Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,916 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women (38837 Views)

I'm Scared!she Has A Spiritual Husband / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by NOWORRIES: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2009
they do not only visit african I thought the same way until a white lady said they vist her as well

this is not joke, it is not as simply as they want you to believe,

this thing are true o

read your bible well not just confess and possess and prosperity!
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by eyoniggar(m): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2010
true He exist die.
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Pwaves(f): 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2010
Jst pry u dnt fall vctm. Whn a sprtual huby bleps u, u wke up n see dschrge on ur vj. iv lost 2 frnds to thm.
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Busybody2(f): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2010
Hmmm, small pickin . . . medicine/herbs . . . vegetable, is all i can say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by skyone(m): 1:22am On Jun 08, 2011
What baffles me a lot is that many posters here knows the concrete truth but at the same time arrogantly shy away from it .

Take it or leave it, no woman with spirit husband or man with spirit wife will inherit the kingdom of God, call it myth of fiction the fact is the truth still stands and will come to reality soon and i mean very soon.
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by toyemz(f): 1:48am On Jun 08, 2011
@^^^
thanks for shedding more light on this
but your concentration is on women
now that's unfair
what about men, don't they marry spiritual wives, will they get to see the kingdom of God?

and i hope you are above 30 and married if not
I'm going to rightly( wrongly) assume that you are married to 3 spiritual wives and have no hope of seeing God's kingdom
Heaven or earth!
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by 190: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2011
toyemz:

@^^^
now that's unfair
what about men, don't they marry spiritual wives, will they get to see the kingdom of God?

I'm going to rightly( wrongly) assume that you are married to 3 spiritual wives and have no hope of seeing God's kingdom
Heaven or  earth!
shocked shocked
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2011
Ur ignorance to dis issue so discussed amounts to nothin but a spiritual problem, so y'all shoutin bull s-h-i-t,cow s-h-i-t and rat sh-i-t should go for delivearnce, i don comot from hia,
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by skyone(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2011
toyemz:

@^^^
now that's unfair

Heaven or earth!

Though i know you have that full blown understanding of what spirit husband or wife is all about but unfortunately you've decided to shy a way from it, good enough. However, am willing to add more light to severe ignorance.

The reality is, ' having what is called spirit husband or wife is having convenanted relationship with demons, it's been westernised that's why they use the term husband/wife instead of calling a spade a spade "demon". Therefore, since anything to do with devil/demon is evil, God will never allow such person involve in evil demonic convenanted relationship to inhererit His Kingdom. This is the more reason why Jesus Christ came to Earth to cast out deomns and gave the mantle to us to do greater things in his name.
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by MMM2(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2011
op
do men have spiritual wife? angry
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by skyone(m): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2011
M M M:

op
do men have spiritual wife? angry

yeap
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by 190: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2011
skyone:

yeap
shocked shocked
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by skyone(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2011
yeap, it's eye opening but it's the truth
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by swezenberg(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2011
I once had a very pretty friend, a family friend to be precise. The day she told me about this thing I was shocked. She was losing all her suitors one after the other to other ladies. She came to me and said she needed deliverance over the spiritual husband she has.

She openly confessed a man comes around to sleep with her at night in her dream. I was shocked I promised to help her get a good loving guy only for the relationship to break shortly after then. She tried another herself she even got herself pregnant in the process only to lose the baby and the relationship again. The mother took her for deliverance at Mountain of fire and she was delivered she’s eventually married today with a baby boy but the mother died shortly after marriage. She was a very loving woman who tried her best for her children.

I think it does exist. It is only those that have been affected that can say much about this. For those that have never experienced it, it will continually be superstition. I pray it does not happen to you all. The other experience with another lady was fatal I don't want to discuss it.
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by 195(f): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by biilwwu(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2011
THERE WILL BE WOMEN DELIVERANCE PROGRAM FOR ALL WOMEN AT MFM PRAYER CITY AT KL 12 LAGOS/IBADAN EXP WAY ON 23RD JULY 2011. You can also join us online @ www.mfmonline .com

