Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies (50746 Views)

Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by VaselineJelly: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:
cheesy lol if u guys continue giving these ladies money ehn dy will wreck ur future. No future ambition, investments or savings, if they want to insult u let them @ least u still av ur cash with u grin

I will nuh lie those girls care only about ur money, if u can't give them again, they wil just move on to the next guy. Guys be wise nd think of ur family nd future. Sha not all ladies re hungry if u search for hungry ladies get ready to be starved cheesy

Wristbangle nd Tosyn2much weldone ooh

Walahi, gud advice. since u r my fushure wife, am saving all my monies 4 u, no oda woman angry

am so sincere, i will open new ban account 2moro title "wifey deedy account"

am ready 2 supot u till u finish scool an ready 4marry

any tin u nid deedy, jus ask kiss
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Niklausa:
Wrisbangle/wristwatch and tosyne2much you guys should keep deceiving yourselves.

You guys would chat offline and create topics together, then when one of you decides to create a topic, the one creating the topic will alert the other guy.

So immediately one of you creates the topic, the other one will book space and comment his Already Prepared comment directly under the original post. Just to get cheap likes.

Mtcheeeeeew....... Absolute Crap!

Are you jealous or something?undecided

5 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
What I find repulsive and don't understand is this mindset most Nigerian women seem to have adopted that it's a man's responsibility to see to their every financial needs.

To the average Nigerian lady out there, a man must lavish money on her to be taken serious or seen as impressive.

There's a need to enlighten our women that economic hardship in Nigeria is not an exclusive plight to them only but its bedevilling men alike. Men and women have equal potentials to becoming successful so the notion that guys always have money to splash should be abandoned.

How many of our women has ever bothered to ask or find out the source of the wealth their boyfriends spend on them? Do they even care? And some of them actually do take guys for fools and that irks me the most. You meet them today and they start claiming to be in love prolly because they realized you got potentials or a well-to-do. Like seriously you mean you couldn't love any of the guys you've known all along?

Why men are working their asses off and hustling to better their lives, most of these ladies just rest their asses at home waiting for a wealthy man to come date and marry them. A man they'd suck his resources dry and when dumped tomorrow they cry their usual blue murder of after everything I did for him. Nonsense.
hmmmm...long time,missd your comments dou
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Well said brother. It pains me when ladies chase rich dudes without considering the effect of the illegal routes they get their wealth from and even vehemently deny such guys when caught in such act but nowadays the situation has change wheels.

Long time my brother. How are you?

Make dem dey deceive themselves na. Thing is, most wealthy guys have little or no value for ladies who are easily swayed by material acquisition and banknotes. On a balanced scale there are more esurient ladies than the ones who are contented with what they have and exercise restrain when they meet affluence guys. So such guys are accustom to extremely desirous women and would not take them serious, after numerous sexual romps of course.

It's actually okay to date a guy based on what he can offer and for money but lamenting he used and dump you is the problem. For heaven's sake you'd nothing else to offer other than the sore between your lower limbs lol.

I'm good bro, just been occupied. I trust you're good too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

grin cheesy cheesy grin. Thanks deedy.

Wonderful advice ma'am. It's better to stay single with the little cash @ hand than boasting with a yellow pawpaw and end up a maga

Lol exactly cheesy then u will come nd marry me abi? grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Immediately they sight money in your wallet, they become money-sick. They'll surely request for financial favour sooner or later. sad

Spot on bro.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
adeh39:

Are you jealous or something?undecided

Jealous of what? What is there to be jealous of?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
VaselineJelly:

Walahi, gud advice. since u r my fushure wife, am saving all my monies 4 u, no oda woman angry

Lol I need u to stop disturbing me

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
TheUmmah:
grin

And so it begins! Anyway make the op and most goons try hustle hard so that una fit turn these problems 2 little ones 4 una side! After all if you dey roll with hungry biatches you must be hungry 2! You can tell a lot about a nigga from his biatch as they say! Next!

Lol. Abi na. 50-50 share bros. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
VaselineJelly:

Ooooooboi take am easy oooo

That babe belongs to me cool
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
bqlekan:
11 They will bash op for creating a thread like this.. grin Nice write up bro

Lol. Dem don start to dey bash na. Me no kuku send them
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sassybae:
Must you do this undecided.......@least someone sat nd thought just to compile that list, and u calling it "crap"[sup][/sup]

First of all, you don't tell me what to do?

Second of all, I didn't call the list crap.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:

hmmmm...long time,missd your comments dou

Awww...thanks Midehi. I missed you guys more. The fun continues... cool
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
one thing you guys should know is that the rich men are the ones spoiling the ladies with money, they spend unnecessarily on them.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by redgem(f): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
What I find repulsive and don't understand is this mindset most Nigerian women seem to have adopted that it's a man's responsibility to see to their every financial needs.

To the average Nigerian lady out there, a man must lavish money on her to be taken serious or seen as impressive.

There's a need to enlighten our women that economic hardship in Nigeria is not an exclusive plight to them only but its bedevilling men alike. Men and women have equal potentials to becoming successful so the notion that guys always have money to splash should be abandoned.

How many of our women has ever bothered to ask or find out the source of the wealth their boyfriends spend on them? Do they even care? And some of them actually do take guys for fools and that irks me the most. You meet them today and they start claiming to be in love prolly because they realized you got potentials or a well-to-do. Like seriously you mean you couldn't love any of the guys you've known all along?

