Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (44349 Views)

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by mekadinho(f): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Toks2008:

The only luck the next lady i will be married to wil have is that im a believer in Christ and UNFORTUNATELY even if this is not the right word to use,fornication is a sin,and adultery is a hell bound act else no woman is worth my loyalty,no woman is worth my love and no woman is worth breaking a drop of sweat for let alone a tear drop.

Our Nigerian ladies are lost,maybe not all, maybe most but the truth is that they are lost.They can sell their soul to the devil for a dollar.

Anytime i remember how my 11years of affair and 5years of marriage crashed due to the insensitivity,self-cennteredness and materialistic nature of my ex i weep for our Nigerian men who foolishly gallivant about that they have found a woman who loves them whereas what they have is a partner with benefits and once that benefit is gone and they find someone else,you are history.

That moment when a lady you have done your best to care for writes single as marital status on her CV to get a job just because you have a financial crises and latter told you to your face that she will walk away if stagnancy persists and she did just that not remembering about 12years of relationship then when a man says no woman is worth even thinking about,please before you castigate such man,ask him why he made that assertion.

I will stop here.
Eyaaaah... Touching.

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by devour129: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
ilobasama:
Even when you feel you have found the love of your life, the best way to cope with any heartbreak that may occur is to give a little room for disappointment. Even marriages breakup talk less of mere bf/gf..........these days ladies are not after love but money/secured future.
why is that ? Why ladies only want a secured future ? It's because of the same thing the men are complaining about HEARTBREAKS !!!!!!! Look at how most of the men in there 70s / 60s treated and treats their wives . Most ladies grew up seeing this and go into relationships on survival mode.
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by lebete3000: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
dre11:

Thank goodness you didn't repeat because if you have done

You will be cained for itgringrin

Is dat how you were cained?
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Not enough reason
devour129:
why is that ? Why ladies only want a secured future ? It's because of the same thing the men are complaining about HEARTBREAKS !!!!!!! Look at how most of the men in there 70s / 60s treated and treats their wives . Most ladies grew up seeing this and go into relationships on survival mode.
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by gary400(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
taylor I support u...naso one guy for ma area four yrs ago drink acid cuz f sumfin like diz go die troway.....woman ehn...my heart dey wid ma mama...dats why I no dey keep woman for long cuz me get phobia for heart break ooo
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by ijustdey: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
jasonodogwu:
same happened in Lasu

I want do amebocheesy

can you give a brief explanation of what transpire
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
This one dey kill himself cos of a heartbreak. mumu.
got heartbroken recently. well,i guess my heartbreak is turning me to a player. cant seem to trust any girl again. . .. . just bullshitting any girl. Don't give a flying fuq anymore. you wanna go? fine by me. NEXT!!!!!! :-D

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by dre11(m): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
lebete3000:

Is dat how you were cained?

In relationship......

I use my head and not my heart....

So, it doesn't get broken, shattered, destroyed and pieces by the opposite sex.

The head makes better judgement than the heart

2 Likes

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by RealEstate35: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by petkoffDrake(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
yorke1:

Marry a woman 5 years old than you? What's the secret in it bro. A brother will like to know.
they understand beta and easily. they love like YOUR OWN mother. they are great in bed. they won't cheat on u at all.... even when u cheat on them and they know, they won't b harsh on u. .. they follow u with wisdom... their mild actions towards u will let u know they knew u cheated and u urself will consciencely quit d act e.t.c
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by cooltony09: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
LEvuls:
Emy why nau ..... just bikos of Nwa obere nnunua ka ichoro itufu ndu gi

Nwanne m ihe oma adighi agwu-agwu ...biko were ya nwayo Maka na anu laa taa, echi ka wu kwa ntaa .

Maka Ndi uwe-ojii (Madam calestina kalu na-ndi odibo ya) zuro ndu Nwa amadi a.... ekele kele m ha, nkea egosi la m na-ha bu ezigbo oyiim .

Ka Onye nwe Anyi nonyere Anyi dum taa na ubochi niilee cool
Oshey Phyno
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by donJ2(m): 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
tombravo:

got heartbroken recently.
well,i guess my heartbreak is turning me to a player.
cant seem to trust any girl again.
just bullshitting any girl.
Don't give a flying fuq anymore.
you wanna go? fine by me.
NEXT!!!!!! :-D

Yesss!, way to go bro.

Lemme inspire u a little wt a little story in 2012

Som fine a.ss chick left m, cuz of som guy,

*she wz soo damn fine, I wz her 1st so it wz kinna hard to let go, but I did*

Somhw after few weeks, we got back together as friends with benefit...

The guy z now her fiance, buh I still b.ang d living hell outta her.

The good thing z dt derz no emotions attached d life we live....

...buh d bad thing z dat, evn if she settles with dat guy, she will still b coming around for it. *she confessed this*

Sometimes this life is weird, for m, I pity d dude that might b having my kid in his home grin grin

...am not proud of the whole thing shaa...

