Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) (20205 Views)

Top 10 International Christian Footballers Committed To The Faith / Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop / The Atheists Were Right! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by menesheh(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Weah96:

He's trying to conceal his regurgitated and beaten down argument that God created the universe. They always repeat the same argument over and over and over instead of going through the older threads and beginning from there. See nonsense like this:

The man doesn't understand the argument against his position, that's the only reason why he would ask such a question? Folykaze, can you please tell this guy that a powerful, super universe can also be called God? He's bringing a preconceived notion of the word to the table and trying to hide behind that meaning to infer his white humanoid God.

The guy is of foolish and arrogant personality type

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Weah96:

He's trying to conceal his regurgitated and beaten down argument that God created the universe. They always repeat the same argument over and over and over instead of going through the older threads and beginning from there. See nonsense like this:

The man doesn't understand the argument against his position, that's the only reason why he would ask such a question? Folykaze, can you please tell this guy that a powerful, super universe can also be called God? He's bringing a preconceived notion of the word to the table and trying to hide behind that meaning to infer his white humanoid God.

Maybe he needs to define his position on what he mean by God. This would clarify misconceptions and put an end to this baseless argument

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by hahn(m): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
menesheh:

The write-up is too long. I prefer consice comments.

Summary: God exists

What exactly did you say to the guy?

You really provoked him o

undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Weah96: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Maybe he needs to define his position on what he mean by God. This would clarify misconceptions and put an end to this baseless argument

Tell him again, my brother. The scientists are clearly saying that something produced the universe. But because the thing is not a jealous humanoid person like his own personal God, he doesn't think it can be called God too.

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
I unfollow this thread with this final quote
DEUTERONOMY29:29:-"the secret things belong unto the LORD our GOD,but those things which are REVEALED belong unto US and OUR CHILDREN for ever,that we may do all the words of this law" 1coR2:14:-"But the natural man receives not the things of the SPIRIT OF GOD;FOR THEY ARE FOOLISHNESS unto him,neither CAN HE KNOW THEN,because they are spiritually discerned" 2cor4:3:-"if our gospel br hid,IT IS HID to them that are LOST, 4In whom the god of this world(the devil) has blinded their minds who believe not,lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ who is the Image of God,should shine unto them".
SELAH.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by menesheh(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
hahn:

Summary: God exists

What exactly did you say to the guy?

You really provoked him o

undecided

Which guy
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by hahn(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
menesheh:

Which guy

That guy with the long post
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by menesheh(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
hahn:

That guy with the long post

I didn't abuse him, i pointed my feelings toward his rigmarole posts.
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
Weah96:

Now you're the one making the assumptions. Dreams occur to most humans naturally during the period known as REM sleep. I promised to interview the God there if you can be so kind as to set up an interview. The God is unwilling to show up here on the message board, or in person.

You are espousing solipsism, an idea which runs contrary to what is found in the Abrahamic religions. Allah and Yahweh were public demonstrators, and there was no indication that anyone was sleeping or in a dream.

naah, dont be lazy..You accepted my opinion and i went further to worsen your accident by asking you to prove it.......
If i sound solipsist, why do you care why not just cut the crap and give me your logical reasons...
this is it!!!, your hearts have been hardened in your belief, unfortunately you dont see it.
have a nice life
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Weah96: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
winner01:
naah, dont be lazy..You accepted my opinion and i went further to worsen your accident by asking you to prove it.......
If i sound solipsist, why do you care why not just cut the crap and give me your logical reasons...
this is it!!!, your hearts have been hardened in your bbelie.
have a nice life

Don't be confused. I never told you that I was dreaming. Unlike yourself, I don't drink alcohol with any serious frequency.

You're the one moving the goalposts back and forth. You don't have a clue about the atheist argument. All you're doing here is making long what should be a very short discussion.

Name your God and let's go from there. God is a loose and ambiguous description of anything. Quit pretending that you are in a dream. The bible, koran, and talmud didn't say that we are dreaming.

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
menesheh:

The write-up is too long. I prefer consice comments.
Then more power to your sloopy life.....Call yourselves together and solve my one riddle that you and your friends sound stup1d about....
im sure you'll comfort yourselves in your make-believe.
farewell.
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Weah96:

Don't be confused. I never told you that I was dreaming. Unlike yourself, I don't drink alcohol with any serious frequency.

