Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) (20210 Views)

Top 10 International Christian Footballers Committed To The Faith / Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop / The Atheists Were Right! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by reallest(f): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
nonsense!!! The statement 'Killing innocent people is wrong' doesn't mean 'I don't like killing
innocent people. If the society say killing is Good, will you called its bad ? In the nazi camp, when the Jews population are on the risen, the nazi legalised killing of the Jews , will you called this law bad ?

Get some sense,I live in d same country with boko haram who believe killing infidel is d best way to serve their sky daddy,does it mean I agree wit dem?does it mean everyone under nazi agreed dat killing jew is right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Amhappy(f): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2015
Thats's why this section is so annoying. Which one is Christain God? God has been in existence from the very beginning. Thousands of years before Christianity,Islam or any other religion was birthed. God is God. He needs no adjective.
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by johnydon22(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2015
reallest:

Get some sense,I live in d same country with boko haram who believe killing infidel is d best way to serve their sky daddy,does it mean I agree wit dem?does it mean everyone under nazi agreed dat killing jew is right?
Belief in a thing clouds objective judgement in a premise that goes against the belief... I suggest you forgo the argument, it is already clear for all to see dear
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2015
menesheh:

You seems not following my argument or naive to where am coming from. Your follow-up comments is always out of context to my explanations. Rigmarole. Am wilt off on this topic.

cheesy

Pretty much ignorant. You know much, tell me more? What's big bang. Does it explain anything at all about the universe.

Yeah mr...... you should run, like your peers.
you are surprised that im thinking out of the box right?.
my arguements are out of context because i wont give you what you want shey, ill give you logical reasoning and shake your opinion so much that you just have to run.

Thoniameek was right, you have held on to an opinion so much that you fail to see other people's picture...You are already a believer.. difference between us is that i know what i believe in, you dont.

One the issue of the universe, The ignorant one here is you because you have chosen to not to even believe in its original existence...
For this reason, you are fake. So run along and inquire from your mates on the subject of the big bang. They will probably refer you to olden books by stone age "scientists" and as usual i expect you to imbibe and argue it on a smarter population.

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2015
Amhappy:
Thats's why this section is so annoying. Which one is Christain God? God has been in existence from the very beginning. Thousands of years before Christianity,Islam or any other religion was birthed. God is God. He needs no adjective.
If its so annoying then what are you even doing here. i mean If you cant take the heat, then get out of the kitchen...
God is God. people only use the term christian God because traditionalists, muslims, taoists also claim to pray to gods...There is God and there are gods. thats the difference.
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by menesheh(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
winner01:
Yeah mr...... you should run, like your peers.
you are surprised that im thinking out of the box right?.
my arguements are out of context because i wont give you what you want shey, ill give you logical reasoning and shake your opinion so much that you just have to run.

Thoniameek was right, you have held on to an opinion so much that you fail to see other people's picture...You are already a believer.. difference between us is that i know what i believe in, you dont.

One the issue of the universe, The ignorant one here is you because you have chosen to not to even believe in its original existence...
For this reason, you are fake. So run along and inquire from your mates on the subject of the big bang. They will probably refer you to olden books by stone age "scientists" and as usual i expect you to imbibe and argue it on a smarter population.

Am not running but your argument is the worst i ve ever had with any theist in Nairaland. There is no actual point that is coming out from you in favour of your believe.
You are just roaming without any destination.

You have to cool down brother. There are things you never know and same with me, in the process of doing this, there is no award or money that awaits any person that win. We are doing these to learn things we never know. I was born into faith and spent almost my 30 year believing and defending the believe i grew up with. Am not a dogma again, i try questioning any idea i don't understand like religion and big bang. An not a physicist but are trying my possibly best to understand thing am confused about. I dont criticize ideas am ignorant of but question more.

If you want to find out truth or fact of something, suspend any dogmatic and bias ideas you hold and probe more. Be more skeptical rather than being Logically absolute or criticise any idea that is presented to you.

Cheer

3 Likes

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by dalaman: 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
malvisguy212:

Deuteronomy 9:5
is NOT FOR YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS OR FOR THE UPRIGHTNESS OF YOUR HEART that you are going to possess their land,
but it is because of the wickedness of
these nations that the LORD your God
is driving them out before you, in
order to confirm the oath which the
LORD swore to your fathers, to
Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

One thing you should know is this , the majority of this people worship idols and the children of isreal had just began as a nation, soo,this people has the chance to hear God word and repent but there evil continue the more,
Okay, how "wicked" could those people
have been? How about killing their own
sons and daughters by burning them in
sacrifices to their gods:

So idol worshippers deserve to be killed right? If you believe that idol worshippers deserve to be killed then you are no different from Boko haram and ISIL. Any way the biblical prophets like Moses and Joshua were no different from the leaders of ISIL and Boko haram. They went about killing people for worshipping different Gods and sharing their women and virgins as war booty.