Please the Issue of spirit husband is not something to joke about ,late marriages, barrenness, suicidal thoughts and all kind of frustrations Women are passing thru is as a result of spirit husband, spirit husband is a satanic agent, inform of demon, that engages human body or possess people in the spirit realm , and lay claim on their live.
The same also goes with men having spirit wife,
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by 195(f): 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by biilwwu(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2011
Sorry , In addiction Program starts From 7am - 12noon.
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by 195(f): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by DaDoctor: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2011
^^most times its your past escapades that is haunting you ladies. Many of you have lost count of the number of men you have canal knowledge of, most of you are desirous of sezz every now and then and at tje long run pave way by the virtue of all of the above to this spirit hubby trashing you^^

i know from my research studies of traditional african religion/system that it exist, but the rate these days is alarming. many ladies just make sezzz in the dream not that they have a PARTICULAR man doing it as at when due. MANY LADIES ARE POSSESED ALSO WITH SEDUCTIVE SPIRITS AND WAHT HAVE YOU. All these calls for deliverance

my point, IF YOU TRULY LIVE A LIFE ROOTED DEEPLY IN CHRIST AND KEEP YOURSELF , YOU WONT HAVE SUCH PROBLEM. MOST OF YOU CANT EVEN TELL URSELFS WHEN LAST YOU PRAYED OR FASTED, BUT YOU CONSTANTLY GO TO JOINTS, CLUBS ETC AND DO MANY- TO -ONE TRANSACTIONS(A LADY HAVING MANY LOVERS)

CAN ANY BORN AGAIN AND REAL CHRISTIAN TELL ME THAT SHE HAS SUCH PROBLEM EXISTENT IN HER LIFE?

MEN(LADIES) AMEND YOUR WAY!!! ALL FORM OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS IS SIN. CHRIST IS THE SOLUTION O!
IHE RABA AHUN ACHOWA JEHOVAH

DA DOCTOR WRITES FROM THE SPIRITUAL SCHOOL OF TOT
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Koolking(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2011
there is no such thing. It is a 3rd-generation church believe
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Koolking(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2011
3rd-generation church propaganda for members (ladies). Why is it not applicable to men?
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by 195(f): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by goodbobo: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2011
if u doubt it , ask most of ur female friends from mostly riverine areas ( i mean ladies from areas close to oceans , rivers ) like south south ladies .

Ask them and if they tell u the truth u will be shocked to the marrow .
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by skyone(m): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2011
swezenberg:

I once had a very pretty friend, a family friend to be precise. The day she told me about this thing I was shocked. She was losing all her suitors one after the other to other ladies. She came to me and said she needed deliverance over the spiritual husband she has.

She openly confessed a man comes around to sleep with her at night in her dream. I was shocked I promised to help her get a good loving guy only for the relationship to break shortly after then. She tried another herself she even got herself pregnant in the process only to lose the baby and the relationship again. The mother took her for deliverance at Mountain of fire and she was delivered she’s eventually married today with a baby boy but the mother died shortly after marriage. She was a very loving woman who tried her best for her children.

I think it does exist. It is only those that have been affected that can say much about this. For those that have never experienced it, it will continually be superstition. I pray it does not happen to you all. The other experience with another lady was fatal I don't want to discuss it.

God bless you, a lot of ladies have it like no man's business. The one that baffled my imagination was when a friend of mine "a lady" told me there are even class of spirit husband that some are rich and some are poor, honestly i was shoked to my bones. I thought she was joking but she wasn't. I later asked her, do you have one yourself she said Tayo yes i do but am seeking deliverance. Fellas after day i refrain from womanising.
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2011
Da Doctor:

CAN ANY BORN AGAIN AND REAL CHRISTIAN TELL ME THAT SHE HAS SUCH PROBLEM EXISTENT IN HER LIFE?

It's me again "Doctor"! Now now now. I beg to differ with the above statement.

I don't know whether am the only one who has noticed this, but if your above statement is true, then why is it easier for girls who go to night clubs to find husbands compared to those who go to church? What is it about church that makes it so difficult to meet a guy?

Could it be that "Christian courtship" is difficult?

Could it be a case of losers flocking to church while the eligible men just stay home on Sundays? (. . . . a case of searching for a commodity in a place where it is non-existent)?