You're the one moving the goalposts back and forth. You don't have a clue about the atheist argument. All you're doing here is making long what should be a very short discussion.

Name your God and let's go from there. God is a loose and ambiguous description of anything. Quit pretending that you are in a dream. The bible, koran, and talmud didn't say that we are dreaming.
" Name your God and lets go from there"..... this is very disgraceful man.
i have to name my God before we can reason critically....Y'all are confused because i ddnt give you the argument you were expecting...Im not stup1d, you are only confused..
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Weah96: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
winner01:
" Name your God and lets go from there"..... this is very disgraceful man.
i have to name my God before we can reason critically....Y'all are confused because i ddnt give you the argument you were expecting...Im not stup1d, you are only confused..

Hidden within the epistle you posted earlier was an unfortunate claim that only a being can be called God, not a super universe. That since God must be a humanoid being, Ocam's razor suggests that we assume the creation stories. That's why you must then describe the God being thingy who you think created the universe. Especially if you're communicating with it in illusions and dreams as you are.

You abandoned your logical argument the minute you became unwilling to acknowledge my existence as a human being or some computer program. Instead you told me that you are in a dream.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
sportsmaster:
I unfollow this thread with this final quote

DEUTERONOMY29:29:-"the secret things
belong unto the LORD our GOD,but those
things which are REVEALED belong unto
US and OUR CHILDREN for ever,that we
may do all the words of this law" 1coR2:14:-"But the natural man receives
not the things of the SPIRIT OF GOD;FOR
THEY ARE FOOLISHNESS unto him,neither
CAN HE KNOW THEN,because they are
spiritually discerned"
2cor4:3:-"if our gospel br hid,IT IS HID to
them that are LOST
4In whom the god of this world(the devil)
has blinded their minds who believe
not,lest the light of the glorious gospel of
Christ who is the Image of God,should shine unto them".

SELAH.
Thanks my brother, i hope they find a reason for their existence, and in the process, find God.

1 timothy 4;1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, throughw the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared,
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Weah96:

Hidden within the epistle you posted earlier was an unfortunate claim that only a being can be called God, not a super universe. That since God must be a humanoid being, Ocam's razor suggests that we assume the creation stories. That's why you must then describe the God being thingy who you think created the universe. Especially if you're communicating with it in illusions and dreams as you are.

You abandoned your logical argument the minute you became unwilling to acknowledge my existence as a human being or some computer program. Instead you told me that you are in a dream.

None of you have earned the right to discuss that post with me, i posted it because the other guy sounded objective and admitted to the fact that his life might be an illusion.........
If asking you to prove your existence aint logical, then i dont know what is...
with all the proof there seemingly is, you still failed to make any sense..

You are fake again, i hope when you will wake up from your sleep, there will still be time.
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Weah96: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
winner01:
None of you have earned the right to discuss that post with me, i posted it because the other guy sounded objective and admitted to the fact that his life might be an illusion.........
If asking you to prove your existence aint logical, then i dont know what is...
with all the proof there seemingly is, you still failed to make any sense..

You are fake again, i hope when you will wake up from your sleep, there will still be time.

Mr dreamer. I'm not the one asleep. You are, admittedly
You told me that you're asleep and this shyt ain't real. That's why you won't honor my comments as proof of my existence. You are in a deep sleep.

Your God though is impotent in both sleep and wakefulness. I haven't spoken to him yet. Did you pass my message across?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 7:20am On Jul 27, 2015
MrPresident:

dear friend, you have closed this thread. grin

thanks for the wonderful coherent representation.
his submission is offtrack and contains fallacies. but as usual, you are so much of a believer of atheism that your bias has rendered you blind to others submission.
congrats on your belief.
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2015
Weah96:

Mr dreamer. I'm not the one asleep. You are, admittedly
You told me that you're asleep and this shyt ain't real. That's why you won't honor my comments as proof of my existence. You are in a deep sleep.

Your God though is impotent in both sleep and wakefulness. I haven't spoken to him yet. Did you pass my message across?
Maybe you are just slow, point out where i said my life is a dream or quit......I only asked why your life is not an illusion or a dream...and as smart as you and your friends are, you have no reasonable proof of your existence....you should all cover your faces in shame...
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Weah96: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
winner01:
Maybe you are just slow, point out where i said my life is a dream or quit......I only asked why your life is not an illusion or a dream...and as smart as you and your friends are, you have no reasonable proof of your existence....you should all cover your faces in shame...

