Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies (50732 Views)

Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by MrCork: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
adeh39:

And so fvcking what? undecided

Funny dudecheesy

... HALT THER!!!!! ....can any of thoise yor homebase roadside mechanik loookin boyfriendsa arfud it?... didnt u hear me say £28,000(cash) Range Rover Spot wit alloy wills? undecided
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by elantraceey(f): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
wristbangle:

Same here but remember we guys are the hunter so we see different attributes of preys in the wooing game and some of these traits is what we observe as I decided on writing this article to give an eagle eye for guys.

I know you are different honey.

Good morning.

lol, I hear you.

Good pm.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrCork:

... HALT THER!!!!! ....can any of thoise yor homebase roadside mechanik loookin boyfriendsa arfud it?... didnt u hear me say £28,000(cash) Range Rover Spot wit alloy wills? undecided

Heeeehehecheesy

At least those roadside mechanics are much more sensible and matured than you arewink

It makes a lot of sense to mingle with those guys than you......

And........

TO

HELL

WITH

YOUR FAKE "£28,000 RANGE ROVER"

MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW! undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Midehi:

and you are among them
That spent on you? No. But i have help some babes generously grin grin cheesy.
B/w if you need help and call on me and if it's something within my limit to do.
Honestly i will help u out with free mind.
*Shalom*
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
preetyb:
That's because some of you guys like thinking we ladies are fool, once u ask a girl out and she accepts the first thing that comes to ur mind is sex but if a lady ask a guy for money on their first date guys like the op will come out here and start calling ladies all sort of names.
Ladies are not doing guys favour by giving them sex but guys are doing ladies favour by given them money because they are not their parents but when it comes to sex you guys autom ;atically become their husbands abi?
God is watching all of you o.
Hold it there ma, favour ke..? For the fun and what you as a lady even enjoy pass with enough shout and moaning logging for it to be unstopable?
Do you compare that with loosing almost a month sweat under an hour + including blood(c'm/spe..m) worth millions of naira. grin grin grin
Take time oo...

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by MrCork: 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
adeh39:

Heeeehehecheesy

At least those roadside mechanics are much more sensible and matured than you arewink

It makes a lot of sense to mingle with those guys than you......

And........

TO

HELL

WITH

YOUR FAKE "£28,000 RANGE ROVER"

MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW! undecided

....sweery if u vex me ehhhh...i will shower u wit £30coin & shange yor life forreva & rever!! ( Pounds sterlin ma nigga ) angry
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrCork:

....sweery if u vex me ehhhh...i will shower u wit £30coin & shange yor life forreva & rever!! ( Pounds sterlin ma nigga ) angry

grin grin

Darling....you are becoming something else these days.....are you okay at all?....I think you need to see your doctorwink
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
chisco82:

That spent on you? No. But i have help some babes generously grin grin cheesy.
B/w if you need help and call on me and if it's something within my limit to do.
Honestly i will help u out with free mind.
*Shalom*
help? me?....very funny!
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by MrCork: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

Darling....you are becoming something else these days.....are you okay at all?....I think you need to see your doctorwink

...anyways u gots nice London lips & juss because u look kissssable & u fancy me coz I drive £28000(cash) Range rover spot...I will frenchkiss you! wink
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Midehi:

help? me?....very funny!
I don't see anything funny here neither is there going to be. Help can come from anyone and from any angle.
The poor help the rich and the rich as well helps the poor. You will understand that when the needs arises.
Glad to rub mind with u anyway.
Like the way ur argue issues.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
chisco82:

I don't see anything funny here neither is there going to be. Help can come from anyone and from any angle.
The poor help the rich and the rich as well helps the poor. You will understand that when the needs arises.
Glad to rub mind with u anyway.
Like the way ur argue issues.
ok...thank you anyway.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
Midehi:

ok...thank you anyway.
welcome ma, so may i know you? if you don't mind follow me so i can pm you.
I followed you already.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by donephi(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
redgem:

You are absolutely wrong...don't generalize it

There are women who work their ass off just to make sure her family feeds, they don't depend on the male folks..

This is a difficult time, unemployment ratio in Nigeria is high, no jobs for the men...women takes up responsibilities to provide, they sell petty goods by the road side, they walk house to house, doors to doors selling little things. 35% of families in Nigeria women are the bread winners.

Young ladies these days are beginning to wise up, they don't financially depend on men...every lady wants to make her own money.

Please stop generalizing it..if you've not seen ladies that are not financially dependent on men the bro, you need to move around, stop caging yourself and stop talking base on insinuations
Hmm!
35 wat?
Source plssss...
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrCork:

...anyways u gots nice London lips & juss because u look kissssable & u fancy me coz I drive £28000(cash) Range rover spot...I will frenchkiss you! wink

grin grin

Funny dudecheesy

But.....I would rather kiss a cat......wink

Thankscheesy
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by MrCork: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

Funny dudecheesy

Thankscheesy

angry
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by MrCork: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

Funny dudecheesy

Thankscheesy

Adeh39<<<<<<< Lessssssbian!! angry
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrCork:

Adeh39<<<<<<< Lessssssbian!! angry

Lolcheesy

Gaaaaaaaay grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by MrCork: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
adeh39:

Lolcheesy

Gaaaaaaaay grin

...sweeery yor locky i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot & yor locky ama lover nota fighter.... I 4giv u!! angry
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by owolawee: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
wristbangle:

Hey! I can use any style to insult anybody and meanwhile I was only kidding there.

If you are not pleased with my method, kindly keep your mouth shut.

Don't allow me to release by exonerated venom on you.

Goodmorning.
Yinmu* release it nau.sshior tongue
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery yor locky i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot & yor locky ama lover nota fighter.... I 4giv u!! angry

Lol......I'm speechlesslipsrsealed
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Aminat508(f): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

Welcome back ooo. I don ask of you dye. Hope you come back with Aminat508
lolz sweetie am back grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Omotayor123(f): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aminat508:
Ore miiiiii!!!!!!
Welcome ooo. Ni Bo lo lo?
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Aminat508(f): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

Ore miiiiii!!!!!!

Welcome ooo. Ni Bo lo lo?
lolz mo busy ni jare cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Omotayor123(f): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aminat508:
lolz mo busy ni jare cheesy
If I hear.... Oya wetin you bring comegrin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Kazrem(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aminat508:
Seems we gonna have a get together party with the coming back of Ameenat. Omotayor123 and other lovers of Ameenat oya make una organise.
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Aminat508(f): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Kazrem:

Seems we gonna have a get together party with the coming back of Ameenat. Omotayor and other lovers of Ameenat oya make una organise.
lolz thanks bro

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Omotayor123(f): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2015
Kazrem:

Seems we gonna have a get together party with the coming back of Ameenat. Omotayor123, Agarawu23, honeygirl17, loomer and other lovers of Ameenat oya make una organise.
Oya na grin
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by Kazrem(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2015
Omotayor123:
Oya na grin
Lolzzz. Where ? When? How?
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by strawberrycrush(f): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
woow
first time commenting on nairaland forum and am so loving it
nice one op
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies by loomer: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
Oya na grin

Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) / The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.