Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady (58177 Views)

Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / How I Played A Ph Girl (pictures Added) / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Omotolu:
....says who? Not that the lady dated her friend's lover. She dated her friend's mere pal.

Abi ooo.

Many husbands and wives met through that way.

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
sexymoma:
I swear!! had to read this again and again.... Ma guy i dedicate my left nyash for u... grin

Why left nyash?

Left nyansh are always small...try make am two nah grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Input(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!! no homo pls

2 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by ylaa(f): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
GET THEE BEHIND ME EVIL DEVIL
imsuboi:

[size=20pt] go get a lawyer grin grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
proxillin:
I met this lady on a social app. She friend-zoned me for some 3 months though I made her realize my intention.

She keeps disturbing me with lengthy chats. She can chat for 24 hours. And that alone was getting on my nerves, that I started snubbing her on chat. I only respond once in a while.

I think she noticed it, she changed her tactics and started flirting..talking dirty and sending me funny pictures of her.

I took it as an invitation, so I brought up the issue of dating again. She said we should meet and discuss it.

We set a date for the date. In the morning of the set date, on whatsap she told me she is coming with a friend of her. I thought she feared for her security and was trying to play safe...I agreed they should come together.

We went to Cumbaland (Indian restaurant)...chop all the choppables (Chop my money). We still continued the discussion, she ended up not giving me any tangible answer.

2 weeks later, she said the weekend will be boring for her, she will be home alone, she said she wants to come to my house. Chaii my head bounced. I was like chaii...this is the opportunity.... On the Saturday morning when I went out to pick her at the bus stop close to my house, I saw a lady beside her, I thought the lady was just a passerby...to found out she was the same friend she brought on the first day (her makeup confused me). They came, I ran my generator for 8 ours they spent with me glued to my DSTV watching telemondo/MTV. She wouldnt even talk to me.

I later invited her to my inner room where I made my move, she refused and started cursing. So I dont want it to turn to a rape scenario, I let her go.

Later on whatsap, I asked why she keeps bringing her friend, she said she cant go anywhere without her.

I said OK...This bad thought just came to my mind. I knew I had nothing to loose again. I have spent already (thats a loss on its own). Nothing can be worse.

So I intentionally invited her over to my house this time...as usual she brought her friend which was part of my plan.

When opportunity presented itself, I collected her friends number. I took a risk, I told her not to tell my girl. To my dismay she cooperated with me, I pinged her on whatsap, she responded and we started flowing just neutrally.

The next time we agreed to go to the beach. I was very surprised to see this girl dressed sexily, even over dressed more than my girl. My eyes stayed glued on her that my girl nearly caught me. May be she did, may be not.

In the night I buzzed her and I told her how sexy she was that day. I told her I felt like kissing and foundling her that day.

She said "you should have done it in front of your girl" jokingly.

I said "Do you know my girl doesnt stop us", she said "Hmmmm"

Shockingly she said "I know there is nothing between you guys"

I was shocked. So my girl told her friend she had nothing for me.

I told the lady, why is she doing this to me? She hasnt given me any answer and when I make any move, she bark like dog. What does she want, shes confusing me....

In short, na so her friend agreed to come to my house alone ooo. It was on a rainy Saturday. She barely enters my house when we started the "You know what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed" (close your eyes).

I was at my office one day when I saw pings...my girl started blasting...

Why are men like this?
You are a dog
You are not different from others..
Men will always be men ...blah blah blah..

So if u want to date someone, its my friend that you think its right for you to date. You cheated with my friend.

I said "Madam, Let me ask you a question".

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

I said "So whats your definition of cheating?"

She said "but u have been disturbing me for a while now"

I said "For a while? ooh and you are proud of that? And have you given me any tangible answer?"

She said "why are you impatient?"

I just told her to get a lawyer...she cursed and changed DP to funny images about guys...U know what they do na...

I found out that she read her friends whatsap chat and got to know we were fckng.

Guys....Am i really at fault?

Did I betray her?

nice one .
you deserve an award

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Lilshorecords(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
proxillin:

Why?
no mind him. Your on sense. God bless you brother.