I have proven my existence with my written comments. I dream when I'm asleep, so maybe that's why my life is not a dream or illusion.
You insist on playing stupid, asking stupid questions, and drawing stupid conclusions. We know what the holy books say about proof, we know how your immature and imaginary God proved himself in the story book to humans. Is the bible real or is it a book of dreams?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Weah96:

I have proven my existence with my written comments. I dream when I'm asleep, so maybe that's why my life is not a dream or illusion.
You insist on playing stupid, asking stupid questions, and drawing stupid conclusions. We know what the holy books say about proof, we know how your immature and imaginary God proved himself in the story book to humans. Is the bible real or is it a book of dreams?
Once again, you and your friends are just a bunch of failures....You have all failed just a simple test of your existence...you say my test is stup1d because i make you look stup1d, not because it is illogical.

you all sound empty by continuing to give communication or demonstration proof. Does your brain not tell you that all those actions and more are done in dreams and illusions...

You and all the self acclaimed "atheists" on this thread should hide when formidable atheists are called upon for discussion...
To think that no single one could provide a bright proof of his existence, its a slap on qualitative reasoning..
Even my atheists colleagues will suggest that y'all keep quiet forever on the topic of the universe.

To further show dumb you are, some of you went ahead to ask for my faith before we can logically discuss. knowing fully well that faith "clouds" mental reasoning as you popularly say.

Go and consult you professors in cosmology and phylosophy on human existence, only then can you earn the right to discuss the Holy book with me.

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Weah96: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
winner01:

Once again, you and your friends are just a bunch of failures....You have all failed just a simple test of your existence...you say my test is stup1d because i make you look stup1d, not because it is illogical.

you all sound empty by continuing to give communication or demonstration proof. Does your brain not tell you that all those actions and more are done in dreams and illusions...

You and all the self acclaimed "atheists" on this thread should hide when formidable atheists are called upon for discussion...
To think that no single one could provide a bright proof of his existence, its a slap on qualitative reasoning..
Even my atheists colleagues will suggest that y'all keep quiet forever on the topic of the universe.

To further show dumb you are, some of you went ahead to ask for my faith before we can logically discuss. knowing fully well that faith "clouds" mental reasoning as you popularly say.

Go and consult you professors in cosmology and phylosophy on human existence, only then can you earn the right to discuss the Holy book with me.

Listen man, your argument essentially boils down to "show me that you're not dreaming," which is essentially the silliest thing I've ever read on here. I take it that you're either trolling or have officially conceded that you have no case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by scarred9jan(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]Lol is that the new line?

Actually nobody is saying God is dead because before you say something no longer is, you must first have to prove it once have been.

Most atheist you meet were once christians because they were born into christian homes and areas saturated by christianity due to geographical location.

You cannot expect someone who have not read the quran to start arguing with that which he has not read, or is that how your life is? You argue over what you have no idea of?

Most atheist you see here on nairaland were once christians or lived in christian areas and are most familiar with the bible and christian thumping ish, so they engage you based on what they know.
Muslims atheist attack more of islam, in fact i think muslims atheist are predominant among atheists on twitter yet as usual you wish to play the victims card.

Many a time they engage the muslims who seem to be quite conservative in engaging atheists unlike christians like you who just open threads to point at atheist then cry victim when it starts.

If muslims start opening threads pointing fingers and threatening people as much as you do here then they would have gotten as much attention from atheist like christianity obviously is getting.

Atheism doesn't mean disbelief in christian God, it means disbelief in ALL of the God concepts man has come up with through out history.

So same way i disbelieve your God yahweh is exactly same way i disbelieve muslim Allah and equally disbelieve Hindu Brahma or Greek Zeus. . . And if you find out the reason why you disbelieve these other religions then you will know exactly why i disbelieve yours.

These other religions tend to keep it to themselves, i have never seen a hindu preach to me or tell me what brahma will do to me if i don't believe it neither in this part of the country have i seen a muslims preach to me in fact the only place i have seen a mosque here is in the barracks. .

I have no problem with your christian God or Belief just like i have no problem with the Muslim God tho i have a problem with their barbaric laws which i am sure i speak and argue against here on nairaland much well.

But robbing your belief on my face like we get everyday both in the street, bus, school virtually everywhere in the name of preaching is practically encroaching in my personal right and space and we have a problem with that.