Why men are working their asses off and hustling to better their lives, most of these ladies just rest their asses at home waiting for a wealthy man to come date and marry them. A man they'd suck his resources dry and when dumped tomorrow they cry their usual blue murder of after everything I did for him. Nonsense.

You are absolutely wrong...don't generalize it

There are women who work their ass off just to make sure her family feeds, they don't depend on the male folks..

This is a difficult time, unemployment ratio in Nigeria is high, no jobs for the men...women takes up responsibilities to provide, they sell petty goods by the road side, they walk house to house, doors to doors selling little things. 35% of families in Nigeria women are the bread winners.

Young ladies these days are beginning to wise up, they don't financially depend on men...every lady wants to make her own money.

Please stop generalizing it..if you've not seen ladies that are not financially dependent on men the bro, you need to move around, stop caging yourself and stop talking base on insinuations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by bqlekan(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. Dem don start to dey bash na. Me no kuku send them
abeg make dem display stupidity small make we watch. ain't gat no respect for the hungry ones
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
redgem:
These lists and hatred on female folks are becoming alarming and Unbearable...

You guys should please take a break....don't you have better things doing other than bashing and finding faults?

Dear, I post thread on guys and ladies bashing.

Check the link below; thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/2465455/annoying-places-broke-stingy-guys

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:
one thing you guys should know is that the rich men are the ones spoiling the ladies with money, they spend unnecessarily on them.

Lol exactly..... Where is Mhizkel? Ayam missing her cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
VaselineJelly:

Kinglekan, Somebody wan steal your flower oo
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by refreshrate: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
9. They are quick to Rubbish and Bash Nairaland guys

They often say they are only here to catch, therefore, no guy here is worth dating. They see every guy here as a dude who has no ambition, dreams and goals offline

10. They Ask for Monetory Promise Before They Open Their Legs

New generation girls have been programmed in such a way that their brains are wired to belief that sex is a favour, so they use it as a manipulative tool to extort money from guys. You will even hear some of them boastfully saying a guy cannot even seen their bra, not to talk of what they have under their skirts, in as much as he has not spent to their satisfaction

Make I add this bonus

11. They only message you when they need financial assistance

You should have quite a few of them in your BBM or whatsapp list. Even if you update, "I'm at the point of death" as status, they won't even care to ask what prompted you to have posted such a terrible update. But when they post you, you should be sure that they need to renew their BIS or need to recharge their phones

This reminds me of a lady who deleted me from her BBM for failure to send her MTN N50 credit she needed to make an urgent call. Oooboi !!!!, the next thing I saw was, this contact is no longer in your list

May God deliver us from ladies of nowadays

They are so confused that I doubt if God Himself understands them cool

Say them mention 10 things your name no show?

Impossible!

Nice way of branding yourself sha

How your ministry today?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol exactly..... Where is Mhizkel? Ayam missing her cheesy
she's in the moon.grin grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by lilmax(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Niklausa:

can't you see it through your comment? cheesy
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by lilmax(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:
see excuse cheesy
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Niklausa:

Oh really? shocked

Why are u so bothered about the two guys then?.....do u hv any problem with the thread or something? undecided
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Make dem dey deceive themselves na. Thing is, most wealthy guys have little or no value for ladies who are easily swayed by material acquisition and banknotes. On a balanced scale there are more esurient ladies than the ones who are contented with what they have and exercise restrain when they meet affluence guys. So such guys are accustom to extremely desirous women and would not take them serious, after numerous sexual romps of course.

It's actually okay to date a guy based on what he can offer and for money but lamenting he used and dump you is the problem. For heaven's sake you'd nothing else to offer other than the sore between your lower limbs lol.

I'm good bro, just been occupied. I trust you're good too.

Yes brother, I am. The interview screw missed you bro.

That is the reason why there are lot of single mothers and over aged single ladies due to their grubbing attitude.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by VaselineJelly: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol I need u to stop disturbing me

cry

Ok bae, i giv u space, but hopelly, wen nxt u enta store 2 by lotion an u see vaseline, i hope u tink of me embarassed

Bcus of u, i can even stop my vaseline adiction an becom a normal pesin

B4 i let u go 2day i also wan 2 say, pleas stay an scool in lagos so i can com pik u up in my mercedes ben an make all ur friend jealous.

Gudnight my wifey, deedy kiss
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
refreshrate:

Say them mention 10 things your name no show?

Impossible!

Nice way of branding yourself sha

How your ministry today?
Baba, you suppose know say na dis kind thread I dey show face cheesy

Baba, ministry dey move fine oooo. We just dey manage am sha cool
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by redgem(f): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Dear, I post thread on guys and ladies bashing.
Check the link below; thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/2465455/annoying-places-broke-stingy-guys
I'm just saying....not just you
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:

she's in the moon.grin grin

Lol what!!! M going there right now, we re supoz to be having our honeymoon cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by VaselineJelly: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ooooooboi take am easy oooo

That babe belongs to me cool

Tosin, bros, pleas live dat girl 4 me, biko

U av so many patrol already
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
lilmax:
see excuse cheesy
not excuse but the fact, the way you are, carriage and who you are determines the kind of guy that comes to you.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol exactly cheesy then u will come nd marry me abi? grin

U want make kinglekan kill me? sad sad cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos / This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.