#dontjudgeme
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by lebete3000: 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
dre11:

In relationship......

I use my head and not my heart....

So, it doesn't get broken, shattered, destroyed and pieces by the opposite sex.

The head makes better judgement than the heart

Tell me something.
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Gurgle(f): 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Just following and read all the painful stories of NL guys...nawao...
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by LEvuls(m): 12:03am On Jul 21, 2015
cooltony09:
Oshey Phyno
I bu alobam cheesy
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by lighting(m): 12:17am On Jul 21, 2015
bastard
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by oribi(m): 12:41am On Jul 21, 2015
i know i can't kill myself because am heart broken but can relate with the story because when your betrayed by someone you trust and love without a flaw then i understand the pain

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by macminista(m): 12:48am On Jul 21, 2015
donwalexy4148:
Na yeye dey worry am jooor, because how u go chop rat poison because of one pus*y. Abeg help me tell am say na lagoon him 4 jump inside idoit of a guy.
the heart is meant to b broken!! Dats why dem call am heartbreak lol grin
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Enigma90(m): 4:30am On Jul 21, 2015
hopeforcharles:
In Chris Brown's voice these Hoes ain't loyal, men this happened In my quarters in pH, where my silly neighbor drank jik because a girl dumped him after he has furnished his room and she refused him, ol boy na that day I know say human being na deadweight, this guy was very heavy, thank God he survived, Ikwerri people way love party come gang up on his head say he must do a sacrifice of goat and yam peppersoup for them to appease the gods landlord inclusive or face eviction . Lol that was one funny life episode,

What causes this is when you over love them, best advice have them two or three if one mess up bounce to the other while scanning for another replacement. That is my flowwwws

Since my first love broke my heart, seriously I haven't really seen a girl I can truly love with any reason and still came back begging, men true talk I have them like 7 and I don't care if u start talking trash, I forget you like you never existed.

you deserve my like bro, you nailed it

1 Like

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by NobleG1(m): 5:36am On Jul 21, 2015
HE'S AN IDIOT!!!

Killing yourself for being dumped by your lover is the most st*upid thing any id*iot could do!

Nobody is anyone's soulmate! If everyone actually had only one soul mate, a random person somewhere in the world. What a nightmare that would be?

There are a lot of problems with the concept of a single random soul mate. But what if we did have one randomly-assigned perfect soul mate, and we couldn’t be happy with anyone else? Would we find each other?

We’ll assume your soul mate is set at birth. You know nothing about who or where they are, but—as in the romantic cliché - you’ll recognize each other the moment your eyes meet.

Right away, this raises a few questions. For starters, is your soul mate even still alive? A hundred billion or so humans have ever lived, but only seven billion are alive now (which gives the human condition a 93% mortality rate). If we’re all paired up at random, 90% of our soul mates are long dead.

That sounds horrible. But wait, it gets worse: A simple argument shows we can’t just limit ourselves to past humans; we have to include an unknown number of future humans as well. See, if it’s possible for your soul mate to be in the distant past, then it also has to be possible for soul mates to be in the distant future. After all, your soul mate’s soul mate is.

So let’s assume your soul mate lives at the same time as you. Furthermore, to keep things from getting creepy, we’ll assume they’re within a few years of your age. (This is stricter than the standard age gap creepiness formula, but if we assume a 30-year-old and a 40-year-old can be soul mates, then the creepiness rule is violated if they accidentally meet 15 years earlier.) With the same-age restriction, most of us have a pool of around half a billion potential matches.

But what about gender and sexual orientation? And culture? And language? We could keep using demographics to try to break things down further, but we’d be drifting away from the idea of a random soul mate. In our scenario, you don’t know anything about who your soul mate will be until you look into their eyes. Everybody has only one orientation - toward their soul mate.

The odds of running into your soul mate are incredibly small. The number of strangers we make eye contact with each day is hard to estimate. It can vary from almost none (shut-ins or people in small towns) to many thousands. Let’s suppose you lock eyes with an average of a few dozen new strangers each day. (I’m pretty introverted, so for me that’s definitely a generous estimate.) If 10% of them are close to your age, that’s around 50,000 people in a lifetime. Given that you have 500,000,000 potential soul mates, it means you’ll only find true love in one lifetime out of ten thousand.

But with the threat of dying alone looming so imminently, society could restructure to try to enable as much eye contact as possible. We could put together massive conveyor belts to move lines of people past each other but if the eye contact effect works over webcams, we could just use a modified version of SoulMateRoulette.

If everyone used the system for eight hours a day, seven days a week, and if it takes you a couple seconds to decide if someone’s your soul mate, this system could - in theory - match everyone up with their soul mates in a few decades.

