Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent (11775 Views)

'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Abortion is legal and I mentioned NO country.

Keep up...you are drowning.

U didnt mentioned country...hmmmm

And look ...this is nairaland...and im a nigerian who naratted a story of what happened in nigeria.

And abortion is ilegal in nigeria.

And chima is a nigerian name of igbo descendant.

Based on the premises above,kindly judge your self.

Weighn your logicabilty on a scale of 10
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

U didnt mentioned country...hmmmm

And look ...this is nairaland...and im a nigerian who naratted a story of what happened in nigeria.

And abortion is ilegal in nigeria.

And chima is a nigerian name of igbo descendant.

Based on the premises above,kindly judge your self.

Weighn your logicabilty on a scale of 10

Thank you for acknowledged that I mentioned no country.

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

[quote][/quote]

MrsChima:

Abortion is legal.
Murder is illegal (those whose aren't in the womb)

If you don't mind the death penalty...murder away.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Religion is AGAINST Feminism so your stance on religion fanatics make no SENSE.

Your argument AGAINST feminism lack logic and sense.

feminism is actually a religion, fact! What do religions do? What are their characteristics? One of it is that religion has a well defined doctrine. The doctrines and dogmas of the feminist religion are:

pro-LGBT as an acceptable and normal way of life, which is instrinsic in the human being.

Pro-abortion, which should be a normal thing because the baby or fetus, like the call it, is just some tissues.

Monopolization of reproductive power, which seeks to entrench it that a man has no right or say in whether hi OWN child be born or not.

On the mystical ground, the worship of some lilith, the woman who mythology has it was the first woman for Adam.

Etc.

It also aften said that religion is the death of reason. The same thing can be found among feminists to and this can be seen clearly when they argue on abortion that it is their body.

When you put it plainly, biologically and otherwise i such a way that feminists have no better arguement to counter you, they still stubbornly stick to their tyranical tendencies to monopolize reproductive power by screaming in your face, "my body, my choice!" like one is trying to drag ownership of her body with her. Their behaviour in this case brings to mind the attitude of that desperate catholic, who is losing ground in a biblical debate about the asumption of mary and screams in your head that "no matter what you say, i am not leaving the catholic church!"

so, someone pls tell me why we shouldn't think that feminism is a religion on its own?

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Lady...i understand your points.

Based on your arguments....i learnt that a lady has the right to choose what happens yo her body. After all its her body.

The lady might end up giving birth to baby she might end up taking care alone.

A guy should have protected sex to avoid unwanted pregnancy.

Im fine with all your arguments...you r making sense.

My point will still remains my point.

A man must be aware of any pregnancy.

Even in american sperm donation services.

The donor must sign off that his sperm will be used for pregnating a lady.

Siemen is like somebody donating his liver. Thats why they attach importance to it.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Feminism isn't a "western" thing either. grin.

Why be married and STILL CHEAT? A million dollar question.

niggga, you can ask your presidents that question. The funny thing is that both presidents are democrats, a political party that champions the feminists course in the United States of Amerikkka.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
craziebone:

niggga, you can ask your presidents that question. The funny thing is that both presidents are democrats, a political party that champions the feminists course in the United States of Amerikkka.

You want me to ask the president what again nigga?
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
craziebone:

feminism is actually a religion, fact! What do religions do? What are their characteristics? One of it is that religion has a well defined doctrine. The doctrines and dogmas of the feminist religion are:

pro-LGBT as an acceptable and normal way of life, which is instrinsic in the human being.

Pro-abortion, which should be a normal thing because the baby or fetus, like the call it, is just some tissues.

Monopolization of reproductive power, which seeks to entrench it that a man has no right or say in whether hi OWN child be born or not.

On the mystical ground, the worship of some lilith, the woman who mythology has it was the first woman for Adam.

Etc.

It also aften said that religion is the death of reason. The same thing can be found among feminists to and this can be seen clearly when they argue on abortion that it is their body.