2 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by sniper77(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
proxillin:
I met this lady on a social app. She friend-zoned me for some 3 months though I made her realize my intention.

She keeps disturbing me with lengthy chats. She can chat for 24 hours. And that alone was getting on my nerves, that I started snubbing her on chat. I only respond once in a while.

I think she noticed it, she changed her tactics and started flirting..talking dirty and sending me funny pictures of her.

I took it as an invitation, so I brought up the issue of dating again. She said we should meet and discuss it.

We set a date for the date. In the morning of the set date, on whatsap she told me she is coming with a friend of her. I thought she feared for her security and was trying to play safe...I agreed they should come together.

We went to Cumbaland (Indian restaurant)...chop all the choppables (Chop my money). We still continued the discussion, she ended up not giving me any tangible answer.

2 weeks later, she said the weekend will be boring for her, she will be home alone, she said she wants to come to my house. Chaii my head bounced. I was like chaii...this is the opportunity.... On the Saturday morning when I went out to pick her at the bus stop close to my house, I saw a lady beside her, I thought the lady was just a passerby...to found out she was the same friend she brought on the first day (her makeup confused me). They came, I ran my generator for 8 ours they spent with me glued to my DSTV watching telemondo/MTV. She wouldnt even talk to me.

I later invited her to my inner room where I made my move, she refused and started cursing. So I dont want it to turn to a rape scenario, I let her go.

Later on whatsap, I asked why she keeps bringing her friend, she said she cant go anywhere without her.

I said OK...This bad thought just came to my mind. I knew I had nothing to loose again. I have spent already (thats a loss on its own). Nothing can be worse.

So I intentionally invited her over to my house this time...as usual she brought her friend which was part of my plan.

When opportunity presented itself, I collected her friends number. I took a risk, I told her not to tell my girl. To my dismay she cooperated with me, I pinged her on whatsap, she responded and we started flowing just neutrally.

The next time we agreed to go to the beach. I was very surprised to see this girl dressed sexily, even over dressed more than my girl. My eyes stayed glued on her that my girl nearly caught me. May be she did, may be not.

In the night I buzzed her and I told her how sexy she was that day. I told her I felt like kissing and foundling her that day.

I told the lady, why is she doing this to me? She hasnt given me any answer and when I make any move, she bark like dog. What does she want, shes confusing me....

In short, na so her friend agreed to come to my house alone ooo. It was on a rainy Saturday. She barely enters my house when we started the "You know what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed" (close your eyes).

Why are men like this?
You are a dog

So if u want to date someone, its my friend that you think its right for you to date. You cheated with my friend.

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

I said "For a while? ooh and you are proud of that? And have you given me any tangible answer?"

I just told her to get a lawyer...she cursed and changed DP to funny images about guys...U know what they do na...

I found out that she read her friends whatsap chat and got to know we were fckng.

Did I betray her?

I doff my hat.

2 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by babyfaceafrica: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
hotwax:

The lady likes him. She just want to toil with him first. You know how cats play with food (prey) before eating it.

But in this she miscalculated
then she has to pay for playing hrd to get!!...gals hve to know its annoying when you toy with men emotionsm..its either yes or no...which one is am thinking bout it?..indecision!!

4 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by cyprus000: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:
So in other words, you're a hunny niggur willing to put your p3nis in any available hole.
Good for her that she didn't agree to it.
Your goal from the beginning was to get in her pants. I doubt you wanted anything serious.

Now that you've entered this one, it's time to move onto another I guess.

And all these boys are hailing your promiscuity.
All of una Na the same.
[size=13pt]
You reminde me of wailing wailer'sgrintongue
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcoOfGZp6PWjtpmSONVr9YXvsdom-OSTIfO5JnTKZZU1DhblmxhA[/img]
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqejPsll2TC2FjRX1cyzi1ZFKZXf0f7r_BhsNC8susagYwhkNQig[/img]
[/size]

16 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:
So in other words, you're a hunny niggur willing to put your p3nis in any available hole.
Your goal from the beginning was to get in her pants. I doubt you wanted anything serious.

