Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women (38841 Views)

I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Diva1(f): 1:15am On Mar 19, 2009
johnnygan:

True, it is

What sort of bond is that? Wat effect does it have on one? Just wanna know.
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Diva1(f): 1:16am On Mar 19, 2009
I'm not talking spiritual husband/wife cos I don't believe in that.
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 19, 2009
johnnygan:

Testy, pls don't rope me.
I wish to stop talking about this before it gets worse sad
~rol eyes~ wouldn't want your spiritual wife to deprive you of sex tonight cheesy cheesy
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by johnnygan(m): 1:20am On Mar 19, 2009
Diva1:

What sort of bond is that? Wat effect does it have on one? Just wanna know.

angry Quite simple,
You lose feelings like temperature.
You lose your mind as well.
You may not have the opportunity to be with a soul-mate till God puts his blessings on you.
The most populous is while everyone is in a party mood, you feel abstract and discarded.
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by johnnygan(m): 1:21am On Mar 19, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

~rol eyes~ wouldn't want your spiritual wife to deprive you of sex tonight cheesy cheesy

What? is someone looking for trouble?
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Sauron1: 1:22am On Mar 19, 2009
johnnygan:

angry Quite simple,
You lose feelings like temperature.
You lose your mind as well.
You may not have the opportunity to be with a soul-mate till God puts his blessings on you.
The most populous is while everyone is in a party mood, you feel abstract and discarded.

I don't believe this mumbo jumbo.
There's no spiritual husband/wife. . . . .It's all bullsh*t.
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by johnnygan(m): 1:23am On Mar 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

okay.
You get mouth.
No say i nor warn you oh!!!
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 19, 2009
Spiritual ke? Fyam.
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 19, 2009
johnnygan:

What? is someone looking for trouble?
LOLOLOL. . . . wow!
~roll eyes~

@post
pOSTER, MAYBE jONNYGAN HAS BEEN VISITING YOU IN YOUR DREAMS.
bETTER CONTACT YOUR PASTOR asap.
AWAM BABALAWO SHA
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by johnnygan(m): 1:25am On Mar 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

bullsh*t.?!? Keep living in the western world with your western sense. By the time this bullsh*t. affects you, welcome back to Africa!!!
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Sauron1: 1:26am On Mar 19, 2009
johnnygan:

okay.
You get mouth.
No say i nor warn you oh!!!

Keep your warning, bro!!!
People are just making excuses to defend their delayed puberty stage.
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by johnnygan(m): 1:26am On Mar 19, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

LOLOLOL. . . . wow!
~roll eyes~

@post
pOSTER, MAYBE jONNYGAN HAS BEEN VISITING YOU IN YOUR DREAMS.
bETTER CONTACT YOUR PASTOR asap.
AWAM BABALAWO SHA

se na u bi dat aje wey wan disturb my nite rest now?
I beg no announce me oh
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 19, 2009
johnnygan:

se na u bi dat aje wey wan disturb my nite rest now?
I beg no announce me oh
Yes, and my fav meal is roasted male genital.
So don't get testy with me cheesy wink
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by johnnygan(m): 1:29am On Mar 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Keep your warning, bro!!!
People are just making excuses to defend their delayed puberty stage.

Sure, i will keep it for myself as most people will never learn from others.
Puberty Puberty Puberty, what if it happens to a 45yr old woman or man? is that still puberty?
Mr Dokita, kip deceiving yoself alright
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by johnnygan(m): 1:31am On Mar 19, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Yes, and my fav meal is roasted male genital.
So don't get testy with me cheesy wink

roasted male genital?!? angry
Don't make me MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who eats up that of the female?
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 19, 2009
johnnygan:

Puberty Puberty Puberty, what if it happens to a 45yr old woman or man? is that still puberty?
That's sad. . . .she must be a spinster to be dreaming about bleeping a man.
No wonder why you find these old women checking out Romance Novels. grin grin
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 19, 2009
johnnygan:

roasted male genital?!? angry
Don't make me MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who eats up that of the female?
to ba binu nko?
bi'beji si cheesy
I don't know who eats the female ones o. . . .but if any man forgets their lane, they get chopped up. wink
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by mccloud224(m): 1:32am On Mar 19, 2009
It's only in this country i hear of "spiritual husband", "spiritual girlfriend" ,"spiritual injection".From Genesis to revelation, i never say such a thing mentioned.The thing is, our traditional beliefs and superstitions have now being imbibed into the "church system".The church leaders realise that to keep the "flock" they need to add more spice because the good old "go to church, read the bible and pray for forgiveness" method doesn't attract "customers" anymore.

