trash, I forget you like you never existed.

We can confidently say its the ladies that made men develop a stone heart to love
The girl took advantage of him because she knows he is soo weak at heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by trapQ: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Seconded.

TRUE!
friends4ever:
If you comment negative, you're either a girlfriend or a wife beater you don't know the meaning of love.
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by jejemanito: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Fvvck love and fvvck it again.

That's the greatest weakness of mankind. in other words.

It the most cordinated scam ever put in place by scammer's.

It you want to show love.you have less priviledge peeps to shower love.

70million naija peeps that live below $1 per day,to show real love.

Not some hoes.
[/size]

YOU'RE A CORRECT NIGGA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by butterflyy(f): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ppl like ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ don't pity ppl like him
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by paranorman(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
Taylor86:
To be honest with u

jeez....

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by 2tek: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
To avoid been dumped by ur fiancee, here are some steps to take: imagine dating a lady for 3years and spending scarce resources on her only for her to DUMP YOU for a returning yankee guy.

DISCLAIMER: Dis steps may not work in all cases but it works most times. Also I do not encourage sexual immorality as It remains a sin but desperate times call for desperate measures.

(1) before you make her ur fiancée or propose to her, make sure she is excited abt u. Make sure she is really ur best friend. Make sure d relationship is not lopesided where d guy does all d calling ND shows all d love.
(2) BE ROMANTIC: make sure u are good in man ND woman game of bedmatics. Most Women hate slackers in dis department.
(3)MONEY: D 21st century girl is all abt d highest bidder. Make cool cash ND let her know u'v got d cash without being a MAGA.
(3) COMMIT HER: live together with her ND get her pregnant. If u guys were living together ND she is pregnant, it would HV been more difficult for her to HV time for d Yankee guy. Ensure u are ready to marry or father a child before u start living WT her and thinking of getting her pregnant.
Over ND above all: HOPE FOR THE BEST, EXPECT THE WORST AND ACCEPT WHATEVER COMES IN GOOD FAITH.

4 Likes

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by petkoffDrake(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt] The embolded part ain't necessary.

[/size]
. k sir
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by petkoffDrake(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt] The embolded part ain't necessary.

[/size]
. k sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fun Seeking Couple Spice Up Their Pre-weddng Shoot With These Interesting Photos / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.