Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

#youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter (47936 Views)

Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. / Opinion: Stop Using Physical Force On Nigerian Kids / #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
kemmary:
#youknowyourmumisnigerian when after shouting from morning to evening, she ends it with 'after you people will say am shouting'
OMG shocked i thought twas only me mum that says that!

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Obiagelli:
Those days I will finish my food and ask for more, she would tell me to go to the soakaway. Lol
my mum says that too haha.
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by duni04(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
It's sad! Nairaland is now a dumping ground for trash from Linda ikeji. Instead of coming here to read what I've already seen on Linda, why not just open only Linda? Nairaland needs a serious revival!

11 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Sugahylz(f): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Obiagelli:
Those days I will finish my food and ask for more, she would tell me to go to the soakaway. Lol

Eyamaaaahh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Bonapart(m): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Chestar5:
Lol, u know ur mom is Nigerian when u save money with her and when u want to take it back she asks u: the shoe i bought for u last month where did u tink i got it from?....My mumsi is a culprit in this grin
seconded
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by tola9ja: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
[s]
PAGAN9JA:
My mum is not Yoruba.
[/s]

15 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by cocaineaddict(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
iamkingzlee:
#YouknowyourmumisNigerian when; she prefers a nokia torch to an iphone.

#YouknowyourmumIsNigerian when; she beats the hell outta your life and still says, you want to kill me abi
grin grin CLASSIC

14 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by tintingz(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
My mum is not Yoruba.
And who ask for tribe? undecided

19 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
angry

15 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
MhizDeedy:
#Youknowyourmumisnigerian when u re given money by some of her friends nd she collects it from u, then u ask ha 'but mum d money was given to me ' she replies u saying ' if I use this hand to slap ur face ehn all d food nd things u av been enjoying, who provided it?'

When she comes back from work nd u tell her 'mom m hungry then she replies 'did I carry d pot of soup to work?'

When u give her ur assignment nd she says 'don't disturb me, go and give it to ur brother'

your mum must have done this? grin
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by emerged01(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
when she gives back hand

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by helen4(f): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
When u tell her you're hungry and she replies with "come and eat me now, since am eating and i did not give u.

2 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
MalcoImX:
Hehe! "Come and eat me nah."
cheesy this one is a typical 'Nigerian-wide' epic reply.

3 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
#youknowyourmumisNigerian when: me : mum my tummy is paining me mum ; y won't it pain you when u av bin pressing fone since morning

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by VickyRotex(f): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
DiegoNakel:
You failed JAMB, all of a sudden you can't find meat
again in your soup? That's when
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian

#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian When she buys
you oversized clothes to keep for the future.

#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian when She starts
Pricing Meat In The market You start Feeling Bad for
The meat seller .

My mum is so guilty of that last one. cheesy

I mean, e.g. how can you price 11k meat to 3k?

Oh, I pity those meat sellers. My belly turns me, but I'll remain silent.

But later they both agree on reasonable price.

1 Like

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Sampunk(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
My mum is not Yoruba.
undecided
PAGAN9JA:
My mum is not Yoruba.
We never asked and never wanted to know

5 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by bellras(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mum I am silly hungry
Come and eat me!!
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:

your mum must have done this? grin

Lol m going to do it to our baby cheesy
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by VickyRotex(f): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hollabesea:
#youknowyourmumisNigerian when:
me : mum my tummy is paining me
mum ; y won't it pain you when u av bin pressing fone since morning

cheesy cheesy that's my mum o... Tell her you feel like you have malaria, she'll say it's because you've been busy with your laptop all day. Choiiii
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by iyobosadavid: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hwen she wants to flog u, and you run away to the nearby bush to tie seven elephant grass so that she . Forget to flog you when ever you decide to return home

3 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol m going to do it to our baby cheesy

you & I?
that would be like Albert Einstein exchanging gametes with Marilyn Monroe grin

our son would be like- super-smart & very mischievous cheesy
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
ionsman:
I'm deviating from the norm.....
#Youknowyourmumisnigerian( her wrappers) .
The correct word is her wrap in one or wraps in two piece.
Wrappers are what is, usually used for wrapping gifts or gift boxes. I hope, You will accept this correction kindly.
Mama I am hungry, she will scold and said; Do I look like food?

6 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by ashimikd: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
iamkingzlee:
#YouknowyourmumisNigerian when; she prefers a nokia torch to an iphone.

#YouknowyourmumIsNigerian when; she beats the hell outta your life and still says, you want to kill me abi
ma mum is guilt of dat....very funny. grin

2 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by VickyRotex(f): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
ionsman:
I'm deviating from the norm.....
#Youknowyourmumisnigerian when she sells her wrappers just to make sure you complete your education. ...

Shout out to all Nigerian mums. You rock.

Nice one cry cool
Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lol

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
#youknowyourmumisnigerian when she always look at you as a small child even when u re old

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Neemcie(f): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
YouKnowYourMomIsNigerian when she leaves the kitchen, And immediately calls you from your room To get her something from the kitchen

2 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Damalex4luv(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yeeparipa
Youknowyourmumisnigerian when she keeps the remaining amala/eba inside cloth instead of cooler to make it warm pending the time that dad will come back home.
Youknowyourmumisnigerian when she decide to cook the leftover of eba/amala of yesterday with that of today by first putting it into hot water

13 Likes

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by KMB: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Don't kill me o. I did not kill my mother

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by donem: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian#

when she sends you on and erand, on your way going she says if you like sleep there you hear?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
#youknowyourmomisNigerian - when she creates a Facebook account & logs in only once in 6 month...

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marrying And Taking Her Abroad; A Regret? / Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.