Could it be that Christian women are rigid and not able to look past the Bible-wielding, speaking-in-tongues kind of man as the type they should marry?

Could it be that Christian women actually meet the guy they know they should marry; only that they are waiting for "a sign from God" to go ahead and marry the fellow? The poor guy will even be told to wait for 1 year for the woman to get the "sign" from God; and the sucker actually falls for it.

What exactly ails modern-day Christianity? When Dr. Ludwig Krapf was busy spreading Christianity in Africa, did he foresee this kind of stuff?
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by 2good(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2011
Is spiritual wife also an unknown problem of single man? The way you guys reason baffles me. Let your god solve the poverty problem in Africa the non religious western counties have been able to solve by simply doing the right thing before you sell him out to the public,
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by DaDoctor: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2011
Good Girl:

It's me again "Doctor"! Now now now. I beg to differ with the above statement.

I don't whether am the only one who has noticed this, but if your above statement is true, then why is it easier for girls who go to night clubs to find husbands compared to those who go to church? What is it about church that makes it so difficult to meet a guy?

Could it be that "Christian courtship" is difficult?

Could it be a case of losers flocking to church while the eligible men just stay home on Sundays? (. . . . a case of searching for a commodity in a place where it is non-existent)?

Could it be that Christian women are rigid and not able to look past the Bible-wielding, speaking-in-tongues kind of man as the type they should marry?

Could it be that Christian women actually meet the guy they know they should marry; only that they are waiting for "a sign from God" to go ahead and marry the fellow? The poor guy will even be told to wait for 1 year for the woman to get the "sign" from God; and the sucker actually falls for it.

What exactly ails modern-day Christianity? When Dr. Ludwig Krapf was busy spreading Christianity in Africa, did he foresee this kind of stuff?

AS USUAL! A STRONG CHRISTIAN IS TOO BIG FOR THIS TRASH MY DEAR, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. THE WEAPON OF OUR WARFARE ARENT CANAL SISTER!!!
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^^^^^ I just want the questions raised to be addressed. Nothing more.
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by 190: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by DaDoctor: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2011
Good Girl:

^^^^^^ I just want the questions raised to be addressed. Nothing more.

HOW WILL U SEE THE ANSWERS . PERHAPS U CANT COUNT THE NUMBER OF MEN U KNOW JUST LIKE MANY LADIES. HOW THEN CAN WE BE SURE THAT ONE OF THOSE MEN ISNT THE SPIRITUAL HUSBAND! ONCE MORE! A REAL BORN AGAIN LADY FROM THE ONSET TILL DATE RARELY HAS THIS KIND OF PROBLEM(TAKE NOTE OF THE RARELY).

IF I ASK YOU WHEN LAST YOU PRAYED, FASTED, HAD A PRAYER VIGIL ETC I GUESS YOU WOULD SAY U CANT REMEMBER. Let me leave it here, because if i take the reverse of these posers wahala go dey
Re: Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2011
Da Doctor:

HOW WILL U SEE THE ANSWERS. PERHAPS U CAN'T COUNT THE NUMBER OF MEN U KNOW JUST LIKE MANY LADIES. HOW THEN CAN WE BE SURE THAT ONE OF THOSE MEN ISN'T THE SPIRITUAL HUSBAND! ONCE MORE! A REAL BORN AGAIN LADY FROM THE ONSET TILL DATE RARELY HAS THIS KIND OF PROBLEM(TAKE NOTE OF THE RARELY).

You sound just like a typical Pharisee; quick to judge others while embracing that holier-than-thou attitude.

I just asked simple questions that have come about from my [/i]observation. It is simple really. I don't know what makes you come to the conclusion that I can't count the number of men I've slept with. What even makes you think that I've slept with one? I could be a virgin for all you know!  tongue

From [i]my [/i]observation (and I repeat MY observation), there are many religious women who seem to have a problem landing eligible males. Why? This is the issue that I want addressed because it's a disturbing trend. Why would a woman who has "kept" herself find it more difficult to find an eligible male? (the key word here being [i]eligible
).

This is not even about me as you're trying to make it sound! Just address the issue - don't address me.

[s]And quit typing in CAPS; it's hurtful to the eyes.[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? / 18 Secrets Men Want Women To Know / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.