When you put it plainly, biologically and otherwise i such a way that feminists have no better arguement to counter you, they still stubbornly stick to their tyranical tendencies to monopolize reproductive power by screaming in your face, "my body, my choice!" like one is trying to drag ownership of her body with her. Their behaviour in this case brings to mind the attitude of that desperate catholic, who is losing ground in a biblical debate about the asumption of mary and screams in your head that "no matter what you say, i am not leaving the catholic church!"

so, someone pls tell me why we shouldn't think that feminism is a religion on its own?

Lol @ my body my choice.

Why do their bodies requires sperm to produce.

My sperm my asset ...hhahahahaaa
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

Lady...i understand your points.

Based on your arguments....i learnt that a lady has the right to choose what happens yo her body. After all its her body.

The lady might end up giving birth to baby she might end up taking care alone.

A guy should have protected sex to avoid unwanted pregnancy.

Im fine with all your arguments...you r making sense.

My point will still remains my point.

A man must be aware of any pregnancy.

Even in american sperm donation services.

The donor must sign off that his sperm will be used for pregnating a lady.

Siemen is like somebody donating his liver. Thats why they attach importance to it.

Question...would you want to know if you may not potentially be the father of an unborn child?

Be honest. The fact remains that if a woman isn't sure who has impregnated her she may not be comfortable with sharing the news which may implicate her being promiscuous.

It happens where women have more than one sex partner and the main boyfriend isn't the father.

There are many reasons why women have abortions, it is not always fact that she is denying the sperm donor the right to know or doesn't want him to be the father.

There are MANY different reasons why each girl abort their babies.

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

Lol @ my body my choice.

Why do their bodies requires sperm to produce.

My sperm my asset ...hhahahahaaa

It does require sperm to produce a child but it is also take intelligence for a man to select quality women that won't engage in irresponsible activities. wink
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Question...would you want to know if you may not potentially be the father of an unborn child?

Be honest. The fact remains that if a woman isn't sure who has impregnated her she may not be comfortable with sharing the news which may implicate her being promiscuous.

It happens where women have more than one sex partner and the main boyfriend isn't the father.

There are many reasons why women have abortions, it is not always fact that she is denying the sperm donor the right to know or doesn't want him to be the father.

There are MANY different reasons why each girl abort their babies.

Gud.

Lets base this debate on my story.

She was sick for 2 months due to abortion. Nobody knew tge sympton.

My friend didnt know d sympton.

My friend didnt ask if she aborted.

She came out voluntarily to say she aborted my friends pregnancy.

She was sure the pregnancy belonged to my friend.

Nobody forced her to confess.

So your point that she might have many sexual partners and not sure who its belongs is invalid
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

It does require sperm to produce a child but it is also take intelligence for a man to select quality women that won't engage in irresponsible activities. wink

Mrschima...

Lol
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
craziebone:

Etc.

Thank God I am not religious! Religious folks are confused as hell! Feminism is about women being equal to a man in every area of life and anything that is AGAINST that idea loft Is not feminist.

Anti'Feminsim doesn't support women being equal to men.

The bible has MANY anti-feminist assertions that oppressed women and then say uplift women with love.

I taya oo

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

Mrschima...

Lol

Dummy..didn't you see I said you need sperm to produce a child?

You this ignorant chauvinistic pig.

2 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Thank God I am not religious! Religious folks are confused as hell! Feminism is about women being equal to a man in every area of life and anything that is AGAINST that idea loft Is not feminist.

Anti'Feminsim doesn't support women being equal to men.

The bible has MANY anti-feminist assertions that oppressed women and then say uplift women with love.

I taya oo

And you know women can never be equal to men.

Women carry pregnancy and thats why they are valued and respect.

I have met a femiist who was contesting and protesting why a woman should carry pregnancy.

I just told her to go make her case with God.

Feminism is anti-God
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

Gud.

Lets base this debate on my story.

She was sick for 2 months due to abortion. Nobody knew tge sympton.

My friend didnt know d sympton.

My friend didnt ask if she aborted.

She came out voluntarily to say she aborted my friends pregnancy.

She was sure the pregnancy belonged to my friend.

Nobody forced her to confess.

