Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended (34608 Views)

Nigerians Protest At CBN Office Over Bad Policies Of Gov Godwin Emefiele (pics) / Emefiele Should Resign - Save Nigeria Anti-Corruption Initiative / Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended by Creamz(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2015
Otunbatrafford:

He taught insurance and bank management at UNN. Sound economist on planet Mars I guess but definitely not on earth. I advise you to go and peruse his profile.

He doesn't have to necessarily study Economics or teach Economics at UNN for him to be a good Economist. Every business leader is an Economist. So believe when they say he is one
Re: Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended by jomoh: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2015
luvinhubby:

Try & get small sense at least.

Its not your fault that sense was not in the DNA of the Sperm that fertilised you. Even the egg that received must have been very low on it.

Ode somebody instead of focusing on using his brain to reply the point in the post, the Aba made sense borrowed for him malfunctioned and he started attacking the writer instead.

No wonder you wrote that initial Trash.
Re: Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended by Sagamite(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2015
luvinhubby:

Stop displaying your age & lunacy publicly.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Explain your understanding of the term Dictatorship.

Cretin!
Re: Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended by Timmydgenius(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2015
I hope you come as a syrian or iraqi in your next life then
Re: Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended by atlwireles: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2015
Tosinayoko:
when PMB suspend him for
insurbodination, hope ur NL rant will save
him

Akobata fulani learn to skip my mention
Re: Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
then he should be sacked.
Re: Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
fastguy10:
Honestly speaking I regret been a Nigerian
God 4bid in my next world I will be a Nigerian
God 4bid bad tin

1diot! So the God that made u a citizen of dis country is stupid right? Maggot. Go hang urself pls Nig don't need ppl of ur kinds
Re: Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended by platodeen(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
kettykin:
Government of the north, if Emefiele is suspended for bringing Jim Ovia his former boss into a high profile meeting then what happens to the people that brought in wale tinubu.

I think Emefiele did the right thing by bringing in his former boss who through his business know how grew a small bank to be the biggest in nigeria and 7th biggest in Africa . If these business men can not change nigerian business climate there is nothing American business men can do.

Buhari needs as much business men as possible, this segregation will ruin him.

d question should b 'could Nigeria b more ruined dan it z presently?' without doubts d giant stake in Nigeria's sinking ship goes 2 d businessmen. N again 9aija's businessmn shld nt b compared wit America's cos naija's bizmn are trained desperados who break d economy, kill it,waste,steal etc, just 2 ensure d earnings keep coming.
So any advice or suggestions 4rm dem would always b characterized wit cruel, inhumane,economic interest
Re: Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
ManTiger:

Must you quote me to spew rubbish?

Gerrout biko
Re: Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended by esecoal(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
sharp pracices na criminal activity
likila:
Is Jim Ovia a criminal?
Re: Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended by Max24: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
Afam4eva:

Who said anything about sacking. Everything is too flimsy, no wonder the country is in the condition it is.
Maybe we should recall Buhari for forgetting his partys name and his President Mitchel of West Germany gaffe too. After all to whom much is given much is expected. undecided

1 Like

Re: Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended by Caseless: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
1after:

Descartes, How far
is decibel Descartes?

Hahahahahah...

She finally gave up the e-ghost .

Come to think of it, that post you quoted is pro-buhari. Is the Descartes not more a hater of BUHARI?

We shall see..
Re: Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended by favouryemmy: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
fastguy10:
Honestly speaking I regret been a Nigerian
God 4bid in my next world I will be a Nigerian
God 4bid bad tin

There is no 2nd coming back to this world. It is appointed unto man, once to die and after that judgement.
Re: Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended by Val24x(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
luvinhubby:

Questions you've not answered -
1, Is it a crime for Jim Ovia to be present where Buhari is addressing foreign businessmen.
2, Was Jim Ovia previously booked to be in the guest list for the event by the event organisers?
3, What will Buhari tell Americans that is not good for Nigerian ears?
4, Even if Emefiele brought in Jim Ovia to the event, is there any law that says he can't do so except that Buhari said so?
5, This is a democracy & not a millitary dictatorship were one man's word becomes a law that everyone must scramble to obey.
6, Is Jim Ovia the only Nigerian businessman there?
nice point brother......
nice point
Re: Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended by 1after: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Caseless:
is decibel Descartes?

Hahahahahah...

She finally gave up the e-ghost .

Come to think of it, that post you quoted is pro-buhari. Is the Descartes not more a hater of BUHARI?

We shall see..

Yeah, Thats descartes the bald headed man. cheesy
Re: Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended by Caseless: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
1after:

Yeah, Thats descartes the bald headed man. cheesy
Descartes has gone bald? Have u seen his picture?

Bursted!
Re: Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended by tiwiex(m): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2015
Creamz:
If Jim Ovia is a friend and Associate of the CBN governor doesn't necessarily mean he was the one who invited him. Jim could have been there on his own. Also, the CBN governor is a very sound Economist. Anybody thinking of removing him at this point in time doesn't mean well for our Economy.
Doesn't seem sound to me. Very boring and lacks innovation. But wetin we sabi? Was bringing back ATM charges sound economic or business policy? Why eat into our income to make business men richer? Is that economics or business? Economics is about wealth distribution. It is about making consumers better off. Are we better off?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial / President Bola Tinubu Welcomes Senate President Godswill Akpabio To The Villa / Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.