Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano (45422 Views)

Aguiyi-Ironsi With Ojukwu, Gowon, Hassan Katsina, David Ejoor & Wey. Throwback / Victoria Aguiyi-Ironsi Speaks On The 50th Year Of Aguiyi Ironsi's Death / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by dakkylove(f): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2015
its really unfortunate that young people who should know better keep exchanging expletives on social websites on the basis of tribe. its also unfortunate that someone here is so cold blooded as to casually state that the ibos deserved the pogroms .

sitting behind a computer screen its easy to dismiss lives being cut short in the most brutal ways for nothing they knew about, There have been countless coups in africa, successful and unsuccessful, coups are Military in nature, casualties are the Military , to drag out able bodied civilian men in their thousands from their houses and butcher them on the streets in front of their families, disembowel pregnant women, mass rape, mass murder and for some people here to support it for whatever myopic reason worries me. as a country how can we ever move forward if the younger generation has inherited these tendencies from their older ones as well.

The Civil war is a very sensitive topic, for those of us that have deeply studied it a very painful topic. at the end of the day this happened decades ago lets move on. if we don't want to move on together then lets go our separate ways peacefully, this Ibo Vs Yoruba Vs Hausa fights are getting boring, none of you can lay down your lives for your so called beliefs anyway so never mock those that did.

shikena.

3 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by rezy15(m): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2015
anonym0us:
He caused his death....

he should have court martial those igbo rebels that lead the coup for mutiny but rather he was playing hanky panky..so the northern soldiers felt he supported the killing of their kinsmen remember no igbo politician lost their life in the coup and to make matters worse igbos where occupying the keys positions in the military and civil service...quote me and I will teach you history

A whole front page full of comments and this last comment was the only sensible post I could find? Lots of sentimental tribalists on with f9 in history on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by Mosh1: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2015
DukeNija:

Yoruba lmaooooo
What have you that the igbos have not bested.
Is it in education? Industrialization? Trade and commerce? Sport? Where can you sincerely say you are equal to the igbos. You have been president once and how did that make your region developed? How did Obasanjo make the SW better than other regions?
You claimed to have education, but the igbos took that away from you. Ask WAEC for the past 4 years.
We are all students of history but i need to educate you more.You asked what did Yorubas have that Igbos have not bested.Well, i will list some of the things Yoruba have that your ppl don`t.
1.History( we bested everyone in this aspect).We are the first in almost everything (pace setters) and we are still leading (most sophisticated Nigerians).So you can`t take that from us.
2.Nobel Laureate(No one have bested Soyinka up to this moment)
3.Grammy (4 different Yorubas have won it though they don`t reside here).No Igbo have ever won it either home or abroad.
4.Education( we are still the best) How could you deceive yourself with past 4 years WAEC record.Did you 4get tertiary institutions and other aspects of education.
5.Politics.Mind you we did not rule Nigeria once but twice(Obasanjo and Shonekan) and for the records,we have won presidential election twice (Abiola and Obasanjo).Igbo man have never won Presidential election in Nigeria.
I will be back for u......on duty presently.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by after1: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Take a cusory look at this boy profile pix and tell me the reason why there shouldn't be PG parental guidance on NL.

Boy don't quote me cos I still got my aunty slap I dish out to kids

Ecoterror the transgendered, always changing monikers like bra.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by after1: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2015
fr3do:
This man was too open-hearted and 'detribalized', thats why abokiis and oil men were able to kill him.

So oil people were part of those that kill Ironsi? Your own hatred for oil people get as he be.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by splashbaby(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2015
YENN:
Igbo people are a rare and blessed race just like the Jewish people of Israel.

In 1966, Hausa/Fulani/Middle Belt beat their chest to wipe Igbos out completely immediately the brutal murder/overthrow of Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi by Danjuma/Gowon led coup.

Hausa/Fulani/Middle Belt started a brutal mass killing of igbo children, mothers, pregnant women (ripping open their pregnancy), youths and men living in all northern states for no justifiable reason.

Gowon refused to stop this brutal act by northern Nigerians as Nigerian armies, police of northern origin joined in the killing of civilian igbos living in northern region of Nigeria.

Ojukwu being the Eastern govern cried to Gowon the head of state but Gowon refused to stop the killing as loads of murdered igbos were brought back to igbo land in lorries...tears and cries became the songs in igbo communities then.