So your point that she might have many sexual partners and not sure who its belongs is invalid

Is this "friend" you? You seems to know all the answers to your "friend" issue. Hmmm.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

And you know women can never be equal to men.

Women carry pregnancy and thats why they are valued and respect.

I have met a femiist who was contesting and protesting why a woman should carry pregnancy.

I just told her to go make her case with God.

Feminism is anti-God

You see this bullsh1t ladies? If you are AGAINST GOD you are a feminist. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

MrsChima:

Abortion is legal.
Murder is illegal (those whose aren't in the womb)

If you don't mind the death penalty...murder away.

I see my post...where is the country that I supposedly have mentioned or stated?

Thanks for helping me embarrassed you. grin
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Is this "friend" you? You seems to know all the answers to your "friend" issue. Hmmm.

Because i follow d issue 24 7. And we work in d same office. Plus d guy always breifing me
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

You see this bullsh1t ladies? If you are AGAINST GOD you are a feminist. cheesy grin

If you are question God on why its only women that get pregnant.

You are a feminist.

You are calling God's integrity to question and God hate this. That makes you his enemy.

Its logic. You always have problem with logic
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

If you are question God on why its only women that get pregnant.

You are a feminist.

You are calling God's integrity to question and God hate this. That makes you his enemy.

Its logic. You always have problem with logic

God hates no one but he is gravely disappointed on your ignorance.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

Because i follow d issue 24 7. And we work in d same office. Plus d guy always breifing me

Are you his counselor or pastor, A coworker is briefing you daily about his personal life outside of work? Bullsh1t!

Even if the guy is telling you all of his business doesn't mean it is true and you know EVERY details.
So guys gossip and run their mouths like girls after all.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

God hates no one but he is gravely disappointed on your ignorance.

You r just a pathetic agama lizard. Must you argue everything. People like u cant have husband. Now i see the reason why you are a feminist.

Only an enemy of God fight with God.

He created all rhings and they were fine.

Now somebody like you is coming to question God why guys dont get pregnant.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Are you his counselor or pastor, A coworker is briefing you daily about his personal life outside of work? Bullsh1t!

Even if the guy is telling you all of his business doesn't mean it is true and you know EVERY details.
So guys gossip and run their mouths like girls after all.

So when two friends talk about their personal probkem, ita gossip. You seriously need deliverance.

Like i wrote in my previous. Post.

Feminism has erased the logical parts of your brains.

You just argue wirhout intelligence
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

You r just a pathetic agama lizard. Must you argue everything. People like cant have husband. Now i see the reason why you are a feminist.

Only an enemy of God fight with God.

He created all rhings and they were fine.

Now somebody like you is coming you to question God why guys dont get pregnant.

Now I see why you are a flaming fagg@t. lipsrsealed
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Now I see why you are a flaming fagg@t. lipsrsealed

And you madam are a rotten frog
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

And you madam are a rotten frog

Like your mammy ho!
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
proxillin:

So when two friends talk about their personal probkem, ita gossip. You seriously need deliverance.

Like i wrote in my previous. Post.

Feminism has erased the logical parts of your brains.

You just argue wirhout intelligence
First you say my points make sense and now you are saying I argue without intelligence. Which one is it dumb ass?

You need an updated dictionary dumb ass! Men sitting around at their workplace talking about their sex mates aborting their babies is like Nigerian/African women paying groom price!
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by marvelous000: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Like your mammy ho!
[size=13pt]
C'mon.

You don't have to include parents on this. Its him
you have prosps with.

Why not face himangry
[/size]
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
C'mon.

You don't have to include parents on this. Its him
you have prosps with.

Why not face himangry
[/size]

I know I didn't mentioned your name. Stay in your lane! Your boyfriend got this!
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by marvelous000: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsChima:

I know I didn't mentioned your name. Stay in your lane! Your boyfriend got this!
[size=13pt]
I already have too many troubles today.

I sure won't make you one, so I will retire for the day.

[/size]
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
I already have too many troubles today.

I sure won't make you one, so I will retire for the day.
[/size]

Goodbye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Little Girl Dancing ‘provocative Seductive’ In Publicly (WATCH VIDEO) / Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady / How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.