In nairaland muslims isolate themselves in one section and they pour and swallow their absuridities there once they bring it out in an open ground like here they know quite well they will get exactly what you get...

Once you bring out absurdities and mythical brouhaha in an open public forum like this, you should expect to be challenged and given healthy refutation unless you wish just like a typical theist to shield your belief from skeptic scrutiny... mind you homo sapiens aint robots that are supposed to download what ever you feed into the hardware.

Christians open most threads about atheists then complain when they get equal attention from atheist, is that not blatant hypocrisy and if i must say childish victim mindset.

This thread alone is enough to show you pin point atheist more than other religions care to do so do not complain when they accord you similar favour.

After all God is not dead, that which has not been shown to live cannot be said to be dead..

and he is coming soon, probably in the next 10000years he will still be coming soon... You need a dictionary to know the meaning of SOON.

Last your religion of today, is the myth of the future. . . Take a look behind historical timeline to see that

Lest i forget, if you don't want atheist to stop attacking your christian absurdities...
Why not just pray for us to stop, am sure your christian God is all powerful and can do that. So pray for us to stop....it should be easy for your God and i suggest you start your fasting and prayers immediately.

Until then, you have to deal with atheist bullshiit everyday smiley
[/b]

A month of dry fasting will surely get god(s)'s attention. Don't eat or drink water oh... just keep praying for us atheist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Weah96:

Listen man, your argument essentially boils down to "show me that you're not dreaming," which is essentially the silliest thing I've ever read on here. I take it that you're either trolling or have officially conceded that you have no case.
Yeah, prove your existence, and thats not silly, you are.
If you cant prove your existence, how then can you even prove anything. The Holy Bible calls you foolish and that is exactly what y'all are displaying here. A Simple task such as this brings confusion into a fools system.

Praise to the God of the mind, the author and finisher of intuitions, science and technology..He gave us brains..Job35:11
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Weah96: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
winner01:

Yeah, prove your existence, and thats not silly, you are.
If you cant prove your existence, how then can you even prove anything. The Holy Bible calls you foolish and that is exactly what y'all are displaying here. A Simple task such as this brings confusion into a fools system.

Praise to the God of the mind, the author and finisher of intuitions, science and technology..He gave us brains..Job35:11

Shut up! Prove to me that you don't worship a w)hore? Better yet, prove to me that your God is not the feces I left in the toilet earlier. Do you have the proof that you don't offer prayers to my feces?

This is beyond proving anything, you've turned into a troll. You want me to prove that I'm not dreaming. I've already proven to you that I am a human being or an A.I but in your solipsist head, only nonsense matters.
Imagine what your brothers must be going through, seeing you breakdance here. You alone will be responsible for some converts to atheism with your "prove to me that you are not dreaming" BS.

The man gave you the power to move mountains with your mouth, I don't see any mountains moving, and yet you bring your shameless behind here to ask me for proof that I'm not on Nairaland in a dream. Are you here in a dream?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Weah96:

Shut up! Prove to me that you don't worship a w)hore? Better yet, prove to me that your God is not the feces I left in the toilet earlier. Do you have the proof that you don't offer prayers to my feces?

This is beyond proving anything, you've turned into a troll. You want me to prove that I'm not dreaming. I've already proven to you that I am a human being or an A.I but in your solipsist head, only nonsense matters.
Imagine what your brothers must be going through, seeing you breakdance here. You alone will be responsible for some converts to atheism with your "prove to me that you are not dreaming" BS.

The man gave you the power to move mountains with your mouth, I don't see any mountains moving, and yet you bring your shameless behind here to ask me for proof that I'm not on Nairaland in a dream. Are you here in a dream?
Oh my.., You are one sad demented kid, u must look like your faeces.
To give a simple proof that you exist, you become brain-blank. you and your friends.
You should cry everyday till you find proof of your existence.
You are an anti-theist not an atheist, your types abound more in foolishness.
To further confirm this, you use the word "convert", making atheism or anti theism seem a belief itself. Y'all are just pawns.
If ill be responsible for anything, it'll be critical thoughts and deep search, not from demonic books or scientists, but from your heart.