All of una Na the same.
if 2 say I can locate u, I must feel how Ūя̲̅s tastes like... And I m serious about it, I've never target a chick and fail lie lie, I've never... From Ūя̲̅ comment u will get a lot of yanga on Ūя̲̅ head bt for me I have my tactics of always having my way........ Its only married women that I won't do with coz I respect Marriege

6 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
Saraha1:
The world is really coming to an end.
People discuss sex now adays as if they are discussing food.
We have lost the goal of heaven.

Yeah, sex - this novelty.

If our ancestors didn't talk much about sex, maybe they just preferred action.

I know God didn't create 7B people from dust. Mothers were impregnated.

6 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
ironbody03:
Since you both are not dating,so, you did nothing wrong my brother

Yes! Seconded!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Dayociro: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
No dulling, you follow Lionel messi tactics *any chance fire!!!*

Na man you be!!!

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by harbeedaymee(f): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
proxillin:

Why are men like this?
You are a dog

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

Did I betray her?

waa gbayi! chop knuckle! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Yes! Seconded!!

Thirded

4 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by sexymoma(f): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Why left nyash?

Left nyansh are always small...try make am two nah grin
Abeg comot here... Wetin u find come here angry

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by idu1(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
No lady comment for frontpage

gringrincheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
proxillin:

Why are men like this?
You are a dog

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

Did I betray her?

Bros r u sure u know d meaning of BETRAY? I dont think so.
Bobo u did it right

5 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by cococandy(f): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ok you guys keep rejoicing Na. grin

But Don't join those that come here to weep about how easy it is to sleep with them Nigerian girls. Because you'all are giving mixed signals.

Do you want easy lays or those that play hard to get? It confusing figuring out what these dudes really want.
BuddhaPalm:

Getting into someone pants - as you choose to call it - is a very worthy/worthwile goal.

She knew 1,000% what the gentleman's intentions were. She just strung him along with "The Possibility of Sex" (book title BTW).

That's the game you women play.

You can tell from the overwhelming accolades here, from the men-folk, that this is a universal story.

This is indeed a sweet point for the man-team. Think of all the young guys here who will learn a little bit more about self respect from reading this.

If you show your husband this, he'll most likely chuckle.

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:

All of una Na the same.

Eh pain u reach?

Get a lawyer

11 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:
Ok you guys keep rejoicing Na. grin

But Don't join those that come here to weep about how easy it is to sleep with them Nigerian girls. Because you'all are giving mixed signals.

Do you want easy lays or those that play has to get? It confusing figuring out what these dudes really want.

Hard to get has limit..she be virgin Mary ?

7 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by cococandy(f): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
hotwax:

Eh pain u reach?

Get a lawyer

Why are you all quoting me? grin

Is it because you don't like the truth?

Una dey here dey encourage OP to be sleeping around.

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
@Proxillin.

Now you have recoup some part of your money. You need to strategize you game plan now and go for the other punnny. To get your main target will be quite easy now though you need to proof to her it wasn't intentional. Then give her sometime she will definitely get over it, after yanshing both of them just dump them immediately and move on.

Your work is not finished yet.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
ylaa:
NONSENSE

Get a lawyer

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:

Why are you all quoting me? grin

Is it because you don't like the truth?

Una dey here dey encourage OP to be sleeping around.

You know its not about sex and fornication. It's about justice

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by redcliff: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
proxillin:

Why are men like this?
You are a dog

"Were we dating?"

She said "No"

Did I betray her?

1 Like

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by redcliff: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
gracile:
na wa 4 all this comments !!!
never knew this was the yardstick for measuring men undecided

My friend go and sitdown...

4 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by iamkingzlee(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op, You are a sure someborry! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by cococandy(f): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
hotwax:

You know its not about sex and fornication. It's about justice
ok I've heard. Lol
Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by Eleniyan15: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Respect Real G
nah wetin for those babes b dah.....carry on buh no say d dey yu go try am wif calabar babe ........

3 Likes

Re: How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady by hotwax: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:
ok I've heard. Lol

Thanks smiley smiley shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You / Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.