What nigerians want to hear is that there is one old man in the village oppressing them or their neighbour is a witch causing havoc in their marriages, yes, na true talk be dis.Right now i nigeria, if the congregation doesnt pray very hard, scream their vocal cords out and act like unearthly beings, its not considered a "living church" (mountain of fire people, hehehe)

"Christians" no longer call the name of Jesus.Instead, it is "fire, fire, fire, burn them" or "in the name of chosen" or "by the lord of chosen", hmmm.Sometimes i think today's "living" churches are socially acceptable voodoo houses where people dont have to hide to attend.

Think about it people.
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Sauron1: 1:33am On Mar 19, 2009
johnnygan:

Puberty Puberty Puberty,  what if it happens to a 45yr old woman or man? is that still puberty?

45 yr old women/men with perverted minds?? grin grin grin grin??
Abeg, spare me the spiritual husband mumbo jumbo.
Are these spiritual partners racist?? How come they only visit Africans?? grin grin grin
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 19, 2009
rotfl

mccloud224:

What nigerians want to hear is that there is one old man in the village oppressing them or their neighbour is a witch causing havoc in their marriages, yes, na true talk be dis.Right now i nigeria, if the congregation doesnt pray very hard, scream their vocal cords out and act like unearthly beings, its not considered a "living church" (mountain of fire people, hehehe)
lmaoooooooo. . . .so true grin
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by johnnygan(m): 1:47am On Mar 19, 2009
***NO CommenT***
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by johnnygan(m): 8:59am On Mar 19, 2009
hey, where did everyone go!!!
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by platinumnk(f): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2009
i need advice, i see my bf in my dreams and we do things is it a spiritual husband,

i told my bf about it and he told me to run away from him when ever i see himin my dreams, but i love him so much how am i supposed to know its a dream and why would i run away from the man i love??
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by teissys(f): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
This is soooo gross. . . I can't believe I came here, Am outta here asap
"Great" minds think alike I see
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by johnnygan(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2009
lol
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by pinkella: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ Platinumk:

When you have sex with your boyfriend in the dream, please note that spiritual husbands are very very crafty and will always come to you with the face of someone you love or admire.Why? because if they come with an unusual face, most likely you will not allow them to touch you in the dream.

The spirit husband/wife issue is a very serious one especially amongst women. Many ladies have dated good men that leave them on the verge of marriage for very flimsy reasons. When it becomes repetitive and you know within yourself that you have done nothing to deserve such treatments please see your Pastor because its hard to get married without being delivered of it. Even if they allow you to marry, they will not let you have kids, they will sleep with you each time you are pregnant and you will have a miscarrage the next morning, sad innit?

It is not only in Africa because if you google it, you will see an oyibo name for it, which means, oyibo pple sef sabi wetin e be.

Please don't let ignorance kill you oo or because you are abroad, you think say you don become oyibo so therefore everything na "bullshit-bullshit", when the time reach you go know, grin

Solution? total deliverance from God through an experienced deliverance Pastor. Only God almighty can truly deliver you from this problem. Spirit husbands are very stubborn!!!, Good luck!
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by olapo(f): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2009
believe it or not spirit husbands do exist. wat does having sex in your dreams, waking up feeling pressed and having to battle with severe stomach pain connote. people have problems just pray it does not come to you. it causes delay in child birth and marriage. prayer is the key. need psalms? contact me, grin
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by tpiah: 12:00am On May 01, 2009
una never tire?

jeez!!!!!

You people need some serious reprogramming!
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by sexibabes: 4:09pm On May 18, 2009
pinkella thank you.

have started severe prayers with fasting,

the prayer point is Oh God arise and show me any spiritual man who is on my case.come and reveal it to me and let him be destroyed by fire in jesus name

A lot of people are ignorant and this things happen for real.Luckily for me my boyfriend is standing by me seriously.
He told me like a month ago that he had a dream where i was having sex with another man and then he got up abruptly and told the man to leave his wife alone.When he mentioned this i rebuffed him telling him i was not cheating that he should leave me alone.it wasnt long after i got the revelation myself that i had a strong spiritual husband and this has been affecting my boyfriends job because this evil man who God has brought down is making things hard for him at work.we have been settling problem after problem since we decided to make our relationship formal but i trust that God has made a way.

At the beginning i didnt believe to and that is why the pastor told me to pray myself, he even said i didnt need to fast but i am doing this on my own, he said i should keep telling God to reveal things to me.

I will update you so called oyinbo on this issue and the earlier you start believing and praying hard the better

There is really a spiritual realm way beyond what we see
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by sexibabes: 4:10pm On May 18, 2009
Johnny Gan, am feeling your replies.dont waste your time on these guys, time will tell, they will come back and read this thread
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by dae(f): 4:16pm On May 18, 2009
shocked Eh!! Tufiaa!! --bye-bye, i'm out!!
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by AmAlone: 10:58pm On May 18, 2009
Some being dey hurt me before!
Anyway I think I said my prayers myself and told GOD never again! Trust me no one till date!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18 Secrets Men Want Women To Know / A Married Woman is in Love With Me / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.