Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (68210 Views)

Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mr. Tosyne2much are you a relationship counsellor in reality?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Alero3Arubi:
Mr. Tosyne'2much are you a relationship counsellor in reality?
No I'm not oooo.. . Do I look like one? cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
No I'm not oooo.. . Do I look like one? cheesy
All posts from you that i have read is relative to relationships.
Well ok. Just asking.
Take care.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2016
Alero3Arubi:

All posts from you that i have read is relative to relationships.
Well ok. Just asking.
Take care.
That's my ministry you know? Hope I'm trying sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
That's my ministry you know? Hope I'm trying sha cheesy
I cant say totally but its ok.
You do sound prejudiced and judgemental sometimes sha.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
Alero3Arubi:

I cant say totally but its ok.
You do sound prejudiced and judgemental sometimes sha.
Yes I wouldn't deny that cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
Yes I wouldn't deny that cheesy
So you do it on purpose?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Alero3Arubi:

So you do it on purpose?
It's not that I do it on purpose. The truth of the matter is that I'm a very inquisitive person so I base my conclusion on the pool of people opinions

Shey u get?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
It's not that I do it on purpose. The truth of the matter is that I'm a very inquisitive person so I base my conclusion on the pool of people opinions

Shey u get?
No i dont get.
Is your gained opinions from only one gender?
Or...
From one particular environment?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
Alero3Arubi:

No i dont get.
Is your gained opinions from only one gender?
Or...
From one particular environment?
It depends on the topic. If it's a gender specific write-up then I will seek points from that gender. Shey u get?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
It depends on the topic. If it's a gender specific write-up then I will seek points from that gender. Shey u get?
No i do not get...yet again.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
Go and sit down jawe tongue

Are you on whatsapp?
Well...dont insult me but... NO.
I use a phone that cant whatsapp.
But...
It recieves calls and text.
It also makes calls and send text messages.
Sometimes when it is in a good mood, it stays on fkr more than 2 days without going off and refusing to come on.
But now...
I am using my mother's phone to gain access to the internet.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by tosyne2much(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Alero3Arubi:

Well...dont insult me but... NO.
I use a phone that cant whatsapp.
But...
It recieves calls and text.
It also makes calls and send text messages.
Sometimes when it is in a good mood, it stays on fkr more than 2 days without going off and refusing to come on.
But now...
I am using my mother's phone to gain access to the internet.
Yab you ke? cheesy.. Don't worry God will surely provide another one for you soon cool

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
Yab you ke? cheesy.. Don't worry God will surely provide another one for you soon cool
Thank you.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by victoria21000(f): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
guys too get their own for body, thanks be to GOD i possess all the above except one grin
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kingsleyugo41(m): 7:25am On May 13, 2018
Lols.
Funny you.
Lalastic.lala and I kwa? Nawa o... una fit put people for trouble o.

The problem now is, I have done all the listed. I even stopped wearing makeup, yet husband is not coming.
I want to change formation to 4-4-2.

What do you think?
Here i come welcome me now

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.