Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent (11941 Views)

'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by marvelous000: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Goodbye!
[size=13pt]
Take care.

and be a good girl,while I am awaytongue
[/size]
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
Take care.

and be a good girl,while I am awaytongue
[/size]

Suck my lady balls. tongue
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Like your mammy ho!

Just a forum arguments...u quickly descended so low attack my parents.

It shows how uncultured you are.

I blame your cave trolls you call family for producing u.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

First you say my points make sense and now you are saying I argue without intelligence. Which one is it dumb ass?

You need an updated dictionary dumb ass! Men sitting around at their workplace talking about their sex mates aborting their babies is like Nigerian/African women paying groom price!

I try to respect peoples opinion no matter how sick you.

But i sense your sickness is off limit.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

I try to respect peoples opinion no matter how sick you.

But i sense your sickness is off limit.

Bish bye.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

Just a forum arguments...u quickly descended so low attack my parents.

It shows how uncultured you are.

I blame your cave trolls you call family for producing u.

Mammy ho is your mother? I didn't know! lipsrsealed. I blamed your father for not influencing your mother to abort you.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 1:03am On Aug 02, 2015
MrsChima:

Mammy ho is your mother? I didn't know! lipsrsealed. I blamed your father for not influencing your mother to abort you.

And i bet your cave troll parents wont think of aborting another abormination
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 1:30am On Aug 02, 2015
proxillin:

And i bet your cave troll parents wont think of aborting another abormination

You should know all about being an abomination to life period.

Have you ever wondered why every time you visit your grandparents' house and hear toilet flushing? It is a memorial to how you were brought to the world and unfortunately didn't drowned. wink
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2015
MrsChima:

You should know all about being an abomination to life period.

Have you ever wondered why every time you visit your grandparents' house and hear toilet flushing? It is a memorial to how you were brought to the world and unfortunately didn't drowned. wink

I will repeat myself.

I am forced to berrate the trolls that allow your existent. Its a monumental mistake for mankind.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
proxillin:

I will repeat myself.

I am forced to berrate the trolls that allow your existent. Its a monumental mistake for mankind.

That's why the bish aborted your baby cos she didn't want another failed YOU.

Flush flush bish!
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrsChima:

That's why the bish aborted your baby cos she didn't want another failed YOU.

Flush flush bish!

For your akamu brain, bcuz i posted something, it shows it happened to me.

Meeeen these trolls no do well. Why didnt they use condom ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys / 10 Ways To Melt A Woman's Heart / Yes! She Asked Me Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.