Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

#youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter (48314 Views)

Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. / Opinion: Stop Using Physical Force On Nigerian Kids / #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Liamm(m): 7:39am On Jul 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
it seems you are new on politics section, I hit out at Masturbators just the way they hit the wailers. What does that mortar head with Welding glasses has to offer me. Continue to live in an Illusive world. Toothpick
of all the APC supporters on this forum you chose to pick out on one person and you call that "hitting out at them APC suppoters" smh.
Oh. You're calling him a "mortar head with Welding glasses" because he refused to heed to your silly advances. Quite Interesting I must say.

ECOTERRORS the stalker tongue
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by softvio(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2015
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian when she always make comparison of u n Jide..saying"can't u see Jide, good n hardworkin boi unlike u naughty boi"

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2015
#youknowyourmumisnigerian when she wakes up at mid night to pray for you, at church her, 70% of her prayers are for you. Even when on a dying bed, she knows she would die but still prays for you.

Shout out to all the good and prayerful mothers.

RIP mum, your prayers are still working for me and will continue to.

5 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2015
When you do something bad and she will say 'come and suck breast nah, tata'

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Austema(m): 7:45am On Jul 30, 2015
#Youknowyourmumisnigerian when she gives you the last money in her purse, because you need it.

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 30, 2015
Liamm:
of all the APC supporters on this forum you chose to pick out on one person and you call that "hitting out at them APC suppoters" smh.
Oh. You're calling him a "mortar head with Welding glasses" because he refused to heed to your silly advances. Quite Interesting I must say.

ECOTERRORS the stalker tongue

I will give you E-Slap that wil break you into two.
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2015
Sampunk:
undecided We never asked and never wanted to know
I just tire ....
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by enitey(f): 7:48am On Jul 30, 2015
This is hilarious

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Liamm(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I will give you E-Slap that wil break you into two.
so tell me. Who you stalking now?

#No-Offence angry
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by iamkingzlee(m): 7:57am On Jul 30, 2015
IAmTobore:
You can't beleive my mum still wants to acquire a sagem my-s 7 phone. Just because of it's loud speakers!
hahahaha! Bro, good morning. She be DJ? grin

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by GentleToks(m): 7:57am On Jul 30, 2015
YouknowyourmumisaNigerian when she wakes up every morning to roll you over to one side so as to touch, press and feel your penis position on the mattress for wee wee; wet the mattress. And consequently tell you to go spread the mattress in the public so as to embarrass you.

YouknowyourmumisaNigerian when she is beating you seriously and simultaneously crying with the this phrase "Don't kill me cos I didn't kill my parents".

YouknowyourmumisaNigerian when she comes to UK/US and refuse to come out of the house simply cos the weather is cold like freezer but complain to her friends back home that UK/US is too boring and no where to go.

YouknowyourmumisaNigerian when she is watching and looking at every step you take in the house simply cos she is frying chicken in the kitchen.

YouknowyourmumisaNigerian when she told you how brilliant abd intelligent she was back in the days when there is no evidence and blamed her parents' finances for her lack of education.

4 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by iamkingzlee(m): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2015
pharoahs:

Mumu....u wan use laff kill person for here?
grin grin oga boss!!!!
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by mackween: 8:00am On Jul 30, 2015
#youknowyourmumisnigerian when you pay her a visit and she insists you must go back with a bunch of plantain, palm oil etc .......love u mum.
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by BreezyRita(f): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2015
ionsman:
I'm deviating from the norm.....
#Youknowyourmumisnigerian when she sells her wrappers just to make sure you complete your education. ...

Shout out to all Nigerian mums. You rock.

R.I.P mum.... cry
This has got to be my "post of the month"!
Its well.

Shout out to the caring mothers in 9ja!

2 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Pabodan: 8:03am On Jul 30, 2015
demmy66:
hahaha... yes...i can relate with this very well.... your mum must be from the southwest right?

Lol...
yes ooooo
It gives me one kind assurance and confidence alwaz dat someone is out there watching out for me in the place of prayer.

May God satisfy our mothers with long life to enjoy d good fruit of their labour..

2 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2015
VenusBetty:
child
just confirmed! you are from benin.
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by bros856: 8:06am On Jul 30, 2015
When baby brother cry too much and you go to pick him up and mum will say leave him alone he is not crying blood when he is tired he will sleep and eventually the baby sleeps.

