Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Desperate For A Husband. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperate For A Husband. (62173 Views)

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Eze2000(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Toks2008:

Eze wats up? tot i saw ur mssage.

Yeah bro, that was me.
I'll get back to in a couple of days via e-mail. My computer kicked the bucket suddenly so i can't quite access the e-mail associated with this forum. I've ordered a new laptop through a fellow Nairalander called 'Onegig' and it should arrive the country any timer from the 10th of this month August.
Pls bear with me a little longer. What I have to talk to you about is very personal and electronic mail is my preferred choice of communication not an open forum.
Thank you.
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Toks2008(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Eze2000:

Yeah bro, that was me.
I'll get back to in a couple of days via e-mail. My computer kicked the bucket suddenly so i can't quite access the e-mail associated with this forum. I've ordered a new laptop through a fellow Nairalander called 'Onegig' and it should arrive the country any timer from the 10th of this month August.
Pls bear with me a little longer. What I have to talk to you about is very personal and electronic mail is my preferred choice of communication not an open forum.
Thank you.

ok all the best pal

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. / 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) / Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Trump-Like Oyinbo Hubby, As He Grabs Her Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.