In the real world, many people have trouble finding any time at all for romance - few could devote two decades to it. So maybe only rich kids would be able to afford to sit around on SoulMateRoulette. Unfortunately for the proverbial 1%, most of their soul mates are to be found in the other 99%. If only 1% of people use the service, then 1% of that 1% would find their match through this system - one in ten thousand.

The other 99% of the 1% (“We are the zero point nine nine percent!”) would have an incentive to get more people into the system. They might sponsor projects akin to One Laptop Per Child (but with a sleazier vibe). Careers like “cashier” and “bus conductor” would become high-status prizes because of the eye contact potential. People would flock to cities and public gathering places to find love - just as they do now.

But even if a bunch of us spent years on SoulMateRoulette, another bunch of us managed to hold jobs that offered constant eye contact with strangers, and the rest of us just hoped for luck, only a small minority of us would ever find true love. The rest of us would be out of luck.
Given all the stress and pressure, some people would fake it. They’d want to join the club, so they’d get together with another lonely person and stage a fake soul mate encounter. They’d marry, hide their relationship problems, and struggle to present a happy face to their friends and family. (Of course, this never happens in our world.)

All in all, the world of random soul mates is an even lonelier one than ours.

I end with this quote by Tim Minchin;
With all my heart and all my mind I know one thing is true:
I have just one life and just one love and, my love, that love is you.
And if it wasn't for you, baby, I really think that I would have somebody else.
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Skmoda360(m): 6:06am On Jul 21, 2015
Niklausa:
Foolish man!

No Nigerian girl is worth dying for, not to talk of committing suicide over.

In fact, any guy who takes a Nigerian lady (who hasn't married him) seriously, is a fool.
ideytellyou.
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 21, 2015
It was one-sided all along. Her heart was never his.

RIP.
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by excellentmomma(f): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2015
LEvuls:
Emy why nau ..... just bikos of Nwa obere nnunua ka ichoro itufu ndu gi

Nwanne m ihe oma adighi agwu-agwu ...biko were ya nwayo Maka na anu laa taa, echi ka wu kwa ntaa .

Maka Ndi uwe-ojii (Madam calestina kalu na-ndi odibo ya) zuro ndu Nwa amadi a.... ekele kele m ha, nkea egosi la m na-ha bu ezigbo oyiim .

Ka Onye nwe Anyi nonyere Anyi dum taa na ubochi niilee cool

Iseee, ya dikwara gi na nma nwanne
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Skmoda360(m): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2015
horexy:

I'm weeping silently for u cry
Wetin diz one dey talk now #shoroniyen
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Doyin400l(m): 6:40am On Jul 21, 2015
proudly Yoruba boy...oduduwa must be achieve!
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Andropod(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2015
tombravo:

got heartbroken recently.
well,i guess my heartbreak is turning me to a player.
cant seem to trust any girl again.
just bullshitting any girl.
Don't give a flying fuq anymore.
you wanna go? fine by me.
NEXT!!!!!! :-D
aids is real!!!!
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by tiffanny(m): 7:33am On Jul 21, 2015
D guy no wan die even if he wants to take d rat medicine he shld hv entered inside his room and die silently s**pid being
bonana:
Death no dy hungry the guy oda wise he would hv taken human poison no b rat poison.
BTW. Trust women at ur own peril!
The only thing that can make me attempt suicide is money. Notice how I said attempt not commit
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by bonana: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2015
tiffanny:
D guy no wan die even if he wants to take d rat medicine he shld hv entered inside his room and die silently s**pid being
Hehehe. Mayb he had an afterthought of all the tins he go miss because of one ashy girl
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by bonana: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2015
tiffanny:
Hehehe. Mayb he had an afterthought of all the tins he go miss because of one bastard ashy girl
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2015
Niklausa:
Foolish man!

No Nigerian girl is worth dying for, not to talk of committing suicide over.

In fact, any guy who takes a Nigerian lady (who hasn't married him) seriously, is a fool.

I totally agree with you non is worth dying for, they are certified gold diggers , indolent lazy and fat.

They are the cause of excessive pride prices and high cost of marriage, they dont add value to your life as a man just God created leeches designed to punish men.

The man should have imported his wife from asia, or middle east. grin less cost more value. grin cheesy
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2015
donJ2:

Yesss!, way to go bro.

Lemme inspire u a little wt a little story in 2012

Som fine a.ss chick left m, cuz of som guy,

*she wz soo damn fine, I wz her 1st so it wz kinna hard to let go, but I did*

Somhw after few weeks, we got back together as friends with benefit...

The guy z now her fiance, buh I still b.ang d living hell outta her.

The good thing z dt derz no emotions attached d life we live....

...buh d bad thing z dat, evn if she settles with dat guy, she will still b coming around for it. *she confessed this*

Sometimes this life is weird, for m, I pity d dude that might b having my kid in his home grin grin

...am not proud of the whole thing shaa...

#dontjudgeme

chisos! Bro. you bad pass me!!!!

she probably can't leave ya cos you're her first.

conji na bastad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.