This led to the civil war as Ojukwu was left with no other option but to declare the sovereign state of Biafra to give Igbos freedom from oppression and murder by people they call their countrymen and women.

Britain, US, Egypt and Russia instructed and backed Gowon to return Biafra to Nigeria because they were afraid that if Biafra was allowed to secede peacefully from Nigeria, it will inspire other aggrieved regions in Africa, Russia, etc to also seek for secession.

Biafra with no preparation for war, no formal military, no weapon, no money was able to hold Nigeria (north, southwest and middle belt) in ransom for 2years plus. Which other tribe in Nigeria can dare this? You think northerners and other tribes don't know y they fear Igbos and are afraid to see them become president? They know what Igbo people can do.

Before this war broke out, Igbo people were the richest in Nigeria; Ojukwu's father was the richest man in Africa, owned half of Lagos Island lands...founded Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE).

All the money they had in Nigerian banks before the war were all seized by Awolowo led-Nigeria ministry of finance.

No matter how many thousands or millions an igbo man had in bank before the civil war broke out in 1967, they were given 10pounds only as a way of punishing them and making the Igbos poor and slave to Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba forever, but Igbos have a living God called- Jehovah Jireh!

My own father told me he had close to 10million naira in Nigeria's currency today...an equivalent but was given just 10pounds by Awolowo.

Even after all these wicked laws against the igbos, 20years after the civil war, igbos bounced back even stronger and wealthier than their oppressors.

Igbos began to migrate outside Nigeria, began to trade, study and today, igbo people are the richest tribe in the whole Nigeria (judging by per capita income not just by single individual having wealth of thousands like Dangote).

According to MDGs recent poverty index in Nigeria, southeast and southwest are the regions in Nigeria with the least rate of poverty and disease.

Poverty and disease is so high in the north despite their decades of ruling Nigeria and stealing Niger Delta/Igbo crude oil.

Igbo people haven't produced president since 1966 and yet they are more prosperous than any other tribe in Nigeria.

If you see 100 beautiful mansion in any state in Nigeria today, an Igbo man owns at least 30 of it while the rest tribes share the remaining 70, isn't that awesome after all the joint oppression of Igbo tribe by other Nigerian tribes?

Today, the God of justice who warned us to avoid persecuting the innocent and killing visitors and strangers in our lands is avenging the deaths of innocent Igbo people murdered in cold blood by northern youths from 1966 - 2011.

This natural nemesis can be seen today in the form of Boko Haram attacks in the northern Nigeria...the enemity between Hausa/Fulani herdsmen and Middle Belt people.

So, respect the Igbos...they love peace and don't forment trouble...don't kill strangers in their land no matter what...and reason God and nature keep blessing them despite the hate and marginalisation.

God is ablesmiley
Silly nonsense. Igbos false feeling of superiority over any tribes in Nigeria remains their greatest weakness. It's suicidal to dominate people who are better than you.

Igbos have never won any war they start, instead they possess impeccable records of failures when they seek to dominate others.

Biafra is always dead on arrival, Igbos are well known trouble makers brandishing the secessionist agenda the moment they hold the shortest end of the stick in any arrangement.

The truth is they should not be taken serious because they cannot decide the fate of Nigerians, we will always decide their fate...children of cowards have no say in Nigeria because betraying the Nigerian state is toga that will brand you as traitors.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by cuwakwere(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2015
kestolove95:
The man that scatta nigeria with his brother chukwuma kaduna...no wonder the ibos are paying the price 2day
Take a look at your rag skirt, your dirty legs and muscular dry body,, why can't you show your juju bamboo face? Keep hating d ibos and not your deluded parents for your misery life

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by AreaFada2: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2015
fr3do:
This man was too open-hearted and 'detribalized', thats why abokiis and oil men were able to kill him.

The guy was innocent. He had no reason to fear. He even centralised the govt hoping to foster national unity and please the North. Appointed Col. Katsina, a prince, as Governor. Alas, it wasn't enough.