Deuteronomy 12:31
"You shall not behave thus toward the
LORD your God, for every abominable
act which the LORD hates they have
done for their gods; for they even
burn their sons and daughters in the
fire to their gods.

Your God told Abraham to sacrifice is son Isaac, he instructed the Jews to kill the inhabitants of a town including their animals and sacrifice them all as a burnt offering unto him. How then is he different from the Gods of the Caananites and Amorites?

"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19)

Maybe atheists believe that killing your children is not all bad. After all, killing viable pre-born babies is legal in this country (it's called a choice, a.k.a. abortion). For these reasons (and others5), God ordered the destruction of
the peoples whom the Israelites
dispossessed.

If you know anything about abortion you will know that your God assuming he exist is the greatest supporter of abortions. Yahweh ordered the killed of people in the bible and the sharing of their virgin women, you see nothing wrong with that. Why then do you complain when Boko haram go around killing you foolish infidels for worshipping the wrong God? Allah told them to kill of all the infidels. Why is your own madness right and theirs wrong?

3 Likes

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by malvisguy212: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
reallest:

that is the point, you will never agree, killing is good even if they legalised it because God put in you a God's consciousness.
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
davien:

If equivocating atheism to a belief is the only way you can resolve your faith then you've already lost it by being a charlatan.

Try not quoting me, I do not have time to go in circles.

I've little to no knowledge of human logic and philosophy or science, and it's what you atheist use and hold as evidence

You live in the ''seen world" and believe in the 'seen', even in the "seen world" there're still unseen forces that you believe in like gravity, because it works for you

Just as you believe in gravity because it works for you, I too believe in God because he works for me. I believe the unseen world is way bigger than the seen, and it's even more real compared to the seen world

There's little you can do to contain or kill gravity, but you just need a little of that effort to destroy your environment

The fact that you don't believe in something doesn't mean it doesn't exist, if I choose not to believe in Gravity today doesn't mean it will seize to exist....

.....And He gave them up to a reprobate mind to glory in their own knowledge...

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Weah96: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Amhappy:

What are you saying? The earth is billions of years old. The God of the bible is the Christian God. Allah is the supreme being from the Quran. They are not the same.

Who is your own supreme being? Who speaks to you? Please don't lie.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
menesheh:

Am not running but your argument is the worst i ve ever had with any theist in Nairaland. There is no actual point that is coming out from you in favour of your believe.
You are just roaming without any destination.

You have to cool down brother. There are things you never know and same with me, in the process of doing this, there is no award or money that awaits any person that win. We are doing these to learn things we never know. I was born into faith and spent almost my 30 year believing and defending the believe i grew up with. Am not a dogma again, i try questioning any idea i don't understand like religion and big bang. An not a physicist but are trying my possibly best to understand thing am confused about. I dont criticize ideas am ignorant of but question more.

If you want to find out truth or fact of something, suspend any dogmatic and bias ideas you hold and probe more. Be more skeptical rather than being Logically absolute or criticise any idea that is presented to you.

Cheer
you call my arguements the worst simple because unlike other christians im not giving you what you are expecting, im not presenting you with evidence in spiritual things. i simple opted to follow a logical line of reasoning and now you cry foul, how convenient for you.

Im not coming out directly in favour of my believe, but im giving you solid evidence that shakes your belief and now you feel unfairly treated...
im not roaming about but i have a conclusion to drive at, only if you can answer my questions...I guess none of these makes sense to you because you already have a belief.

i advice you to take to your own advise of being logical and skeptical and suspend your ideas in search of the truth. maybe then you will see the picture ive presented..
i also suggest you start a quest to get an evidence of your existence.

