Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies (50305 Views)

Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol who is that 1? Ayaf divorce him tey tey grin

Lol. Make him confirm am first.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
lilmax:
can't you see it through your comment? cheesy

When someone is Jealous, it means the person bears resentment towards another person because his success in a particular field, a level he attains, or something the person desires that the other person has.

Now putting the above statement in perspective, what's there to be jealous of.
Go through my profile, do I look like someone who creates threads?

Or do you think I give a fvck about getting cheap likes?

So what exactly should I be jealous of?

I was just pointing out an observation which obviously, most of you are too blind to see.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Midehi cheesy
my guy, i hail o!
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by kinglekan: 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol who is that 1? Ayaf divorce him tey tey grin

Divorce who? undecided

Because I refuse to do the sixth round yestaday u con dey form vex. Oya ma binu, 2day I yaf taken afato, jedi, ale etc. We will do 7 rounds. wink
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
May I know what Draify gat to say? cheesy cheesy

I don't understand your stealth mode dear.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
kinglekan:

Divorce who? undecided

Because I refuse to do the sixth round yestaday u con dey form vex. Oya ma binu, 2day I yaf taken afato, jedi, ale etc. We will do 7 rounds. wink

Lol see this 1 ayam nau married to mhizkel nd tosyn2much so u berra goan find smwer to hang ur smelly boxers cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
adeh39:

Oh really? shocked

Why are u so bothered about the two guys then?.....do u hv any problem with the thread or something? undecided

Why would I have a problem with people I have never met in real life?

I just pointed out a fvcking observation.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by redgem(f): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

I didn't expect any contrary response from a lady as its only normal that they come to their defense.

First off, I laid emphasis on most not all. It would have been a generalisation like you asserted if it was a sweeping statement on all Nigerian women without an exception.

Why there's no official chart to buttress my points or yours, statistics on ground isn't favourable to your claims. The women who engages in the listed activities you mentioned for livelihood are mostly married women who are usually 40 and above.

There are very few women of below 30 who revels in such businesses and who are enthusiastic about not depending on men for their sustainability. You don't have to agree.

On another note, even the unmarried ladies who are gainfully employed in enviable firms as banks and top corporations still have this mindset that it's a man's responsibility to take up their personal bills. Most of the time it cut across employment status of the woman involve. It's like a tradition seemingly.

The message of most Nigerian women is clear: to prove you're a man and deserving of my love just spoil me with material gifts and banknotes. Whether you're employed or not, a fraudster or not they don't give a hoot and you know it.

Hmmmm....this looks like a personal hate.

I'm sorry if you've been in the wrong hands.....and I pray you meet someone (a lady precisely) who will change your negative view/thoughts on ladies.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sassybae:
I've noticed u have this online bad attitude, always condenming what people do here, its not good stop it

I don't condemn. I opine how I feel about an issue.

There is a difference!

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. Make him confirm am first.

Lol he won't, he is obsessed with me. Right now m married again to a lady nd a man cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by redgem(f): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Okies. Perhaps may I look forward to cheesy your counter thread
Nah....I'm not like that
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Niklausa:

Why would I have a problem with people I have never met in real life?

I just pointed out a fvcking observation.

Dear....nice observation.....but did u noticed that TOSYNE2MUCH booked space first before modifying later?.....like twice? undecided undecided

Please it would be really nice if you keep calm nd observe things before concludingwink

Thanks....
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
redgem:

Nah....I'm not like that

Ur dp make sense oo. Shey u fit date broke guy like me cry cry
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by kinglekan: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol see this 1 ayam nau married to mhizkel nd tosyn2much so u berra goan find smwer to hang ur smelly boxers cheesy

*faints*
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:

i can say 30% true here cos rich guys are the one going after beautiful endowed ladies just because they feel they can have them with their money.

Broke dudes who will turn world billionaire like me, tosyne2much,naijaboiy and ronald4lif can also get beautiful endowed babes oo
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
kinglekan:

Just show me the person that wants to trespass. undecided

VaselineJelly cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
adeh39:
Heeeeeeehehe.......you are so on point...grin

Thumbs up dearwink

Thanks dear kiss kiss kiss
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
redgem:

I'm sorry if you've been in the wrong hands.....and I pray you meet someone (a lady precisely) who will change your negative view/thoughts on ladies.

Very typical shots aim at blackmailing any guy who exposes the voracious and sponging habitual disposition of women. No surprise.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by LieDetector(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Oyind17:

How matured are you? Don't quote me again
There are certain questions I find difficult to dignify with appropriate response. This being one of such.

Goodnight.

@redgem, it's been a while. How have you been?
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by pbs4real(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
redgem:
These lists and hatred on female folks are becoming alarming and Unbearable...

You guys should please take a break....don't you have better things doing other than bashing and finding faults?
guilty as charg'dundecided
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Broke guys be like
grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
adeh39:

Dear....nice observation.....but did u noticed that TOSYNE2MUCH booked space first before modifying later?.....like twice? undecided undecided

Please it would be really nice if you keep calm nd observe things before concludingwink

Thanks....

Don't be a dumbasss.

The primary reason someone books space on a thread is because the person wants be first to comment on the thread, not because the person wants to "think" about what to type.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
redgem:
These lists and hatred on female folks are becoming alarming and Unbearable...

You guys should please take a break....don't you have better things doing other than bashing and finding faults?
Dont waste ur time hun
Lol dats y ladies keep on Bashing Nairaland guys n dey wonder y ...

Wey dat toysne self i bet his behind this embarassed
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by bqlekan(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Ur dp make sense oo. Shey u fit date broke guy like me cry cry
anticipating her reply before i fire my shot.. gun loaded..............
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Tashaamania(f): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Very typical shots aim at blackmailing any guy who exposes the voracious and sponging habitual disposition of women. No surprise.
..and what do we call this now? Masculinism? undecided
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by pbs4real(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
redgem:

that's because of the angle u viewing it frm. . . Trust me the nigg is on point. . . The rate of hungry ladies this days is gargantuangrin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Broke dudes who will turn world billionaire like me, tosyne2much,naijaboiy and ronald4lif can also get beautiful endowed babes oo
sure! am not disputing that...but when you start having them at your beckon, dont call them hungry babes o..grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Dont waste ur time hun

Behind what? cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=LieDetector post=36438799]There are certain questions I find difficult to dignify with appropriate response. This being one of such.

Goodnight.

Let this be the last time you quote me on this forum. I know people I play with and people I don't even bother to quote. You're been disrespectful and I hate it.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Behind what? cheesy cheesy

Nah him push u abi
Dat guy self
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by pbs4real(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Dont waste ur time hun

this isnt applicable to u nah, op is talking abt hungry ladies. . . . And i knw u the hardworking typetonguewink
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Tashaamania:

..and what do we call this now? Masculinism? undecided

Hmmm...who let her into this thread nau. Biko I no talk anything oo. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Describe This Type Of Love (photo) / Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.