I rather put a little bit of blame on Dr. Nwafor Orizu (then senate president & Acting President) as Zik was convalescing in the Caribbean. Knowing that Balewa was dead and Ahmadu Bello was most certainly dead, he should never have dithered. If he had summoned Dipcharima, (next in line & Northerner) to form a government, there would have been no much vacuum that led to the "handover" to the military to restore public order. In reality, most were very inexperienced and unprepared for such a crisis. Orizu's confusion regarding what to do and subsequent handover to Ironsi was interpreted by the North as an ethnic plot. Igbo leaders were too integrated into 9ja to even realise Northern sentiments early.

We haven't recovered from the events that followed till now.

5 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2015
anonym0us:
the igbos were printing shirts of kaduna nzeogwu referring Dem as heroes to make it worse a musician from the east release a track dissing the northerner's that alone caused the bloody coup and riot.. Need more?

Your source please...
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by teamchocolate: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2015
Everything will make sense when u tell me why only easterners were left alive in the first coup.. pls tell me nzeogwu is yoruba undecided
amaben2020:

there you go again, Major Kaduna Nzeogu look at the first name again pls, Kaduna Nzeogu doesn't even speak igbo language fluently and didn't carry out the coup on behalf of the igbos, it was a personal feat, if you're sincere, Major Adegboyega was among, General Ironsi was also on the list, why didn't anyone say a word when the Hausa generals partook in numerous coups? Abacha, IBB, Dullardinhoe, Murtala all carried out coups, why the hate on igbos

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by sukkot: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2015
danjuma cane this man with koboko. word through the grapevine is he received 50 strokes of cane from danjuma before he was killed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kritikali(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2015
naijaking1:
I see now how closely the dude resembled GEJ for being too comfortable with 'those people' And the result was almost the same, right

The ibos actually were the one that deceived gEj..they see an opportunity to loot nigeria dry (okonjo and madueke) and to pay the north back for the civil war (ihekirija)..u ruined the innocent man biko..and as per aguyi ironsi,he watched his own brothers slaughter northern elites..am sure u didn't expect em to stay silent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kritikali(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2015
teamchocolate:
Everything will make sense when u tell me why only easterners were left alive in the first coup.. pls tell me nzeogwu is yoruba undecided

And more so,why does their coup have to the most brutal..killing Men of honour and dignity..last time I cheked IBB,buhari,and even abacha didn't kill a mosquito durin their coup

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by amaben2020(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2015
teamchocolate:
How many igbos at that time were at the high echelons of power? The main guy then was Fetus Okotie Eboh Who was from the Eastern region was killed alongside Tafawa Balewa with their dead bodies rotten, I have the picture of that ugly scene
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by Icecomrade: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2015
Icecomrade:
Little children talk sh-it on Nairaland.
The know nothing about Nigeria.

Go through history and you will realize that there has never been one Nigeria and will never be one MINDED Nigeria.

Aguiyi Ironsi never knew anything about the coup. He was marked for elimination and only rebuffed the coup plotters with his security

We are on our own
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kraftykc(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2015
tucky200:
One of the bastrd dat started a war that doesn't want to to end!

Haba... This statement is wholly ignorant and uncalled for. He was dead for over a year when the war started and he tried before hand to stop it. He was on a countrywide tour to calm the nerves of citizens before he died in Ibadan.

FYI, this man is the bravest officer ever on record in the Nigerian Army. He once walked into to enemy territory in the Congo unarmed except for his swagger stick and walked out with their surrender. The British officers called him "General Ironsides"

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kraftykc(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2015
anonym0us:
He caused his death....

he should have court martial those igbo rebels that lead the coup for mutiny but rather he was playing hanky panky..so the northern soldiers felt he supported the killing of their kinsmen remember no igbo politician lost their life in the coup and to make matters worse igbos where occupying the keys positions in the military and civil service...quote me and I will teach you history

Key positions? Like which ones please?
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by tucky200(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2015
kraftykc:

Haba... This statement is wholly ignorant and uncalled for. He was dead for over a year when the war started and he tried before hand to stop it. He was on a countrywide tour to calm the nerves of citizens before he died in Ibadan.