When mum will carry cane and say: Oya go to school, you say leave me alone and she will pursue you till you leave for school then she will say: Am not sending you to school to come and feed me at old ageoooo, its for your own good. At old age when you have a job, she will call you and say its the duty of the child to take care of the mother who worked tirelessly to make sure he or she has a good education so you have no excuse. I want to look like my mates. Which she deserve anyway.

2 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Oketwin(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2015
mom am talking to u and u are quite eeh me: but mom: shut up am talking stupid boy

2 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by donJ2(m): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2015
#youknowyourmumisnigerian
when you subscribe for dstv premium bouquet and all she watches is African magic angry angry

#youknowyourmumisnigerian when u think shes asleep in her room, and you smartly change her African magic...to E!,

Mum: *d thunder wer go fire that person in d sitting room is still doing press up*...u wan watch na.ked oyibo abi

Me: shocked shocked shocked
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Oketwin(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2015
mom am talking to u and u are quite eeh
me: but
mom: shut up am talking stupid boy

wen u commit an offence in d morning and dey register your beating by 10pm wen neigbor can't help
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2015
oluwaahmed:
#uknwurmumiisnigerian#. When she comes back from work pissed, u're runnin 2 say oyoyo & she asks "av u done ur assignment" and u say no cry
d kain beat,wey go follow u after the no ehnnn, still dey do press up....
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Missmossy(f): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2015
My mom is too much of a Nigerian grin
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by IAmTobore(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2015
iamkingzlee:
hahahaha! Bro, good morning. She be DJ? grin
No mind her jare.
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by KingTom(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2015
#Youknowyourmumisnigerian when she calls you from the front gate to her room just to tell you to lock the front gategrin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:
just confirmed! you are from benin.
I'm from Ekiti,
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by shaboti: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2015
#youknowyourmumisanigerian when .. if u mistakenly spill a glass of water then you're careless, but if she spills it then u're still careless for keepin it there.

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by chomytex(f): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2015
Lol,tot its only my mum:that woman can price eh.
wisefizz:
Uh...

Lols ...

#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian when she want to buy 1kg of my catfish at #100

My signature below
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by bros856: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2015
When your mum will tell you: Raymond if you impregnant any girl, I will deal with you, she and the baby wouldn't enter my compound,
When she waits and waits, you are more than 35years old she will ask you: Raymond , yes mum. When are you planning to get married? I want to see my grandchildren.
Raymond will now answer but mum remember you said no pregnancy should come from me in your house so am still in your house.
Mum will say: what nonsense I want to see my grandchildren.
Raymond will say: mum then reverse your statement its affecting me. Meanwhile Raymond doesn't have money to go for marriage.
May mothers not used the wrong words on their children. AMEN

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by wisefizz(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2015
chomytex:

Lol,tot its only my mum:that woman can price eh.

Lafss. That's naija mum for u
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by MizMyColi(f): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2015
ionsman:
I'm deviating from the norm.....
#Youknowyourmumisnigerian when she sells her wrappers just to make sure you complete your education. ...

Shout out to all Nigerian mums. You rock.

R.I.P mum.... cry

You have always insulted me at every slight turn on this forum and I have forgiven you at every turn.

Your post got me thinking, taught me a lesson.
Every line made me pause and stare hard.

I celebrate the Nigerian woman and all that she represents. I make bold to say that they are the best.

I am proud of the average Nigerian woman.
I am proud of the tenets that we share in common.
I am proud of the average Nigerian family.

Also, I commiserate with you on your loss.
More Fortitude.

Bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by iamkingzlee(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2015
KingTom:
#Youknowyourmumisnigerian when she calls you from the front gate to her room just to tell you to lock the front gategrin grin
hahahaha... Na that one dey pain pass..
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by ionsman: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

You have always insulted me at every slight turn on this forum and I have forgiven you at every turn.

Your post got me thinking, taught me a lesson.
Every line made me pause and stare hard.

I celebrate the Nigerian woman and all that she represents. I make bold to say that they are the best.

I am proud of the average Nigerian woman.
I am proud of the tenets that we share in common.
I am proud of the average Nigerian family.

Also, I commiserate with you on your loss.
More Fortitude.

Bless.
Guess we are buddies now......Bless..... kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids / Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why / Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.