Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

#youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter (47937 Views)

Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. / Opinion: Stop Using Physical Force On Nigerian Kids / #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
#youknowyourmumisnigerian when she buys your Christmas clothes as early as July.

8 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by julbeauty(f): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
#youknowyourmumisanigerian when u finish eatingvand u tell her mum im not full i want more then she says ehn go and drink garri....

5 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by virus05(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
ichidodo:
Finally, FP.... F**king hell.
how can you Bleep hell :/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tomfrench:
#youknowyourmumisnigerian

when she sneaks up on you in the middle of the night,

just to know the kind of TV channel your watching alone...by 12 midnight undecided

OR

when your Mum threatens to flog you....if you don't finish that plate of eba cool

U sef what type of TV channel re u watching by 12 am? Don't lie ooh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
VenusBetty:
when you call her mummy, she replies 'omo'
Dang...blaq is beautiful
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Dolypson04(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
When you help bring her something and she told you " put it on my head"

5 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy that's my mum o... Tell her you feel like you have malaria, she'll say it's because you've been busy with your laptop all day. Choiiii
cheesy
cheesy
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy that's my mum o... Tell her you feel like you have malaria, she'll say it's because you've been busy with your laptop all day. Choiiii
cheesy

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you & I?
that would be like Albert Einstein exchanging gametes with Marilyn Monroe grin

our son would be like- super-smart & very mischievous cheesy

Lol hahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy nd very handsome cheesy
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian when she adds spice to OKRO and you end up biting your lips at dinner.

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Petitediva14(f): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
VickyRotex:

My mum is so guilty of that last one. cheesy

I mean, e.g. how can you price 11k meat to 3k?

Oh, I pity those meat sellers. My belly turns me, but I'll remain silent.

But later they both agree on reasonable price.

My mum's own is she would price the meat or any item to like 3k when the person has agreed she would price it to 1.5k and i would be like which kain wahala be this. And the worst part is if the person doesn't agree she would sometimes leave and they would call her back or i would beg her to go back. I used to feel bad for them.

16 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Sinbad2(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
When she tells you not to pick money on the road so that u won't turns to goat;Love u mum

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
#youknowyourmumisNigerian- when a romance/sex scene is about to commence in a movie & she asks that you go pee or go take your bath..

if your mum didn't do this to you when you were little- then she must have been super cool grin

7 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by NaLaugh: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
cheesy
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
Midehi:
i love this

when you call her: mum
she replies: dad
Lmao.. cheesy
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
sapientia:
#YouknowyourmumisNigerian when she complains about not ever having money but still gives you money daily

RIP mum cry cry cry cry
dis is emotional.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Ipheyemmy01(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
#youknowmumisNIgeria When she tells you to go and get the belt, or caught the cane she will use to beat you.
When she is beating you and keeps shouting you want to beat me abi.
When she stays all night at the bed side when you are admitted at the hospita. Kudos, shout out, million gbosa for all Nigerian mum.

13 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by hadura29(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
arisekola77:
Iya ni wura

Few people noticed that.....

I love my mom

6 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by hadura29(m): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
That's all I have got to say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
sameer1212:
Lmao.. cheesy
yea...thats what my mum does!
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol hahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy nd very handsome cheesy

where you inundated with Nitrous Oxide - this your laughter na die

& yes - he would be as handsome as Shrek grin

continue with the Nigerianmother thing jare
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by VickyRotex(f): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Petitediva14:

My mum's own is she would price the meat or any item to like 3k when the person has agreed she would price it to 1.5k and i would be like which kain wahala be this. And the worst part is if the person doesn't agree she would sometimes leave and they would call her back or i would beg her to go back. I used to feel bad for them.

I tell you. Just like my mum cheesy if they agree with her price, she'll price it lesser, and when those people say they can't sell it like that, she'll say she's just joking. grin

At times they have to beg her to come back, me sef will be begging her. It aches my head at that moment. Don't like going to the market with her cos of that.

Any time I go to the market on my own, she'll say Ahhhhh they've cheated you, this 10k meat is supposed to be 2k. What?? shocked cheesy

I love my mama die!!!

9 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by tolexy007(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
#You no is a mother, wen she give a serious igbati dat reset to a factory setting...
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Midehi:

yea...thats what my mum does!
lol.. Me too o, especially when she is about to go out and u are still disturbing. Mums are always the best thing to happen to any sane person. I love her u know..

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

where you inundated with Nitrous Oxide - this your laughter na die

& yes - he would be as handsome as Shrek grin

continue with the Nigerianmother thing jare

Lol hahahaha re u really telling me this? U mean u re saying u look like Shrek? cheesy tongue I can never be ur Fiona nd I wil never av shrek lookalike as a son
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Liamm:
is this not Ome_nka's stalker?
see as you dey like toothbrush strand, Get out from my mention and don't derail this fine thread.
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by malonephill(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
iamkingzlee:
#YouknowyourmumisNigerian when; she prefers a nokia torch to an iphone.

#YouknowyourmumIsNigerian when; she beats the hell outta your life and still says, you want to kill me abi
ahahahaha!!! That's my mum love too well kiss

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Karleb(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
DJ! Abeg knack me wrecking ball.
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by redcliff: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
You know your mum is nigerian when you do something bad and she locks you in an empty room in the house and passes food for you with a bible to read.

6 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by esscence00: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
VickyRotex:

My mum is so guilty of that last one. cheesy

I mean, e.g. how can you price 11k meat to 3k?

Oh, I pity those meat sellers. My belly turns me, but I'll remain silent.

But later they both agree on reasonable price.
seconded! grin grin

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by iamkingzlee(m): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tomfrench:
lmao!!! grin
grin chairman!!! Na our naija parents sure pass mehhn.... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marrying And Taking Her Abroad; A Regret? / Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.