FYI, this man is the bravest officer ever on record in the Nigerian Army. He once walked into to enemy territory in the Congo unarmed except for his swagger stick and walked out with their surrender. The British officers called him "General Ironsides"
He was among those who did the first coup in nigeria,which played a key role in what brought about the bloody civil war
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by teamchocolate: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2015
My dear ammaben go and do ur research... nnamdi azikiwe was the only one spared.. The Ibos didn't kill the politicians in their own region as earlier agreed.. and before you come and tell me it was a coincidence.. if they knew he was travelling, don't they assassinate abroad.. Moreover the first ever Nigerian coup was carried out by mostly igbo officers and guess who became head of state.. ur right.. an ibo man, General Aguiyi Ironsi... That's what bred the counter coup of July 1966.. Pls be guided before you come and say half-truths on a public forum..
amaben2020:

How many igbos at that time were at the high echelons of power? The main guy then was Fetus Okotie Eboh Who was from the Eastern region was killed alongside Tafawa Balewa with their dead bodies rotten, I have the picture of that ugly scene

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by teamchocolate: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2015
Key positions like even the finance minister.. grin
kraftykc:

Key positions? Like which ones please?
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kraftykc(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2015
tucky200:

He was among those who did the first coup in nigeria,which played a key role in what brought about the bloody civil war

No he wasn't. He actually stopped the coup in Lagos, seeing as was also listed to be killed by the coup plotters. Another thing you don't know is that Ojukwu stopped it in the East too. So these are the men who saved Nigeria then; Ojukwu and Ironsi.

That said, I liked to ask what Sardauna and T. Balewa did when Igbos were butchered in the streets of Kano in 1953? You see Northern Nigeria keeps shouting about their leaders who were killed while Igbos keep asking who asking why their brothers were also killed and those leaders did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to stop it. In fact Sardauna actually made remarks which may have fuelled the crisis further. So for all you who clamor for heads to roll remember the 5 thousand that did in Kano and the North went soundly to sleep after.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by kraftykc(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2015
teamchocolate:
Key positions like even the finance minister.. grin

No that gent was not Igbo and he was killed as he was the most corrupt of them all.
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by DukeNija(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2015
Mosh1:

We are all students of history but i need to educate you more.You asked what did Yorubas have that Igbos have not bested.Well, i will list some of the things Yoruba have that your ppl don`t.
1.History( we bested everyone in this aspect).We are the first in almost everything (pace setters) and we are still leading (most sophisticated Nigerians).So you can`t take that from us.
2.Nobel Laureate(No one have bested Soyinka up to this moment)
3.Grammy (4 different Yorubas have won it though they don`t reside here).No Igbo have ever won it either home or abroad.
4.Education( we are still the best) How could you deceive yourself with past 4 years WAEC record.Did you 4get tertiary institutions and other aspects of education.
5.Politics.Mind you we did not rule Nigeria once but twice(Obasanjo and Shonekan) and for the records,we have won presidential election twice (Abiola and Obasanjo).Igbo man have never won Presidential election in Nigeria.
I will be back for u......on duty presently.

Woke Soyinka won a personal award. And not for the Yoruba clan.
I have stayed in the SW Ekiti state precisely, and going by what I saw, my brother, the SW is nothing to wrote home about. Poverty and underdevelopment are the only words to describe it.
I stayed with one of the richest people in that town and I was dismayed.
Ibadan is the largest city in west Africa and probably the largest poor city. Poverty, in development e t.c are like thick cloud hovering around that region.
Tertiary institutions are owned and operated by the federal government and not Yoruba states.
Grammy award? How does that better the life of an average Yoruba man in Okitikpupa?
In the town I stayed, some of the richest people there are igbos. They control the profitable sections of the market hence controlling the market there.
Obasanjo that his state has rejected? Lmaooo
I'm not spitting the yorubas, I just want you to see that in the end, president or not does not really improve their various constituents.

3 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by Chinom(m): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2015
anonym0us:
He caused his death....

Your's is a very reasonable comment. But court-martialing those Igbo mutineers would not have made any difference. The biggest fear of the North and the West of Nigeria then was complete Igbo domination. Believe you me, if the war had not happened, Igbos would have taken over everything in Nigeria. Many Hausa's in the North were nothing but servants to Igbos in the civil service, teaching and other academic professions.
It was the fear of Igbo domination, jealousy and envy that sparked off the war. Igbos controlled the top echelon of the military and following the typical Igbo arrogance, shoved it in the face of other officers from mostly the North. However, Igbos earned the right to be arrogant then because they were the best educated and the most qualified.