Lastly, in your second paragraph, you tried to draw me into the "Our knowledge" equation....please dont...
ive chosen the path of truth, not ignorance

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Weah96: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thoniameek:

I've little to no knowledge of human logic and philosophy or science, and it's what you atheist use and hold as evidence

You live in the ''seen world" and believe in the 'seen', even in the "seen world" there're still unseen forces that you believe in like gravity, because it works for you

Just as you believe in gravity because it works for you, I too believe in God because he works for me. I believe the unseen world is way bigger than the seen, and it's even more real compared to the seen world

There's little you can do to contain or kill gravity, but you just need a little of that effort to destroy your environment

The fact that you don't believe in something doesn't mean it doesn't exist, if I choose not to believe in Gravity today doesn't mean it will seize to exist....

One minute you guys are trying to win souls for Christ, the next minute you say Christ is the cause of our unbelief.

Did he give up Muslims and Hindus to a reprobate mind too?

4 Likes

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by davien(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thoniameek:

It's what we all use...albeit unknowingly for most,everyday you use the wonders of naturalism a.k.a science and realism(from philosophy) to engage in everything...

I don't believe in gravity...because that's a silly way of saying it...gravity isn't an unseen force(can you tell me one force that is seen? )...A force is merely an area of space where a push or pull effect is observed,in the aspect of gravity it is between masses and is mostly an attractive force in classical physics i.e a pull...

Again i don't "believe in gravity",it's merely the term to describe the action of masses amongst themselves...which can be observed as a push or pull depending on certain instances..

Actually the effect of gravity can be induced or delayed to an extent...here's a primary 1 experiment,take a bucket filled with water and rotate it as fast as you can....now after several tries,were there certain instances where the water did not fall to the ground? yes? ,congrats...you've demonstrated that gravity can be contained under conditions similar to that..

You are right...the fact that i don't believe in something doesn't mean it doesn't exist and it is also true that the fact that you have faith in something doesn't mean it's real...it's even more unreal once contrasting properties or terms like "he is a father of himself" or "a circular square" is thrown in.

Asserting things without evidence can be dismissed because they have no ground to stand on...extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence,not blind faith.

Thank you,because once again the defensive tactic of your faith is to hide behind verses that serve as a catchy-comeback against thought provoking logic..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by menesheh(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
winner01:
you call my arguements the worst simple because unlike other christians im not giving you what you are expecting, im not presenting you with evidence in spiritual things. i simple opted to follow a logical line of reasoning and now you cry foul, how convenient for you.

Im not coming out directly in favour of my believe, but im giving you solid evidence that shakes your belief and now you feel unfairly treated...
im not roaming about but i have a conclusion to drive at, only if you can answer my questions...I guess none of these makes sense to you because you already have a belief.

i advice you to take to your own advise of being logical and skeptical and suspend your ideas in search of the truth. maybe then you will see the picture ive presented..
i also suggest you start a quest to get an evidence of your existence.

Lastly, in your second paragraph, you tried to draw me into the "Our knowledge" equation....please dont...
ive chosen the path of truth, not ignorance

whats your faith?
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
menesheh:

whats your faith?
Good question, i guess y'all have been wondering...
I seem rather logical than spiritual right?. and that automatically translates to the fact that i have a standpoint...
Atheists have no right to a standpoint, where you are standing is already wrong if you really want to be fair and objective...
Back to your question, my faith is Truth.

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by menesheh(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
winner01:
Good question, i guess y'all have been wondering...
I seem rather logical than spiritual right?. and that automatically translates to the fact that i have a standpoint...
Atheists have no right to a standpoint, where you are standing is already wrong if you really want to be fair and objective...
Back to your question, my faith is Truth.

what is truth

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
menesheh:

what is truth
Ive tried to answer your questions, but you have failed to answer my question of "your existence"...
You cant keep throwing me questions while you avoid mine....Answer my question meaningfully and then maybe the idea of Truth will make sense to you.
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by davien(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
winner01:
Ive tried to answer your questions, but you have failed to answer my question of "your existence"...
You cant keep throwing me questions while you avoid mine....Answer my question meaningfully and then maybe the idea of Truth will make sense to you.
Failing to give you a target answer is not the same as failing a question....for example,what is life? Can you answer correctly?..

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by menesheh(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
winner01:

whats your question?

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
davien:

Thank you,because once again the defensive tactic of your faith is to hide behind verses that serve as a catchy-comeback against thought provoking logic..

Here we go again..... You must really enjoy this?

Bro, if it was a logical line of reasoning you still would complain and refute just in the bid to show how much of a smart pants you are

And I have more than enough seeing and believing to do that would last me a lifetime (that's what this world is all about anyway)

See, I want more and I strongly believe that more is in the unseen, I have felt it and it's not something all the evidence in this world can satisfy

Have you stopped to wonder if this is all there is to life? I certainly don't believe so...