You are no relevant than an ant in a self existent universe. go figure, and put your brains at work this time.
Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Weah96: 4:06am On Jul 29, 2015
winner01:

Oh my.., You are one sad demented kid, u must look like your faeces.
To give a simple proof that you exist, you become brain-blank. you and your friends.
You should cry everyday till you find proof of your existence.
You are an anti-theist not an atheist, your types abound more in foolishness.
To further confirm this, you use the word "convert", making atheism or anti theism seem a belief itself. Y'all are just pawns.
If ill be responsible for anything, it'll be critical thoughts and deep search, not from demonic books or scientists, but from your heart.

You are no relevant than an ant in a self existent universe. go figure, and put your brains at work this time.

How am I an anti theist if I believe in the one true God, MYSELF? I will raise myself up when I die, even though you'll probably be somewhere stuck in a dream. As usual.

Keep walking around thinking that everyone here on NAIRALAND is in YOUR dream. Ha-ha-ha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 1:53am On Jul 30, 2015
Weah96:

How am I an anti theist if I believe in the one true God, MYSELF? I will raise myself up when I die, even though you'll probably be somewhere stuck in a dream. As usual.

Keep walking around thinking that everyone here on NAIRALAND is in YOUR dream. Ha-ha-ha
Lol, sad and confused boy...

I wonder how frustrated ive made you cos you cant even prove that you exist.

ishilove, lalasticlala, pls jare can you help so we can see how many "intelligent" atheists out there can give solid proofs of their existence.. seems these ones have run out of intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Weah96: 2:08am On Jul 30, 2015
winner01:
Lol, sad and confused boy...

I wonder how frustrated ive made you cos you cant even prove that you exist.

ishilove, pls jare can you help so we can see how many "intelligent" atheists out there can give solid proofs of their existence.. seems these ones have run out of intelligence.

You need to wake up from your dream, homeboy. You are wallowing in madness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Weah96:

You need to wake up from your dream, homeboy. You are wallowing in madness.
young man, you sound wild, you belong to the jungle, maybe there you'll find your types who just exist without an answer.

1 Like

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Before I used to argue with atheists like nobody's business. But then the holy spirit made me to understand that arguing makes no sense. Jesus made it clear, we should teach ... TEACH... the gospel, if they don't listen or reject you, leave them. The holy spirit will take charge over that situation.

If something doesn't exist then don't talk about .. It's as simple as that.

I have experienced God for myself. Just like you atheists, I used to be a very strong questioner of Christ. So why did God do this? Why is this happening? Until I was in a very bad place in my life. I failed to gain admission, my father was not there for me.

I decided to follow my mother to church as usual, but that was a different service. It was the cross over service in salvation ministries. Papa said we should write down want we don't want to see in 2015..well I didn't, the next day we were asked to write down what we want to see.. I did cos, I was sitting beside my mom, so no escape.

From dat day that I began to experience God's favour. I gave my life to Christ. ND since then, ooo boy! Peace, favor, joy unimaginable..

Now my life has taken another turn. You atheists ask questions, truth is we can't answer them. Only God can, and as God he won't come to you if u don't open your heart to him, ND those he just goes to without them coming to him, have their grace.

So please atheists, just like my bruh said, if u want to see romans,go to Rome. If u want to know God, go to him.. Ps. With a open heart.. Nobody can ask me ask me about God I'll have answers cos God is not understood except you experience him yourself. You atheists want to twist and turn the scriptures. Waiting to hear what Christians will say so that you can accuse him or her. No doubt some Christians can be religious , leave those one's.

So chill y'all.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by winner01(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2015
I bless God for your life sister Blossom023.....I was just trying to rationalize with them thats why i strictly left out spiritual tthings.

But it seems most of them are not as bright as i thought. I mean if you cant prove the existence of something you can see (such as yourself), how much more something you cannot see. Especially considering the fact that our source for knowledge is limited to our senses.
I have concluded that most of them know that God exists but hope that he dosent exist.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Committed Atheists Were Once Chtistians (opinion?) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
winner01:
I bless God for your life sister Blossom023.....I was just trying to rationalize with them thats why i strictly left out spiritual tthings.

But it seems most of them are not as bright as i thought. I mean if you cant prove the existence of something you can see (such as yourself), how much more something you cannot see. Especially considering the fact that our source for knowledge is limited to our senses.
I have concluded that most of them know that God exists but hope that he dosent exist.

Yasss.. Pray for me that I don't go back to the world, cos for every level there is a new devil...,the things I did in the past are fighting w me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 70th Birthday (Photos) / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.