Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies (50743 Views)

Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
I've noticed u have this online bad attitude, always condenming what people do here, its not good stop it
Niklausa:

First of all, you don't tell me what to do?

Second of all, I didn't call the list crap.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Kinglekan, Somebody wan steal your flower oo

Lol flower ko u don't like elephant grass, I belong to everybody nd I also belong to nobody grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by refreshrate: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, you suppose know say na dis kind thread I dey show face cheesy

Baba, ministry dey move fine oooo. We just dey manage am sha cool

Fire on my son, we are solidly behind you

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by VaselineJelly: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Kingleklan is already marry, so unless is 2 cheat on is wife wit deedy, an i no deedy don lik cheat, so am safe
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:
cheesy lol if u guys continue giving these ladies money ehn dy will wreck ur future. No future ambition, investments or savings, if they want to insult u let them @ least u still av ur cash with u grin

I will nuh lie those girls care only about ur money, if u can't give them again, they wil just move on to the next guy. Guys be wise nd think of ur family nd future. Sha not all ladies re hungry if u search for hungry ladies get ready to be starved cheesy

Wristbangle nd Tosyn2much weldone ooh
smiley
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by lilmax(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:

not excuse but the fact, the way you are, carriage and who you are determines the kind of guy that comes to you.
you said the rich men are the ones spoiling the ladies, the question is why can't they refuse it?
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by redgem(f): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
My crush final dropped a comment on this thread cool

grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol I need u to stop disturbing me

The guy won't stop oo. Just keep ignoring him.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
lilmax:
you said the rich men are the ones spoiling the ladies, the question is why can't they refuse it?
funny you, how can they refuse a rich dude if they like him, have you seen where a goat rejects a yam?

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
VaselineJelly:

Tosin, bros, pleas live dat girl 4 me, biko

U av so many patrol already
MhizDeedy, come and do the justice here cheesy
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

U want make kinglekan kill me? sad sad cheesy cheesy

Lol who is that 1? Ayaf divorce him tey tey grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
redgem:

grin
Did it come as a surprise that I'm crushing on you ? cheesy
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by lilmax(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:

funny you, how can they refuse a rich dude if they like him, have you seen where a goat rejects a yam?
case closed
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
MhizDeedy, come and do the justice here cheesy

Lol bae just leave that boy ehn, he doesn't know that m carrying ur twins cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:
one thing you guys should know is that the rich men are the ones spoiling the ladies with money, they spend unnecessarily on them.

The ladies lust after them while they ignored career prospect guys. cheesy
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Maximum respect to my bigger boss. You too much.
I personally miss your absence
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Adufetohposh:
smiley

Hi adufe. It's being a while. cheesy
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by VaselineJelly: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol bae just leave that boy ehn, he doesn't know that m carrying ur twins cheesy

i reject dis, cant hapen angry
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:

That's my darling cool
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by kinglekan: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Just show me the person that wants to trespass. undecided
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by redgem(f): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Did it come as a surprise that I'm crushing on you ? cheesy

Nah....it came as a joke grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
That's my darling cool

kiss kiss kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
redgem:

You are absolutely wrong...don't generalize it

There are women who work their ass off just to make sure her family feeds, they don't depend on the male folks..

This is a difficult time, unemployment ratio in Nigeria is high, no jobs for the men...women takes up responsibilities to provide, they sell petty goods by the road side, they walk house to house, doors to doors selling little things. 35% of families in Nigeria women are the bread winners.

Young ladies these days are beginning to wise up, they don't financially depend on men...every lady wants to make her own money.

Please stop generalizing it..if you've not seen ladies that are not financially dependent on men the bro, you need to move around, stop caging yourself and stop talking base on insinuations

I didn't expect any contrary response from a lady as its only normal that they come to their defense.

First off, I laid emphasis on most not all. It would have been a generalisation like you asserted if it was a sweeping statement on all Nigerian women without an exception.

While there's no official chart to buttress my points or yours, statistics on ground isn't favourable to your claims. The women who engages in the listed activities you mentioned for livelihood are mostly married women who are usually 40 and above.

There are very few women of below 30 who revels in such businesses and who are enthusiastic about not depending on men for their sustainability. You don't have to agree.

On another note, even the unmarried ladies who are gainfully employed in enviable firms as banks and top corporations still have this mindset that it's a man's responsibility to take up their personal bills. Most of the time it cut across employment status of the woman involve. It's like a tradition seemingly.

The message of most Nigerian women is clear: to prove you're a man and deserving of my love just spoil me with material gifts and banknotes. Whether you're employed or not, a fraudster or not they don't give a hoot and you know it.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

The ladies lust after them while they ignored career prospect guys. cheesy
i can say 30% true here cos rich guys are the one going after beautiful endowed ladies just because they feel they can have them with their money.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by kinglekan: 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol exactly cheesy then u will come nd marry me abi? grin
angry
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
lilmax:
case closed
thank you....make your cash, beckons on any lady of your choice and them you will have.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by kinglekan: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
VaselineJelly:

Kingleklan is already marry, so unless is 2 cheat on is wife wit deedy, an i no deedy don lik cheat, so am safe

Vaseline nor let me and u enta d same sokoto ooo!! Mhizdeedy is my new wife, go find anoda deedy wey u go mari.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
redgem:

I'm just saying....not just you

Okies. Perhaps may I look forward to cheesy your counter thread
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
kinglekan:

angry

Lol y re u still disturbing me ehn ayaf divorce u nau even if u refuse to file for d divorce ayaf still divorce u tongue

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:

not excuse but the fact, the way you are, carriage and who you are determines the kind of guy that comes to you.
Midehi cheesy
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by wristbangle: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
bqlekan:
abeg make dem display stupidity small make we watch. ain't gat no respect for the hungry ones

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos / This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.