Bro, you only get to use 20% of your brain, and that's if you're a genius like Einstein and the likes. Some people only use 2% of theirs their whole life, have you stopped to wonder what happens to the 80% left. I personally think that's where the answer to all our unanswered questions lies (in the life after death, just maybe we get to use the 80%)

Bro, I bet you don't know up to 20% of the world's knowledge and you're there waiting for evidence of the unseen, I tell you, your lifetime is not enough to know the remaining 80% of human knowledge. Now, what if, just what if the evidence of Gods existence is in that 80% that you never get to know?

That's where faith comes in, to be able to believe the unseen in the seen

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
menesheh:

whats your question?
Ill put it in simple words this time, give me an explanation with proof as to why the human life isnt one great illusion...
If you have no reasonable answer, i suggest you stop quoting me.

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
davien:
Failing to give you a target answer is not the same as failing a question....for example,what is life? Can you answer correctly?..
Failing an answer is not the same as failing a question . What sort of thing is this? did you even read what you typed
Please engage me intelligently.
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by davien(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thoniameek:

Here we go again..... You must really enjoy this?
smiley No,me?

Bro, if it was a logical line of reasoning you still would complain and refute just in the bid to show how much of a smart pants you are
Sound logic can't be refuted but i guess that speaks of your faith...and i don't consider myself a smart pants...

And I have more than enough seeing and believing to do that would last me a lifetime (that's what this world is all about anyway)
Hmmmmmm,okay...

See, I want more and I strongly believe that more is in the unseen, I have felt it and it's not something all the evidence in this world can satisfy
You've felt it?....Are feelings the best way to traverse reality?.....or do you walk across a busy street blindly on your feelings alone?

Have you stopped to wonder if this is all there is to life? I certainly don't believe so...
Because life seems blatantly void doesn't mean there is more to it nor that it should be specially reserved for you...

Bro, you only get to use 20% of your brain, and that's if you're a genius like Einstein and the likes. Some people only use 2% of theirs their whole life, have you stopped to wonder what happens to the 80% left. I personally think that's where the answer to all our unanswered questions lies (in the life after death, just maybe we get to use the 80%)
Babe,pop-culture and movies have misinformed you,the human brain isn't used in certain percentages....all of the brain is in operation... google "brain percent myth" and you'll see where the myth came from..

Bro, I bet you don't know up to 20% of the world's knowledge and you're there waiting for evidence of the unseen, I tell you, your lifetime is not enough to know the remaining 80% of human knowledge. Now, what if, just what if the evidence of Gods existence is in that 80% that you never get to know?
I would still need evidence to contend that and you would also need evidence to even claim it as a possibility and present why even though it's in said 80% nobody has given it conclusively..

That's where faith comes in, to be able to believe the unseen in the seen
And that's where it becomes gullibility and self-delusion because you don't want to or fear to contend that life is all there is....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by davien(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
winner01:
Failing an answer is not the same as failing a question . What sort of thing is this? did you even read what you typed
Please engage me intelligently.
Why not read intelligibly,target answer vs answer? see the difference undecided ....you have target answers i presume and failing them isn't equal to failing a question...

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Weah96:

Did he give up Muslims and Hindus to a reprobate mind too?

Bro, that's entirely different

You can believe because you were born into that believe system and don't know any better

And you can believe because you're aware and have chosen to, not because you where born in there or because you have no choice or didn't know any better

It's all about choice bro, some people chose without minding the effect on other people, even when it's deemed wrong by world standard moral
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
davien:
Why not read intelligibly,target answer vs answer? see the difference undecided ....you have target answers i presume and failing them isn't equal to failing a question...
You mean questions have no target Do you even know what a question means.. You mean i can give just an answer or a "target answer"...im sorry but you've messed up yourself yet again.
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by davien(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
winner01:
You mean questions have no target Do you even know what a question means.. You mean i can give just an answer or a "target answer"...im sorry but you've messed up yourself yet again.
Do you have comprehension problems? Failing to give a target answer isn't necessarily failing a question..

If my target answer is 1+1=3,then would you be wrong for not giving me that answer?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by kevoh(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]Lol is that the new line?

Actually nobody is saying God is dead because before you say something no longer is, you must first have to prove it once have been.

Most atheist you meet were once christians because they were born into christian homes and areas saturated by christianity due to geographical location.