3 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2015
kestolove95:
The man that scatta nigeria with his brother chukwuma kaduna...no wonder the ibos are paying the price 2day

Your look alone shows you are paying the price more than the Igbos grin grin grin.... meanwhile how was ur market last night cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2015
Mckennedy:

chukwuma Kaduna was from Niger delta like you claimed and told them,,,so waiting come concern igbos inside
So they are not igbo anymore? When it comes to secession they are igbo but...

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by teamchocolate: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2015
YENN:
Those who kill by sword, shall die by sword!

People who kill strangers or visitors in their land shall live to see their children kill each other for no reason!

Those who cause others to weep, shall weep for no reason!

Those who bring tears to innocent people shall continually live in tears!

Northerners have made Igbos to weep so much in the past, and now karma is paying them back with Boko Haram.

So many innocent Igbos who love northerners and decided to live in northern lands were killed by northerners for no reason aside religious fanatism and national politics[b][/b]and you think God is sleeping?

Boko Haram is a spiritual reward and will never stop until there is a spiritual cleansing of the north.

The north must come out and ask for forgiveness and repent of their evil ways to have peace return to their land.

No military action will stop Boko Haram!

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by sukkot: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2015
anyimontana:
am sure u r one of those ladies that put excess pepper in their food so we dont know the actual taste of rubbish u dished..ofe mmanu
why are you eating ofe mmanu food ?
Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by DukeNija(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2015
splashbaby:
Silly nonsense. Igbos false feeling of superiority over any tribes in Nigeria remains their greatest weakness. It's suicidal to dominate people who are better than you.

Igbos have never won any war they start, instead they possess impeccable records of failures when they seek to dominate others.

Biafra is always dead on arrival, Igbos are well known trouble makers brandishing the secessionist agenda the moment they hold the shortest end of the stick in any arrangement.

The truth is they should not be taken serious because they cannot decide the fate of Nigerians, we will always decide their fate...children of cowards have no say in Nigeria because betraying the Nigerian state is toga that will brand you as traitors.

You weak livered Yoruba slur. You are no match for an average igbo man any day any time.
We fought for a cause, for 3 years Nigeria was on standstill even with the support of the west. Go to hell.
We remain far superior to any other region in Nigeria one on one. I openly challenge you to dispute this.
Without the yorubas Nigeria will be stronger and forge ahead but take out the igbos and this nation will die like a nakied man in the Antarctic.

Abiola would have been president if he was an igbo man because there would have been another war. And this time, the outcome will be different. IBB took away your mandate you children of fear and betrayal. And what did you do in return? You kissed his feet.
IBB dare not try it with the igbo people. And you open your unclean mouth and speak ill of the igbos who can fight and die for what they believe. I repeat, go to hell.
Abiola died in prison, Awolowo committed suicide, Adekunle died years before his death. Ojukwu received a national burial. His wife is reaping the fruits as an ambassador.
We dominate all major sectors that matter. We started a war, a civil war. Respect us for that because your own people fight with their mouth. We have something to fall back on incase this charade of a country fails. Die of jealousy.
Abiola lost an election he won because he came from a tribe that speak a million words more than the act.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by tucky200(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2015
kraftykc:

No he wasn't. He actually stopped the coup in Lagos, seeing as was also listed to be killed by the coup plotters. Another thing you don't know is that Ojukwu stopped it in the East too. So these are the men who saved Nigeria then; Ojukwu and Ironsi.

That said, I liked to ask what Sardauna and T. Balewa did when Igbos were butchered in the streets of Kano in 1953? You see Northern Nigeria keeps shouting about their leaders who were killed while Igbos keep asking who asking why their brothers were also killed and those leaders did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to stop it. In fact Sardauna actually made remarks which may have fuelled the crisis further. So for all you who clamor for heads to roll remember the 5 thousand that did in Kano and the North went soundly to sleep after.
Lol..u still be small pikin..go and read history very well

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2015
anonym0us:
He caused his death....

Now they are IGBOS but when it comes to delta state oil they are not IGBOS....Yes we agree he is our brother and we take responsibility for His action ...Emeka Nzeogwu is our Hero, he destroyed all the corrupt Hausas and Yorubas cool...but remember there was a Yoruba man in that coup....I guess he was sold to Igbos and changed his Tribe, bigots and hypocrites

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Nwaoboshi Buries His Father In Delta (pics) / Oluremi Tinubu Slips Navy Patrol Vessels Into Water / Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.