You cannot expect someone who have not read the quran to start arguing with that which he has not read, or is that how your life is? You argue over what you have no idea of?

Most atheist you see here on nairaland were once christians or lived in christian areas and are most familiar with the bible and christian thumping ish, so they engage you based on what they know.
Muslims atheist attack more of islam, in fact i think muslims atheist are predominant among atheists on twitter yet as usual you wish to play the victims card.

Many a time they engage the muslims who seem to be quite conservative in engaging atheists unlike christians like you who just open threads to point at atheist then cry victim when it starts.

If muslims start opening threads pointing fingers and threatening people as much as you do here then they would have gotten as much attention from atheist like christianity obviously is getting.

Atheism doesn't mean disbelief in christian God, it means disbelief in ALL of the God concepts man has come up with through out history.

So same way i disbelieve your God yahweh is exactly same way i disbelieve muslim Allah and equally disbelieve Hindu Brahma or Greek Zeus. . . And if you find out the reason why you disbelieve these other religions then you will know exactly why i disbelieve yours.

These other religions tend to keep it to themselves, i have never seen a hindu preach to me or tell me what brahma will do to me if i don't believe it neither in this part of the country have i seen a muslims preach to me in fact the only place i have seen a mosque here is in the barracks. .

I have no problem with your christian God or Belief just like i have no problem with the Muslim God tho i have a problem with their barbaric laws which i am sure i speak and argue against here on nairaland much well.

But robbing your belief on my face like we get everyday both in the street, bus, school virtually everywhere in the name of preaching is practically encroaching in my personal right and space and we have a problem with that.

In nairaland muslims isolate themselves in one section and they pour and swallow their absuridities there once they bring it out in an open ground like here they know quite well they will get exactly what you get...

Once you bring out absurdities and mythical brouhaha in an open public forum like this, you should expect to be challenged and given healthy refutation unless you wish just like a typical theist to shield your belief from skeptic scrutiny... mind you homo sapiens aint robots that are supposed to download what ever you feed into the hardware.

Christians open most threads about atheists then complain when they get equal attention from atheist, is that not blatant hypocrisy and if i must say childish victim mindset.

This thread alone is enough to show you pin point atheist more than other religions care to do so do not complain when they accord you similar favour.

After all God is not dead, that which has not been shown to live cannot be said to be dead..

and he is coming soon, probably in the next 10000years he will still be coming soon... You need a dictionary to know the meaning of SOON.

Last your religion of today, is the myth of the future. . . Take a look behind historical timeline to see that

Lest i forget, if you don't want atheist to stop attacking your christian absurdities...
Why not just pray for us to stop, am sure your christian God is all powerful and can do that. So pray for us to stop....it should be easy for your God and i suggest you start your fasting and prayers immediately.

Until then, you have to deal with atheist bullshiit everyday smiley
[/b]

O boy you came fully loaded, all guns blazing! I didn't bother going or reading through the two pages I missed, this your reply ends it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by menesheh(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
winner01:
Ill put it in simple words this time, give me an explanation with proof as to why the human life isnt one great illusion...
If you have no reasonable answer, i suggest you stop quoting me.

I don't know. Do you?

I wouldn't like you to get bored

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
davien:
Do you have comprehension problems? Failing to give a target answer isn't necessarily failing a question..

If my target answer is 1+1=3,then would you be wrong for not giving me that answer?
1+1=3 shows a failure in both question and answer..
All Questions have targets, "target answer" is a very unintellingent idea mr davien...Look up my conversation with the mister and point out the answers he gave to my question. Maybe in that, you could improve on your own comprehension.
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
You've felt it?....Are feelings the best way to traverse reality?.....or do you walk across a busy street blindly on your feelings alone?
[/quote]

Talking to you is like walking into a wall repeatedly

I always end up getting hurt cry

My heartfelt prayers I render unto the Lord God Almighty and that one day I know that you would become a Saul turned Paul in Jesus Christ name. Amen

Already told you I know just enough of the things of this world that I need to survive it

We're going in circles bro...

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Weah96: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thoniameek:

Bro, that's entirely different

You can believe because you were born into that believe system and don't know any better

And you can believe because you're aware and have chosen to, not because you where born in there or because you have no choice or didn't know any better

It's all about choice bro, some people chose without minding the effect on other people, even when it's deemed wrong by world standard moral

Just out of curiosity, in which group would you place yourself? At the time of your birth, were your parents Christians, Muslims, or Hindus?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 70th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.